Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Stock Market Crash! (merged) Pt. 17

Discussions about the economic and financial ramifications of PEAK OIL

Re: Stock Market Crash! (merged) Pt. 17

Unread postby StarvingLion » Thu 29 Oct 2020, 13:33:59

Why does Armageddon waste his time with gold when he can make millions betting that WTI will go to 0 right after the next and final stimulus?

Because he thinks the federal reserve scam is more powerful than ever.

How utterly pathetic.
I'm banging Hotties coz they want GOLD! Uh Not Really.
StarvingLion
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby StarvingLion » Thu 29 Oct 2020, 13:37:55

The CRIMS are pumping to save WTI...otherwise they are toast.

Biden presidency will lead to higher gasoline prices"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....no the peasantry won't ever pay higher only lower. Thats the problem with Armageddon. He actually beleives this shitfest won't ever raise interest rates but somehow the "economY" can grow while WTI heads to 0. He's a dupe, one of the dumbs.
StarvingLion
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby StarvingLion » Thu 29 Oct 2020, 13:48:09

I bet the DJIA is down over 1000 points on Friday.

After the stimulus scam in november, this whole pile of shit will nosedive straight to 0.

Its easy money, but dumbs like Armageddon don't get it. He thinks gold is going to the moon.

What a moron.
StarvingLion
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby Armageddon » Thu 29 Oct 2020, 14:11:05

StarvingLion wrote:200 European airports face insolvency...DUH! I mean a retard like Outcast needs to be told the obvious but not me.

Boeing stock hitting new lows every day.

And that nuclear bullshit in Europe. France has the most insolvent banks in the world. No wonder Germany gave up on that nuclear shit. And spain has been the hotbed of green bullshit forever. ...and look at its banking system...DEAD DEAD DEAD.

Yeah, El Retardo (outcast) and Adam, the 2 Green Fucks are headed for the dumpster of reality.

All this was happening prior to Corona. Corona is the perfect alibi to print trillions to mask what was really happening.
Armageddon
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Armageddon » Thu 29 Oct 2020, 14:18:08

StarvingLion wrote:Why does Armageddon waste his time with gold when he can make millions betting that WTI will go to 0 right after the next and final stimulus?

How utterly pathetic.

I don’t doubt oil prices will collapse, but they can easily prop it back up with false flags against oil facilities.
Armageddon
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby AdamB » Thu 29 Oct 2020, 18:02:03

Armageddon wrote:I don’t doubt oil prices will collapse, but they can easily prop it back up with false flags against oil facilities.

Or expected demand, continuing to do what it has been doing since before you were born.
StarvingPuutyTat says: I'm so confident in my TOTAL COLLAPSE is IMMINENT prediction that I stake my entire reputation on it. It will happen this year. - Aug 3-2020
AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby dolanbaker » Fri 30 Oct 2020, 10:02:02

The easiest way to raise prices would be to simply delay bringing on new wells, that's what happened shortly before the price surge in 2007.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful.:Anonymous
Our whole economy is based on planned obsolescence.
Hungrymoggy "I am now predicting that Europe will NUKE ITSELF sometime in the first week of January"
dolanbaker
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby AdamB » Fri 30 Oct 2020, 10:47:47

dolanbaker wrote:The easiest way to raise prices would be to simply delay bringing on new wells, that's what happened shortly before the price surge in 2007.

Companies don't think of it as delaying new wells, but more of a reduction in capital spending (drilling) because of any one of many reasons. Price certainly being one of them. Interestingly, this was one of the reasons that folks claimed peak oil circa 2008, as production is a lagging indicator to oil price. The spike in 2008 was all about commodity speculation, no on was willing to peg a capital budget increase on it. Then the recession kicked in, took out the price, and things just remained stable for a year or more. Prices then began climbing, and US production with it as capital budgets went into "drill baby drill" mode.

Now, 5+ years later, this exact same production lag can be expected to continue, for as long as the US has the resources and capital to convert them to production. In a stable price environment, things tend to be stable. The kick in the balls to demand screwed the pooch, and at a wonderful moment for all sorts of cool side effects. Peak demand, Tesla taking over the world, other manufacturers finally getting their EVs to market, we live in interesting times, and oil? Screw that, buy an EV!
StarvingPuutyTat says: I'm so confident in my TOTAL COLLAPSE is IMMINENT prediction that I stake my entire reputation on it. It will happen this year. - Aug 3-2020
AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby StarvingLion » Fri 30 Oct 2020, 13:16:03

and oil? Screw that, buy an EV!

Now Adam the Fraud comes clean. He knows the price of oil is going to 0 so in his simpleton mind he simply says "screw it"...

Adam is simple.

If Trump has the FED in his pocket like Armageddon says why is the stock market falling before the election?

Boeing has gone from 170 to 140 in just the past month. Good thing Trump is supporting the stock market, huh?

WTI collapsing again.

Even that CRIM stocks called AMZN AAPL are down 6% today. The Twitter scam down 20%.

Face it, this SHITFEST wants to TOTALLY COLLAPSE. And "stimulus" will just make the insolvency worse.
StarvingLion
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby StarvingLion » Fri 30 Oct 2020, 13:18:39

dolanbaker wrote:The easiest way to raise prices would be to simply delay bringing on new wells, that's what happened shortly before the price surge in 2007.

dolanbaker is so astonishingly stupid its just mind boggling.

Hey dummy, the banks are all in PONZI mode. Ponzi don't like DELAYS, CONSERVING, etc.

There is no price discovery because the system is hard currency (proper crude oil) insolvent. You can't fix that problem chicanery.
StarvingLion
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby StarvingLion » Fri 30 Oct 2020, 13:21:16

Bank stocks are in collapse mode. dolanbaker has no idea why, just like Dufus Outcast.

The hapless Armageddon believes in inflation.

print trillions

Really. I'm going to the bank today and demand $1000 from the vault. After they phone the police and send me to the local concentration camp, I'll let you know how it went.

Just Sad.
StarvingLion
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby StarvingLion » Fri 30 Oct 2020, 13:31:07

Armageddon wrote:
StarvingLion wrote:Why does Armageddon waste his time with gold when he can make millions betting that WTI will go to 0 right after the next and final stimulus?

How utterly pathetic.

I don’t doubt oil prices will collapse, but they can easily prop it back up with false flags against oil facilities.

And what will that do? Spike oil to the moon followed be immediate collapse because false flags only make the insolvency problem much worse.

Look at the morons at peakoilbarrel today. Someone mentioned BW Hills report and they are going nuts dissing it. These frauds all believe in their pathetic supply/demand junk economics.

Armageddon cannot even grasp that false flags implies the Big Military of Jets and Tanks still can bid up the price of oil with actual military intervention that is no longer possible because its gone bankrupt.

Like Coyne the Crook, and Ronnie The Retard Patterson, Armageddon cannot believe that nothing is going to make WTI go higher.
StarvingLion
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby StarvingLion » Fri 30 Oct 2020, 13:36:02

Here is why Cog disappeared. He said buying XOM at $43 would be a terrific investment. XOM is now $32 and they won't protect that dividend much longer either.

Where are all the oil lovers? Not a single one to be found around here. Just a bunch of fools pretending the price of oil will somehow go up.

Intel Corporation collapsing. I guess all those broke shitheads locked down and wearing VR Goggles won't support the "economy" either.

No, we'll all buy EV's to drive around in bankrupt cities....yeah sure.
StarvingLion
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby StarvingLion » Fri 30 Oct 2020, 13:41:33

I predicted the DJIA would be down 1000 points today. I was wrong. Its only down about 500 but its going south fast....hahahahahaha.

Now they're talking about the FAKE 2nd wave "pandemic"...and all the frauds at peakoilbarrel actually believe this shit.

What a brainless fake society of crooks and illiterates. Look at my posting history in the past month. I skipped one week because the "authorities" stopped my truck, towed it to a compound, and hauled my ass to the local concentration camp, and there I sat in an orange clown suit in quarrantine in cell 21 eating rice and cabbage for a week. The CRIM lovers don't like me...AWWWWWWWW....Thats the future of this fake country.
StarvingLion
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby Armageddon » Fri 30 Oct 2020, 18:44:42

StarvingLion wrote:
Armageddon wrote:

How utterly pathetic.

And what will that do? Spike oil to the moon followed be immediate collapse because false flags only make the insolvency problem much worse.

Look at the morons at peakoilbarrel today. Someone mentioned BW Hills report and they are going nuts dissing it. These frauds all believe in their pathetic supply/demand junk economics.

Armageddon cannot even grasp that false flags implies the Big Military of Jets and Tanks still can bid up the price of oil with actual military intervention that is no longer possible because its gone bankrupt.

Like Coyne the Crook, and Ronnie The Retard Patterson, Armageddon cannot believe that nothing is going to make WTI go higher.

There is no doubt we are in the final stages of the collapse. They are pillaging the system of trillions and turning them into hard assets first. That’s why they are manipulating the prices of gold and silver. They’ll pull the plug soon with their new digital currency.

BTW, when things collapse, oil demand will plummet, which will mask PO. I’ve said this a million times.

Why do you think neither candidate ever mentions the deficit?
Armageddon
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby AdamB » Fri 30 Oct 2020, 18:53:15

Armageddon wrote:BTW, when things collapse, oil demand will plummet, which will mask PO. I’ve said this a million times.

You said that peak oil happened 15 years ago. How exactly was your claim of 2005 PO masked? Other than by all the new oil that showed up of course.
AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby Armageddon » Fri 30 Oct 2020, 19:06:20

Conventional oil peaked. The only thing that is increasing is shale and fracking.
Armageddon
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby AdamB » Fri 30 Oct 2020, 21:29:14

Armageddon wrote:Conventional oil peaked.

List of global oil benchmarks.

Point out the ones you have decided to count in this "conventional" type. Then I can go add them up and see if you are right.
AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby Armageddon » Fri 30 Oct 2020, 21:41:27

AdamB wrote:
Armageddon wrote:Conventional oil peaked.

List of global oil benchmarks.

Point out the ones you have decided to count in this "conventional" type. Then I can go add them up and see if you are right.

Dumb
Armageddon
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Armageddon » Fri 30 Oct 2020, 21:54:57

Conventional oil is a category that includes crude oil - and natural gas and its condensates. ... Unconventional oil consists of a wider variety of liquid sources including oil sands, extra heavy oil, gas to liquids and other liquids. In general conventional oil is easier and cheaper to produce than unconventional oil.

Conventional oil has peaked. Shale and fracking has prolonged the overall peak.
Armageddon
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

PreviousNext

Return to Economics & Finance