Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

search results

Having trouble? Is the forum having trouble?

Moderator: admin

search results

Unread postby wisconsin_cur » Tue 14 Jul 2009, 20:11:25

I wanted to quote something I said in my first couple of months on the forum. I remember what I said, just not where I said it. My search turned up 9 pages of results. Anytime I try to get to any page other than the 1st one I get an error message,

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

The browser has stopped trying to retrieve the requested item. The site is redirecting the request in a way that will never complete.

I am pretty sure that a particular set of events is proving me right on something and I really want to flaunt it. But how can I flaunt if I cannot find? :badgrin:
http://www.thenewfederalistpapers.com
wisconsin_cur
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Re: search results

Unread postby Carlhole » Tue 14 Jul 2009, 20:14:37

wisconsin_cur wrote:I wanted to quote something I said in my first couple of months on the forum. I remember what I said, just not where I said it. My search turned up 9 pages of results. Anytime I try to get to any page other than the 1st one I get an error message,

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

The browser has stopped trying to retrieve the requested item. The site is redirecting the request in a way that will never complete.

I am pretty sure that a particular set of events is proving me right on something and I really want to flaunt it. But how can I flaunt if I cannot find? :badgrin:

Go to your profile page and click on the link for all your posts. You can then search for the post in question from those results.
Carlhole

Unread postby wisconsin_cur » Tue 14 Jul 2009, 20:17:42

I got results, I just can not look past the first page of results. I have 9 pages of results for china that I need to browse... I just want to browse the results.
wisconsin_cur
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Aaron » Thu 16 Jul 2009, 05:58:02

The problem is, of course, that not only is economics bankrupt, but it has always been nothing more than politics in disguise... economics is a form of brain damage.

Hazel Henderson
Aaron
Resting in Peace

Unread postby wisconsin_cur » Thu 16 Jul 2009, 09:00:24

Thanks! :)

Results 1 - 10 of about 7,070

:? Maybe I should just grow a little bit and be content to be the kind of person who doesn't need to demonstrate that he is right? :wink:
wisconsin_cur
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Return to Technical Support