Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal


PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Re: D. J. Trump Administration Geopolitics Pt. 2

For discussions of events and conditions not necessarily related to Peak Oil.

Re: D. J. Trump Administration Geopolitics Pt. 2

Unread postby rockdoc123 » Sun 26 Aug 2018, 18:43:22

All you MSM lemmings are absurd. I find more actual information on Twitter about the situation in Syria than any of the NATO MSM lie factory productions. They fixate on government narratives and push the cockamamie chemical weapons attrocity BS transparently designed to enable NATO governments to bomb and regime change at will.


Image

:roll:
User avatar
rockdoc123
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 6832
Joined: Mon 16 May 2005, 02:00:00

Re: D. J. Trump Administration Geopolitics Pt. 2

Unread postby jedrider » Sun 26 Aug 2018, 19:51:40

A lot of bullshit going on for both sides certainly. Democrats are no more friends of the free press than Republicans. Criticizing Trump should not be met with a criticism of Obama or Hillary is my very point. Trump will head us towards fascism and Democrats will head us towards (you make up what it's called, maybe, fascism with a smiley face :-D
User avatar
jedrider
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude
 
Posts: 1337
Joined: Thu 28 May 2009, 09:10:44

Re: D. J. Trump Administration Geopolitics Pt. 2

Unread postby Ibon » Sun 26 Aug 2018, 20:08:22

I switched for the past couple of days and have gotten my news from the tweets of bellbirds, yellow thighed finches and collared trogons.

I have never felt so informed!
Our resiliency resembles an invasive weed. We are the Kudzu Ape
blog: http://blog.mounttotumas.com/
website: http://www.mounttotumas.com
User avatar
Ibon
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 7165
Joined: Fri 03 Dec 2004, 03:00:00
Location: Volcan, Panama

Re: D. J. Trump Administration Geopolitics Pt. 2

Unread postby Cog » Mon 27 Aug 2018, 10:08:49

The white house has returned the us flag to full staff today and the left is having a full blown coronary over it. I'm finishing off a bottle of Woodford Reserve and having a good laugh about all of this.

Meanwhile Mexico and the usa are finalizing nafta talks. Stock market is soaring and all is right in maga land.
User avatar
Cog
Fusion
Fusion
 
Posts: 12459
Joined: Sat 17 May 2008, 02:00:00
Location: Northern Kekistan

Re: D. J. Trump Administration Geopolitics Pt. 2

Unread postby jedrider » Mon 27 Aug 2018, 10:13:12

Is Trump 'rascist'? It's certainly appears so.

Trump’s Embrace of a New White Supremacist Conspiracy Theory
https://www.alternet.org/trumps-embrace-new-white-supremacist-conspiracy-theory-hits-dangerous-low-his-authoritarian-ranting

As the answer to the amorphous question of whether Trump (AND his administration) is rascist: If it weren't rascist in intent (AND in fact), why would Trump have been tweeting about these things constantly?

Is this fake news? I don't know, but I've already arrived at some conclusions nevertheless.
User avatar
jedrider
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude
 
Posts: 1337
Joined: Thu 28 May 2009, 09:10:44

Re: Re: D. J. Trump Administration Geopolitics Pt. 2

Unread postby Cog » Mon 27 Aug 2018, 10:16:28

So you don't know if it's fake news about white genocide but you assume it is because you hate Trump. Interesting approach you have to researching the truth.
User avatar
Cog
Fusion
Fusion
 
Posts: 12459
Joined: Sat 17 May 2008, 02:00:00
Location: Northern Kekistan

Re: Re: D. J. Trump Administration Geopolitics Pt. 2

Unread postby lpetrich » Mon 27 Aug 2018, 12:10:30

Cog wrote:John McCain and I both took the same oath to support and defend the Constitution. He betrayed that oath the moment he was elected to office.

How did he do so?
The fact that Soros is mourning his death should tell you all you need to know about him.

George Soros is (1) rich and (2) a self-made man, at least by the standards of capitalism apologists. Therefore, he is a saint, right?

Cog wrote:McCain also doesn't get a pass for being involved in the Keating Five,

I fully concede there.
encouraging the IRS to target conservative advocacy groups like the tea party,

So the IRS was to target the other side?
and being part of the Trump dossier leaks to the press.

???
And last but not least, being the deciding vote against repealing obamacare.

A version of Romneycare (2006), Chafeecare (1993), Heritagecare (1989), and if one looks back far enough, Bismarckcare (1883).

Cog wrote:The white house has returned the us flag to full staff today and the left is having a full blown coronary over it. I'm finishing off a bottle of Woodford Reserve and having a good laugh about all of this.

Seems rather petty.
User avatar
lpetrich
Lignite
Lignite
 
Posts: 331
Joined: Thu 22 Jun 2006, 02:00:00

Re: D. J. Trump Administration Geopolitics Pt. 2

Unread postby lpetrich » Mon 27 Aug 2018, 12:24:05

dissident wrote:... But critics of the current regime are being silenced in an obvious abuse of power by the Democrats and the owners of those social media companies.

And don't even try to invoke the private company gets to choose BS. ...

How is that BS? If businesses leaders and business managements have an absolute right to run their businesses however they please, then giving the boot to Alex Jones's channel is their absolute right.

I notice that right-libertarians and capitalism apologists like to pooh-pooh the possibility of the emergence of monopolies, but when they are the ones getting bitten...

dissident wrote:https://www.wakingtimes.com/2018/08/25/soros-role-in-social-media-censorship-revealed-in-leaked-document/

While all the CNN lemmings are busy hating on Russia, the real meddlers (e.g. Soros) are ignored. If you need CNN to think for you, then you are really sad.

What a villainous oligarch George Soros is! (sarcasm)
User avatar
lpetrich
Lignite
Lignite
 
Posts: 331
Joined: Thu 22 Jun 2006, 02:00:00

Re: Re: D. J. Trump Administration Geopolitics Pt. 2

Unread postby jedrider » Mon 27 Aug 2018, 17:17:31

Cog wrote:So you don't know if it's fake news about white genocide but you assume it is because you hate Trump. Interesting approach you have to researching the truth.


At some point, you do have to trust your sources by what you have already determined.

“What particularly pleased [white supremacists like Duke] was the notion that if Trump said it, lots of conservatives would start to believe it, whereas they themselves have been having trouble getting widespread support for this notion,” said Mark Pitcavage, senior research fellow for the Center on Extremism and the Anti-Defamation League (ADL).


Fact Check
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/white-farmers-south-africa/
User avatar
jedrider
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude
 
Posts: 1337
Joined: Thu 28 May 2009, 09:10:44

Re: Re: D. J. Trump Administration Geopolitics Pt. 2

Unread postby Cog » Mon 27 Aug 2018, 18:54:09

Snopes is a left leaning "information" source.
User avatar
Cog
Fusion
Fusion
 
Posts: 12459
Joined: Sat 17 May 2008, 02:00:00
Location: Northern Kekistan

Re: Re: D. J. Trump Administration Geopolitics Pt. 2

Unread postby lpetrich » Mon 27 Aug 2018, 22:20:55

Cog wrote:Snopes is a left leaning "information" source.

What makes it "left-leaning"? What would you consider "right-leaning"?
User avatar
lpetrich
Lignite
Lignite
 
Posts: 331
Joined: Thu 22 Jun 2006, 02:00:00

Re: D. J. Trump Administration Geopolitics Pt. 2

Unread postby Newfie » Tue 28 Aug 2018, 10:02:26

For one you could use mediabiasfactcheck.
User avatar
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 12575
Joined: Thu 15 Nov 2007, 03:00:00
Location: Between Canada and Carribean

Re: Re: D. J. Trump Administration Geopolitics Pt. 2

Unread postby jedrider » Tue 28 Aug 2018, 11:52:58

Cog wrote:Snopes is a left leaning "information" source.


So, what's your point? Is the information TRUE or isn't it? Yes, challenging everything without providing any evidence is a modus operandi of the right-wing.

I was coming up with a list of mental states characteristic of the right-wing, but got involved in making a living, but I am going to make a go at it one of these days, hopefully, soon :-D
User avatar
jedrider
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude
 
Posts: 1337
Joined: Thu 28 May 2009, 09:10:44

Re: Re: D. J. Trump Administration Geopolitics Pt. 2

Unread postby Cog » Tue 28 Aug 2018, 16:24:27

Great. I can't wait to see you psychoanalyze a group that you know nothing about.
User avatar
Cog
Fusion
Fusion
 
Posts: 12459
Joined: Sat 17 May 2008, 02:00:00
Location: Northern Kekistan

Re: Re: D. J. Trump Administration Geopolitics Pt. 2

Unread postby charmcitysking » Wed 29 Aug 2018, 04:19:39

jedrider wrote:
Cog wrote:So you don't know if it's fake news about white genocide but you assume it is because you hate Trump. Interesting approach you have to researching the truth.


At some point, you do have to trust your sources by what you have already determined.

“What particularly pleased [white supremacists like Duke] was the notion that if Trump said it, lots of conservatives would start to believe it, whereas they themselves have been having trouble getting widespread support for this notion,” said Mark Pitcavage, senior research fellow for the Center on Extremism and the Anti-Defamation League (ADL).


Fact Check
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/white-farmers-south-africa/


According to that article, farm attacks have been increasing since 2014 and overall murders have increased for 5 consecutive years.

Those statistics don't really matter actually, the race of victims in farm attacks isn't accounted for.

The AgriSA report did not account for the race of perpetrators or victims, and independent fact checking organization Africa Check reported that South African police don’t track crime statistics by race.


Not sure exactly how that 'debunks' Trump's tweet? The rest of the article is a diatribe about white genocide, KKK, Tucker Carlson etc.
User avatar
charmcitysking
Peat
Peat
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Thu 11 Jul 2013, 20:12:38
Location: The Emerald Isle

Re: D. J. Trump Administration Geopolitics Pt. 2

Unread postby jedrider » Wed 29 Aug 2018, 14:25:39

A headline news item in the "liberal" press:

Ron DeSantis Tells Florida Not To ‘Monkey This Up’ By Electing Andrew Gillum
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/desantis-under-fire-saying-florida-should-t-monkey-electing-gillum-n904746

Yep, there is a huge racial undercurrent in the Trump Administration and The Republic Party (which is why they tolerate that 'outsider', Donald Trump).

I'm trying to find a link to a 2017 San Francisco City Lights interview with Michael Eric Dyson. Quite an eloquent fellow on the racial divide in America. His use of language is quite astounding and is worth digging up this interview just for that.
Last edited by jedrider on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 16:12:53, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
jedrider
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude
 
Posts: 1337
Joined: Thu 28 May 2009, 09:10:44

Re: Re: D. J. Trump Administration Geopolitics Pt. 2

Unread postby Cog » Wed 29 Aug 2018, 15:48:30

Oh boy the left has gone insane again. The phrase don't monkey this up has given the left the vapors. It means don't waste time or screw this up. At least it means that to people who don't see race in every statement. I guess the article didn't mention Gillum, the Democrat opponent is under fbi investigation for corruption. Cause that would be racist too. Lol watching the left media virtue signal never gets old.
Last edited by Cog on Wed 29 Aug 2018, 16:09:22, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Cog
Fusion
Fusion
 
Posts: 12459
Joined: Sat 17 May 2008, 02:00:00
Location: Northern Kekistan

Re: D. J. Trump Administration Geopolitics Pt. 2

Unread postby dissident » Wed 29 Aug 2018, 15:57:26

https://www.breitbart.com/big-journalis ... icans/amp/

Suck that CNN lovers and self-anointed "anti-racists".

The Democrats are the party of slavery and apartheid in the south. They yell the loudest about love for blacks, but are not doing blacks any favors by instilling a dependency complex. But increasing numbers of blacks are no longer swallowing the narrative.

https://twitter.com/RealCandaceO

Read her tweets before she is banned as a racist anti-"progressive". Because only CNN can deliver the truth.....
User avatar
dissident
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 5524
Joined: Sat 08 Apr 2006, 02:00:00

Re: D. J. Trump Administration Geopolitics Pt. 2

Unread postby Cog » Wed 29 Aug 2018, 17:15:30

Well Trump did warn the Snow Mexicans what was coming. Perhaps they have learned a lesson here.

http://www.wbay.com/content/news/Canada ... 20921.html

Canadians are stunned by the repeated broadsides from what has long been their closest ally and some have even begun boycotts.

"Everybody is afraid," said Margot Lajeunesse, who helps run a family-owned bistro in Quebec. "We depend a lot on the U.S."

About 75 percent of Canada's exports go to the U.S. so the tariff threat looms large after Trump snubbed Canada and reached a preliminary deal with Mexico.

LaLa Bistro, owned by the Lajeunesse family, is among Canadian businesses that are boycotting California wines, American ketchup and other U.S. products in protest. Some Canadians have cancelled U.S. vacations, particularly after Trump assailed Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau at the G-7 meeting in June, calling him a "weak" and "dishonest" back-stabber.

"It's not the way you treat a friend," Lajeunesse said.

"It's revolting, agreed Raymonde Kennedy, who has ceased buying American products like mustard and clothing. "We won't be insulted like that, by a man with no brain."

Luc Routhier, co-owner of Bar Le P'tit Canot in Quebec, also banned American wine from his eatery after Trump announced tariffs on Canadian aluminum and threatened Quebec's dairy industry.

"I'm not even going to the U.S. this year," he said. "I'm a golfer, and normally I do two trips a year to the U.S. with my buddies."

"I'll only go back to the United States when Trump is gone."
User avatar
Cog
Fusion
Fusion
 
Posts: 12459
Joined: Sat 17 May 2008, 02:00:00
Location: Northern Kekistan

Re: D. J. Trump Administration Geopolitics Pt. 2

Unread postby dissident » Wed 29 Aug 2018, 18:58:40

Snowflake Canadians who are the same species as the Twitter lynch mob SJWs in the USA. I see no reason to boycott anything from America. Trade negotiations are the responsibility of the federal government and not snowflakes. But Canada has an extremely shallow government that is too busy virtue signalling instead of implementing real and useful policies.
User avatar
dissident
Expert
Expert
 
Posts: 5524
Joined: Sat 08 Apr 2006, 02:00:00

PreviousNext

Return to Geopolitics & Global Economics

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests