Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Forum Realignment

Almost a million posts of searchable Peak Oil related history. Join for free, and we do not spam your email. Ever.

Is this realignment a good thing for Peakoil.com

Poll ended at Fri 27 Sep 2019, 15:53:01

NO!
9%
Maybe?
9%
YES!
82%
Could be better, idea how below.
No votes

Total votes : 11

Re: Forum Realignment

Unread postby Pops » Sun 22 Sep 2019, 19:56:07

Tanada wrote:For the purposes of this experiment in increasing participation I have moved the regional discussion forums to the open section, where anyone can see and read the threads in these forums.

Stopped by to see what's up and I was unable to use the guest nav link in the sidebar without signing in.
Basically those are built-in just search links and the individual subforums each need be added or their permissions adjusted to make them available to guest users.
The only way to get in for guests looks like the recent topics links on the news page. I'm afraid they're locked out otherwise. :(
The legitimate object of government, is to do for a community of people, whatever they need to have done, but can not do, at all, or can not, so well do, for themselves -- in their separate, and individual capacities.
-- Abraham Lincoln, Fragment on Government (July 1, 1854)
Pops
Elite
Elite

Re: Forum Realignment

Unread postby rockdoc123 » Sun 22 Sep 2019, 21:07:29

Pops
I think you were confused with one of those crazy assed Russian spammers that have been hitting this site for the last while.
You have to prove yourself by writing:

I hate Putin, I love Trump 100 times and then they will let you back in! :lol:
rockdoc123
Expert
Expert

Previous

Return to Access Member Only Forums Here