Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

THE China Thread pt 8 (merged)

A forum for discussion of regional topics including oil depletion but also government, society, and the future.

Re: China is finished... This is the End of China

Unread postby evilgenius » Wed 23 Sep 2020, 19:22:42

I think it was entirely natural. I mean, that's the most logical starting point. Only after evidence would I accept how I felt about it, whether I let that tip me over toward a conclusion. I do let myself feel all kinds of things, but I don't let them have undue influence over how I think. I don't let them change my starting point. Well, sometimes I do. I get the temptation.
evilgenius
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby bochen787 » Wed 23 Sep 2020, 19:36:55

evilgenius wrote:I think it was entirely natural. I mean, that's the most logical starting point. Only after evidence would I accept how I felt about it, whether I let that tip me over toward a conclusion. I do let myself feel all kinds of things, but I don't let them have undue influence over how I think. I don't let them change my starting point. Well, sometimes I do. I get the temptation.

Didnt I warn you guys from day 1 this was CIA biovirus??!
bochen787
Permanently Banned

Unread postby REAL Green » Thu 24 Sep 2020, 04:59:50

“China Pork Reserves At Risk Of 'Running Out In Months' As Prices Soar”
https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/c ... rices-soar

“China could be on the brink of exhausting its massive frozen pork reserves as the country's pig herd is wiped out by African swine fever. Declining reserves are particularly bad news for the Communist Party of China, which is worried that it might not be able to prevent another destabilizing surge in prices. For more color on China's strategic pork reserves, Enodo Economics, a London-based consultancy firm, quoted by the Financial Times, said reserves fell by 452,000 tons from Sept. 2019 to Aug. 2020. This means the country's pork reserves are at dangerously low levels. It's unclear how much of China's latest pork imports have been diverted to state stockpiles - but Diana Choyleva, Enodo's chief economist, said China has about 100,000 tons of frozen pork left in reserves, and "at this rate, within two to three months they'll be out." FT notes the reserve numbers provided by Enodo are in-line with a recent livestock report via US agricultural attaché in Beijing that said, "pork reserves appear to have been mostly depleted by the third quarter of 2020."
realgreenadaptation.blog
REAL Green
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby bochen787 » Thu 24 Sep 2020, 07:49:51

REAL Green wrote:“China Pork Reserves At Risk Of 'Running Out In Months' As Prices Soar”
https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/c ... rices-soar

“China could be on the brink of exhausting its massive frozen pork reserves as the country's pig herd is wiped out by African swine fever. Declining reserves are particularly bad news for the Communist Party of China, which is worried that it might not be able to prevent another destabilizing surge in prices. For more color on China's strategic pork reserves, Enodo Economics, a London-based consultancy firm, quoted by the Financial Times, said reserves fell by 452,000 tons from Sept. 2019 to Aug. 2020. This means the country's pork reserves are at dangerously low levels. It's unclear how much of China's latest pork imports have been diverted to state stockpiles - but Diana Choyleva, Enodo's chief economist, said China has about 100,000 tons of frozen pork left in reserves, and "at this rate, within two to three months they'll be out." FT notes the reserve numbers provided by Enodo are in-line with a recent livestock report via US agricultural attaché in Beijing that said, "pork reserves appear to have been mostly depleted by the third quarter of 2020."

Werent you predicting back in feb that China was weeks away from mass starvation and famine??? or the 3 gorges were minutes away from bursting and kilking 400 million Chinese downstream? or Xi was to be in front of CCP firing squad?

Why are you not telling us its because of your CIA that China pork prices have skyrocketed?
https://www.fxstreet.com/analysis/the-c ... 1910110327

Besides in couple weeks US will have a lot more to worry about than not having beef for dinner
bochen787
Permanently Banned

Unread postby REAL Green » Thu 24 Sep 2020, 08:02:13

bochen787 wrote:Werent you predicting back in feb that China was weeks away from mass starvation and famine??? or the 3 gorges were minutes away from bursting and kilking 400 million Chinese downstream? or Xi was to be in front of CCP firing squad?

Why are you not telling us its because of your CIA that China pork prices have skyrocketed?

Besides in couple weeks US will have a lot more to worry about than not having beef for dinner

bochenJuan needs to give us evidence for the above referenced prediction. If not eat crow.

The CIA virus is a farce and I have 30 articles that dismiss this lie. Bochen777 & 787 is a lie. You are not Chinese you are South American.
realgreenadaptation.blog
REAL Green
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby bochen787 » Thu 24 Sep 2020, 10:29:18

REAL Green wrote:
bochen787 wrote:Werent you predicting back in feb that China was weeks away from mass starvation and famine??? or the 3 gorges were minutes away from bursting and kilking 400 million Chinese downstream? or Xi was to be in front of CCP firing squad?

bochenJuan needs to give us evidence for the above referenced prediction. If not eat crow.

The CIA virus is a farce and I have 30 articles that dismiss this lie. Bochen777 & 787 is a lie. You are not Chinese you are South American.

Not sure why you think I am Juan. My real name is Bo Chen, I'm 100% Han Chinese by DNA.

Cryptome reports don't just write themselves:

https://cryptome.org/2020/02/CIA-biovirus-2019.pdf
bochen787
Permanently Banned

Unread postby Outcast_Searcher » Thu 24 Sep 2020, 17:47:51

Speaking of the demise of China, did 400+ million DIE from the Three Gorges Dam problem? For some reason, when I google that I can't find anything to indicate meaningful issues for the past month or so.

If ONE percent of all the catastrophes the usual suspects around here predicted happened, re death, destruction, and economic catastrophe over time, we'd be in some really SERIOUS trouble. :idea:
Given the track record of the perma-doomer blogs, I wouldn't bet a fast crash doomer's money on their predictions.
Outcast_Searcher
COB
COB

Unread postby bochen787 » Fri 25 Sep 2020, 02:26:28

I actually understand the true underlining nature and core essence of white people and Americans better than they understand themselves....

Steve Bannon says America can still turn it around and make good on the PNAC promise laid out 20 years ago if the US would nuke China and wipe the “chinks” off the map… With all of China out of the picture the US can remain on top for the next thousand years! (by delaying PO long enough for AI, Fusion, UBI to kick in)

America prefers scorched earth policy. COVID was basically the latest attempt to stop China even if it meant burning the world economy to the ground. Next time the fires will be literal instead of figurative. China builds, America destroys. This is asymmetric and inherently unfair to China. No one can build faster than others can destroy.

My only advice to China is that if America is going for the kill and wants to wipe out China, is for China to use the DF-41 and launch whatever triad it has preemptively and get it over with… if all of humanity has to perish then so be it, at least make sure that:

America doesn’t get to genocide/”Native America”‘d the Chinese people and get away with it with impunity…

Scorched earth policy works both ways and is double edged sword… If China cannot someday be number one again, I’m okay with it. Just make sure USA is out of the game as well…..

The problem is the Chinese people and Chinese government are too naive, too trusting, not paranoid enough, too peaceful, too rules based and by the book, and basically too forgiving and kind hearted... to China's own existential detriment...
bochen787
Permanently Banned

Unread postby REAL Green » Fri 25 Sep 2020, 05:11:22

bochen787 wrote:I actually understand the true underlining nature and core essence of white people and Americans better than they understand themselves....

Right there we can see you are full of crap. I know who you really are from elsewhere on this forum so this is understandable. You say the same crazy things there.

bochen787 wrote:America doesn’t get to genocide/”Native America”‘d the Chinese people and get away with it with impunity…Scorched earth policy works both ways and is double edged sword… If China cannot someday be number one again, I’m okay with it. Just make sure USA is out of the game as well…..The problem is the Chinese people and Chinese government are too naive, too trusting, not paranoid enough, too peaceful, too rules based and by the book, and basically too forgiving and kind hearted... to China's own existential detriment...

China has killed more of its own people than all the people the US has killed in just and unjust wars. You are again full of crap, bochenjuan777
realgreenadaptation.blog
REAL Green
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby dissident » Fri 25 Sep 2020, 12:52:37

bochen787 wrote:I actually understand the true underlining nature and core essence of white people and Americans better than they understand themselves....

Steve Bannon says America can still turn it around and make good on the PNAC promise laid out 20 years ago if the US would nuke China and wipe the “chinks” off the map… With all of China out of the picture the US can remain on top for the next thousand years! (by delaying PO long enough for AI, Fusion, UBI to kick in)

America prefers scorched earth policy. COVID was basically the latest attempt to stop China even if it meant burning the world economy to the ground. Next time the fires will be literal instead of figurative. China builds, America destroys. This is asymmetric and inherently unfair to China. No one can build faster than others can destroy.

My only advice to China is that if America is going for the kill and wants to wipe out China, is for China to use the DF-41 and launch whatever triad it has preemptively and get it over with… if all of humanity has to perish then so be it, at least make sure that:

America doesn’t get to genocide/”Native America”‘d the Chinese people and get away with it with impunity…

Scorched earth policy works both ways and is double edged sword… If China cannot someday be number one again, I’m okay with it. Just make sure USA is out of the game as well…..

The problem is the Chinese people and Chinese government are too naive, too trusting, not paranoid enough, too peaceful, too rules based and by the book, and basically too forgiving and kind hearted... to China's own existential detriment...

China is not the only target. The Americans are spooging themselves thinking how they will exterminate Russians.

But in both cases they will only succeed in getting glassed.
dissident
Expert
Expert

Unread postby bochen787 » Fri 25 Sep 2020, 18:06:06

Huawei Lab Fire was US sabotage 华为实验室火灾是美国的破坏行为
https://archive.is/q0Bon
bochen787
Permanently Banned

Unread postby REAL Green » Fri 25 Sep 2020, 18:38:21

bochen787 wrote:Huawei Lab Fire was US sabotage 华为实验室火灾是美国的破坏行为
https://archive.is/q0Bon

Bo Chen Juan, please use legitimate references. The above is not valid.
realgreenadaptation.blog
REAL Green
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby bochen787 » Sat 26 Sep 2020, 03:24:47

Steve Bannon isn't the only one who gets to have wet dreams
(https://forum.ascendchina.ch/t/steve-ba ... -london/28)

Indulge mine for a moment...

Magically, by 2030 China makes it well past the "middle income trap" and somehow avoided getting nuked by the USA... Then within another decade of that, China solves nuclear fusion for a near infinite supply of energy and thus buys it another couples decades of development time... by the year 2100 America has ceased to exists, but China once again is the world's sole unipolar unilateral hypersuperduper power... everyone is speaking Chinese as the default language and yellow skin people have become the global cultural dominance status replacing the white kkk supremacists status quo of today.... blondes and blue eyes will by 2200 have entirely ceased to exists and been breed out as matter of fact... the world population has normalized to a much more sustainable level... by now China has colonized mars and sent robot missions to the stars...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSX1areX7d4

By the year 3000 AI machine lifeforms imbued with Chinese characteristics would have set out to colonize the rest of the entire milk way galaxy... China by now has become a Type II civilization on the Kardashev scale and on its way to becoming Type III

Far into the future, perhaps 100,000 years from now, the Chinese and their descendant aritifical lifeforms have spread to every corner of the milky way galaxy and by now have discovered and mastered warp FTL travel as well as being able to send information back in time....

It is then discovered /revealed that the period between 2019 and 2024 was the most critical period of Chinese development, and that if China succumb to the USA during these crucial five years that not only would the Chinese civilization cease to exists, but indeed a nuclear war world III would have triggered the final extinction of all mankind and there never would have been life proliferating across the galaxy...

So this future advanced Chinese civilization that made it past this great filter then retroactively actually designs what we now know to be COVID19 and send it back in time to 2019 via a singularity technology developed 100,000 years from now when China is Type III on the Kardashev scale to in essence help the past China bootstrap itself onto the belt and road of success and miraculously sidestep and slide past the Thucydides Trap without getting nuked by the jealous and insecure Uncle Sam of Amerikkka... the future China also shares with its current/past self the technologies and knowledge that helps it bridge the gap and surpass the Amerikkkans in short amount of time...

In essence the China of the future is what is helping out the China of yesterday and today and of tomorrow... it is a closed loop but entirely self referential and internally consistent... there is no time travel paradox, its just a static temporal loop. The China of the future saves the China of today which grows up to be the China of the future that then sends back the help to its past....

It is like an immutable law of physics, final destiny, China forever... and always
bochen787
Permanently Banned

Unread postby REAL Green » Sat 26 Sep 2020, 04:37:53

bochen787 wrote:Indulge mine for a moment...

WOW, that is some Bo Chen Juan nonsense if I ever saw it!
realgreenadaptation.blog
REAL Green
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby dirtyharry » Sat 26 Sep 2020, 09:57:19

REAL Green wrote:
bochen787 wrote:Indulge mine for a moment...

WOW, that is some Bo Chen Juan nonsense if I ever saw it!

Bochen , seems like you forgot to take your medications to write this whole lot of crap .
dirtyharry
Lignite
Lignite

Unread postby jedrider » Sat 26 Sep 2020, 13:57:57

Bochen, nice try. Yes, if any civilization makes it pass 2100, it will be a Chinese one. Still, fat chance.
jedrider
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby ralfy » Sat 26 Sep 2020, 21:57:46

"What the Pentagon’s new report on China means for US strategy — including on Taiwan"

The report and the article that explains it implicitly celebrate the point that China is not yet as strong as the U.S. and then implicitly worry that it has the capability to do so, all the while unable to fathom the possibility that China is behaving in such a manner in order to counter what is essentially the primary warmonger of the world.
ralfy
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Plantagenet » Sat 26 Sep 2020, 23:03:25

bochen787 wrote:..... by the year 2100 America has ceased to exists, but China once again is the world's sole unipolar unilateral hypersuperduper power... everyone is speaking Chinese as the default language and yellow skin people have become the global cultural dominance status replacing the white kkk supremacists status quo of today.... blondes and blue eyes will by 2200 have entirely ceased to exists and been breed out as matter of fact... the world population has normalized to a much more sustainable level... by now China has colonized mars and sent robot missions to the stars...

By the year 3000 AI machine lifeforms imbued with Chinese characteristics would have set out to colonize the rest of the entire milk way galaxy... China by now has become a Type II civilization on the Kardashev scale and on its way to becoming Type III

Haven't you noticed----the Chinese haven't even been able to successfully conclude their ongoing genocide campaign against the Uighurs.

How do you imagine the Chinese will commit genocide against blondes and people with blue eyes all over the planet when they can't even do a decent genocide against the Uighurs right in their own backyard?

Cheers!
Never underestimate the ability of Joe Biden to f#@% things up---Barack Obama
-----------------------------------------------------------
Keep running between the raindrops.
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby bochen787 » Sun 27 Sep 2020, 00:46:31

Plantagenet wrote:
bochen787 wrote:..... by the year 2100 America has ceased to exists, but China once again is the world's sole unipolar unilateral hypersuperduper power... everyone is speaking Chinese as the default language and yellow skin people have become the global cultural dominance status replacing the white kkk supremacists status quo of today.... blondes and blue eyes will by 2200 have entirely ceased to exists and been breed out as matter of fact... the world population has normalized to a much more sustainable level... by now China has colonized mars and sent robot missions to the stars...

Haven't you noticed----the Chinese haven't even been able to successfully conclude their ongoing genocide campaign against the Uighurs.

How do you imagine the Chinese will commit genocide against blondes and people with blue eyes all over the planet when they can't even do a decent genocide against the Uighurs right in their own backyard?

Cheers!

First you drank the CIA kool aid about muh Uighurs, which is nothing but US sponsored terrorism to destabilize XinJiang in order to stop the Chinese OBOR/BRI
https://www.reddit.com/r/Sino/comments/ ... wing_them/

Then you are ignorant of basic evolutionary biology, the blonde and blue eye gene will naturally disappear by itself on its own within 200 years.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearing_blonde_gene
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/2284783.stm
bochen787
Permanently Banned

Unread postby bochen787 » Sun 27 Sep 2020, 01:04:32

Did Xi Just Save the World? In a little-noticed speech this week, China permanently changed the global fight against climate change.

https://archive.is/wnYBE

The future of humanity rests upon the success of China. Think about it - if the Westerners get their way and destroy China, ecological collapse is guaranteed (it's already pretty dire frankly). America's leadership doesn't even believe in climate change, and while Europe like talking about how important climate is, it moves slowly, and that's no way to deal with a climate crisis

Also, I thought this was an interesting line from the article:

The U.S. environmental movement remains a vigorous and inspiring voice. America’s science base and business nous, as well as the enthusiasm of capital markets for ventures like Tesla, can be counted on as drivers of progress.

Even when the USA is literally pulling the rest of the world backwards, some media still feel the compulsion to praise it. Unbelievable
bochen787
Permanently Banned

PreviousNext

Return to Asia Discussion