Page 10 of 10

Re: THE " Log In " Problem Thread (merged)

Unread postPosted: Wed 02 Jan 2019, 19:56:14
by Guest Abdii
Hi agian Tanada, sorry to bother you about this activation issue and thank you for taking your time responding. I double checked my email also my spam folder and i still haven’t received the activation email for my account Abdii my email address is abdi.ali8756@gmail.com

Re: THE " Log In " Problem Thread (merged)

Unread postPosted: Thu 03 Jan 2019, 10:50:54
by Tanada
Forced reactivation, if it doesn't work this time it will have to be referred up the chain to the site owner.

Re: THE " Log In " Problem Thread (merged)

Unread postPosted: Thu 03 Jan 2019, 12:39:29
by Guest Abdii
Hi Tanada, i triple checked my email abdi.ali8756@gmail.com including my spam folder and still i didn’t receive an activation link for my account to activate my Abdii account, sorry for the inconvenience and i really would appreciate it if the site owner can resolve the issue. Thank you

Re: THE " Log In " Problem Thread (merged)

Unread postPosted: Mon 07 Jan 2019, 09:27:20
by admin
Hi "Abdii" - We activated your account. You should be able to login normally now. Don't know about the emails.

Re: THE " Log In " Problem Thread (merged)

Unread postPosted: Wed 09 Jan 2019, 13:04:16
by Abdii
admin wrote:Hi "Abdii" - We activated your account. You should be able to login normally now. Don't know about the emails.



Thank you very much

Re: THE " Log In " Problem Thread (merged)

Unread postPosted: Wed 16 Jan 2019, 21:52:47
by 201919
Hi, I cannot log inn. Says to contact board member.

That would be my first login that I'm having issues with.

Registered with username; natrajk

Re: THE " Log In " Problem Thread (merged)

Unread postPosted: Thu 17 Jan 2019, 16:07:35
by Tanada
201919 wrote:Hi, I cannot log inn. Says to contact board member.

That would be my first login that I'm having issues with.

Registered with username; natrajk


User activated successfully.

Re: THE " Log In " Problem Thread (merged)

Unread postPosted: Sun 17 Mar 2019, 12:14:45
by Sweeney2
Hi Tanada, I'm not receiving an activation code in my email. ID, Sweeney

Re: THE " Log In " Problem Thread (merged)

Unread postPosted: Mon 18 Mar 2019, 08:35:36
by Tanada
Forced reactivation, you should have the activation code in your email now.

Re: THE " Log In " Problem Thread (merged)

Unread postPosted: Mon 18 Mar 2019, 11:11:35
by Sweeney2
Still no joy. I have checked my spam folder.

Re: THE " Log In " Problem Thread (merged)

Unread postPosted: Thu 21 Mar 2019, 12:59:10
by Sweeney2
Still no joy. Now I don't even get a response.

Re: THE " Log In " Problem Thread (merged)

Unread postPosted: Mon 25 Mar 2019, 09:48:21
by Tanada
Sweeney2 wrote:Still no joy. Now I don't even get a response.


The site owner has purged the system and reset your account, it should be working now.

Re: THE " Log In " Problem Thread (merged)

Unread postPosted: Tue 26 Mar 2019, 15:44:20
by Sweeney
I'm in! Thanks, Tanada.

Re: THE " Log In " Problem Thread (merged)

Unread postPosted: Thu 04 Apr 2019, 10:39:43
by Tuike
I tried to log in after the latest sql crash and got the following error message:
You have specified an incorrect username. Please check your username and try again. If you continue to have problems please contact the Board Administrator.

Also, I checked the Environment forum and my posts have disappeared.

Re: THE " Log In " Problem Thread (merged)

Unread postPosted: Wed 24 Jul 2019, 08:47:11
by Tuike
Tuike wrote:I tried to log in after the latest sql crash and got the following error message:
You have specified an incorrect username. Please check your username and try again. If you continue to have problems please contact the Board Administrator.

Also, I checked the Environment forum and my posts have disappeared.


My account is working again. :)

THE " Log In " Problem Thread merged

Unread postPosted: Sun 04 Aug 2019, 07:34:30
by KamDurb
I do have the same problem now. And ONLY with this Forum. Since when I cleared up my offline files and cookies, It is not working with this forum, everytime I come here I have to log in again.

Thank you very much
Tatiana