Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Channel prophesied plasma batteries will fuel world

Say hello, learn how to register, read the rules, get staff announcements.

Channel prophesied plasma batteries will fuel world

Unread postby mackythinkc » Sat 28 Jan 2012, 20:20:07

Here's a wild one for all the plasma battery proponents. I went to presentation by a channeled entity, who on the earth plane was once Dekanawidah The Peacemaker. This historical individual was a Native American of the Iroquois Federation, a complex and successful political alliance, and whose work as a lawmaker is recognized as the template for the United States Constitution. Anyway, in referencing the future energy modalities, this entity was extremely keen on plasma batteries becoming the first global source of clean, long-lasting energy and it being the harbinger of a new scientific age of tapping into free universal energy. Of the variety of predictions made (this one being the only energy science proffered), this particular prediction was emphasized several times. Just an interesting "out there" supporter of plasma technology chiming in. To all the brainiacs and activists who make it happen: Thank You!
mackythinkc
Wood
Wood

Re: Channel prophesied plasma batteries will fuel world

Unread postby eXpat » Sat 28 Jan 2012, 22:22:55

8O 8O 8O 8O
"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
George Bernard Shaw

You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.” Ayn Rand
eXpat
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Re: Channel prophesied plasma batteries will fuel world

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Sat 28 Jan 2012, 23:14:14

It stands to a certain kind of reason. My daddy and mommy all back through infinity and my own littl'uns came from sharing plasma. Plasma got us here (google: plasma origins of life) and will get us out of here (google plasma drive engine). Never mind about little things like dieoff, channeled entities never do, since we are all eternal being growing closer to our source through the infinite power of (insert preference).
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Return to Welcome