Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Peak Oil > Covid 19 > Great Reset

General discussions of the systemic, societal and civilisational effects of depletion.

Re: Peak Oil > Covid 19 > Great Reset

Unread postby Armageddon » Sun 03 Oct 2021, 12:41:58

Atlanta Fed’s Q3 GDP Forecast Has Tanked To 2.3% (Down From 6.1% On July 30th)

The massive Federal stimulus seems to be wearing-out faster than expected.

Trillions more stimulus is needed and will be coming soon. This is the only thing keeping this titanic from sinking.
Armageddon
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Outcast_Searcher » Sun 03 Oct 2021, 12:48:56

Armageddon wrote:Atlanta Fed’s Q3 GDP Forecast Has Tanked To 2.3% (Down From 6.1% On July 30th)

Trillions more stimulus is needed and will be coming soon. This is the only thing keeping this titanic from sinking.

Still no citation. Again, the IQ of a house cat. 8O

Keep on with that cherry picking. Too bad your track record re economic predictions is so horrific you have NO credibility.

Do you still define a "depression" as under 5% growth or so? :roll:

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/gdp-growth

Overall, a 5.1% growth rate forecast is slower than a 6.5%+, so at least you're right on the trend.

Still, all your crying about economic doom is, as per usual, proving so very very wrong, as per usual.
Given the track record of the perma-doomer blogs, I wouldn't bet a fast crash doomer's money on their predictions.
Outcast_Searcher
COB
COB

Unread postby Armageddon » Sun 03 Oct 2021, 13:21:08

Outcast_Searcher wrote:
Armageddon wrote:Atlanta Fed’s Q3 GDP Forecast Has Tanked To 2.3% (Down From 6.1% On July 30th)

Keep on with that cherry picking. Too bad your track record re economic predictions is so horrific you have NO credibility.

Overall, a 5.1% growth rate forecast is slower than a 6.5%+, so at least you're right on the trend.

Still, all your crying about economic doom is, as per usual, proving so very very wrong, as per usual.

Idiot response as always. Still no mention of the debt. Debt doesn’t matter to these fools. They think money printing and debt can go on forever.
Armageddon
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby AdamB » Sun 03 Oct 2021, 13:56:46

Armageddon wrote:Idiot response as always.

Plant Thu 27 Jul 2023 "Personally I think the IEA is exactly right when they predict peak oil in the 2020s, especially because it matches my own predictions."

Plant Wed 11 Apr 2007 "I think Deffeyes might have nailed it, and we are just past the overall peak in oil production. (Thanksgiving 2005)"
AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby Outcast_Searcher » Sun 03 Oct 2021, 14:10:15

Armageddon wrote:
Outcast_Searcher wrote:

Idiot response as always. Still no mention of the debt. Debt doesn’t matter to these fools. They think money printing and debt can go on forever.

Try being right 1% of the time re your forecasts.

Meanwhile, if you want to see an idiot, gaze into the mirror. :lol:

And yet, I don't like the debt as I've said repeatedly. But as always, the debt will be paid (i.e. reduced GREATLY in value) over time with inflation, which is why stocks for the long run are a good thing for investors as a nominal return of roughly 10% annually over several decades beats the hell out of a long term average annual inflation rate of roughly 3.5%, despite the ususal doomer nonsense from your ilk, shadowstats, etc.

But since you lack ANY learning ability, I certainly wouldn't expect you to pick up on things like facts or data outside your cherry picking mantra you pursue with religious fervor.
Given the track record of the perma-doomer blogs, I wouldn't bet a fast crash doomer's money on their predictions.
Outcast_Searcher
COB
COB

Unread postby Outcast_Searcher » Sun 03 Oct 2021, 14:16:43

AdamB wrote:
Armageddon wrote:Idiot response as always.

If empty name calling ran the world, folks like shorty, Armageddon, Trump, etc. would be in great shape. Sadly for them, NOT SO MUCH.

It reminds me of anti-vaxxers and flat earthers calling scientists "stupid". :lol:
Outcast_Searcher
COB
COB

Unread postby Armageddon » Sun 03 Oct 2021, 14:28:56

Outcast_Searcher wrote:
Armageddon wrote:
Outcast_Searcher wrote:

Try being right 1% of the time re your forecasts.

Meanwhile, if you want to see an idiot, gaze into the mirror. :lol:

And yet, I don't like the debt as I've said repeatedly. But as always, the debt will be paid (i.e. reduced GREATLY in value) over time with inflation, which is why stocks for the long run are a good thing for investors as a nominal return of roughly 10% annually over several decades beats the hell out of a long term average annual inflation rate of roughly 3.5%, despite the ususal doomer nonsense from your ilk, shadowstats, etc.

But since you lack ANY learning ability, I certainly wouldn't expect you to pick up on things like facts or data outside your cherry picking mantra you pursue with religious fervor.

Lol @ 3.5% inflation rate. It’a no wonder you never learn anything and keep parroting the same nonsense.
Armageddon
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby AdamB » Sun 03 Oct 2021, 17:28:16

Outcast_Searcher wrote:It reminds me of anti-vaxxers and flat earthers calling scientists "stupid". :lol:

Or Armie being an Alex Jones groupie.
Plant Thu 27 Jul 2023 "Personally I think the IEA is exactly right when they predict peak oil in the 2020s, especially because it matches my own predictions."

Plant Wed 11 Apr 2007 "I think Deffeyes might have nailed it, and we are just past the overall peak in oil production. (Thanksgiving 2005)"
AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby AdamB » Sun 03 Oct 2021, 17:30:24

Armageddon wrote: It’a no wonder you never learn anything and keep parroting the same nonsense.

AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby Armageddon » Sun 03 Oct 2021, 18:32:12

AdamB wrote:
Armageddon wrote: It’a no wonder you never learn anything and keep parroting the same nonsense.

Except all my stuff is coming true. Massive inflation, massive money printing
Armageddon
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby AdamB » Sun 03 Oct 2021, 21:41:23

Armageddon wrote:Except all my stuff is coming true.

by Armageddon » Fri 03 Jun 2005, 22:24:30" wrote:matt, your an optimist compared to me. this entire system is doomed by 2010.

AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby Armageddon » Sun 03 Oct 2021, 22:14:24

Massive inflation- check
Massive debt - check

That’s been my argument since day 1 that all growth is an allusion and fueled by the printing presses.

Well, here we are. And yes, we are past peak oil.
Armageddon
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby AdamB » Sun 03 Oct 2021, 23:00:20

Armageddon wrote:That’s been my argument since day 1 that all growth is an allusion and fueled by the printing presses.

by Armageddon » Fri 03 Jun 2005, 22:24:30" wrote:
matt, your an optimist compared to me. this entire system is doomed by 2010.

AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby Armageddon » Sun 03 Oct 2021, 23:20:51

AdamB wrote:
Armageddon wrote:That’s been my argument since day 1 that all growth is an allusion and fueled by the printing presses.

by Armageddon » Fri 03 Jun 2005, 22:24:30" wrote:
matt, your an optimist compared to me. this entire system is doomed by 2010.

Yep, you keep proving my point. It took 25T of debt to keep things going to where we are. And now comes the massive inflation as we are witnessing. Right on cue.
Armageddon
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Outcast_Searcher » Mon 04 Oct 2021, 17:23:22

AdamB wrote:

It's probably just me, but I find it HIGHLY amusing how so many of the younger, self proclaimed "smart" crowd, uses the wrong word, while calling themselves brilliant. :idea:

When allusion equals illusion, be sure and get back to us, Armageddon of nonsense.

But of course, speaking of wrong, you've been basically wrong for a good 15 years, re your predictions of hyperinflation and economic doom, overall.

But of course, you make up for all that by calling others "stupid", etc.

When a human makes bacteria appear smart, words should no longer be needed. :roll:
Outcast_Searcher
COB
COB

Unread postby Armageddon » Mon 04 Oct 2021, 20:54:04

These 2 have to be shills. Nobody can really be this stupid purposely. They are arguing against the sustainability of trillions of deficit spending and rampant inflation.
Armageddon
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby AdamB » Mon 04 Oct 2021, 23:46:39

Outcast_Searcher wrote:[
It's probably just me, but I find it HIGHLY amusing how so many of the younger, self proclaimed "smart" crowd, uses the wrong word, while calling themselves brilliant. :idea:

Armie is an older person, without any special talents or abilities except he claims to have found himself a sugar momma. That could be construed as a talent I suppose, if someone is looking for an easy ride on the coat tails of another.

He has never displayed an ability to think, he parrots Alex Jones or whomever the blowhard of the day is, whines about the same economic factors causing the end of the world today that he did back before the Great Recession, and basically that is the sum of his intellect. Rinse, recycle, repeat.

I inadvertently baited him into revealing his true character one day, and it made me feel slimy for having done it, even accidently. So now I tend to leave his repetitive whining alone, knowing the foulness lurking so close to the surface.

AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby Armageddon » Tue 05 Oct 2021, 07:44:04

AdamB wrote:
Outcast_Searcher wrote:[

Armie is an older person, without any special talents or abilities except he claims to have found himself a sugar momma. That could be construed as a talent I suppose, if someone is looking for an easy ride on the coat tails of another.

He has never displayed an ability to think, he parrots Alex Jones or whomever the blowhard of the day is, whines about the same economic factors causing the end of the world today that he did back before the Great Recession, and basically that is the sum of his intellect. Rinse, recycle, repeat.

I inadvertently baited him into revealing his true character one day, and it made me feel slimy for having done it, even accidently. So now I tend to leave his repetitive whining alone, knowing the foulness lurking so close to the surface.

We met in high school and have been married for 28 years and have 2 children and 2 grandkids, but I found a sugar momma. You are a liar and a fraud and also an idiot.
Armageddon
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby randomguyonabike » Tue 05 Oct 2021, 08:57:50

Armageddon wrote:These 2 have to be shills. Nobody can really be this stupid purposely. They are arguing against the sustainability of trillions of deficit spending and rampant inflation.

They are shills and have been continually exposed for being so. Most likely on the payroll of the USGOV to keep the sheep in line.

This shithouse is imploding in real time.
randomguyonabike
Peat
Peat

Unread postby Armageddon » Tue 05 Oct 2021, 10:07:15

randomguyonabike wrote:
Armageddon wrote:These 2 have to be shills. Nobody can really be this stupid purposely. They are arguing against the sustainability of trillions of deficit spending and rampant inflation.

They are shills and have been continually exposed for being so. Most likely on the payroll of the USGOV to keep the sheep in line.

This shithouse is imploding in real time.

PO deniers, inflation deniers and complete idiots.
Armageddon
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

PreviousNext

Return to Peak Oil Discussion