Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Modern Collapsology

General discussions of the systemic, societal and civilisational effects of depletion.

Re: Modern Collapsology

Unread postby REAL Green » Fri 11 Dec 2020, 06:30:42

JuanP wrote: Most developing countries are looking East rather than West in their search for adequate leadership in dealing with the pandemic, and I see this as a turning point in human history. The West is unlikely to ever regain its former leadership, glory, or reputation. Most of the white race failed miserably in managing the COVID-19 pandemic.

Wow, completely missed the part of about the lies and coverups out of China that introduced the China virus to the world as a pandemic. China continues to obstruct the vital need of finding out what really happened. This is a crime against humanity and Xi should be put on trial.
realgreenadaptation.blog
REAL Green
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby DesuMaiden » Mon 12 Apr 2021, 17:16:14

All species eventually become extinct, and human beings are no exception to that rule. We are causing the Sixth Mass Extinction, and we will eventually wipe ourselves out in the near future. Don't worry. It was fun while it lasted. The human experiment was fun while it lasted, but it is soon coming to an end. I don't understand why anyone would hold these beliefs of human superiority. Probably because of religious reasons saying that "humans shall conquer the Earth". And now since we managed to conquer it, it will also be our destiny to wipe ourselves in a macabre human sacrifice of our entire species. Human beings are no different from bacteria in a Petri dish. When we are introduced to an abundant but finite resource, we reproduce rapidly, consume all of the resources and then drown and die in our own wastes. In other words, a boom and die-off pattern exhibited by all species.
History repeats itself. Just everytime with different characters and players.
DesuMaiden
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby AdamB » Mon 12 Apr 2021, 17:53:06

DesuMaiden wrote: I don't understand why anyone would hold these beliefs of human superiority.

Speciesism. It it what us humans do.

You've got to love the climate change/environmentalist types who exhibit it as readily as the rest of us.
StarvingPuutyTat says: I'm so confident in my TOTAL COLLAPSE is IMMINENT prediction that I stake my entire reputation on it. It will happen this year. - Aug 3-2020

Mustang19 says: Mods, I am just here to troll the trolls. I mean no harm.
AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Previous

Return to Peak Oil Discussion