Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

THE China Thread pt 8 (merged)

A forum for discussion of regional topics including oil depletion but also government, society, and the future.

Re: USA just started Opium War 3.0 and Full Iron Curtain aga

Unread postby yellowcanoe » Mon 14 Sep 2020, 16:04:41

bochen787 wrote:e. Now its three against one and China has to content with India on its west, SCS situation and a rogue Tiawan situation… at this precise moment Trump kicks China out of SWIFT, chokes China of all processor chips and semiconductors, and then release a far more deadly virus (compared to COVID) in the heartland of China, along with mininuking the Three Gorges Dam by targeting it with satellite from space, and a high level EMP to wipe out China’s electric grid while gettings it vassals (Korea, Japan, Phillipines, etc etc) to cut China’s underground sea cables, thereby effectively severing it from the communication/internet of the outside world… when China is down, blind, deaf and scrambling is when the US does a strategic nuclear first strike to decapitate the CCP before it has chance to retailate with its own nukes…

That's quite the run-on sentence! A nuclear first strike on China would be the ultimate hail Mary as China has a road-mobile ICBM system which makes identifying the location of their missiles problematic. They also have a small fleet of ballistic submarines that would have to be located and destroyed before they could launch a retalitory response.
"new housing construction" is spelled h-a-b-i-t-a-t d-e-s-t-r-u-c-t-i-o-n.
yellowcanoe
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby bochen787 » Mon 14 Sep 2020, 16:18:13

yellowcanoe wrote:
bochen787 wrote:e. Now its three against one and China has to content with India on its west, SCS situation and a rogue Tiawan situation… at this precise moment Trump kicks China out of SWIFT, chokes China of all processor chips and semiconductors, and then release a far more deadly virus (compared to COVID) in the heartland of China, along with mininuking the Three Gorges Dam by targeting it with satellite from space, and a high level EMP to wipe out China’s electric grid while gettings it vassals (Korea, Japan, Phillipines, etc etc) to cut China’s underground sea cables, thereby effectively severing it from the communication/internet of the outside world… when China is down, blind, deaf and scrambling is when the US does a strategic nuclear first strike to decapitate the CCP before it has chance to retailate with its own nukes…

That's quite the run-on sentence! A nuclear first strike on China would be the ultimate hail Mary as China has a road-mobile ICBM system which makes identifying the location of their missiles problematic. They also have a small fleet of ballistic submarines that would have to be located and destroyed before they could launch a retalitory response.

Chinese only has 100 nukes capable of reaching US, only a portion of that mated to the new DF-41 system... even assuming the best case of a second strike that goes perfectly, China could only glass a small handful of US cities after getting wiped out by America. The DF-41 MIRV are only like 20kilotons each, of the 10 mirvs only three are real at most, rest decoys... so do the math its limited damaged to small handful of US cities at best...

The US deciders have decided its an acceptable loss and sacrifice
bochen787
Permanently Banned

Unread postby REAL Green » Mon 14 Sep 2020, 16:33:27

“'Rogue' Chinese Virologist Joins Twitter, Publishes "Smoking Gun" Evidence COVID-19 Created In Lab”
https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/rogue ... reated-lab

“On Saturday we reported that Dr. Li-Meng Yan - a Chinese virologist (MD, PhD) who fled the country, leaving her job at a prestigious Hong Kong university - appeared last week on British television where she claimed SARS-CoV-2, the virus which causes COVID-19, was created by Chinese scientists in a lab…Cutting to the chase: "The evidence shows that SARS-CoV-2 should be a laboratory product created by using bat coronaviruses ZC45 and/or ZXC21 as a template and/or backbone. Building upon the evidence, we further postulate a synthetic route for SARS-CoV-2, demonstrating that the laboratory-creation of this coronavirus is convenient and can be accomplished in approximately six months. Here is the extended punchline: The receptor-binding motif of SARS-CoV-2 Spike cannot be born from nature and should have been created through genetic engineering…Collectively, this suggests that portions of the SARS-CoV-2 genome have not been derived from natural quasi-species viral particle evolution. The paper then makes two critical observations for those who claim that SARS-CoV-2 has a natural origin: its RBM could have only been acquired in one of the two possible routes: 1) an ancient recombination event followed by convergent evolution or 2) a natural recombination event that occurred fairly recently…And another critical allegation: once again, the Wuhan Researchers were doing everything in their power to weaponize and boost the "enhancement of the infectivity and pathogenicity of the laboratory-made coronavirus": The evidence collectively suggests that the furin-cleavage site in the SARS-CoV-2 Spike protein may not have come from nature and could be the result of genetic manipulation. The purpose of this manipulation could have been to assess any potential enhancement of the infectivity and pathogenicity of the laboratory-made coronavirus.”
realgreenadaptation.blog
REAL Green
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby bochen787 » Mon 14 Sep 2020, 16:35:59

https://www.fxstreet.com/analysis/the-m ... 1908260134

https://www.fxstreet.com/analysis/the-c ... 1910110327

From the sudden appearance of ASF virus that decimated China's pork supply at the height of the Trump initiated Trade War against China, to the once in a century coronvirus coinciding with America's Cold War 2.0 targeting China as the 'Central Threat of Our Times' with the CIA biovirus released in China's central transportation hub of Wuhan on its busiest period of the greatest human migration on earth on the Chinese Lunar New Year to the mysterious factory fire that destroyed the state-of-the-art EUV lithography machine China had purchased from ASML to research semiconductor independence, to the well timed Beirut port explosion to stop Chinese Belt and Road connectivity, to the coup and color revolution of Hong Kong, Belarus, Bolivia etc to the false flag and false attribution of the Navalny incident to sabotage Nord Stream II in favor of US Freedom Gas .... these strings of coincidences form an island chain of dots that connect together to show beyond any doubt that America is a rogue superpower willing to scorch the earth and burn it all down, constricting, plundering and destroying anything and everything that gets in its way of absolute full spectrum dominance and sole unipolar hyperpower status and eternal reigning hegemon....

https://forum.ascendchina.ch/t/covid-19-uncensored/12
bochen787
Permanently Banned

Unread postby asg70 » Tue 15 Sep 2020, 13:33:00

Shitting bricks over fears of war is a pass-time for some people who are addicted to that brand of existential angst. I know it when I see it and if I've read one "warning" like this I've read them all.

Wake me when the bombs drop.

In the meantime this sort of noise puts me to sleep.

BOLD PREDICTIONS
-Billions are on the verge of starvation as the lockdown continues. (yoshua, 5/20/20)

HALL OF SHAME:
-Short welched on a bet and should be shunned.
-Frequent-flyers should not cry crocodile-tears over climate-change.
asg70
Permanently Banned

Re: China is finished... This is the End of China

Unread postby REAL Green » Tue 15 Sep 2020, 15:34:45

The woke liberal tech thugs sure listen to dictator Xi as needed:

“Twitter Suspends Account Of Chinese Scientist Who Published Paper Alleging Covid Was Created In Wuhan Lab”
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... -covid-was

“It was not immediately clear what justification Twitter had to suspend the scientist who, to the best of our knowledge, had just 4 tweets as of Tuesday morning none of which violated any stated Twitter policies, with the only relevant tweet being a link to her scientific paper co-written with three other Chinese scientists titled "Unusual Features of the SARS-CoV-2 Genome Suggesting Sophisticated Laboratory Modification Rather Than Natural Evolution and Delineation of Its Probable Synthetic Route" which laid out why the Wuhan Institute of Virology had created the covid-19 virus. While we appreciate that Twitter may have experienced pressure from either China, or the established scientist community, to silence Dr Yan for proposing a theory that flies in the face of everything that has been accepted as undisputed gospel - after all Twitter did just that to us - we are confident that by suspending her account, Jack Dorsey has only added more fuel to the fire of speculations that the covid virus was indeed manmade (not to mention countless other tangential conspiracy theories). If Yan was wrong, why not just let other scientists respond in the open to the all too valid arguments presented in Dr. Yan's paper? Isn't that what "science" is all about? Why just shut her up? Because if we have already crossed the tipping point when anyone who proposes an "inconvenient" explanation for an established "truth" has to be immediately censored, then there is little that can be done to salvage the disintegration of a society that once held freedom of speech as paramount.”
realgreenadaptation.blog
REAL Green
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby bochen787 » Tue 15 Sep 2020, 15:40:02

REAL Green wrote:The woke liberal tech thugs sure listen to dictator Xi as needed:

“Twitter Suspends Account Of Chinese Scientist Who Published Paper Alleging Covid Was Created In Wuhan Lab”
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... -covid-was

“It was not immediately clear what justification Twitter had to suspend the scientist who, to the best of our knowledge, had just 4 tweets as of Tuesday morning none of which violated any stated Twitter policies, with the only relevant tweet being a link to her scientific paper co-written with three other Chinese scientists titled "Unusual Features of the SARS-CoV-2 Genome Suggesting Sophisticated Laboratory Modification Rather Than Natural Evolution and Delineation of Its Probable Synthetic Route" which laid out why the Wuhan Institute of Virology had created the covid-19 virus. While we appreciate that Twitter may have experienced pressure from either China, or the established scientist community, to silence Dr Yan for proposing a theory that flies in the face of everything that has been accepted as undisputed gospel - after all Twitter did just that to us - we are confident that by suspending her account, Jack Dorsey has only added more fuel to the fire of speculations that the covid virus was indeed manmade (not to mention countless other tangential conspiracy theories). If Yan was wrong, why not just let other scientists respond in the open to the all too valid arguments presented in Dr. Yan's paper? Isn't that what "science" is all about? Why just shut her up? Because if we have already crossed the tipping point when anyone who proposes an "inconvenient" explanation for an established "truth" has to be immediately censored, then there is little that can be done to salvage the disintegration of a society that once held freedom of speech as paramount.”

Twitter is just hedging bets, like Ray Dalio, they want to end up on the winning team
bochen787
Permanently Banned

Unread postby bochen787 » Tue 15 Sep 2020, 15:53:23

bochen787
Permanently Banned

Unread postby bochen777 » Tue 15 Sep 2020, 20:09:24

Why are lunatics saying I got canceled?

bochen777
Permanently Banned

Unread postby REAL Green » Wed 16 Sep 2020, 05:10:11

The Chinese crimes are surfacing like a turd that won’t flush:

"I Am The Target": Silenced Chinese Virologist Tells Tucker COVID-19 Intentionally Released, CCP Trying To 'Disappear' Her”
https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/i-am- ... leased-ccp

“Hours after her unceremonious Twitter ban for, we assume, presenting evidence that SARS-CoV-2 was created in a Wuhan lab, Chinese virologist Dr. Li-Meng Yan appeared on "Tucker Carlson Tonight," where she told the Fox News host that the virus is a "Frankenstein" which was designed to target humans which was intentionally released. "It could never come from nature," she Yan - an MD/PhD who worked with coronavirus at the University of Hong Kong. "There is evidence left in the genome" - which Yan detailed in a 26-page scientific paper co-written with three other Chinese scientists. "They don't want people to know this truth. Also, that's why I get suspended [from Twitter], I get suppression. I am the target that the Chinese Communist Party wants disappeared." When Carlson asked her why she believes the virus made it's way out of the Wuhan lab, Dr. Yan said "I worked in the WHO reference lab, which is the top coronavirus lab in the world at the university of Hong Kong. And the things I got deeply into such investigation in secret from the early beginning of this outbreak - I had my intelligence through my network in China, involved in the hospitals, institutes and also government." "Together with my experience, I can tell you - this is created in a lab." Dr. Yan fled Hong Kong on April 28 on a Cathay Pacific flight to the United States. She believes her life is in danger, and that she can never go back home. "The reason I came to the U.S. is because I deliver the message of the truth of COVID," Yan told Fox News in July.”
realgreenadaptation.blog
REAL Green
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby evilgenius » Wed 16 Sep 2020, 05:31:28

She's guessing. She's putting together an hypothesis. She has a good mind, but her accusation doesn't make the assertion true. What she says may be proved true, or not. The fact, however, that she brought the accusation shouldn't be considered enough to place a check mark in a column.
evilgenius
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby REAL Green » Wed 16 Sep 2020, 06:11:12

evilgenius wrote:She's guessing. She's putting together an hypothesis.

looks like somebody is projecting
realgreenadaptation.blog
REAL Green
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby dirtyharry » Wed 16 Sep 2020, 06:33:25

When I was young in school was a story of the three little pigs and the big bad wolf . We all learnt it " you can huff and you can puff but you can't bring this house down ' . Well this is where we are . The West can huff and puff all it wants . After Covid Chinese market is the last man standing ,the West is entering a depression . Where do the corporations want to be ? In a market of 1.3 billion consumers or in the West where there will be pensioners whose pensions will also be reduced and so their purchasing power . Japan offered billions to it's corporations to return and so did the US ,what happened ? A few moved but not to Japan or USA but to Vietnam, Indonesia and now even they are regretting the move . Their shifting out of China did not even register on the scale . So the lady can huff and puff but she cannot bring " the Great Wall of China " down . The Australians are going to learn some lessons the hard way .
dirtyharry
Lignite
Lignite

Unread postby REAL Green » Wed 16 Sep 2020, 06:54:07

dirtyharry wrote:When I was young in school was a story of the three little pigs and the big bad wolf . We all learnt it " you can huff and you can puff but you can't bring this house down ' . Well this is where we are . The West can huff and puff all it wants . After Covid Chinese market is the last man standing ,the West is entering a depression . .

China’s data is unreliable and its economy a shell of lies. They may be doing a little better than the west but keep in mind they are a middle-income overpopulated country deriving their wealth from primarily exports. Exports are in decline and so is Asia. Maybe this is relatively better than the west but not by much. In a globalized delocalized world, the reality of a last man standing is difficult to point out. There are too many criteria. China has food and water issues. Its wealth is tangled up in unsustainable mega cities. That is nothing to crow about. They are in decline too that is a fact.

dirtyharry wrote:Where do the corporations want to be ? In a market of 1.3 billion consumers or in the West where there will be pensioners whose pensions will also be reduced and so their purchasing power . Japan offered billions to it's corporations to return and so did the US ,what happened ? A few moved but not to Japan or USA but to Vietnam, Indonesia and now even they are regretting the move . .

Increasingly China is not the preferred destination. The BRI is stalling because their hastily built redundant globalized trading system is well redundant with negative ROI on many projects. The US did not offer its corporations billions to relocate. Japan has offered some support and aome of their industry is returning. Value chains are relocating south in Asia but this has been happening for years now. Covid shoved that along a little more. Much of this push is with cheap consumables anyway. These feed consumerism which is a bubble deflating. Asia will deflate with that decline.

dirtyharry wrote: Their shifting out of China did not even register on the scale . So the lady can huff and puff but she cannot bring " the Great Wall of China " down . The Australians are going to learn some lessons the hard way .

I admire the Australians for smelling the coffee, Europe is starting to smell it too. China is no good and the west should wise up to their Trojan horse of unfair trade. The Chinese under Xi are hellbent on global hegemony. This is understandable consider how bad the US behavior has been over the last 2 decades but being delusional and in denial is a bad foreign policy. Not understanding the lies China propagates is just more delusions. Much of the world is delusional about China’s true intentions. They are not a force of good. They are exploiting the earth and its people with destructive growth. The west is guilty of this and has been for decades but China is the number 1 bad actor in world today now in regards to the destruction of the earth. They are number 2 behind the US in poor behavior from hegemonic tendencies.
realgreenadaptation.blog
REAL Green
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby bochen787 » Wed 16 Sep 2020, 10:53:18

USA just started Opium War 3.0 and Full Iron Curtain against China
Knifes out and ready to carve China up again

https://mobile.twitter.com/CarlZha/stat ... 7258139650

US is forcing TikTok US to sell to Oracle then turning around and kicking Tiktok international off the app stores, clearing the room for US TikTok to dominate worldwide, China goes to build its own app store, US sanctions all entities that associates or works with China app store after kicking out Chinese apps from Apple and Google app store.

On top of it, US says any nation that blocks US companies or US apps will be sanctioned and justification for invasion.... like Iraq, Afghan, Libya, Syria, Bolivia, Lebanon, etc etc

Trump is also banning WeChat and Alipay worldwide by removing them from Apple and Google App stores internationally, not just from US. US also sanctions any firm that publishes a version of their app to any Chinese app store.
They also want to force Huawei HiSilicon to sell to Qualcomm and to install a US companyman to board of all Chinese tech companies, and all Chinese telecom companies must submit to US audit and monitoring even within mainland China itself, and China must permanently remove its Great Firewall in addition must give all US companies complete and unfettered access to Chinese markets
Trump plans to trick Modi into helping the US attack China by promising India that after China has collapsed that India will take its place… So Modi sacrifices a bunch of soldiers in the LAC and intentionally pokes China to defend itself, thereby starting a regional war. This gives Uncle Sam the pretext it needs to ramp up even more heavily in the SCS, and then Amerikkka does a false flag event in the SCS to further escalate, allowing it to declare war on China, and that is when Tiawan takes the oppurunity to declare independence. Now its three against one and China has to content with India on its west, SCS situation and a rogue Tiawan situation… at this precise moment Trump kicks China out of SWIFT, chokes China of all processor chips and semiconductors, and then release a far more deadly virus (compared to COVID) in the heartland of China, along with mininuking the Three Gorges Dam by targeting it with satellite from space, and a high level EMP to wipe out China’s electric grid while gettings it vassals (Korea, Japan, Phillipines, etc etc) to cut China’s underground sea cables, thereby effectively severing it from the communication/internet of the outside world… when China is down, blind, deaf and scrambling is when the US does a strategic nuclear first strike to decapitate the CCP before it has chance to retailate with its own nukes…
Given Trump’s actions so far in 2020, I fully expect the rest of 2020 to play out like this….

Chinese government if you are reading this, when it doubt, better to use the DF-41 while you still can… if Amerikkka wants to continue to do scorched earth, and lose lose, lets get it over with…

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1352 ... Simulator/

USA is going to get a bunch of nations to gang up on China and carve out China yet once again, this is history repeating itself in the form of Opium War 3.0, the Second Coming of the Eight Nation Alliance... once US strikes China, all Chinese Americans living in America (and possible all other Five Eye nations) will get rounded up into concentration camps and gassed to death... this will be the extermination of the Chinese race/civilazation from the face of the earth, Trump, Pompeo, Cotton, Bannon, etc all wet dreams will come true. The CIA false flag biovirus planted to frame China in Wuhan was basically an international version of The Chinese Exclusion Act 2.0 and the seeds of preparing the whole world to turn on China and accept the Amerikkkan lead extermination of all things Chinese.....

https://www.fxstreet.com/analysis/the-m ... 1908260134

https://www.fxstreet.com/analysis/the-c ... 1910110327

From the sudden appearance of ASF virus that decimated China's pork supply at the height of the Trump initiated Trade War against China, to the once in a century coronvirus coinciding with America's Cold War 2.0 targeting China as the 'Central Threat of Our Times' with the CIA biovirus released in China's central transportation hub of Wuhan on its busiest period of the greatest human migration on earth on the Chinese Lunar New Year to the mysterious factory fire that destroyed the state-of-the-art EUV lithography machine China had purchased from ASML to research semiconductor independence, to the well timed Beirut port explosion to stop Chinese Belt and Road connectivity, to the coup and color revolution of Hong Kong, Belarus, Bolivia etc to the false flag and false attribution of the Navalny incident to sabotage Nord Stream II in favor of US Freedom Gas .... these strings of coincidences form an island chain of dots that connect together to show beyond any doubt that America is a rogue superpower willing to scorch the earth and burn it all down, constricting, plundering and destroying anything and everything that gets in its way of absolute full spectrum dominance and sole unipolar hyperpower status and eternal reigning hegemon....

https://forum.ascendchina.ch/t/covid-19-uncensored/12
bochen787
Permanently Banned

Unread postby REAL Green » Sun 20 Sep 2020, 06:55:42

“The Possible Limits Of China-Russia Cooperation”
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/1651 ... ooperation

“Mainly, this bilateral condominium might be doomed to collapse because there is no trust in the relationship. Russian security officers recently arrested a Russian scientist accused of spying for China. Russia and China act far more like competitors than allies. Their common antipathy for the United States most likely presents a distorted image of a coordinated policy agreement. These two authoritarian rivals could eventually assume their normal historical role as adversaries, even enemies. Consequently, Western intelligence agencies and policymakers might want to be wary of not overestimating the solidity and longevity of the Chinese-Russian friendship.”
realgreenadaptation.blog
REAL Green
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby REAL Green » Tue 22 Sep 2020, 07:16:44

The power of Xi's "Made in China 2025":

“BNEF: Lithium battery supply chain is unsurprisingly led by China”
https://www.energy-storage.news/news/bn ... d-by-china

“China already sees domestic demand of about 72GWh, while the country controls about 80% of the raw material refining going on globally. It is also home to 77% of cell manufacturing and 60% of component manufacturing worldwide. Japan and South Korea have neither the production capacity nor raw materials supply chain involvement China does, but made up ground on the latter due to their higher standards of environment and sustainability, BNEF said. China’s dominance of the industry is to be expected given its huge investments and the policies the country has implemented over the past decade,” BNEF head of energy storage James Frith said. “Chinese manufacturers, like CATL, have come from nothing to being world-leading in less than 10 years.”
realgreenadaptation.blog
REAL Green
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby bochen787 » Tue 22 Sep 2020, 18:15:07

https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1201739.shtml

This went from US demanding that all major Chinese firms have at least one American on the board of directors, to US demanding that no Chinese firms shall have any board members associated with the CCP to now basically all but one of the board members of TikTok global have to be American and the remaining board member is a half-Chinese token Uncle Yang...

https://mobile.twitter.com/CarlZha/stat ... 7258139650

People compare this to the Chinese Exclusion Act 2.0 however the difference is during the first Chinese Exclusion Act the American empire was on the way up whilst Chinese hegemony was collapsing... they say history repeats itself, but history in this instance only has to be vaguely similar for the Chinese Exclusion Act 2.0 to be 10x times worst than the first... This time around China is on the rise while America is in decline, what do you think they will do to Chinese?

I'm hearing that the US government is preparing a list to basically de-employ all Chinese Americans working in critical infrastructure industries or firms that fall within critical infrastructure as broadly defined, basically no matter if you are a US citizen or not, as long as you were born in China or were from Chinese parents, you will get on the list and will be out of a job soon.... It will be a national security directive signed by POTUS.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Exclusion_Act
bochen787
Permanently Banned

Unread postby evilgenius » Wed 23 Sep 2020, 05:15:34

REAL Green wrote:

No, I think, at the time, I was going on having read several sources. That was my summation. Look, I was being kind to her. What more do you want? I could have said that she was lying, for whatever reason. The preponderance of the evidence suggested she was. I preferred not to accuse her of that. Instead, I chose to interpret her actions as her trying to figure things out when she wasn't sure. People do that. It doesn't necessarily mean they are lying when it turns out they were wrong. It's just like you saying that Xi is hell bent on global hegemony. There isn't actually any proof for that statement, other than that we can use it as a blanket statement covering most political leaders, like a comedian would. China actually has Confucian traditions that work opposite to that assertion, but they don't have to apply to Xi. We can accuse him because we don't know, and the accusation is more probable, given human nature, than to be dismissed outright. But you can't just use the fact you accused him to convict him.
evilgenius
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby REAL Green » Wed 23 Sep 2020, 06:33:19

evilgenius wrote:
REAL Green wrote:

No, I think, at the time, I was going on having read several sources. That was my summation. Look, I was being kind to her. What more do you want? I could have said that she was lying, for whatever reason.

She may be a fraud, I read somewhere that she is connected to Bannon. Yet, with all the fake news these days is that evidence true? I do not feel China deliberately introduced the virus so that was a check against her. I do feel it was a human developed virus with assistance in its evolution but not genetic engineering and escaped through sloppiness. That is my opinion and I have at least 40 articles on the subject.
realgreenadaptation.blog
REAL Green
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

PreviousNext

Return to Asia Discussion