Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)Thread (merg

Re: Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)Thread (

Unread postby suxs » Tue 05 Apr 2022, 12:55:47

Obama decided to force his way into a meeting called by the Chinese that was limited to delegates from third world countries. The Chinese put a great deal of importance on things like respect and courtesy, and when Obama forced his inside the doors and then marched up to the podium and grabbed the microphone away from the Chinese leaders and started ranting at the meeting that the Chinese had called.......it was too much. The Chinese took it as an insult. When Obama tried to apologize and asked the Chinese leader to meet him the Chinese leader instead sent a very minor third level functionary to the meeting with Obama. And thus they insulted obama back for the insult he had done to them. The Copenhagen meeting dissolved in acrimony and the treaty they had all come to Copenhagen to ratify....the treaty they had all previously agreed to that would
~~Planted Nuttiness~~

How is it that Plant never posts reputable sources for his nutty stories?
suxs
Peat
Peat

Unread postby AdamB » Tue 05 Apr 2022, 19:21:32

suxs wrote:How is it that Plant never posts reputable sources for his nutty stories?

Hard to type on the plane while jet setting to the other side of the planet, chuckling all the way about pretending to care about anything related to the climate and trolling peak oilers.
StarvingPuutyTat says: I'm so confident in my TOTAL COLLAPSE is IMMINENT prediction that I stake my entire reputation on it. It will happen this year. - Aug 3-2020

Mustang19 says: Mods, I am just here to troll the trolls. I mean no harm.
AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby Plantagenet » Tue 05 Apr 2022, 20:44:06

suxs wrote:How is it that Plant never posts reputable sources for his .... stories?

You must be suffering from cognitive decline.

I've posted this story several times before, and usually with links. If your memory was functioning properly you would know that I frequently add links to my comments....which is something you rarely do. In fact, you come here mainly to bash other posters....and now we can add another "bash" to your long list of contentless posts.

But enough about you. Lets get back to the story of what happened at the UN COP meeting in Copenhagen. I"m very familiar with these events because I was one of the official US science delegates to a UN climate treaty science meeting during the prior administration. Naturally because of my own personal experiences working on the UN climate treaty process I watched with great interest to see what would happen at Copenhagen, since so many people from so many countries around the world had worked for years to craft a new UN Climate Accord to replace the failed Kyoto Accords.

Obviously in addition to not remembering what I've posted on this topic before, you don't remember yourself what happened in Copenhagen.

Thats OK. I know you're doing the best you can. I don't believe in mocking the cognitively impaired....other then Joe Biden of course, so I'm happy to provide you with yet another link to this important story.

It just took me a second to google this story up again......you could do it yourself if you could remember how to use google....but thats down the memory hole as well I guess.

So now, for your reading pleasure, I'll provide another link describing what a cock-up the Copenhagen COP meeting in 2009 turned out to be. Obama lied about it and claimed it was a big success, but the facts are very clear. Check it out for yourself.

the-ugly-truth-about-obamas-copenhagen-accord

Read it and weep!

Cheers!
250 million thousand people have died of covid---Joe Biden
Never underestimate the ability of Joe Biden to f#@% things up---Barack Obama

-----------------------------------------------------------
Keep running between the raindrops.
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby jedrider » Thu 07 Apr 2022, 13:05:59

AdamB wrote:
Plantagenet wrote:Scientists in the IPCC can call for voluntary emissions cuts all they want, but without a global climate treaty REQUIRING emissions cuts it ain't gonna happen.

Cheers!

Cheers indeed! And don't forget to include some pictures from your next jet setting/globe trotting CO2 emitting adventures, we love it when people pretend to care about something!

That's a false argument. Anyway, we have inflation and high gasoline prices and high energy prices. Well, about time!

Why High Gas Prices Are a Good Thing
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/why-high-gas-prices-are-a_b_6855142
jedrider
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby AdamB » Thu 07 Apr 2022, 14:21:48

jedrider wrote:
AdamB wrote:
Plantagenet wrote:Scientists in the IPCC can call for voluntary emissions cuts all they want, but without a global climate treaty REQUIRING emissions cuts it ain't gonna happen.

Cheers!

Cheers indeed! And don't forget to include some pictures from your next jet setting/globe trotting CO2 emitting adventures, we love it when people pretend to care about something!

That's a false argument.

I wasn't making an argument, I was looking for some of Plant's cool globe trotting and jet setting pix! Plant pretending to care about the environment while happily participating in its destruction is just good ol' American fun!

jedrider wrote: Anyway, we have inflation and high gasoline prices and high energy prices. Well, about time!

Why High Gas Prices Are a Good Thing
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/why-high-gas-prices-are-a_b_6855142

Darn right! Down with fossil fuelers!!
StarvingPuutyTat says: I'm so confident in my TOTAL COLLAPSE is IMMINENT prediction that I stake my entire reputation on it. It will happen this year. - Aug 3-2020

Mustang19 says: Mods, I am just here to troll the trolls. I mean no harm.
AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Previous

Return to Environment, Weather & Climate