Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal


PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Pat Buchanan: America in worst decline since Soviet Union

Discussions about the economic and financial ramifications of PEAK OIL

Re: Pat Buchanan: America in worst decline since Soviet Unio

Unread postby Plantagenet » Sun 02 Aug 2020, 08:29:09

EnergyUnlimited wrote:So who will rule a superrpower in coming 4 years:

1. Narcissistic sociopath?
2. Old man with dementia?
3. Twitter (after banning #1 from posting and closing down his account)?

That is how collapse in practice looks like.


I think you've got it right.

Some combination of #2 (Senile old Man) and #2 (woke twitter mob) will rule the USA.

And given the way old Joe has kowtowed to China in the past and the gazillions of dollars both Joe and his son took from China, I'll add there will likely be some element of Chinese influence over the Biden presidency as well.

Cheers!
The lack of speed has to go faster---Joe Biden
I will defeat Joe Biden---Joe Biden
-----------------------------------------------------------
Keep running between the raindrops.
User avatar
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 23772
Joined: Mon 09 Apr 2007, 03:00:00
Location: Alaska (its much bigger than Texas).

Re: Pat Buchanan: America in worst decline since Soviet Unio

Unread postby dissident » Sun 02 Aug 2020, 11:06:28

EnergyUnlimited wrote:So who will rule a superrpower in coming 4 years:

1. Narcissistic sociopath?
2. Old man with dementia?
3. Twitter (after banning #1 from posting and closing down his account)?

That is how collapse in practice looks like.


Superpowers in a declining viability world are not going to survive. There is a real energy crisis regardless of all the yammering about peak oil never happening. That is one of the reasons for the crisis in globalism. Then we have the climate change tsunami coming. It is already starting to affect the global economy.

The only powers will be local gangs as we slide to Hell.
dissident
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 5981
Joined: Sat 08 Apr 2006, 03:00:00

Re: Pat Buchanan: America in worst decline since Soviet Unio

Unread postby AdamB » Sun 02 Aug 2020, 21:50:17

dissident wrote:
EnergyUnlimited wrote:So who will rule a superrpower in coming 4 years:

1. Narcissistic sociopath?
2. Old man with dementia?
3. Twitter (after banning #1 from posting and closing down his account)?

That is how collapse in practice looks like.


Superpowers in a declining viability world are not going to survive. There is a real energy crisis regardless of all the yammering about peak oil never happening.


The yammering is that peak oil has already happened. Finally. And it had nothing to do with scarcity.
Peak oil in 2020: And here is why: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b3ttqYDwF0
User avatar
AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer
 
Posts: 4989
Joined: Mon 28 Dec 2015, 17:10:26

Dark to Light.....

Unread postby Whitefang » Mon 03 Aug 2020, 05:45:36

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Lp3fEze99q0/

Catch 22 with David on the latest.

A hot august indeed.

We are witnessing the end of the old order, the globalist plan for a NWO.
The old order were the hidden enemy, all secret agencies working for the man worldwide. Central bank rules.
Now it is brought out into the open, into public view, including what they do to and with children.

Finally, at the edge of everything, we the people find the courage to stand up and face, oppose them.
Q is good for you!!!

First power to Nation States instead global institutions like WHO/UN....you name it, EU....
Then regions and local communities down to village and neighbourhoods.
Finally power which is freedom to you, breaking from social constraints, your personality, a fake misleading idea made up of thought itself. Breaking free from a standard perception, the world as we know it by reason.

You cannot scare people into submission who have nothing to loose, nothing to cling or hang on too.
User avatar
Whitefang
Tar Sands
Tar Sands
 
Posts: 844
Joined: Fri 12 May 2006, 03:00:00

Re: Pat Buchanan: America in worst decline since Soviet Unio

Unread postby suxs » Tue 04 Aug 2020, 06:16:54

adamb.-

You described Trump twice in your prediction. Following are a few dementia laden direct quotes from Trump's recent interview with Fox News:

1. Tortured Metaphor Alert:
I say flames, we'll put out the flames. And we'll put out in some cases just burning embers. We also have burning embers. We have embers and we do have flames. Florida became more flame like, but it's -- it's going to be under control.


2.
If we didn't test, you wouldn't be able to show that chart. If we tested half as much, those numbers would be down.


The chart Wallace showed was how coronavirus cases have surged. Also, testing doesn't create cases. It identifies them! And away we go!

3.
Look, I take responsibility always for everything because it's ultimately my job, too. 7/26/2020
I don't take responsibility at all. 3/13/2020


4.
Cases are up -- many of those cases shouldn't even be cases. Cases are up because we have the best testing in the world and we have the most testing.


NO NO NO. First of all, they should be cases because even if you are asymptomatic you can transmit the disease to others.

5.
I'll be right eventually. I will be right eventually. You know I said, 'It's going to disappear.' I'll say it again.


6.
Because I've been right probably more than anybody else.


7.
I don't believe in polls because I see the fakest polls I've ever seen, but that poll is a 64% thing, which actually surprised me.


Translation: Polls are all fake, except when polls support my viewpoint, although the 64% poll Trump referenced does not EXIST. Totally made up.

8.
Look at the professors. Look at what's going on in the colleges. If a conservative goes on a college -- and look, we have as many as them. Excuse me, I think to the best of my knowledge, we're sitting at the White House and the Oval Office is right behind me. We have as many as them.


WTF?????

9.
First of all, I'm not losing, because those are fake polls.
I have a poll where we're leading in every state.


Heard it here first. Trump is winning in every state.

10.
And I don't believe that your -- first of all, the Fox polls, whoever does your Fox polls, they're among the worst. They got it all wrong in 2016. They've been wrong on every poll I've ever seen.


What happened to the previous love affair. Then Fox showed polls with Trump losing.

Bonus:
It's all misrepresentation. Because, yes, the first few questions are easy, but I'll bet you couldn't even answer the last five questions. I'll bet you couldn't, they get very hard, the last five questions. I aced the test (simple cognitive ability test) is what they said. Got the highest score ever.
suxs
Wood
Wood
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue 21 Apr 2020, 03:43:23

Re: Pat Buchanan: America in worst decline since Soviet Unio

Unread postby The_Toecutter » Tue 04 Aug 2020, 14:35:52

EnergyUnlimited wrote:So who will rule a superrpower in coming 4 years:

1. Narcissistic sociopath?
2. Old man with dementia?
3. Twitter (after banning #1 from posting and closing down his account)?

That is how collapse in practice looks like.


I'm assuming you intended for 1 to be interpreted as Trump and 2 as Biden, but really, Trump is ALSO an old man with dementia(although not nearly as pronounced as Biden's) and Biden is ALSO a narcissistic sociopath(albeit, much better at hiding it than Trump is).

So really, a combination of 1, 2, and 3 no matter who gets into the Oval Office... although I doubt Twitter will ever ban Trump's account as it is making them lots of money, thanks to Trump's cult following.

Americans might get some form of social credit score out of it regardless of who is in office. Hopefully the people will overthrow this whole rotten system before it ever gets to that point, but it's been trending in that direction for decades without any public debate and without the American people having any meaningful say in the matter.

The collapse of the U.S. will likely be a lot uglier than the collapse of the former U.S.S.R. When the U.S.S.R. collapsed, the people living under it saw an increase in freedoms to an extent as well as an eventual increase in living standards. I think the collapse of the U.S. will yield a massive decrease in freedoms and living standards, UNLESS the American people somehow manage to cull the military industrial complex and the policy elites who rule over them as well as take back control of their currency from a private monopoly.
The unnecessary felling of a tree, perhaps the old growth of centuries, seems to me a crime little short of murder. ~Thomas Jefferson
User avatar
The_Toecutter
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude
 
Posts: 2019
Joined: Sat 18 Jun 2005, 03:00:00

Re: Pat Buchanan: America in worst decline since Soviet Unio

Unread postby bochen777 » Tue 04 Aug 2020, 14:46:44

The_Toecutter wrote:
EnergyUnlimited wrote:So who will rule a superrpower in coming 4 years:

1. Narcissistic sociopath?
2. Old man with dementia?
3. Twitter (after banning #1 from posting and closing down his account)?

That is how collapse in practice looks like.


I'm assuming you intended for 1 to be interpreted as Trump and 2 as Biden, but really, Trump is ALSO an old man with dementia and Biden is ALSO a narcissistic sociopath.

So really, a combination of 1, 2, and 3 no matter who gets into the Oval Office... although I doubt Twitter will ever ban Trump's account as it is making them lots of money, thanks to Trump's cult following.

Americans might get some form of social credit score out of it regardless of who is in office. Hopefully the people will overthrow this whole rotten system before it ever gets to that point, but it's been trending in that direction for decades without any public debate and without the American people having any meaningful say in the matter.

The collapse of the U.S. will likely be a lot uglier than the collapse of the former U.S.S.R.



Amerikkka plan is to do a Gulf of Tonkin 2.0 to trigger war with China in SCS
That is the pretext to invalidate Chinese debt without causing collapse of dollar

Then as it continue to QE Infinity, forcing other countries to sell their real assets for fake dollars, just like Trump forcing China to sell TikTok to US while he personally takes a cut/commision, or Nvidia buying ARM from Japanese Softbank now that Intel is out of the fab game or getting Tiawan TSMC to transfer IP to US and set up fab in AZ, its clear this is the Anerican plan, to rape the entire world and steal everyones wealth and resources so it can continue to stay on top
bochen777
Lignite
Lignite
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Sun 18 Dec 2016, 13:01:22

Re: Pat Buchanan: America in worst decline since Soviet Unio

Unread postby The_Toecutter » Tue 04 Aug 2020, 14:53:57

bochen777 wrote:Amerikkka plan is to do a Gulf of Tonkin 2.0 to trigger war with China in SCS
That is the pretext to invalidate Chinese debt without causing collapse of dollar

Then as it continue to QE Infinity, forcing other countries to sell their real assets for fake dollars, just like Trump forcing China to sell TikTok to US while he personally takes a cut/commision, or Nvidia buying ARM from Japanese Softbank now that Intel is out of the fab game or getting Tiawan TSMC to transfer IP to US and set up fab in AZ, its clear this is the Anerican plan, to rape the entire world and steal everyones wealth and resources so it can continue to stay on top


That plan has a high likelihood of yielding either of two outcomes, possibly both:

1) Civil War. The American public is very war-weary. Given the current dependence upon China for almost everything Americans rely upon to live, as well as the likelihood of QE infinity leading to severe price/asset inflation, the economic impact of this would be ruinous to most of the remainder who aren't currently among those tens of millions of Americans currently facing the prospect of total destitution. It will show yet again there's "no money" to help the American people avoid destitution that is resultant from the government-imposed shutdown but there is plenty of money for said government to initiate more unnecessary wars. Add a draft into that mix to provide the manpower to attempt to(and very likely fail to) take on China's 200 million man army. It will make the unrest we are currently seeing look like a company picnic.

2) Nuclear war. Russia and China are getting sick of the U.S. policy elites attempting to bully them. Keep poking the bear and the dragon, and see what happens when they are agitated. The nukes eventually will fly.
The unnecessary felling of a tree, perhaps the old growth of centuries, seems to me a crime little short of murder. ~Thomas Jefferson
User avatar
The_Toecutter
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude
 
Posts: 2019
Joined: Sat 18 Jun 2005, 03:00:00

Re: Pat Buchanan: America in worst decline since Soviet Unio

Unread postby bochen777 » Tue 04 Aug 2020, 15:07:57

The_Toecutter wrote:
bochen777 wrote:Amerikkka plan is to do a Gulf of Tonkin 2.0 to trigger war with China in SCS
That is the pretext to invalidate Chinese debt without causing collapse of dollar

Then as it continue to QE Infinity, forcing other countries to sell their real assets for fake dollars, just like Trump forcing China to sell TikTok to US while he personally takes a cut/commision, or Nvidia buying ARM from Japanese Softbank now that Intel is out of the fab game or getting Tiawan TSMC to transfer IP to US and set up fab in AZ, its clear this is the Anerican plan, to rape the entire world and steal everyones wealth and resources so it can continue to stay on top


That plan has a high likelihood of yielding either of two outcomes, possibly both:

1) Civil War. The American public is very war-weary. Given the current dependence upon China for almost everything Americans rely upon to live, as well as the likelihood of QE infinity leading to severe price/asset inflation, the economic impact of this would be ruinous to most of the remainder who aren't currently among those tens of millions of Americans currently facing the prospect of total destitution. It will show yet again there's "no money" to help the American people avoid destitution that is resultant from the government-imposed shutdown but there is plenty of money for said government to initiate more unnecessary wars. Add a draft into that mix to provide the manpower to attempt to(and very likely fail to) take on China's 200 million man army. It will make the unrest we are currently seeing look like a company picnic.

2) Nuclear war. Russia and China are getting sick of the U.S. policy elites attempting to bully them. Keep poking the bear and the dragon, and see what happens when they are agitated. The nukes eventually will fly.



This is most likely outcome but it doesnt stop the US elite and American warplanners from tempting fate and giving it a try anyway. Even Bannon remarked he realized it was like going against 2nd law of thermodynamics, entropy etc...
But American exceptionalism

Currently US sanctions power, military advantage, and dollar hegemony is being leveraged to prevent the tide from every turning against America in the first place

As we globally slide down the ever slippery slope of Oluvia Gorge and face reality of deminishing EROEI, the US has no other choice than to "call in" its outlays and investments as it harvests and cannalbalizes its allies and vassals alike just so it can maintain the integrity of its own superstructure and hegemony... its repudiation of globalism and free market because the conditions that existed for infinite perpetual growth have come to an end, now the gloves are off, now we see the real America
bochen777
Lignite
Lignite
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Sun 18 Dec 2016, 13:01:22

Re: Pat Buchanan: America in worst decline since Soviet Unio

Unread postby bochen777 » Tue 04 Aug 2020, 19:50:28

bochen777 wrote:
The_Toecutter wrote:
bochen777 wrote:Amerikkka plan is to do a Gulf of Tonkin 2.0 to trigger war with China in SCS
That is the pretext to invalidate Chinese debt without causing collapse of dollar

Then as it continue to QE Infinity, forcing other countries to sell their real assets for fake dollars, just like Trump forcing China to sell TikTok to US while he personally takes a cut/commision, or Nvidia buying ARM from Japanese Softbank now that Intel is out of the fab game or getting Tiawan TSMC to transfer IP to US and set up fab in AZ, its clear this is the Anerican plan, to rape the entire world and steal everyones wealth and resources so it can continue to stay on top


That plan has a high likelihood of yielding either of two outcomes, possibly both:

1) Civil War. The American public is very war-weary. Given the current dependence upon China for almost everything Americans rely upon to live, as well as the likelihood of QE infinity leading to severe price/asset inflation, the economic impact of this would be ruinous to most of the remainder who aren't currently among those tens of millions of Americans currently facing the prospect of total destitution. It will show yet again there's "no money" to help the American people avoid destitution that is resultant from the government-imposed shutdown but there is plenty of money for said government to initiate more unnecessary wars. Add a draft into that mix to provide the manpower to attempt to(and very likely fail to) take on China's 200 million man army. It will make the unrest we are currently seeing look like a company picnic.

2) Nuclear war. Russia and China are getting sick of the U.S. policy elites attempting to bully them. Keep poking the bear and the dragon, and see what happens when they are agitated. The nukes eventually will fly.



This is most likely outcome but it doesnt stop the US elite and American warplanners from tempting fate and giving it a try anyway. Even Bannon remarked he realized it was like going against 2nd law of thermodynamics, entropy etc...
But American exceptionalism

Currently US sanctions power, military advantage, and dollar hegemony is being leveraged to prevent the tide from every turning against America in the first place

As we globally slide down the ever slippery slope of Oluvia Gorge and face reality of deminishing EROEI, the US has no other choice than to "call in" its outlays and investments as it harvests and cannalbalizes its allies and vassals alike just so it can maintain the integrity of its own superstructure and hegemony... its repudiation of globalism and free market because the conditions that existed for infinite perpetual growth have come to an end, now the gloves are off, now we see the real America


+
Americans EXPLAIN the REAL reason the US hates China
https://vimeo.com/444718946
bochen777
Lignite
Lignite
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Sun 18 Dec 2016, 13:01:22

Re: Pat Buchanan: America in worst decline since Soviet Unio

Unread postby mousepad » Wed 05 Aug 2020, 08:04:48

bochen777 wrote:But American exceptionalism



the only one who thinks he's exceptional seems to be you.
But then again, you could also be plain nuts, you wouldn't be the first on this board to be so.
You need a hug?
mousepad
Lignite
Lignite
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu 26 Sep 2019, 09:07:56

Re: Pat Buchanan: America in worst decline since Soviet Unio

Unread postby The_Toecutter » Wed 05 Aug 2020, 09:06:31

American exceptionalism is really a thing. Its policy leaders and power elite are the ones who are nuts, and who are also oblivious to the way people of ordinary financial means live(recall Nansy Pelosi's freezer full of expensive ice cream with which to get her through the pandemic-related shut down https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdP9v6f8yd4).

America's policy leaders and power elite are literally destroying this country and are at the moment forcing tens of millions of Americans into destitution, have for decades been waging wars of aggression against other nations and interfering with their elections while casting aside any pretense of following international law, running the dollar printing presses non stop, racking up unpayable levels of government debt and stiffing the American people with it, outsourcing this country's industrial base so that their globalist "campaign contributors"(that send them bribes and write the laws the little people are expected to abide by) can cheapen the cost of labor, and they think turning the country into an authoritarian surveillance state while preparing for war against the American people and buying themselves isolated plots of land around the world to bug out to can insulate themselves from the consequences of committing all of this fuckery.

None of this is going to end well for the American people. Empires always collapse, and I do not think this one will be the exception to that rule.

Reagan's shining city on a hill is, was, and always will be a myth. This country more accurately could be described as a dwelling place of demons, a prison for every foul spirit, and a cage for every unclean and hated bird.
The unnecessary felling of a tree, perhaps the old growth of centuries, seems to me a crime little short of murder. ~Thomas Jefferson
User avatar
The_Toecutter
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude
 
Posts: 2019
Joined: Sat 18 Jun 2005, 03:00:00

Re: Pat Buchanan: America in worst decline since Soviet Unio

Unread postby mousepad » Wed 05 Aug 2020, 09:34:31

The_Toecutter wrote:American exceptionalism is really a thing. Its policy leaders and power elite are the ones who are nuts, and who are also oblivious to the way people of ordinary financial means live

That has nothing to do with exceptionalism. That's about disconnect. "The people don't have bread? Why don't they eat cake instead?"

Look there's even a book about chinese exceptionalism, and our own nut boch777 feels pretty exceptional himself, don't you think?
https://www.jstor.org/stable/24569474?seq=1
"Understanding Chinese Exceptionalism: China's Rise, Its Goodness, and Greatness"

I frequently talk politics with my european friends. I can assure you they all feel pretty exceptional, much more so than my american friends.

None of this is going to end well for the American people. Empires always collapse, and I do not think this one will be the exception to that rule.

Hard to say, because it's a prediction into the future. And future predictions are always hard.
On one hand you complain about the ordinary american suffering under the empire, and then you claim it won't end well for american people because the empire collapses.
mousepad
Lignite
Lignite
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu 26 Sep 2019, 09:07:56

Re: Pat Buchanan: America in worst decline since Soviet Unio

Unread postby The_Toecutter » Wed 05 Aug 2020, 09:44:57

mousepad wrote:On one hand you complain about the ordinary american suffering under the empire, and then you claim it won't end well for american people because the empire collapses.


The burden of supporting this empire was imposed upon the American people, without their consent, while their standard of living has been coupled to the success of said empire. The vast majority of the population get a small minority of the spoils as the elites take almost all of it. When the empire collapses, this vast majority will likely be stripped of everything as the leaders set their sights for conquest inward(already in the process of happening), while the elites will retain their ill-gotten gains. Unless, of course, the American people TAKE IT BACK, but that is likely to turn into a long and violent conflagration with an unknowable outcome should that come to pass. After all, the French Revolution eventually got the French people Napoleon Bonaparte; another case of same shit, different day.

And yes, it is a prediction for the future. There's no shortage of precedent established in history to exemplify the likelihood of said prediction coming to pass.
The unnecessary felling of a tree, perhaps the old growth of centuries, seems to me a crime little short of murder. ~Thomas Jefferson
User avatar
The_Toecutter
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude
 
Posts: 2019
Joined: Sat 18 Jun 2005, 03:00:00

Re: Pat Buchanan: America in worst decline since Soviet Unio

Unread postby bochen777 » Wed 05 Aug 2020, 10:01:54

mousepad wrote:
bochen777 wrote:But American exceptionalism



the only one who thinks he's exceptional seems to be you.
But then again, you could also be plain nuts, you wouldn't be the first on this board to be so.
You need a hug?



Bannon has done countless interviews where he talks about Trump should give China 72 hours to pull out and leave the islands in the SCS or else the US military will go and do it by force. His rationale is that "back when he was a young Ensign" the US Navy was patrolling China's coast with guns hot and nowadays America has already been pushed back so much and he doesnt like it that China wants to kick the US out of China's own backyard. He is essentially taking the position that the unipolar dominance America enjoyed at its peak should continue into perpetuity even though the underlining forces that originally made such dynamic possible no longer hold true. Back then America was the world's factory and had the best manufacturing base, and the highest GDP PPP, back then America dominated the technology sprectrum and was top in terms of STEM and patents, back then the dollar was still backed by gold and the Fed wasnt printing QE infinity like no tomorrow. Back then the US was on the rise and benefitted from following its own international rules based system as opposed to the blatant going rogue that its doing today.

There was a point in time when China also used to rule the seas uncontested, hundreds of ships each three times larger than the largest Columbus ever had, and it was China who first discovered the Americas but didnt decide to invade the native population or settle, colonize it, otherwise Davy and mouse cursor would all be speaking Chinese today and this site would be a Manderian forum but you dont see me using Bannon logic to complain about that do you?

As to the matter of US squeezing its own people, its a strategy to prolong hegemony, Akerikkka elites dont have a choice. They wanted to collapse Hong Kong last year, was hoping Xi would be stupid enough to roll in the tanks and tank the HK financial centers forcing capital flight whereby allowing yanks to harvest Hong Kong to continue to prop up the US pyramid scheme. When all year that never happened, America played the bioweapons card, --right after realizing China was never going to kowtow to a Plaza Accord 2.0 and had to settle for a face saving Phase I trade deal -- timing it right on top of the Chinese Lunar New Year, the singlemost mass migration of people on planet earth, in hopes Wuhan would seed all the other major cities in China and trigger a massive collapse and destabalization in which China was knocked out of the picture without having to fire a single weapon. Apparently Made in America aint what it used to be, and in Trump's haste to collapse China ( which he gleefully hinted at in Davos earlier in this year) they didnt do enough quality control and figured Cov2 would be like the first one back in 2003 right before the Iraq invasion, in which no white person died and almost all fatalities were Chinese.

In the off-chance that America isn’t able to ride the momentum of its COVID covert biowarfare global social re-engineering false-flag operation to ultimate Mission Accomplished success status etc then it will also leverage COVID for other contingency plans and to hedge its bets with a fall back position of last resort. If China manages to still come out ahead of the US long term despite the COVID event, the US elites will need a backup plan and already come to a realization that if they ultimately cannot stop China from rising to the top then they need to still make sure they still retain a parallel full industrial base independent of China as a strategic fallback position and defensive posture. Hypothetically under this scenario, once China is at the top, the US would still command enough foreign assets/cronies that consist of a full-spectrum industrial base. The US has to make sure that the US, and the West, is not left a big hole in it own global order of supply chain and industrial bases. Let’s say the petrodollar hegemony falls and the US no longer enjoys having the global reserve currency status and all the perks that comes with it, – then not only will America lose the geopolitical advantage and leverage of being no longer able to unilaterally abuse the US dollar global reserve currency status and financially weaponize it to coercively sanction other nations that do not kowtow to it, and not only will the US no longer be able to “harvest” China and make China pay for America’s own growing militarization expenditures and overseas adventures aimed against China, but indeed it will no longer be able to financially and economically colonize the entire world nor will it be able to continue to usurp/extract/harvest the wealth of the world by taxing a percentage and taking a cut out from every transaction that takes place on this globe –, and then it will no longer be able to continue to get free things from the world while printing fake money in return (Infinite Quantitative Easings), and if that eventuality will come to pass one day in the future, be it two, five, ten or even twenty years from now, America will need to have its own industrial base back since by then its free ride and gravy train will essentially be over and once the music stops it won’t be able to count on its vassals to pay the rent so it has to go back to making its own stuff by itself, hence the need to retain and restore its own domestic industrial base fully independent of China … and COVID is the perfect false-flag event to give it a push in the butt and force the American people to get adjusted to the hard times ahead when they can no longer count on getting free shit from China or from the rest of the world.

It is also a way for the US elite to consolidate power and restructure the future of America in which the so-called Nonnegotiable American Way of Life (high living standards propped up by the rest of the world via Petrodollar hegemony) will have to be re-negotiated one way or another and this event serves as merely one way to subconsciously desensitize the American people to a “new normal”, one in which America and Americans will have to share the ever shrinking pie with the rest of the multilateral world order and in which the US government will have to manage its own decline whilst also managing – the ever lowering/lowered – expectations of its own people back in the homeland.

When the US government starts treating its own people like the way it treats the populations of its vassals, puppet regimes, occupied territories and other colonies etc then that is when you know the cannibalization has already started and the decline has entered its final stages. When the going was good they threw some bones to the middle class, but now that America is in full decline it cannot even afford to treat its own people right and have to start cannibalizing and consolidating from within just to survive.

I am seeing this whole “the rich are getting richer” theme a lot, and while it is true, it misses the point. Wealth inequality is merely one of the symptoms of the much bigger underlining problem, it is not the cause of it! Spreading the wealth more evenly will not fix the issues at hand! When the human body starts running low on fuel it eats away at the fat first, then it cannibalizes the muscles and then non-vital organs sparing the brain and heart. As a society falls apart its a natural inevitable consequence that the poor will get marginalized even more and protecting the structure is more important than ensuring equality.

It is all about recapturing efficiencies by any other means, and using income inequality for the purposes of doing top-down constraining of consumption rates. Super duper rich people need less than <1% of their income for survival and the rest of 99%+ is total discretionary income in which they do not spend and is saved up “invested” somewhere… this means its not actualized as actual goods and resources and its a hidden means of constraining resource spending by funneling it into the pockets of the super-rich. When the majority of paper money and fake wealth is allocated as digit bits on a servers in the hands of the top 0.01%, it actually is a “lock” or cap/quota on resource extraction/ capture/ expenditure, and actually slows down resource depletion! If instead the paper wealth was redistributed to the poor more evenly, then you will see much more of it being actualized and spent since the majority of the poor have very little to no discretionary spending power and all of it goes towards survival and basic needs…

Any system that is falling apart will always have more and more income inequality because that is the only way it can even keep holding it together anymore… it is the process of cannibalization at work!

I believe COVID-19 was NOT a CIA false-flag “gone wrong”, or some form of “inside job” that got out of control. COVID was an American false flag operation planted in Wuhan by CIA to frame China and smear China on the world stage AND that even the high infection counts in the homeland CONUS including the almost 160k deaths are/were still somehow all part of the greater plan, then work backwards and extrapolate and find, deduce or infer the reasons why US government would want to have #1 in worldwide COVID deaths/infections resulting in several months shutdown?!:

It is also a way for the US elite to consolidate power and restructure the future of America in which the so-called Nonnegotiable American Way of Life (high living standards propped up by the rest of the world via Petrodollar hegemony) will have to be re-negotiated one way or another and this event serves as merely one way to subconsciously desensitize the American people to a “new normal”, (while putting the blame on China) one in which America and Americans will have to share the ever shrinking pie with the rest of the multilateral world order and in which the US government will have to manage its own decline whilst also managing – the ever lowering/lowered – expectations of its own people back in the homeland.

When the US government starts treating its own people like the way it treats the populations of its vassals, puppet regimes, occupied territories and other colonies etc then that is when you know the cannibalization has already started and the decline has entered its final stages. When the going was good they threw some bones to the middle class, but now that America is in full decline it cannot even afford to treat its own people right and have to start cannibalizing and consolidating from within just to survive.
bochen777
Lignite
Lignite
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Sun 18 Dec 2016, 13:01:22

Re: Pat Buchanan: America in worst decline since Soviet Unio

Unread postby mousepad » Wed 05 Aug 2020, 10:16:14

bochen777 wrote:
mousepad wrote:
bochen777 wrote:But American exceptionalism



the only one who thinks he's exceptional seems to be you.
But then again, you could also be plain nuts, you wouldn't be the first on this board to be so.
You need a hug?



Bannon has done countless interviews where he talks about Trump should give China 72 hours to pull out and leave the islands in the SCS or else the US military will go and do it by force. His rationale is that "back when he was a young Ensign" the US Navy was patrolling China's coast with guns hot and nowadays America has already been pushed back so much and he doesnt like it that China wants to kick the US out of China's own backyard. He is essentially taking the position that the unipolar dominance America enjoyed at its peak should continue into perpetuity even though the underlining forces that originally made such dynamic possible no longer hold true. Back then America was the world's factory and had the best manufacturing base, and the highest GDP PPP, back then America dominated the technology sprectrum and was top in terms of STEM and patents, back then the dollar was still backed by gold and the Fed wasnt printing QE infinity like no tomorrow. Back then the US was on the rise and benefitted from following its own international rules based system as opposed to the blatant going rogue that its doing today.

No doubt. Your point being? It's hard to be on the downhill. But what has it to do with exceptionalism?

BTW when is china going to take taiwan? An empire can never be big enough, after the successful oppression of HK, taiwan should definitely be next. Don't you think so?
mousepad
Lignite
Lignite
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu 26 Sep 2019, 09:07:56

Re: Pat Buchanan: America in worst decline since Soviet Unio

Unread postby bochen777 » Wed 05 Aug 2020, 10:19:46

mousepad wrote:
bochen777 wrote:
mousepad wrote:
bochen777 wrote:But American exceptionalism



the only one who thinks he's exceptional seems to be you.
But then again, you could also be plain nuts, you wouldn't be the first on this board to be so.
You need a hug?



Bannon has done countless interviews where he talks about Trump should give China 72 hours to pull out and leave the islands in the SCS or else the US military will go and do it by force. His rationale is that "back when he was a young Ensign" the US Navy was patrolling China's coast with guns hot and nowadays America has already been pushed back so much and he doesnt like it that China wants to kick the US out of China's own backyard. He is essentially taking the position that the unipolar dominance America enjoyed at its peak should continue into perpetuity even though the underlining forces that originally made such dynamic possible no longer hold true. Back then America was the world's factory and had the best manufacturing base, and the highest GDP PPP, back then America dominated the technology sprectrum and was top in terms of STEM and patents, back then the dollar was still backed by gold and the Fed wasnt printing QE infinity like no tomorrow. Back then the US was on the rise and benefitted from following its own international rules based system as opposed to the blatant going rogue that its doing today.

No doubt. Your point being? It's hard to be on the downhill. But what has it to do with exceptionalism?

BTW when is china going to take taiwan? An empire can never be big enough, after the successful oppression of HK, taiwan should definitely be next. Don't you think so?


Speak for yourself

China isnt the one with 400 military bases surrounding the US, or installing nukes and hypersonics in Mexico, Cuba, and Canada or doing Freedum of Navigation exercises in the Gulf of Mexico or sending spy planes 50 miles off the US Coast

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/497096-john-pi ... -china-us/
bochen777
Lignite
Lignite
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Sun 18 Dec 2016, 13:01:22

Re: Pat Buchanan: America in worst decline since Soviet Unio

Unread postby mousepad » Wed 05 Aug 2020, 10:34:38

bochen777 wrote:
China isnt the one with 400 military bases surrounding the US, or installing nukes and hypersonics in Mexico, Cuba, and Canada or doing Freedum of Navigation exercises in the Gulf of Mexico or sending spy planes 50 miles off the US Coast


Now I get it. You're just jealous. You want the chinese empire to be BIGGER, MORE BAD ASS than the US empire ever was.
Good for you. Big empires are a beacon of happiness, prosperity and peace. All hail the emperor Xi of the most BAD ASS empire there ever was.

Don't you worry, the way things are going you will get your chinese empire and then you can feel great about yourself. Meanwhile need a hug?
mousepad
Lignite
Lignite
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu 26 Sep 2019, 09:07:56

Re: Pat Buchanan: America in worst decline since Soviet Unio

Unread postby bochen777 » Wed 05 Aug 2020, 10:37:19

mousepad wrote:
bochen777 wrote:
China isnt the one with 400 military bases surrounding the US, or installing nukes and hypersonics in Mexico, Cuba, and Canada or doing Freedum of Navigation exercises in the Gulf of Mexico or sending spy planes 50 miles off the US Coast


Now I get it. You're just jealous. You want the chinese empire to be BIGGER, MORE BAD ASS than the US empire ever was.
Good for you. Big empires are a beacon of happiness, prosperity and peace. All hail the emperor Xi of the most BAD ASS empire there ever was.

Don't you worry, the way things are going you will get your chinese empire and then you can feel great about yourself. Meanwhile need a hug?


My point, to be direct, is Im getting gassed inside a US concentration camp this October and America will implement the Final Solution against all 1.5 billion Chinese by end of year.

It is what it is
bochen777
Lignite
Lignite
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Sun 18 Dec 2016, 13:01:22

Re: Pat Buchanan: America in worst decline since Soviet Unio

Unread postby mousepad » Wed 05 Aug 2020, 10:46:33

bochen777 wrote:My point, to be direct, is Im getting gassed inside a US concentration camp this October


To avoid that you should move to china. But once in china, be careful as not to be badmouthing Xi. He is very insecure and doesn't take criticism lightly. He's quick with the gulag. He's a real emperor, after all.
mousepad
Lignite
Lignite
 
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu 26 Sep 2019, 09:07:56

PreviousNext

Return to Economics & Finance

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests