Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Stock Market Crash! (merged) Pt. 18

Discussions about the economic and financial ramifications of PEAK OIL

Re: Stock Market Crash! (merged) Pt. 18

Unread postby AdamB » Fri 20 Nov 2020, 18:10:20

vtsnowedin wrote: So on January 8th 2021 if the S&P is not at zero you will admit you know nothing about anything to do with finance and markets and will cease to spout anymore such nonsense?

He's already said just that except even earlier! January 1, 2021 is the StarvingPuutyTat has no credibility forever and ever day!
StarvingPuutyTat says: I'm so confident in my TOTAL COLLAPSE is IMMINENT prediction that I stake my entire reputation on it. It will happen this year. - Aug 3-2020
AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby AdamB » Fri 20 Nov 2020, 18:13:19

StarvingLion wrote:
AdamB wrote:PuutyTat, how flipping STUPID are you? I mean, we all know what happens January 1, 2021 when I get to use your own statement of lack of credibility against you for forever more, but today, right now, HOW STUPID ARE YOU?

"Where's the beef?"

Well, it appears to be in your ignorance of the price of WTI and the stock market.

So, answer the question. How stupid are you? What is your world like when you say something completely wrong in real time? You do understand that the goal is to get things right..on at least OCCASION?
StarvingPuutyTat says: I'm so confident in my TOTAL COLLAPSE is IMMINENT prediction that I stake my entire reputation on it. It will happen this year. - Aug 3-2020
AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby AdamB » Fri 20 Nov 2020, 18:15:31

StarvingLion wrote:I won't be able to post any more nonsense at he library computer because i know by Jan 08 2021 not a single bank branch will be open never mind the library.

Well darn. Now I have to go to the library the first day it is open after January 8, 2021 to add yet another "StarvingPuutyTat is whacked!" claim to the list.
AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby AdamB » Fri 20 Nov 2020, 18:17:41

vtsnowedin wrote:So you don't own your own computer and are waiting for them to distribute ammunition to you? Do you have a gun to put it in? :lol: :lol: :razz:

The idea of StarvingPuutyTat together with a loaded gun...makes me nervous. Don't be within a mile or two.
AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby AdamB » Fri 20 Nov 2020, 18:22:58

OutcastPhilosopher wrote:As to WTC7, the clowns on this board would believe it collapsed due to office fires or kinda like a Boeing 737 crashed right into the Pentagon in the office location where the accountants were looking for the missing 2.3 Trillion that Donald Rumsfeld admitted to the day prior.

Why am I not a surprised that silly financial conspiracy nutter is also a 9/11 nutter?

Call me crazy, but I'm betting that Column 79 triggered the collapse. All those silly engineers and scientists and stuff..you know...KNOWING stuff. Sort of like those economists you have zero experience with, except now we're talking physical science gurus! Let me guess, you've never worked with any of them either!!! BBWWAAHHAAHAAAA!!
AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby Armageddon » Fri 20 Nov 2020, 18:53:01

You’d have to be completely brain dead to believe 2 planes knocked down 3 buildings and all 3 fell and near free fall speed completely defying Newton’s law of conservation of momentum.
Armageddon
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby OutcastPhilosopher » Fri 20 Nov 2020, 19:26:30

Armageddon wrote:You’d have to be completely brain dead to believe 2 planes knocked down 3 buildings and all 3 fell and near free fall speed completely defying Newton’s law of conservation of momentum.

Indeed. I actually got to watch an interview with a demolition expert who worked for controlled demolition inc. and he stated that the collapse of WTC was a classic example of a controlled demolition.

I am at the point where I believe people like Adam are literal government agents who infest online chats to push the government narrative, otherwise they are brain dead shills.
The hand that gives is above the hand that takes
OutcastPhilosopher
Peat
Peat

Unread postby Armageddon » Fri 20 Nov 2020, 19:41:08

OutcastPhilosopher wrote:
Armageddon wrote:You’d have to be completely brain dead to believe 2 planes knocked down 3 buildings and all 3 fell and near free fall speed completely defying Newton’s law of conservation of momentum.

Indeed. I actually got to watch an interview with a demolition expert who worked for controlled demolition inc. and he stated that the collapse of WTC was a classic example of a controlled demolition.

I am at the point where I believe people like Adam are literal government agents who infest online chats to push the government narrative, otherwise they are brain dead shills.

The police and firefighters that were on scene all said they heard explosives going off prior to the buildings collapsing. Building 7 was textbook demolition. Towers 1 and 2 had their core columns cut with text book 45 degree angle cuts and were seen on photos right after the towers collapsed.
Armageddon
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby OutcastPhilosopher » Fri 20 Nov 2020, 19:55:18

Armageddon wrote:

The police and firefighters that were on scene all said they heard explosives going off prior to the buildings collapsing. Building 7 was textbook demolition. Towers 1 and 2 had their core columns cut with text book 45 degree angle cuts and were seen on photos right after the towers collapsed.

Indeed. That event was a wake up call if there ever was one.
OutcastPhilosopher
Peat
Peat

Unread postby Armageddon » Fri 20 Nov 2020, 20:33:04

Armageddon wrote:

Indeed. That event was a wake up call if there ever was one.

Shanksville - hole in the ground, no plane debris, luggage or bodies. Lol.
Armageddon
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby AdamB » Fri 20 Nov 2020, 21:24:00

OutcastPhilosopher wrote:I am at the point where I believe people like Adam are literal government agents who infest online chats to push the government narrative, otherwise they are brain dead shills.

EYES BEEN OUTED!!!

I work for the Office of Promotion of Science and Facts To Weak Minded Children, within the Department of Agriculture, funded by the "People who didn't eat their vegetables when they were young and became brain damaged because of it" program.

Kennedy became afraid that believing in the Santa Claus and Easter Bunny would have long term effects on the gullibility of American children when they grew up. The program started out writing Op-Eds in major newspapers, and letters to the editor, that kind of stuff. Once the internet came to life, we all immediately shifted there, looking for the Santa Claus and Easter Bunny believers, but then peak oil came along and then after 9/11 ex beat cops who pitched convicted pedophiles as sources of information proving the government did it, that kind of stuff, well, our duties just exploded!

Darn it! I will admit I have far more fun here than with the Santa Claus and Easter Bunny believers. Santa Claus and Easter Bunny kids grow up, learn, think, and figure things out, but man, 9/11 nutters are like FOREVER!! I'll be able to retire doing this because once a 9/11 nutter, always a 9/11 nutter!!! And then you types like BREED, and make more nutters!! Talk about job security!
AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby StarvingLion » Mon 23 Nov 2020, 13:39:32

Gold is collapsing...Armageddon has no idea why.

Still haven't seen a gasoline price increase...in fact it went down over the weekend.

Soon, it will be SELL EVERYTHING and buy THE GOD STOCK (Tesla).

What a banana republic: pump and dump
I'm banging Hotties coz they want GOLD! Uh Not Really.
StarvingLion
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby StarvingLion » Mon 23 Nov 2020, 13:59:10

No brainer

Short Oil stocks on Jan 8/2021

Then the same collapse occurs in 2021 as last year.

Pump and Dump

High taxes and high oil prices? Surrrrre.

Bankrupt gov, insolvent banks, sheeeeeep broke, ford and XoM monstrous debts...All good.

WTI collapsed at 63 last year. Won't make it that high this time.
StarvingLion
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby StarvingLion » Mon 23 Nov 2020, 14:06:14

The London Stock Exchange is about to imitate the Venezuela stock exchange.

The Real Moon Program followed by Massive Deflationary Collapse
StarvingLion
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby OutcastPhilosopher » Mon 23 Nov 2020, 16:17:43

Here is the setup moving forward, as of today Janet Yellen has been confirmed as Joe Bidens pick to head the Treasury. In 2022, Lael Brainard will be setup to takeover for Jay Powell at the FED when his term expires. The head of the ECB is Christine Lagard. Head of the IMF is Kristalina Georgieva. Of course when Biden goes down, Kamala Harris will be President. Of course, this hedges that Biden and company will takeover barring the recount fiasco.

The Major Financial Institutions and the Presidency will be headed up by women. If this isn't enough to wake you up that a massive crisis that is unsolvable is here and will not be able to be handled at all then you are fast asleep. The only option is to get out of the system as soon as possible.
OutcastPhilosopher
Peat
Peat

Unread postby Outcast_Searcher » Mon 23 Nov 2020, 16:21:51

OutcastPhilosopher wrote:Here is the setup moving forward, as of today Janet Yellen has been confirmed as Joe Bidens pick to head the Treasury. In 2022, Lael Brainard will be setup to takeover for Jay Powell at the FED when his term expires. The head of the ECB is Christine Lagard. Head of the IMF is Kristalina Georgieva. Of course when Biden goes down, Kamala Harris will be President. Of course, this hedges that Biden and company will takeover barring the recount fiasco.

The Major Financial Institutions and the Presidency will be headed up by women. If this isn't enough to wake you up that a massive crisis that is unsolvable is here and will not be able to be handled at all then you are fast asleep. The only option is to get out of the system as soon as possible.

And you know how Biden will definitely "go down" how, aside from randomness and wishful thinking?

But of course, since all your random musings are so accurate, we should ALL believe them. :lol:
Given the track record of the perma-doomer blogs, I wouldn't bet a fast crash doomer's money on their predictions.
Outcast_Searcher
COB
COB

Unread postby Armageddon » Mon 23 Nov 2020, 19:46:16

OutcastPhilosopher wrote:Here is the setup moving forward, as of today Janet Yellen has been confirmed as Joe Bidens pick to head the Treasury. In 2022, Lael Brainard will be setup to takeover for Jay Powell at the FED when his term expires. The head of the ECB is Christine Lagard. Head of the IMF is Kristalina Georgieva. Of course when Biden goes down, Kamala Harris will be President. Of course, this hedges that Biden and company will takeover barring the recount fiasco.

The amount of money these clowns are going to print is going to be staggering. 5+ trillion in 2021 for starters. That’s just the warmup show. Got gold?
Armageddon
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby careinke » Tue 24 Nov 2020, 02:15:45

Armageddon wrote:
The amount of money these clowns are going to print is going to be staggering. 5+ trillion in 2021 for starters. That’s just the warmup show. Got gold?

Yes, and silver, and bitcoin, and litecoin, and Ether, and a BIG garden, and a food forest, and guns (or did I lose those along with my crypto keys on a recent duck hunting trip). 8O
Cliff (Start a rEVOLution, grow a garden)
careinke
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Armageddon » Tue 24 Nov 2020, 11:39:12

The Eurozone Economy Plunges Back Into a Severe Decline

Global meltdown underway
Armageddon
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Outcast_Searcher » Tue 24 Nov 2020, 12:11:39

careinke wrote:
Armageddon wrote:

Yes, and silver, and bitcoin, and litecoin, and Ether, and a BIG garden, and a food forest, and guns (or did I lose those along with my crypto keys on a recent duck hunting trip). 8O

The market isn't exactly impressed with your gold call recently.

In the REAL world, the market recognizes how good the vaccine news will be for the economy in 2021 - 2022 or so, and the "alarm alarm" boost gold had been getting is being drained away to some extent.

And despite your endless lip and arm flapping, the dollar remains mostly flat, month after month, and inflation remains very low (vs. the constant claims of imminent hyperinflation).

And of course, the stock market makes you so wrong that it's like you're setting RECORDS for being wrong. Big hint: A massive rally month after month as a trend is the OPPOSITE of the crash you've been so wrong about -- and continue to get more wrong all the time.

But keep on bleating. The endless fast crash doomers will no doubt lap it up. Too bad shorty, pstarr, et. al were banned so they can't worship at your feet. :roll:

Are you REALLY too ignorant to see that the need to bail out the economy re lack of jobs for Covid being a short term thing isn't VERY GOOD NEWS INDEED? Or are your eyes and mind totally ruined from all the false doom mongering for 15 years or so?
Given the track record of the perma-doomer blogs, I wouldn't bet a fast crash doomer's money on their predictions.
Outcast_Searcher
COB
COB

PreviousNext

Return to Economics & Finance