Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Immigrants from TOD

Say hello, learn how to register, read the rules, get staff announcements.

Re: Transfer from TOD

Unread postby evilgenius » Sun 13 Apr 2008, 14:04:47

When the thin ice melts up north this year people will long for the days when they could have denied GW.
When it comes down to it, the people will always shout, "Free Barabbas." They love Barabbas. He's one of them. He has the same dreams. He does what they wish they could do. That other guy is more removed, more inscrutable. He makes them think. "Crucify him."
evilgenius
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby hironegro » Thu 24 Apr 2008, 14:30:51

Cashmere wrote:Like I said, not too late to go back.

In your words, I am a "denialist".

In my words, go f--k yourself.

Man caused GW is far from proven, whether or not it is the best current theory, and calling people "deniers" is unintelligent and juvenile.

Thank god we have true and strong patriots like you standing up against those elite climatologists/paleoclimatologists and their peer reviewed research.
hironegro
Coal
Coal

Unread postby Cashmere » Sat 26 Apr 2008, 17:02:06

It used to be "peer reviewed" research. Now, because of assholes like Al Gore and nazis like the people posting here, it's more "peer pressured" than peer reviewed.

You people are hysterical.

Anybody questions you, and you hold up your arm and scream, "denier".

The cure could be worse than the disease because there will come a day when some idiot like Al Gore suggests altering the atmosphere directly.

The only good thing I can say about global warming nazis like those running around this board is that, as a group, they have about 1/10th normal testosterone levels so they hardly pose a threat like the Nazis of yesteryear.
Cashmere
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby GoghGoner » Wed 30 Apr 2008, 10:48:22

Cashmere wrote:You people are hysterical.

Anybody questions you, and you hold up your arm and scream, "denier".

The cure could be worse than the disease because there will come a day when some idiot like Al Gore suggests altering the atmosphere directly.

If you want to question the science, that's fine but I don't see you debating the issue with Dissident on the threads. I see you insanely rambling about Al Gore which has nothing to do with heat capacity of the ocean, the absorption properities of CO2, etc....

Deniers are like a disease that infects society with misinformation based on a political or economic agenda. That's why I refuse to visit TOD, not because someone was questioning science but because they were furthering the economic agenda of oil companies and hurting the future of humankind in return.
GoghGoner
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby Tanada » Tue 09 Jul 2013, 13:57:50

For your enjoyment, TOD sent us immigrants in the past and for the most part they dove right in. Don't be shy, dip a toe or dive right in!
Alfred Tennyson wrote:We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
Tanada
Site Admin
Site Admin

Immigrants from TOD

Unread postby POLilly » Sun 05 Jun 2022, 22:22:21

Hello,

I used to be a lurker on TOD aLONG time ago and sometimes posted. However, I haven't thought about PO in a long time until today. I am glad yall are still active and being informative.

POLil
POLilly
Wood
Wood

Previous

Return to Welcome