Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal


PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Stock Market Crash! (merged) Pt. 17

Discussions about the economic and financial ramifications of PEAK OIL

Re: Stock Market Crash! (merged) Pt. 17

Unread postby AdamB » Mon 14 Sep 2020, 17:15:07

StarvingLion wrote:And Adam has already given up on oil because he drives electric.


My motorcycles all use gasoline.

StarvingLion wrote:And I'm supposed to take this moron seriously?


No. You are supposed to take this moron seriously because I know that, by your own admission, your credibility will cease to exist in 109 days.
Peak oil in 2020: And here is why: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b3ttqYDwF0
User avatar
AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer
 
Posts: 5127
Joined: Mon 28 Dec 2015, 17:10:26

Re: Stock Market Crash! (merged) Pt. 17

Unread postby Outcast_Searcher » Tue 15 Sep 2020, 21:50:40

AdamB wrote:
StarvingLion wrote:And Adam has already given up on oil because he drives electric.


My motorcycles all use gasoline.

StarvingLion wrote:And I'm supposed to take this moron seriously?


No. You are supposed to take this moron seriously because I know that, by your own admission, your credibility will cease to exist in 109 days.

For me, his credibility ended after he made 20 posts or so, given the content of his posts rather consistently being roughly what one would expect from a heavily medicated insane asylum inmate.

No need to wait for YET ANOTHER ridiculous prediction he makes to fail, IMO.
Given the track record of the perma-doomer blogs, I wouldn't bet a fast crash doomer's money on their predictions.
User avatar
Outcast_Searcher
COB
COB
 
Posts: 8735
Joined: Sat 27 Jun 2009, 21:26:42

Re: Stock Market Crash! (merged) Pt. 17

Unread postby StarvingLion » Wed 16 Sep 2020, 13:01:35

Head CRIM stocks AMZN and AAPL are tanking. Thats what it takes to prop up WTI yet again.

And for what? It won't lead to more oil.

All they are doing is circling the drain.

This whole shit is gonna collapse in October.
I will turn bochen787's face to alabaster.
StarvingLion
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Sat 03 Aug 2013, 18:59:17

Re: Stock Market Crash! (merged) Pt. 17

Unread postby StarvingLion » Wed 16 Sep 2020, 13:15:57

Outcast_Searcher wrote:
AdamB wrote:
StarvingLion wrote:And Adam has already given up on oil because he drives electric.


My motorcycles all use gasoline.

StarvingLion wrote:And I'm supposed to take this moron seriously?


No. You are supposed to take this moron seriously because I know that, by your own admission, your credibility will cease to exist in 109 days.

For me, his credibility ended after he made 20 posts or so, given the content of his posts rather consistently being roughly what one would expect from a heavily medicated insane asylum inmate.

No need to wait for YET ANOTHER ridiculous prediction he makes to fail, IMO.


You're the reason I'm getting a diesel F-150. You are broke along with 80% of all gas vehicle drivers. You can't afford Shale gasoline. At least most of the diesel trucks on the road have economic utility. Not Outcast going to get his depends garments.
I will turn bochen787's face to alabaster.
StarvingLion
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Sat 03 Aug 2013, 18:59:17

Re: Stock Market Crash! (merged) Pt. 17

Unread postby Armageddon » Wed 16 Sep 2020, 18:56:17

The Fed keeps buying assets at a pace of $1.4 trillion per year as their balance sheet already exceeds $7 trillion.


QE to infinity. They are buying everything. ZIRP forever too.
User avatar
Armageddon
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude
 
Posts: 6271
Joined: Wed 13 Apr 2005, 03:00:00
Location: St.Louis, Mo

Re: Stock Market Crash! (merged) Pt. 17

Unread postby Armageddon » Wed 16 Sep 2020, 18:59:47

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. consumer spending slowing in August is more evidence that the US economy is faltering.


The free money ended
User avatar
Armageddon
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude
 
Posts: 6271
Joined: Wed 13 Apr 2005, 03:00:00
Location: St.Louis, Mo

Re: Stock Market Crash! (merged) Pt. 17

Unread postby Armageddon » Thu 17 Sep 2020, 10:36:14

Few predictions for 2021

US debt hits 30 trillion
FED balance sheet hits 10 trillion
Budget deficits hits 5 trillion
User avatar
Armageddon
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude
 
Posts: 6271
Joined: Wed 13 Apr 2005, 03:00:00
Location: St.Louis, Mo

Re: Stock Market Crash! (merged) Pt. 17

Unread postby StarvingLion » Thu 17 Sep 2020, 12:32:46

Its now official: in order for WTI to stay above 40 the stock "market" has to crash. AMZN and AAPL are in total freefall and that is the market at least according to the zombie banks. You know the banks that won't lend to the oil industry but apparently drive to work in an oxcart.

Oil complex back to fail mode even though WTI has been temporarily saved.

XOM, BP, EOG, Suncor all showing red.
Junk Currency failing.

GE being the top SP Mover tells you that stock market collapse in October is guaranteed.

Gold collapsing despite all that "money" printing.

Its also guaranteed that the Oil Complex will get bailed out sometime in the next 6 months by stealing every dime left in the sheeples accounts. It won't even be labelled a bail-in haircut. And, what, you thought you could escape by having paper notes under the mattress...won't be accepted. Ditto for gold rocks. Nope, just zero every account and then go crypto with full totalitarianism. From amusement park to hell on earth.
I will turn bochen787's face to alabaster.
StarvingLion
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Sat 03 Aug 2013, 18:59:17

Re: Stock Market Crash! (merged) Pt. 17

Unread postby StarvingLion » Thu 17 Sep 2020, 12:52:46

Bankrupt Ford stock is soaring up 4% today. The F-150 Electric is on its way by late 2022...you know the exact date I predict the trigger (monetary collapse) to The Oil Apocalypse. IOW, it aint ever actually coming. Whats coming is Total Collapse instead.

Ford had previously confirmed plans to launch an electric F-150 by mid-2022. The company showed off a prototype in a video released last year, in which the electric truck towed a long line of railcars in a visual response to Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) CEO Elon Musk's Twitter claims about his company's upcoming Cybertruck.

Ford will begin producing prototype versions of the electric F-150 at the new Dearborn facility next year, possibly as early as spring, Bloomberg reports. Full production is expected to begin in the second or third quarter of 2022.
I will turn bochen787's face to alabaster.
StarvingLion
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Sat 03 Aug 2013, 18:59:17

Re: Stock Market Crash! (merged) Pt. 17

Unread postby StarvingLion » Thu 17 Sep 2020, 13:13:32

The local ford dealership has abandoned sports cars in favor of consumer F-150 diesel trucks that supposedly were never supposed to come back. The imbalances could be part of it but obviously martial law will be enacted Jan 1, 2021 and the gasoline pumps shut down for the heist: "If you want the gas pumps turned back on then hand over all your remaining money". Smarties like me will have switched to diesel which will be exempt.

Who can afford WTI over 40? Only me, as I one of the few with cash and no debt. The rest of you suckers are hapless dependents on gov handouts.

Face reality, WTI must be 80 for Shale Gasoline to flow.
I will turn bochen787's face to alabaster.
StarvingLion
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Sat 03 Aug 2013, 18:59:17

Re: Stock Market Crash! (merged) Pt. 17

Unread postby StarvingLion » Thu 17 Sep 2020, 13:18:50

All you need to know:

WTI goes up, CRIM Totalitarian stocks (AMZN, TSLA, FB, AAPL, etc) go down. IOW Stock Market collapse.

WTI goes down, Stock Market Collapse.

Sypnosis: You're doomed.
I will turn bochen787's face to alabaster.
StarvingLion
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Sat 03 Aug 2013, 18:59:17

Re: Stock Market Crash! (merged) Pt. 17

Unread postby Armageddon » Thu 17 Sep 2020, 15:10:26

StarvingLion wrote:Its now official: in order for WTI to stay above 40 the stock "market" has to crash. AMZN and AAPL are in total freefall and that is the market at least according to the zombie banks. You know the banks that won't lend to the oil industry but apparently drive to work in an oxcart.

Oil complex back to fail mode even though WTI has been temporarily saved.

XOM, BP, EOG, Suncor all showing red.
Junk Currency failing.

GE being the top SP Mover tells you that stock market collapse in October is guaranteed.

Gold collapsing despite all that "money" printing.

Its also guaranteed that the Oil Complex will get bailed out sometime in the next 6 months by stealing every dime left in the sheeples accounts. It won't even be labelled a bail-in haircut. And, what, you thought you could escape by having paper notes under the mattress...won't be accepted. Ditto for gold rocks. Nope, just zero every account and then go crypto with full totalitarianism. From amusement park to hell on earth.




Gold is collapsing?
User avatar
Armageddon
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude
 
Posts: 6271
Joined: Wed 13 Apr 2005, 03:00:00
Location: St.Louis, Mo

Re: Stock Market Crash! (merged) Pt. 17

Unread postby dolanbaker » Thu 17 Sep 2020, 15:32:05

Armageddon wrote:
Gold is collapsing?

Only when it is stored on an inadequate shelf! :P
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful.:Anonymous
Our whole economy is based on planned obsolescence.
Planned obsolescence, one of the largest contributors to the man made element of climate change, but the one least discussed: dolanbaker
User avatar
dolanbaker
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude
 
Posts: 3805
Joined: Wed 14 Apr 2010, 10:38:47
Location: Éire

Re: Stock Market Crash! (merged) Pt. 17

Unread postby AdamB » Thu 17 Sep 2020, 16:52:38

StarvingLion wrote:This whole shit is gonna collapse in October.


Would you like me to reset your end of the world clock for then, rather than the end of the year? The sooner I can use your own statement that you will thereafter lose all credibility, the better.
Peak oil in 2020: And here is why: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b3ttqYDwF0
User avatar
AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer
 
Posts: 5127
Joined: Mon 28 Dec 2015, 17:10:26

Re: Stock Market Crash! (merged) Pt. 17

Unread postby AdamB » Thu 17 Sep 2020, 16:57:02

Armageddon wrote:Few predictions for 2021


I will be able to use StarvingPuutyTat's own statement on his lack of credibility forever more.

And you will continue to pretend the world is ending tomorrow, regardless of whether or not it is.
Peak oil in 2020: And here is why: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b3ttqYDwF0
User avatar
AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer
 
Posts: 5127
Joined: Mon 28 Dec 2015, 17:10:26

Re: Stock Market Crash! (merged) Pt. 17

Unread postby AdamB » Thu 17 Sep 2020, 17:03:35

Armageddon wrote:
StarvingLion wrote:Gold collapsing despite all that "money" printing.


Gold is collapsing?


OMG!!!! You fell for anything he said? SUCKER!! No wonder your father in law made darn sure you couldn't get your hands on his daughters money, what a rube!
Last edited by AdamB on Thu 17 Sep 2020, 18:11:14, edited 1 time in total.
Peak oil in 2020: And here is why: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b3ttqYDwF0
User avatar
AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer
 
Posts: 5127
Joined: Mon 28 Dec 2015, 17:10:26

Re: Stock Market Crash! (merged) Pt. 17

Unread postby Armageddon » Thu 17 Sep 2020, 18:08:24

AdamB wrote:
Armageddon wrote:
StarvingLion wrote:Gold collapsing despite all that "money" printing.


Gold is collapsing?


OMG!!!! You fell anything he said? SUCKER!! No wonder your father in law made darn sure you couldn't get your hands on his daughters money, what a rube!



He put all of his kids trusts in their name you stupid fuck. Are you too stupid to understand that?
User avatar
Armageddon
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude
 
Posts: 6271
Joined: Wed 13 Apr 2005, 03:00:00
Location: St.Louis, Mo

Re: Stock Market Crash! (merged) Pt. 17

Unread postby AdamB » Thu 17 Sep 2020, 18:18:18

Armageddon wrote:He put all of his kids trusts in their name you stupid fuck.


Why? Did all his daughters marry sketchy Alex Jones parroting doomer types?

Armageddon wrote: Are you too stupid to understand that?


A wee bit sensitive to how smart your father is, it seems. Let me guess, you tried out your end of the world in 2010, US draft in 2006, no recovery from 2008 recession nonsense on him, and he laughed? Maybe just...giggled...a little? :lol:
Peak oil in 2020: And here is why: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b3ttqYDwF0
User avatar
AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer
 
Posts: 5127
Joined: Mon 28 Dec 2015, 17:10:26

Re: Stock Market Crash! (merged) Pt. 17

Unread postby Armageddon » Thu 17 Sep 2020, 19:12:01

AdamB wrote:
Armageddon wrote:He put all of his kids trusts in their name you stupid fuck.


Why? Did all his daughters marry sketchy Alex Jones parroting doomer types?

Armageddon wrote: Are you too stupid to understand that?


A wee bit sensitive to how smart your father is, it seems. Let me guess, you tried out your end of the world in 2010, US draft in 2006, no recovery from 2008 recession nonsense on him, and he laughed? Maybe just...giggled...a little? :lol:



He’s smart enough to understand the FED has been printing trillions to keep things from crashing and realizes it can’t go on forever. That’s why he bought a few million in gold eagles.
User avatar
Armageddon
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude
 
Posts: 6271
Joined: Wed 13 Apr 2005, 03:00:00
Location: St.Louis, Mo

Re: Stock Market Crash! (merged) Pt. 17

Unread postby AdamB » Thu 17 Sep 2020, 19:56:17

Armageddon wrote:He’s smart enough to understand the FED has been printing trillions to keep things from crashing and realizes it can’t go on forever. That’s why he bought a few million in gold eagles.


And gave your wife a place in Naples, and invested her funds in the S&P? And made sure Alex Jones parrots didn't have their names on the account!

Seriously Armie, don't you have any predictions like in the bad ol' days? Did you ever explain why your draft call went bad, or do you want to stick with underestimating the Fed on that one as well?
Peak oil in 2020: And here is why: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b3ttqYDwF0
User avatar
AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer
 
Posts: 5127
Joined: Mon 28 Dec 2015, 17:10:26

PreviousNext

Return to Economics & Finance

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Tuike and 47 guests