Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Narcotrafficer "El Chap" Guzman

A forum for discussion of regional topics including oil depletion but also government, society, and the future.

Narcotrafficer "El Chap" Guzman

Unread postby onlooker » Mon 27 Jul 2015, 19:38:14

thought I would post this article to highlight how completely and utterly corrupt Mexico is. Of course at present corruption is ubiquitous around the planet. Just striking how one of the most wanted criminals in all the world just escaped for the second time from a Mexican jail. Truly surreal. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... rison.html
"We are mortal beings doomed to die
onlooker
Fission
Fission

Re: Narcotrafficer "El Chap" Guzman

Unread postby dissident » Mon 27 Jul 2015, 22:00:57

onlooker wrote:thought I would post this article to highlight how completely and utterly corrupt Mexico is. Of course at present corruption is ubiquitous around the planet. Just striking how one of the most wanted criminals in all the world just escaped for the second time from a Mexican jail. Truly surreal. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... rison.html

Someone wants him alive. He could have been offed years ago. Considering the tens of thousands of victims of the Mexico drug war this would have been a much better alternative, i.e. to send death squads after all the narco leaderships. But it appears they have a "roof" in the government.
dissident
Expert
Expert

Unread postby onlooker » Mon 27 Jul 2015, 22:17:41

This is a good example of money buys so much in this world, including your freedom and well being. Does not help that Mexico is so incredibly corrupt. Chapo sorry for spelling error, is in paradise because he is in a country that basically is bought off.
onlooker
Fission
Fission

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Mon 27 Jul 2015, 23:03:17

All he did was sell a product people wanted. The perpetrators of 9/11 did no jail time, were not investigated or charged.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Re: Narcotrafficer

Unread postby dissident » Mon 27 Jul 2015, 23:28:41

SeaGypsy wrote:All he did was sell a product people wanted. The perpetrators of 9/11 did no jail time, were not investigated or charged.

He did much, much more than sell a product people wanted. All the slaughter was about control of this market and to paint this as innocent is ludicrous.
dissident
Expert
Expert

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Tue 28 Jul 2015, 01:12:35

Whatever. I think the US is responsible for the war on drugs, which created these people.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Re: Narcotrafficer

Unread postby charmcitysking » Tue 28 Jul 2015, 03:12:41

SeaGypsy wrote:Whatever. I think the US is responsible for the war on drugs, which created these people.

Wise-Head knowledge right here.

International drug-trafficking is a market protected by government intelligence agenices, has been since the end of WWII. The bigger the kingpin, the bigger the snitch.

See pretty much anything Peter Dale Scott has ever written for further information.
charmcitysking
Peat
Peat

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Tue 28 Jul 2015, 03:28:50

Nothing else generates anywhere near so much unaccountable cash. Anyone, at any level in the scheme, when busted have 2 options: downplay involvement, claim addiction or threats, and or 'cooperate' (help bust suppliers). The loot (cash real money) is the easiest thing in the world to deal in. Cash is king. Whoever owns the drug supply chain owns the world's biggest used cash (not fresh minted) supply, can do just bulk shipping container level business, where 5-20% are 'lost' (a few mug punter partners down the gurgle for 20+ years, who cares? You never meet them!) & every successful shipment is a 1000%+++ profit, again, all cash.

This is why 'drugs' remain illegal.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Tue 28 Jul 2015, 03:43:46

The combination of- unlimited cash, utter ruthlessness, top of the heap access to the favored substances of the rich but miserable, proxies abound, systems are well known, origins & opportunity totally obvious, you are in charge of a honey trap of mind boggling proportions.

There is only one way out & that is full legalisation. If you can convince your doctor you can manage your use of SSRI's, etc or heroin or meths or coke or eccies, it is none of my freaking business. I don't care & I don't need to know.

Goodbye drug lords, hello police focused on violence, theft & fraud. Goodbye bottomless pit of dodgy cash, hello massive tax opportunity.
Goodbye addicts having to go to hell on earth, hello compassion & justice.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby onlooker » Tue 28 Jul 2015, 04:02:42

Great reply Sea. Yes legalization is the way to go. It is patently obvious but NO, too much money to be made as it is. Greed and corruption hand and hand. I will post this link by the late Michael Ruppert who was exposing this back in the 90's. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrT-FJAgc0I
onlooker
Fission
Fission

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Tue 28 Jul 2015, 05:41:57

'Exposing' lmfao, put his name in the custom search bar. Ruppert got a bit of fame, but he was basically a common hippy with a haircut & a suit.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Return to North America Discussion