PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Stock Market Crash! (merged) Pt. 19

Discussions about the economic and financial ramifications of PEAK OIL

Re: Stock Market Crash! (merged) Pt. 19

Unread postby StarvingLion » Sun 14 Feb 2021, 20:35:09

AdamB wrote:
StarvingLion wrote:
AdamB wrote:So what's your employment problem, that causes you to pretend everyone else has one? Or do you just have no skills worth paying for? It doesn't require credibility to hammer two boards together, you aren't even of carpenter quality thinking?

And you can't admit they all surrender to CONSTANT GENETIC UPDATES because thats the only collateral they have

Yeah, lay off the hallucinogens dude, it is becoming way too obvious that the world you live in, collapsed and all beginning this year, sure ain't the one everyone else lives in.

sure ain't the one everyone else lives in

You mean the world where EVERYONE knows that 20 TRILLION OF FAKE MONEY IS ON THE WAY?

Do you think these REAL WORLDERS [wink wink] will invest in Exxon Mobil, or WindMills, or even GOLD?

Heck no, after Bitcoin tanks it will ALL go back into Bitcoin...ALL 20 TRILLION $'s.

Thats REALITY.
I'M GETTING RID OF ALL MY FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES FOR PHYSICAL SILVER
StarvingLion
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Outcast_Searcher » Sun 14 Feb 2021, 21:08:22

StarvingLion wrote:
AdamB wrote:
StarvingLion wrote:
AdamB wrote:So what's your employment problem, that causes you to pretend everyone else has one? Or do you just have no skills worth paying for? It doesn't require credibility to hammer two boards together, you aren't even of carpenter quality thinking?

And you can't admit they all surrender to CONSTANT GENETIC UPDATES because thats the only collateral they have

Yeah, lay off the hallucinogens dude, it is becoming way too obvious that the world you live in, collapsed and all beginning this year, sure ain't the one everyone else lives in.

sure ain't the one everyone else lives in

You mean the world where EVERYONE knows that 20 TRILLION OF FAKE MONEY IS ON THE WAY?

Do you think these REAL WORLDERS [wink wink] will invest in Exxon Mobil, or WindMills, or even GOLD?

Heck no, after Bitcoin tanks it will ALL go back into Bitcoin...ALL 20 TRILLION $'s.

Thats REALITY.

If you post something resembling reality, I'll be truly shocked. Out of the blizzard of sheer NONSENSE we've seen from you in recent years, I can remember one post from you that actually had enough thought / content as to sound like it came from an adult.

But keep blabbering hyperbolic nonsense. Doom may show up someday, and the persistently wrong insta-doom crowd, bereft of credibility, will no doubt love your empty claims.
Given the track record of the perma-doomer blogs, I wouldn't bet a fast crash doomer's money on their predictions.
Outcast_Searcher
COB
COB

Unread postby StarvingLion » Sun 14 Feb 2021, 22:48:00

EVERYTHING IS SKYROCKETING

except Gold, of course.

Thats why Armageddon doesn't post much anymore. He told us to sell everything and buy GOLD, the only thing that is NOT SKYROCKETING

WTI will go straight to 100 and CRASH THIS SHITSHOW with the only purpose of that being so we can buy BITCOIN after it drops from 100,000 to 5000. Then Bitcoin will go to 1,000,000 because this SHIT COUNTRY IS DEAD BROKE
StarvingLion
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby StarvingLion » Sun 14 Feb 2021, 23:04:51

"SOMETHING IS HAPPENING THAT IS NOT APPARENT"

My Answer: Cryptocurrencies are helicopter money and 20 Trillion of it is coming. Then 100 Trillion. Then 1 Quadrillion.

It won't make anything go up in a natural fashion. It will cause periodic vertical lines.

A whole new definition of PUMP and DUMP.
StarvingLion
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Armageddon » Sun 14 Feb 2021, 23:29:24

StarvingLion wrote:EVERYTHING IS SKYROCKETING

except Gold, of course.

Thats why Armageddon doesn't post much anymore. He told us to sell everything and buy GOLD, the only thing that is NOT SKYROCKETING

WTI will go straight to 100 and CRASH THIS SHITSHOW with the only purpose of that being so we can buy BITCOIN after it drops from 100,000 to 5000. Then Bitcoin will go to 1,000,000 because this SHIT COUNTRY IS DEAD BROKE

My silver is doing just fine. Up 50% last year. Will be at least that this year
Armageddon
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby StarvingLion » Mon 15 Feb 2021, 00:07:48

TPTB are using cryptos as an escape valve for excess money flows to go into as to not disrupt the fiat scam and to prolong the "System"

That was before Biden. Now its the other way around.

The MAJORITY of the "money" is going into cryptos. Very soon, BITCOIN will be going up 50% a day. Armageddon will then sell all his silver to buy BITCOIN. Its going to at least 1,000,000 this very year. Lockheed Martin will go from 337 to 10 this very year. Thats all this bullshit communist tech revolution is about.

After all, this fake shit 3rd world country is nothing more than exporting jobs and importing gangs. Its called the FIRE industry. And very soon its namesake will be true to its word when all the shitties are on FIRE.
Last edited by StarvingLion on Mon 15 Feb 2021, 00:49:48, edited 1 time in total.
StarvingLion
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby StarvingLion » Mon 15 Feb 2021, 00:39:54

HOW TO STEAL EVERYTHING WITH FAKE MONEY masquerading as "economy"

"...critical for companies to compete in a consumer-driven and social media-based economy. Few organizations, however, understand the challenges and complexities of moving from a central database legacy architecture to a ledger and networked environment."

"Indeed, the next generation needs to function more independently on various devices, and on more diverse and wireless-centric networks. Furthermore, databases must be broken down into linked list-based blockchain architectures, which will involve analytic decisions regarding which portions of data and metadata will be processed within the chain, and which ones will be dependent on cloud systems. Finally, the collection of all data throughout these vast networks will need to be aggregated and used for predictive analysis across a variety of competitive business applications in a secured environment. "

StarvingLion
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Armageddon » Mon 15 Feb 2021, 00:40:58

StarvingLion wrote:
TPTB are using cryptos as an escape valve for excess money flows to go into as to not disrupt the fiat scam and to prolong the "System"

The MAJORITY of the "money" is going into cryptos. Very soon, BITCOIN will be going up 50% a day. Armageddon will then sell all his silver to buy BITCOIN. Its going to at least 1,000,000 this very year. Lockheed Martin will go from 337 to 10 this very year. Thats all this bullshit tech revolution is about.

After all, this fake shit 3rd world country is nothing more than exporting jobs and importing gangs. Its called the FIRE industry. And very soon its namesake will be true to its word when all the shitties are on FIRE.

The banking cartel will eventually crush Bitcoin. They won’t let them compete with their monopoly.
Armageddon
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby StarvingLion » Mon 15 Feb 2021, 00:51:51

Armageddon wrote:
StarvingLion wrote:

The MAJORITY of the "money" is going into cryptos. Very soon, BITCOIN will be going up 50% a day. Armageddon will then sell all his silver to buy BITCOIN. Its going to at least 1,000,000 this very year. Lockheed Martin will go from 337 to 10 this very year. Thats all this bullshit tech revolution is about.

The banking cartel will eventually crush Bitcoin. They won’t let them compete with their monopoly.

How do you know the banking cartel was NOT the creator of Bitcoin in the first place?
StarvingLion
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby StarvingLion » Mon 15 Feb 2021, 01:11:47

The Stock Market is a Video Game. That means BITCOIN can be 100,000,000 and make perfect sense. 400 five star reviews can't be wrong. And Armageddon brags about his 50% silver return in one year? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Armageddon's eyes will pop out when BITCOIN produces 10000's % returns.

The Simulation Hypothesis: An MIT Computer Scientist Shows Why AI, Quantum Physics and Eastern Mystics All Agree We Are In a Video Game

Last edited by StarvingLion on Mon 15 Feb 2021, 01:46:46, edited 1 time in total.
StarvingLion
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby StarvingLion » Mon 15 Feb 2021, 01:39:30

The US $ and GOLD are both...

SHITTING THE BED

WTI almost at 61. I bet it goes to 100 in less than 2 months. That CRASHES the Stock Market by May with the Dow falling to 15,000 by August. Tesla will go from 1200 to 85. BITCOIN from 150,000 to 10,000.

THEN COMES 20 TRILLION WORTHLESS MONEY FOR THE PEOPLES ECONOMY

10 Trillion for TSLA
10 Trillion for BITCOIN

BITCOIN goes from 10,000 to 100,000,000
TSLA goes from 85 to 23,000.

THE PEOPLE DEMAND 10000% returns. The gufus who said "if $1400 changes your life then you are already screwed" will eat his words.
StarvingLion
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Armageddon » Mon 15 Feb 2021, 01:57:01

StarvingLion wrote:
Armageddon wrote:
StarvingLion wrote:

How do you know the banking cartel was NOT the creator of Bitcoin in the first place?

They have a monopoly on lending money and collecting interest. How would Bitcoin benefit them?
Armageddon
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby dolanbaker » Mon 15 Feb 2021, 08:09:18

StarvingLion wrote: FAKE MONEY IS ON THE WAY?

Of course it's fake, it's as fake as religion, but it becomes real because of faith, without people having faith ( the belief in it) it would be worthless.
It is in the interests of world leaders that these faiths are upheld as it allows them to maintain control.
The first line of my sig says it all.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful.:Anonymous
Our whole economy is based on planned obsolescence.
Hungrymoggy "I am now predicting that Europe will NUKE ITSELF sometime in the first week of January"
dolanbaker
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby OutcastPhilosopher » Mon 15 Feb 2021, 09:30:46

StarvingLion wrote:The US $ and GOLD are both...

SHITTING THE BED

WTI almost at 61. I bet it goes to 100 in less than 2 months. That CRASHES the Stock Market by May with the Dow falling to 15,000 by August. Tesla will go from 1200 to 85. BITCOIN from 150,000 to 10,000.

10 Trillion for TSLA
10 Trillion for BITCOIN

THE PEOPLE DEMAND 10000% returns. The gufus who said "if $1400 changes your life then you are already screwed" will eat his words.

If WTI goes to 100....what is the cost of gas?

Gas prices are one of the chokepoints of this "System"......if they go too high then the CONsumers are tapped out and this thing takes a huge steamer. Too low and the distrbution system and refiners go out of business.

Oil prices are already too low for producers to make a profit. You already have Exxon and Chevron in discussions about merging.

You guys need to look into the Tether scam....TPTB are deliberately pumping Bitcoin and cryptos because they control Tether. They already control this shit and the retards by into it. Sad.
The hand that gives is above the hand that takes
OutcastPhilosopher
Peat
Peat

Unread postby Outcast_Searcher » Mon 15 Feb 2021, 14:09:57

OutcastPhilosopher wrote:

SHITTING THE BED

10 Trillion for TSLA
10 Trillion for BITCOIN

Gas prices are one of the chokepoints of this "System"......if they go too high then the CONsumers are tapped out and this thing takes a huge steamer. Too low and the distrbution system and refiners go out of business.

Oil prices are already too low for producers to make a profit. You already have Exxon and Chevron in discussions about merging.

You guys need to look into the Tether scam....TPTB are deliberately pumping Bitcoin and cryptos because they control Tether. They already control this shit and the retards by into it. Sad.

Speaking of sad, all we get from you is endless nonsense, laced with consiracy theories. The usual lack of credible cites, as how would such claims HAVE more credible cites than say, zerohedge?

Look at the DXY. The dollar is roughly flat the past couple months, down under 3% the last 6 months, and roughly flat the past 30 years. So not exactly a 5 alarm fire, now is it? Typical of your "facts".

https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/TVC-DXY/

Gold has been quite steadily trending DOWN the past 6 months. It's roughly flat the past 10 years. It's well up for the past 30 years, but over all, is consistent with the rate of inflation in US dollars. So, AGAIN, NOT exactly a 5 alarm fire, now is it? Long term, gold normally tracks inflation -- for a good several hundred years now, so that's perfectly NORMAL.

https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/TVC-GOLD/

Just because a handful of tech assets are seeing a bizarre level of enthusiasm, similar to the late 90's, IMO, with regression to the mean likely a thing for the sector overall, SO WHAT? That's PERFECTLY normal market behavrior over the long run. If you can't handle volatility, then stay the hell away from the stock market, and outperforming inflation by roughly 6% in the long run. And you can whine about that too.

I don't know what's up with Bitcoin. Either it and its first to the scene network are replacing or becoming a peer of gold over time, or not. The folks speculating in it will be rewarded over time accordingly, or not.

I see lots of empty headed typical market pumpers pushing it hard on places like Youtube. I also see thoughtful, successful tech. market folks like Cathie Wood and her analysts trying to make a calm, strong call for BTC via its network over the next 5 years, decade, and out (NOT wild eyed calls about massive riches next month like too many of the pumpers).

I have no idea who's right, but who cares? The world changes. Technology changes. New ideas happen.

Over the long term, all paper currencies (fiat) depreciate. Nothing new to see here.

Oh, and the credible folks, like economists, the Fed, etc., unlike you see low inflation continuing. Ark's Cathie Wood thinks we're likely coming into an innovation fueled deflationary period in coming decades, much like similar times in history. So ARK isn't seeing BTC's rise as a "problem" with inflation at ALL.

Yes, oil has been rising. Just as the outlook for the US and global economy have been solidly rising, re the wave of successful vaccines. No surprise there. Nothing new there. Folks with a clue have been stating that's a likely thing as Covid-19 winds down over time for months. Nothing to panic about there either. (Hopefully the oil stocks I bought when your ilk was braying rapid economic doom last year will continue to like oil rising. When the profits get significant, I'll happily scale back out of those. An example of how horrible the stock market is, since all it does is constantly crash, re the ever-silly theme of this thread). :idea:

But bray on, fact and good idea free, as always. I know you will, as that's the only tune you can sing. :roll:
Given the track record of the perma-doomer blogs, I wouldn't bet a fast crash doomer's money on their predictions.
Outcast_Searcher
COB
COB

Unread postby StarvingLion » Mon 15 Feb 2021, 16:38:19

Outcast_Searcher wrote:
OutcastPhilosopher wrote:

SHITTING THE BED

10 Trillion for TSLA
10 Trillion for BITCOIN

Speaking of sad, all we get from you is endless nonsense, laced with consiracy theories. The usual lack of credible cites, as how would such claims HAVE more credible cites than say, zerohedge?

Look at the DXY. The dollar is roughly flat the past couple months, down under 3% the last 6 months, and roughly flat the past 30 years. So not exactly a 5 alarm fire, now is it? Typical of your "facts".

https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/TVC-DXY/

Gold has been quite steadily trending DOWN the past 6 months. It's roughly flat the past 10 years. It's well up for the past 30 years, but over all, is consistent with the rate of inflation in US dollars. So, AGAIN, NOT exactly a 5 alarm fire, now is it? Long term, gold normally tracks inflation -- for a good several hundred years now, so that's perfectly NORMAL.

https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/TVC-GOLD/

Just because a handful of tech assets are seeing a bizarre level of enthusiasm, similar to the late 90's, IMO, with regression to the mean likely a thing for the sector overall, SO WHAT? That's PERFECTLY normal market behavrior over the long run. If you can't handle volatility, then stay the hell away from the stock market, and outperforming inflation by roughly 6% in the long run. And you can whine about that too.

I don't know what's up with Bitcoin. Either it and its first to the scene network are replacing or becoming a peer of gold over time, or not. The folks speculating in it will be rewarded over time accordingly, or not.

I see lots of empty headed typical market pumpers pushing it hard on places like Youtube. I also see thoughtful, successful tech. market folks like Cathie Wood and her analysts trying to make a calm, strong call for BTC via its network over the next 5 years, decade, and out (NOT wild eyed calls about massive riches next month like too many of the pumpers).

I have no idea who's right, but who cares? The world changes. Technology changes. New ideas happen.

Over the long term, all paper currencies (fiat) depreciate. Nothing new to see here.

Oh, and the credible folks, like economists, the Fed, etc., unlike you see low inflation continuing. Ark's Cathie Wood thinks we're likely coming into an innovation fueled deflationary period in coming decades, much like similar times in history. So ARK isn't seeing BTC's rise as a "problem" with inflation at ALL.

Yes, oil has been rising. Just as the outlook for the US and global economy have been solidly rising, re the wave of successful vaccines. No surprise there. Nothing new there. Folks with a clue have been stating that's a likely thing as Covid-19 winds down over time for months. Nothing to panic about there either. (Hopefully the oil stocks I bought when your ilk was braying rapid economic doom last year will continue to like oil rising. When the profits get significant, I'll happily scale back out of those. An example of how horrible the stock market is, since all it does is constantly crash, re the ever-silly theme of this thread). :idea:

But bray on, fact and good idea free, as always. I know you will, as that's the only tune you can sing. :roll:

Here is My Economics:

1. Bought some shit
2. It went up 1,000,000% in 3 months
3. Now I'm rich like that worthless sack of shit called Warren Buffet
4. Fuck you.

If a Human Dumpster like Castie believes in worthless shit like Wind and Solar, then I can believe in some worthless shit "investment" that made me rich overnight too.

Because all ya are a bunch of pseudointellectuals peddlin FRAUD so I am perfectly justified in saying...

FUCK YOU
StarvingLion
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Armageddon » Mon 15 Feb 2021, 17:00:14

Silver going to $50 this year. I told you guys back when it was $14 to buy. Silver is real money and is vital to the modern world as it’s used in so many things. The green energy movement wouldn’t work without it, neither would cell phones, flat screens, appliances etc.
Armageddon
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby StarvingLion » Mon 15 Feb 2021, 17:13:21

Armageddon wrote:Silver going to $50 this year. I told you guys back when it was $14 to buy. Silver is real money and is vital to the modern world as it’s used in so many things. The green energy movement wouldn’t work without it, neither would cell phones, flat screens, appliances etc.

Silver is "real" money but gold apparently is not. The "modern" world depends on it...HAHAHAHAHAAHA...you mean the 3rd world "modern" world I guess.

Dude, you said Gold was going to the moon and its been tanking for the past 6 months. You also said that Big Bad Military of the CRIMS would be doing False Flags.

So you are batting 0 for 2.

Here is what i want, 100 bars of gold. I don't expect to get them by investing in gold, ...I don't really fucking care what nonsense "investment" turns $5000 into $100M, could be pictures of cats for all I care. IPO Cat Pictures Inc...

Last edited by StarvingLion on Mon 15 Feb 2021, 19:00:52, edited 1 time in total.
StarvingLion
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Armageddon » Mon 15 Feb 2021, 18:08:47

StarvingLion wrote:
Armageddon wrote:Silver going to $50 this year. I told you guys back when it was $14 to buy. Silver is real money and is vital to the modern world as it’s used in so many things. The green energy movement wouldn’t work without it, neither would cell phones, flat screens, appliances etc.

Silver is "real" money but gold apparently is not. The "modern" world depends on it...HAHAHAHAHAAHA...you mean the 3rd world "modern" world I guess.

Dude, you said Gold was going to the moon and its been tanking for the past 6 months. You also said that Big Bad Military of the CRIMS would be doing False Flags.

Here is what i want, 100 bars of gold. I don't expect to get them by investing in gold, ...I don't really fucking care what nonsense "investment" turns $5000 into $100M, could be pictures of casties ugly butt for all i care.

Do you have any idea how many things require silver? Didn’t think so
Armageddon
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby StarvingLion » Mon 15 Feb 2021, 18:47:28

Armageddon wrote:
StarvingLion wrote:

Here is what i want, 100 bars of gold. I don't expect to get them by investing in gold, ...I don't really fucking care what nonsense "investment" turns $5000 into $100M, could be pictures of casties ugly butt for all i care.

Do you have any idea how many things require silver? Didn’t think so

Your economy blather is irrelevant. Y-axis "investing" means "system" goin down.

StarvingLion
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

PreviousNext

Return to Economics & Finance