Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Abortion is good, anchor babies are bad; Why not abort ancho

A forum for discussion of regional topics including oil depletion but also government, society, and the future.

Abortion is good, anchor babies are bad; Why not abort ancho

Unread postby Ayoob » Mon 24 Aug 2015, 05:01:10

Instead of a free birthing suite and a shiny new American citizen, what would be the harm in handing an illegal immigrant's scrambled foetus back to her in a couple of Mason jars? Abortion should be safe and legal, and so should Americans. There's no reason to grant the greatest prize in the history of time to a fetus who isn't a person yet. While the fetus is still eligible, I see no reason why partial birth abortion shouldn't be mobilized to keep the population of the US in check while compassionately handling the birth control needs of women so in need of an abortion that they hop international borders to have their problems taken care of.

I think this could be done for free.

Well, maybe we could sell their livers to the Chinese so they can smear it on their dicks for one last erection.
Ayoob
Expert
Expert

Re: Abortion is good, anchor babies are bad; Why not abort a

Unread postby Ibon » Mon 24 Aug 2015, 08:41:47

Ayoob wrote:Instead of a free birthing suite and a shiny new American citizen, what would be the harm in handing an illegal immigrant's scrambled foetus back to her in a couple of Mason jars? Abortion should be safe and legal, and so should Americans. There's no reason to grant the greatest prize in the history of time to a fetus who isn't a person yet. While the fetus is still eligible, I see no reason why partial birth abortion shouldn't be mobilized to keep the population of the US in check while compassionately handling the birth control needs of women so in need of an abortion that they hop international borders to have their problems taken care of.

I think this could be done for free.

Well, maybe we could sell their livers to the Chinese so they can smear it on their dicks for one last erection.

This is George Carlin on steroids. Write a book, get up on stage dude.
Patiently awaiting the pathogens. Our resiliency resembles an invasive weed. We are the Kudzu Ape
blog: http://blog.mounttotumas.com/
Ibon
Expert
Expert

Re: Abortion is good, anchor babies are bad; Why not abort a

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Mon 24 Aug 2015, 09:42:30

Ayoob you disgusting racist asshole! How are you? Long time no see!

Sent from my HUAWEI Y520-U33 using Tapatalk
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Return to North America Discussion