Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

All Syrian men fleeing Syria are Chickens!

For discussions of events and conditions not necessarily related to Peak Oil.

All Syrian men fleeing Syria are Chickens!

Unread postby M_B_S » Tue 20 Oct 2015, 10:16:16

Which real man <50 age let the women fight to free their fatherland from Tyrants!
A Kurdish female fighter observes Syrian government forces through a sniper hole in the Sheikh Maqsud district of the northern Syrian city of Aleppo, on April 14, 2013.
All Arab men fleeing to Europe are Chickens

What should we do with with this shemales here in Europe?

Working Slaves to put up our garbage?!

[smilie=5bullwhip.gif]

M_B_S

Learn something from Germanien
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVKjzUhyufY
M_B_S
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Re: All Syrian men fleeing Syria are Chickens!

Unread postby davep » Tue 20 Oct 2015, 10:28:49

It's easy to say from behind your keyboard.
What we think, we become.
davep
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Unread postby AgentR11 » Tue 20 Oct 2015, 10:43:21

Questioning their sexual identity as an insult... sure you aren't some UA/Rus provocateur? I thought we gave that up at the turn of the century, no? Western values, right?

The guys (and girls and kids) fleeing are making the right choice, without a doubt. There are no good guys in this fight worthy of risking one's life for. The sooner they all run out of bodies and or bullets, the better.
Yes we are, as we are,
And so shall we remain,
Until the end.
AgentR11
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby M_B_S » Tue 20 Oct 2015, 10:44:19

davep wrote:It's easy to say from behind your keyboard.

YEP but there is no WAR in Germany untill now and the world still knows we Germans could make WAR!

I would fight for Germany as my Grandpa did even on the wrong sight but never flee my homeland like a chicken!

M_B_S

Arminius!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxilvLpCT7U
M_B_S
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby yellowcanoe » Tue 20 Oct 2015, 11:03:12

I think this thread raises a valid point, that in some cases people should be trying to fight to make their own country a better place rather than trying to find asylum elsewhere. Afghanistan is a good example where if the people can remain united they should be able to stop the Taliban from taking over the country again. Syria is a very different case -- there are many groups involved in the fighting and the government side is equipped with aircraft and heavy weapons. I cannot really fault anyone trying to get away from such a messy situation as it is not at all obvious who someone should support.
yellowcanoe
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby GHung » Tue 20 Oct 2015, 11:37:42

M_B_S clearly doesn't understand the concept of "gettin' out of Dodge while the gettin's good". The "motherland" is toast for the foreseeable future.
Blessed are the Meek, for they shall inherit nothing but their Souls. - Anonymous Ghung Person
GHung
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby davep » Tue 20 Oct 2015, 12:38:43

M_B_S wrote:
davep wrote:It's easy to say from behind your keyboard.

YEP but there is no WAR in Germany untill now and the world still knows we Germans could make WAR!

I would fight for Germany as my Grandpa did even on the wrong sight but never flee my homeland like a chicken!

M_B_S

Arminius!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxilvLpCT7U

The problems is it's hard to figure out who to fight for. All the well armed rebels are proxies for foreign sunni powers (with US backing). It's not quite as simple as you're making it out to be.
What we think, we become.
davep
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Unread postby M_B_S » Tue 20 Oct 2015, 13:48:17

It was a famous US General R. E. LEE who surrendered to Gen. Grand he choose Virginia and reject the Lincoln supreme north command offer.

You know US boys why?

When not read:

Mc Pherson
http://www.amazon.de/Battle-Cry-Freedom ... 019516895X

Maybe the Syrian man who run like chicken to "Mother Merkel Land" should learn why and when its TIME to fight for your and your brothers and sisters freedom and homeland.

M_B_S
M_B_S
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Gsearch » Tue 20 Oct 2015, 14:39:08

It's not even appropriate to refer to middle eastern, African, Southern European, Asian, Hispanic and any other migrant population males as "men". Boy is a better terminology.
Last edited by Gsearch on Tue 20 Oct 2015, 14:40:53, edited 1 time in total.
Gsearch
permanently banned

Unread postby dbruning » Tue 20 Oct 2015, 14:40:44

So let's say you have a wife and two children.

Alive you have a chance to see them find a better life outside a deadly warzone. You can protect them and do everything in your power to keep them safe.

Dead, you can expect to offer little to prevent a selection of horrible things from happening to them. And the likelihood of you dying is significant. And for what purpose?

I understand your point that if everyone banded together to defend themselves, they would have a better chance of staying safe. But in the current situation where there are so many factions with such powerful weapons....can't say I blame them for choosing to get the heck out of there. Personally, there's only a few causes I'd be willing to die for, protecting my family is at the top of that list. And I agree with Davep...even if you chose to stay and fight...who do you fight for?
dbruning
Coal
Coal

Unread postby Plantagenet » Tue 20 Oct 2015, 15:30:34

M_B_S wrote:All Arab men fleeing to Europe are Chickens

Working Slaves to put up our garbage?!

There is no way the immigrants are going to be slaves in Germany.

As the immigrants arrive and are processed and identified as syrian refugees, the Germans give them a generous monthly cash benefit and free housing. They also get free German language classes, and other benefits.

Eventually some of them may indeed get jobs as garbagemen.

If Germans aren't willing to do that job, then the immigrants will do it.
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby M_B_S » Tue 20 Oct 2015, 15:36:29

Here in Germany 80% refugees from Syria are young men who could fight for Syria not women and children.

These Arabs are chickens running to "mother merkel" like young camels.

We are the brave men fighting? They let the women and childen fight?

Shame on you!

M_B_S
M_B_S
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby ROCKMAN » Tue 20 Oct 2015, 15:38:07

What I find interesting about this thread is that probably most who are fleeing don't have weapons for the most part while we also have a thread where folks are debating the rights of American to own weapons. In particular weapons that would be better suited for anti-personnel uses then hunting.

So for folks who don't think Americans should own as many weapons as we do: if an aggressor force were terrorizing you would you fight back with a stick, escape to Canada or run to your nearest armed neighbor for protection? LOL.
ROCKMAN
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Plantagenet » Tue 20 Oct 2015, 16:07:56

ROCKMAN wrote: probably most who are fleeing don't have weapons....

The problem in Syria isn't due to a shortage of weapons. The US and KSA and other Sunni countries have been supplying Syrians with huge numbers of weapons. The US spent an estimated half a billion dollars training and arming the Free Syrian Army last year with still more money going to Kurds and other groups, and after that effort flopped the US starting sending even more US weapons directly to the Kurds and various Islamist groups in Syria.

Just last week alone the US airdropped in 50 TONS of weapons and ammo to Syria. :idea:
"Its a brave new world"
---President Obama, 4/25/16
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby GregT » Tue 20 Oct 2015, 16:23:11

M_B_S wrote:Here in Germany 80% refugees from Syria are young men who could fight for Syria not women and children.

Did you ever stop to think that they are fleeing because there is nothing left there for them worth fighting for?

Lots of 'non-chickens' dying horrible deaths in Syria from countries all around the world. I see no good reason for you not to join them. It could give you the opportunity to be murdered like a real man.
GregT
Coal
Coal

Unread postby GregT » Tue 20 Oct 2015, 16:35:56

M_B_S wrote:I would fight for Germany as my Grandpa did even on the wrong sight but never flee my homeland like a chicken!

Keep spreading racial intolerance and hatred, and there will be a very good chance that you will get the opportunity. On the wrong side, as an extra added bonus. Always better to be slaughtered, than to live ones natural life out in peace. Apparently. :roll:
GregT
Coal
Coal

Unread postby M_B_S » Tue 20 Oct 2015, 16:41:50

GregT wrote:
M_B_S wrote:Here in Germany 80% refugees from Syria are young men who could fight for Syria not women and children.

Did you ever stop to think that they are fleeing because there is nothing left there for them worth fighting for?

Lots of 'non-chickens' dying horrible deaths in Syria from countries all around the world. I see no good reason for you not to join them. It could give you the opportunity to be murdered like a real man.

Bullshit nothing left?! Look @ Germany 1945 => Now 2015 nothing left?

Fighting in Syria?!

Its a civil war its not my homeland!

The Free Syrian Army says they need no foreign fighters they need firepower: Milan Panzerhaubitze etc.and F16 protection.
M_B_S
M_B_S
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby ritter » Tue 20 Oct 2015, 16:48:19

ROCKMAN wrote:What I find interesting about this thread is that probably most who are fleeing don't have weapons for the most part while we also have a thread where folks are debating the rights of American to own weapons. In particular weapons that would be better suited for anti-personnel uses then hunting.

This is really an interesting observation and really the only reasons I support the second amendment. It may seem far fetched, but it does happen given enough time. We never know if it will be our time or our childrens'. I'd rather not have to rely on a stick, though I will if needs be. :P
ritter
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby GregT » Tue 20 Oct 2015, 16:51:46

M_B_S wrote:
GregT wrote:

Bullshit nothing left?!

All in the eyes of the beholder M_B_S. If you think that there is something worth fighting for in Syria, knock yourself out. Others do not appear to think so, and have every right to leave. Not your call.
GregT
Coal
Coal

Unread postby M_B_S » Tue 20 Oct 2015, 17:00:45

GregT

Correct!

Every Chicken has the right to run away when the fox is coming because its a Chicken.

M_B_S
M_B_S
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Next

Return to Geopolitics & Global Economics