Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Forced Log Out?

Having trouble? Is the forum having trouble?

Moderator: admin

Forced Log Out?

Unread postby Subjectivist » Sun 20 Apr 2014, 14:22:33

Twice this week I have been logged out by the system and had to log back in. Its not a huge deal but each time the view new posts list resets to zero until people post more messages. I had something like 20 pages of recent message topics and now only have four or five topics.

Is there some way to recover the list, or is gone and forgotten the only option if you get logged out? What is going on that I had to log back in?
II Chronicles 7:14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Subjectivist
Volunteer
Volunteer

Re: Forced Log Out?

Unread postby kublikhan » Sun 20 Apr 2014, 18:03:16

If view new posts got reset for you try active topics.
The oil barrel is half-full.
kublikhan
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Re: Forced Log Out?

Unread postby Pops » Sun 20 Apr 2014, 18:19:29

From time to time the server gets constipated and bogs down, necessitating the "purging" of logged in sessions - kind of a digital enema. Don't take it personally, LOL.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
The legitimate object of government, is to do for a community of people, whatever they need to have done, but can not do, at all, or can not, so well do, for themselves -- in their separate, and individual capacities.
-- Abraham Lincoln, Fragment on Government (July 1, 1854)
Pops
Elite
Elite

Return to Technical Support