Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

The BLM goes full retard

A forum for discussion of regional topics including oil depletion but also government, society, and the future.

The BLM goes full retard

Unread postby Cog » Fri 11 Sep 2015, 05:57:54

Not the Bureau of Land Management silly, although that is a retarded organization in its own right, but the Black Lives Matter clowns. Apparently today is supposed to be some sort of payback on white folks. Doubtful anything will come up of it, at least before noon, since the progenitors of this movement like to sleep in. But I digress.

Read the article and watch the humorous video at the link. King Noble??? LOL

http://allenbwest.com/2015/09/black-sup ... rning-yet/

Fourteen years after radical Islam terrorist attacks on American soil forever branded the date September 11 with heavy meaning, we Americans have become somewhat accustomed to be on alert for similar types of attacks on this day. Now, in addition to being vigilant against attacks from the likes of al Qaeda and ISIS, Americans — specifically, whites and cops — have a new aggressor for which to be on the lookout on 9/11.

This 9/11, law enforcement agencies in the U.S. are on high alert due to violent threats from the Black Lives Matter movement. Yes, our fellow Americans are calling for attacks against us this 9/11.

One video, in particular, calls for supporters to gather — “get your black ass THERE” — at a specific place tomorrow to “witness the end of United States imperialism white supremacy.”
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Re: The BLM goes full retard

Unread postby Keith_McClary » Fri 11 Sep 2015, 13:22:13

United States imperialism white supremacy forever!!!.
Facebook knows you're a dog.
Keith_McClary
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Cog » Fri 11 Sep 2015, 13:24:36

Everybody wants to be a gangster until its time to do gangster stuff.
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby ROCKMAN » Fri 11 Sep 2015, 13:36:39

Cog - True. But there are thousands of mentally ill folks in this country (black, white, brown, etc.) that need just a nudge to push them to senseless violent acts. All they need is some sense of validation from what they see as a peer group.
ROCKMAN
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Cog » Fri 11 Sep 2015, 13:52:19

Which is why I posted the thread. Some body is going to act on it, today, tomorrow, next week.

I'm not particularly worried about it since I don't live in a high crime city and Samuel Colt and Gaston Glock(Blessed be his name) has balanced the scales somewhat.
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby GoghGoner » Fri 11 Sep 2015, 13:54:16

Five hundred thousand folks have died in auto accidents since the 9/11 attacks. Worrying about some loonies instead of dying behind the wheel is just plain silly.
GoghGoner
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby kuidaskassikaeb » Mon 14 Sep 2015, 14:30:48

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/sep/04/police-deaths-2015-law-enforcement-safety

Despite urgent warnings from police and others about a “war on cops” allegedly linked to the Black Lives Matter protest movement, statistics show 2015 is in fact shaping up to be one of the safest years for law enforcement in a generation.

According to the Officer Down Memorial Page (ODMP), which keeps data on officer deaths going back over 100 years, 24 officers have been shot and killed by suspects this year. This puts the US on pace for 36 non-accidental, firearm-related police fatalities in 2015. Each one of such deaths is a tragedy for the officers killed, their families and the communities they serve, but this would be the lowest total in 25 years, aside from 2013 which saw 31 such deaths.

Relax
kuidaskassikaeb
Coal
Coal

Unread postby Plantagenet » Mon 14 Sep 2015, 17:04:41

Bernie Sanders is now fully on board with BLM. He just denounced the US as being "founded on racist principles".

sanders-america-was-founded-on-racist-principles-thats-a-fact-video

This kind of thing is exactly why I've called for the Democratic Party to voluntarily pay reparations to the black people of America. Since the Ds were the political party that supported slavery, and the Ds even started the civil war to defend slavery, and then the Ds spent a century enforcing "jim crow" laws and segregation laws in the south, its only right that the Ds admit their responsibility and pay reparations to black people for their crimes against them.

If the Ds won't voluntarily pay reparations, then blacks should sue the Ds. There are still black people alive who were discriminated against in the south due to the Ds policies of segregation. These people have legal standing to sue the D party right now on a "class action" basis, and to win a settlement for all black people for the past racism of the D party.

Cheers!
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby dinopello » Mon 14 Sep 2015, 18:06:10

dinopello
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Outcast_Searcher » Mon 14 Sep 2015, 18:11:38

Cog wrote:Not the Bureau of Land Management silly, although that is a retarded organization in its own right, but the Black Lives Matter clowns. Apparently today is supposed to be some sort of payback on white folks. Doubtful anything will come up of it, at least before noon, since the progenitors of this movement like to sleep in. But I digress.

Why approach the whole issue with the most negative image possible? I'll agree that (not my words) BLM is mostly a blog site where angry people vent about things they don't like about the police, white people, etc.

However, there are other groups like "we the protesters" associated with the campaignzero.org website have a very rational set of principles, which any reasonable person (who doesn't want to live in a police state) would tend to agree with.

I don't like to call people "racist", even though I abhor racism, in principle. Let's just say your angle of attack (on multiple threads) seems to be less than balanced, when it comes to race.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/08/2 ... Protesters
Given the track record of the perma-doomer blogs, I wouldn't bet a fast crash doomer's money on their predictions.
Outcast_Searcher
COB
COB

Unread postby Keith_McClary » Tue 15 Sep 2015, 23:49:25

Plantagenet wrote:This kind of thing is exactly why I've called for the Democratic Party to voluntarily pay reparations to the black people of America.
Shouldn't the native people have first dibs?
Facebook knows you're a dog.
Keith_McClary
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Tanada » Wed 16 Sep 2015, 00:43:24

Keith_McClary wrote:
Plantagenet wrote:This kind of thing is exactly why I've called for the Democratic Party to voluntarily pay reparations to the black people of America.
Shouldn't the native people have first dibs?
in some cases reparations for first peoples have been made, but I am sure there are more claims to settle even at this late date.
Alfred Tennyson wrote:We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
Tanada
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Cog » Wed 16 Sep 2015, 01:05:42

The industry of being a victim pays extremely well. I've got to get in on this before the money runs out.
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Return to North America Discussion