Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

South American Defense Council

A forum for discussion of regional topics including oil depletion but also government, society, and the future.

Re: South American Defense Council

Unread postby 35Kas » Sun 27 Apr 2008, 23:52:23

As much as I appreciate your sense of patriotism, if the going gets tough are you really going to be the first one to volunteer for the gulag?
35Kas
Peat
Peat

Unread postby Homesteader » Mon 28 Apr 2008, 00:06:40

Cid_Yama wrote:Apparently mos, I have to spell it out for you in simple terms.

The Bush Administration is NOT the US. The policies of the Bush Administration have rarely, if ever, represented the will of the American people. He is a usurper of the office of the presidency.

The policies of the Bush Administration have:

<b>prevented action on global warming</b> - there is now a real possibility of the planet entering runaway global warming and becoming uninhabitable

<b>enacted mandatory production levels of Ethanol</b> - now reponsible for the starvation of millions wordwide

<b>worked illegally to move this country towards an American Union</b> - leading towards the abandonment of the Constitution and the end of the United States of America

<b>approved the use of torture in violation of the Geneva Convention</b> - going so far as taking them to other countries where they could torture to their hearts content

<b>trampled upon the Constitution</b> - violating the constitutional protections of the American people

<b>prevented regulatory actions against financial institutions</b> -destroying the economy and the value of the US dollar - essentially fleecing the American people

<b>destroyed the reputation of the United States worldwide</b>

<b>conducted covert operations worldwide against popularly elected governments</b> who have taken action to prevent US-backed corporations from stealing their resources

<b>subverted the elections in Mexico</b> and provided assistance in the oppression of it's people

The list goes on.

All of the above has been in support of the concentration of wealth in the hands of TPTB and the impoverishment of everyone else.

If you want to be an evil minion, go right ahead. Just don't be putting words in my mouth.

I am a true Patriot. I am a defender of the Constitution. I am trying to SAVE America, the planet, and everything that is righteous and good in this world. I will do so til my dying breath.

Every time you defend the Bush Administration, you are defending the destroyers of the country you profess to love.

This isn't some game, where you choose a side and root for your team to win.

This is life and death reality. You need to fight for how you want your world, and the world of your children, to be.

I dunno Cid, you used some pretty big words in there.

Good post though.
Homesteader
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby mos6507 » Mon 28 Apr 2008, 00:39:53

I hate the Bush administration as much as the next guy but I don't salivate over the odds that the US will get "blowback" that will kill millions of civilians. The links that Cid posts are the equivalent of Reverend Wright's "chickens will come home to roost" speeches.
mos6507

Unread postby Kaj » Mon 28 Apr 2008, 02:14:58

mos6507 wrote:I hate the Bush administration as much as the next guy but I don't salivate over the odds that the US will get "blowback" that will kill millions of civilians. The links that Cid posts are the equivalent of Reverend Wright's "chickens will come home to roost" speeches.

Mos, do you know who Reverend Wright was quoting in his chicken roost speech?

He was citing the former US ambassador to Iraq, Edward Peck.

Edward Peck:

"We bombed Hiroshima, we bombed Nagasaki, and we nuked far more than the thousands in New York and the Pentagon, and we never batted an eye...and now we are indignant, because the stuff we have done overseas is now brought back into our own front yards. America's chickens are coming home to roost."

Edward Peck

If you want to avoid blowback, US foreign policy needs to be changed. Introducing draconian McCarthyesque domestic measures is not going to help.
Kaj
Lignite
Lignite

Unread postby Cid_Yama » Mon 28 Apr 2008, 03:07:24

<i>but I don't salivate over the odds that the US will get "blowback" that will kill millions of civilians.</i>

I guess you just made that up in your own mind. I've never said anything remotely like that.

Could you be refering to runaway global warming? That's not blowback. That's the death of the entire planet.

Are you just scared of predictions of famine and war? Those are real possibilities.

No one looks forward to these consequences, but pretending the possibilities don't exist, doesn't make them go away.

Seeing what we may be facing allows us to address the problems. We may not be able to prevent them but more may survive than would if we pretended the problems aren't there.

Bad policies by bad people need to be pointed out, and the perpetrators stopped.

That's called taking responsibility, and protecting your freedoms and your future.

Dissent is not a right, it is a requirement for a free society.
"For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it may cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst and provide for it." - Patrick Henry

The level of injustice and wrong you endure is directly determined by how much you quietly submit to. Even to the point of extinction.
Cid_Yama
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Re

Unread postby [email protected] » Sat 19 Dec 2009, 23:05:40

You are obviously, a professional of dissertation reference referring to this good topic composing but if you are willing to select the <a href="http://www.topthesis.com">dissertation</a>, I will suggest you to find a professional item.
[email protected]
Wood
Wood

Unread postby bshirt » Sun 20 Dec 2009, 04:15:23

Cid_Yama wrote:You are wrong. TPTB are multinational. Nowhere have I said the US or Israel are evil.

My sole purpose is to point out the corruption and deceit perpetrated by TPTB, the indoctrination imposed on the American people who are being used and abused by TPTB, the fleecing of the world, and the terrible deaths worldwide as a result of the machinations of TPTB.

<b>If anything in the world is Evil, it is the active concentration of wealth, sucking the life and goodness out of the world and destroying it.</b>

TPTB are the "Eye of Sauron". Most of the people of the G7 nations, as the result of Western Media indoctrination and the destruction of public education, haven't got the intellectual tools, knowledge, or perspective to break the spell that is making them the minions of TPTB.

My eyes are open and I fight the good fight. What about you, troll? Tired of being a minion of Sauron?

100% on the money.

I'm amazed mos or anyone else can not see the overwhelming lies TPTB project everywhere in the US and elsewhere on a daily basis. Banksters, lawyers, politicians, fiat currency, etc, etc....

It's a rigged game and they're the reason why. It's rotten to the core and barring a real deal biblical miracle can never reverse its direction. To pretend everything is just fine is simply laughing at evil standing right on your throat.
bshirt
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Previous

Return to South America Discussion