Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

THE Price Of Crude Pt. 15

General discussions of the systemic, societal and civilisational effects of depletion.

Re: THE Price Of Crude Pt. 15

Unread postby AdamB » Tue 30 Aug 2022, 20:35:19

vtsnowedin wrote:
AdamB wrote:Or "Lets Go Brandon" doing some of that, you know, non-traitorous based governing, new legislation, inflation reduction based policy stuff? :-D :-D :-D

The price of gas the week Biden took office was $2.39 a gallon. Go ahead and spin that anyway you want.

No need for spin. Prior statements, such as yours, have certainly used the average price and its rate of change to portray how terrible the post Covid supply chain issues have been. And then assigned that blame to Brandon. All expected from partisans of course. No one in your position can afford to admit that coming out of the greatest recession since the Great Depression dumped on the US by the past administration of patriot-fascists might be a little bumpy.

I am simply doing the same, except with a lower current average price and opposite rate of change and a non-partisan perspective. As I said, no need for spin, you are as predictable as Sun rising and setting in this regard. :)
What does a science denier look like?

Armageddon » Thu 09 Feb 2006, 10:47:28
whales are a perfect example as to why evolution is wrong. Nothing can evolve into something that enormous. There is no explanation for it getting that big. end of discussion
AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby vtsnowedin » Wed 31 Aug 2022, 07:01:35

So now I am a "patriot-fascists" for stating a single data point that is a historical fact?
That is quite the spin. You should apply for the White house press secretary job. You would be better at it then the current "affirmative action" chosen person they have there now.
vtsnowedin
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby AdamB » Thu 01 Sep 2022, 16:51:40

vtsnowedin wrote:So now I am a "patriot-fascists" for stating a single data point that is a historical fact?

I didn't say YOU are a patriot-fascist. As best I can tell, including taking into account your insider view to the Republicrat party, there are now factions within it. The Rhinos, the god fearing religious whackos demanding Christianity for everyone, the fiscal and social conservatives, the white nationalist aka nazi sympathizers, the MAGA contingent, the militarily disgraced white folk generally flying the battle flag of the Confederacy, etc etc.

The patriot-fascists seem to cross-cut some of those categories, and in that regard are a majority of the Republicrat party.

vtsnowedin wrote: That is quite the spin.

See above. Would you like references to articles or pictures demonstrating the existence of these sub-groups? Because I am much happier dealing with empiricals, like in this case, then just spin. Leave that to those who just make stuff up, scientist types find that abhorrent.

vtsnowedin wrote:You should apply for the White house press secretary job. You would be better at it then the current "affirmative action" chosen person they have there now.

Please, I'm a technocrat at the end of the day. Press secretary is as fru-fru fact free job position as exists in America. Should probably only be available to retirees, in order to not waste productive working citizens on it. :)
What does a science denier look like?

Armageddon » Thu 09 Feb 2006, 10:47:28
whales are a perfect example as to why evolution is wrong. Nothing can evolve into something that enormous. There is no explanation for it getting that big. end of discussion
AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Previous

Return to Peak Oil Discussion