Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

By Court Order

Say hello, learn how to register, read the rules, get staff announcements.

By Court Order

Unread postby Aaron » Fri 05 Feb 2010, 01:04:25

I was ordered to remove all postings about my daughter's removal from my life under penalty of prosecution by the presiding judge which I will omit from this posting.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the find Jadyn fund.

For the record I still have no idea where my daughter is.... although I do have a path to seek her whereabouts.

I encourage all interested parties to refresh their knowledge of the constitutional rights granted to citizens of the United States of America regarding the publication of opinion & essay, & I encourage everyone here to freely express their thoughts on this matter.

I in no way encourage anyone to seek or discover the whereabouts of my daughter or her mother.

Words build bridges into unexplored regions.
The problem is, of course, that not only is economics bankrupt, but it has always been nothing more than politics in disguise... economics is a form of brain damage.

Hazel Henderson
Aaron
Resting in Peace

Re: By Court Order

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Fri 05 Feb 2010, 03:04:16

At least you have some movement happening Aaron; that has to feel better than nothing happening. You know you have everyone here's best wishes for your future with your beautifull little girl. May the God/ess/s be with you in your quest.

(On the other point it is probably in your own best interests that such writing as was on the previous thread is not available as any kind of ammunition against you. Not that you ever said anything bad, just what might have been able to be construed from the dialogue with others here, including myself.)
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby TheDude » Fri 05 Feb 2010, 04:01:59

Best of luck, Aaron. Hang in there.
Cogito, ergo non satis bibivi
And let me tell you something: I dig your work.
TheDude
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Jotapay » Fri 05 Feb 2010, 10:31:10

I hope it ends soon. That is a really strange order from the judge, but I'm not a lawyer.
Jotapay
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Olaf » Fri 05 Feb 2010, 11:20:36

Agree about the oddness of the request. I can't imagine off the top of my head what you might be prosecuted for, unless it was some sort of slander or defamation charge; perhaps contempt based on something.

Amendment 1 of U.S. Constitution:
Congress shall make no law representing an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof, or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or the right of the people peacably to assemble; and to petition the government for a redress or grievance.

Doesn't THIS posting become a posting about the removal of your daughter from your life?
Olaf

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Fri 05 Feb 2010, 11:27:12

I think the logic of the order is that Aaron may be seen as a person of influence in the public domain via this website. The court is obliged to uphold the interests of the child. If one of us crackpot peakers became impassioned and did something outside the law, as a result of Aaron's 'influence' on this site, that could get very messy. I know it's a remote possibility, but it is a possibility in the eyes of the court.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby rangerone314 » Fri 05 Feb 2010, 11:54:16

Crap like this and the uselessness of our "legal systems" and other useless "systems" is why I am torn on the whole peak oil thing... I am at the same time horrified at what is going to happen, but at the same time relieved that when everything collapses I can take the gloves off in dealing with morons.

If the judge wants to do something USEFUL, why doesn't HE/SHE find your daughter?

Lawyers are useless; compare the mess our country is in after being run by lawyers and people with law degrees, with a country that is run by scientists and engineers. (Hu Jintao is a hydro-engineer)

Lawyers don't produce food, shoes, cars or clothes, but they feed on those who do produce (definition of a parasite?) and most politicians and ALL judges are lawyers.
An ideology is by definition not a search for TRUTH-but a search for PROOF that its point of view is right

Equals barter and negotiate-people with power just take

You cant defend freedom by eliminating it-unknown

Our elected reps should wear sponsor patches on their suits so we know who they represent-like Nascar-Roy
rangerone314
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby BarnettShale » Sun 07 Feb 2010, 00:01:58

What justification could there be to restrict your first amendment rights?

I assume since you don't know where she is that you have not been to court related to custody.
How did this even come before a judge?

Did your X file suit over the web site posts?
Don't you have to establish jurisdiction before any suit can be considered?
The act of doing so should include her identification, including address.
BarnettShale
Wood
Wood

Unread postby Pretorian » Sun 07 Feb 2010, 05:15:51

rangerone314 wrote:Lawyers are useless; compare the mess our country is in after being run by lawyers and people with law degrees, with a country that is run by scientists and engineers. (Hu Jintao is a hydro-engineer)

Lawyers don't produce food, shoes, cars or clothes, but they feed on those who do produce (definition of a parasite?) and most politicians and ALL judges are lawyers.

sorry , not that i root for lawyers or anything, but this applies as well to a good 98% or so of existing professions/job descriptions. There is 1% of farmers, and probably 0.5% of people whose services they need (which would be much less if farmers didnt have to feed everybody). The rest are just making themselves look busy by exchanging handjobs, simplistically speaking. That is called Service Economy.
Pretorian
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby hope_full » Sun 07 Feb 2010, 07:23:52

C'mon folks, this is NOT about first amendment rights and this is not about lawyers being slimy devil dogs. It's about the courts doing what they think is best for a little girl. It's also about safeguarding the rights of the little girl's mother. We've only heard one side of the story in this very public forum. We do have laws about slander and libel in this country.
hope_full
Lignite
Lignite

Return to Welcome