Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Stock Market Crash! (merged) Pt. 20

Discussions about the economic and financial ramifications of PEAK OIL

Re: Stock Market Crash! (merged) Pt. 20

Unread postby StarvingLion » Tue 06 Apr 2021, 12:03:57

Are the CRIMS losing control? Bitcoin going nowhere while the 2 outcasts are 'Born to Run' as that drunk Springsteen would say.

Outcast_Searcher is a fraud.
StarvingLion
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby StarvingLion » Tue 06 Apr 2021, 12:22:25

We're in good hands with retards like Adam...

StarvingLion
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby StarvingLion » Tue 06 Apr 2021, 12:39:47

Won't be long before Searcher shits his pants without any Depends...

Anxiety in the US as China Creates the First Major Digital Currency

https://www.thestreet.com/mishtalk/econ ... l-currency
StarvingLion
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby StarvingLion » Tue 06 Apr 2021, 13:06:42

The Derivatives Pile is smouldering and ready for more Pole-Axing of Sheeple...

Another Archegos-like hedge fund implosion is highly likely and could come out of nowhere, Guggenheim's Scott Minerd says

https://markets.businessinsider.com/new ... 1030277179

Guggenheim's Scott Minerd said financial markets may be in for yet another hedge fund implosion.
"It is highly likely that we are going to have another situation like that," he said of the Archegos meltdown.
Minerd expects family offices and the SPAC market to face more regulatory oversight.

Guggenheim's global chief investment officer Scott Minerd told Bloomberg in an interview on Monday that another hedge fund liquidation similar to Bill Hwang's Archegos Capital is possible.

"It is highly likely that we are going to have another situation like that," he said in the interview. Situations in which major losses triggered by Archegos hit banks like Credit Suisse and Nomura, "tend to continue to cascade until the market corrects and flushes the risk out of the system," Minerd said.
StarvingLion
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby StarvingLion » Wed 07 Apr 2021, 00:01:44

The ever worsening collateral and MASSIVE currency debasement is rotting the "system" beyond repair...it won't be long now before its: "Shoot anyone dead who leaves their home". Note the words 'inferno', 'hoses'...LOL...its a very accurate description of entire cities being burnt to the ground.

We’re going to have further restrictions moving forward very, very quickly. And again, we have to focus on where we see the problem three regions, York, Peel, in Toronto represents 60 per cent of the COVID cases,” he said. “When you have an inferno going on somewhere, you have to turn the hoses there, you have to continue doing the whole province, but we’re really focusing on the, on the hot areas.”

“I hate doing that, but we’re going to have further restrictions.”

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/ontario-cabi ... -1.5376442
StarvingLion
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby StarvingLion » Wed 07 Apr 2021, 02:34:34

I guess the "USA"-Russia Hot "War" is NOT going to happen. Little wonder Cog the paper tiger disappeared. Won't be long before the 2 Slime Buckets, Adam and Searcher, go Skid Row on April 21 when the Wall Street Computer harassing Putin with sanctions is instantly turned into MUSH. Why not? Its not like they have anything to fear militarily.

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2021/04/ ... 036-a73430

https://www.rt.com/russia/520258-putin- ... ss-future/
Russian President Vladimir Putin is reportedly preparing to give a major address in which he will fire the starting pistol on a “new era” and set out a different vision for the future of his country as the Covid-19 pandemic wanes. -
The chairwoman of the Russian Senate, Valentina Matvienko, told reporters on Tuesday that the speech would set out answers to a number of challenges facing the world.

“This will be a message for a new age,” she said. “But at the same time, as always, current issues will be addressed, focuses will be defined and direct instructions will be given.” Matvienko added that “in the current difficult environment facing the world, which comes with many obstacles for countries including Russia,” the address would become “the most important political and public event.”

Putin is due to speak to the national parliament, encompassing both the Senate and its lower house, the State Duma, on April 21. Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov revealed on Monday that the annual message would be delivered in person, amid a relaxing of social distancing rules governing workplaces across the country. “The rest of the details are being worked out,” he added.
StarvingLion
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby StarvingLion » Wed 07 Apr 2021, 02:41:46

StarvingLion wrote:Are the CRIMS losing control? Bitcoin going nowhere while the 2 outcasts are 'Born to Run' as that drunk Springsteen would say.

Nope, I was wrong of course. Gold and Silver just doing their thing of sucking in more dreamers of 1000/oz silver. After Putin drops his "financial bomb" on the heads of Adam and Searcher, its more likely that they will immediately join Cog in some backwater of NZ.
StarvingLion
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby StarvingLion » Wed 07 Apr 2021, 02:57:14

All you need is Wood. MMT guarantees the cunts are good-to-go (to-the-concentration-camps)

StarvingLion
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby StarvingLion » Wed 07 Apr 2021, 03:09:31

According to my calculations the Dow will FLASH CRASH from 36000 to 26000 within the next 2 months after a Martial Law Lockdown in last week of May. Then it will resume its "orderly" march to 300,000 as this fake country implodes.

StarvingLion
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby StarvingLion » Wed 07 Apr 2021, 03:29:39

Since Putin has just signed into law that he isn't going anywhere, no doubt over-"educated" pseudointellectuals in Scamerica who actually have no real skills whatsoever are intensely studying this book on how to build fake atomic weapons that don't actually work, in case the fake Russia hater,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrystia_ ... sonal_life

"She speaks Ukrainian at home with her children"

is not up to the job.

StarvingLion
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby StarvingLion » Wed 07 Apr 2021, 05:15:04

WTI is on the brink of another FLASH CRASH to 0. Will the Dow even make to 34000 before the next RUPTURE?

StarvingLion
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby StarvingLion » Wed 07 Apr 2021, 07:51:12

This is the 26 minute VIDEO that Searcher DESPERATELY does NOT want you to see...because you will literally go crazy after watching it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVNxm9m_e_s
StarvingLion
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby StarvingLion » Wed 07 Apr 2021, 11:54:25

The CRIMS are now going NUTZO as all anti-vax videos on youtube are being deleted and Alberta is being ATTACKED today:

Canadian News Apr 7, 2021 8:16 AM EST
BREAKING: Police raid and put up fences around Alberta church that defied lockdown orders

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking- ... lq-eIfJOUQ

The church first made headlines last month after their pastor, James Coates, was jailed for violating lockdown orders on Mar 5. (Photo: Kim Smith, Twitter)

StarvingLion
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby StarvingLion » Wed 07 Apr 2021, 12:21:11

Head CRIM says you are stupid worthless cattle that need "vaccines" every month until the currency is worthless in 2023, the exact year I predicted currency collapse in my Oil Apocalypse Thesis.

Criminals at the Center of Doom Control (CDC) say you're FUCKED no matter what you do. Banana Republic.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/cdc-s ... =home-page

CDC says now-dominant variant poses risk even with nearly 20% of U.S. fully vaccinated
Last Updated: April 7, 2021 at 11:59 a.m. ET
First Published: April 7, 2021 at 11:18 a.m. ET
By Ciara Linnane
Variant that was first detected in the U.K. is most dominant form circulating in the U.S.
StarvingLion
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby OutcastPhilosopher » Wed 07 Apr 2021, 13:20:40

Jamie Dimon had a massive heart attack in March of 2020 when the System started collapsing.

He will drop dead for the next implosion.
The hand that gives is above the hand that takes
OutcastPhilosopher
permanently banned

Unread postby AdamB » Wed 07 Apr 2021, 13:25:38

StarvingLion wrote:According to my calculations the Dow will FLASH CRASH from 36000 to 26000 within the next 2 months

According to you, back when you had a reputation, there isn't supposed to be a market to crash at this point. And now, as you yourself have informed us, you have no reputation.

So calculate whatever you'd like, you have already told us you don't know anything, and proven it by your own metric. Silly Canuck...pretending you know stuff.... :)
Mustang19 says: Mods, I am just here to troll the trolls. I mean no harm.

StarvingPuutyTat says: I'm so confident in my TOTAL COLLAPSE is IMMINENT prediction that I stake my entire reputation on it. It will happen this year. - Aug 3-2020
AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby AdamB » Wed 07 Apr 2021, 13:27:40

StarvingLion wrote:This is the 26 minute VIDEO that Searcher DESPERATELY does NOT want you to see...because you will literally go crazy after watching it.

And you've.... already...watched it....? :lol:

Like...years ago maybe? :lol:
Mustang19 says: Mods, I am just here to troll the trolls. I mean no harm.

StarvingPuutyTat says: I'm so confident in my TOTAL COLLAPSE is IMMINENT prediction that I stake my entire reputation on it. It will happen this year. - Aug 3-2020
AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby Armageddon » Wed 07 Apr 2021, 17:10:40

1. Reset Economy with a global cryptocurrency
2. Track people even more than they already are.
3. Reduce our global footprint using lockdowns for fake pandemics.
4. Vaccinate everyone with a sketchy vaccine. Possibly causing infertility.
Armageddon
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby diemos » Wed 07 Apr 2021, 19:47:22

Armageddon wrote:1. Reset Economy with a global cryptocurrency

Got my 1st moderna shot last weekend. Eagerly waiting to see what mutant dna super powers I'm going to get. Just one odd side effect. I keep hearing this faintly in the background.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO9x0y5lqD0&t=389s
diemos
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby StarvingLion » Wed 07 Apr 2021, 19:59:51

Armageddon wrote:1. Reset Economy with a global cryptocurrency

Detroit will send workers door-to-door to urge residents to get the COVID-19 vaccine

(WWJ) The city of Detroit, still struggling with the coronavirus, plans to send workers door-to-door to encourage residents to get the vaccine.

The Detroit City Council has approved a $1.2 million contract with Detroit Employment Solutions to hire over 50 people. Officials will also work with nonprofits, similar to the door-to-door effort for the census.

Detroit Mayor Duggan’s executive assistant, Vicki Kovari, says this is an all-out effort to battle COVID-19 in the city.

“We’re hoping to get started by the end of April,” she told WWJ Newsradio 950’s Sandra McNeill. “And the first stage of this canvassing we will knock on every residential door in the city of Detroit; approximately 220,000 doors.”

The effort comes after Mayor Duggan on Monday warned of skyrocketing COVID rates in the city.

The number of people in the hospital, he said, has tripled in two weeks; while the city’s vaccination rate is just 21% — well below the statewide average.
https://www.audacy.com/wwjnewsradio/new ... ccinations
StarvingLion
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

PreviousNext

Return to Economics & Finance