Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Kanye West for President

A forum for discussion of regional topics including oil depletion but also government, society, and the future.

Re: Kanye West for President

Unread postby Newfie » Wed 12 Aug 2020, 08:13:42

I glanced around the net yesterday a bit. Dems seem to be working hard to get him bounced from the ticket. I think they got him kicked from 2 states and are working on more.

OK here is a NY Post recap. It looks unlikely he will make it on enough states to be numerically able to win, other than by write in.

Given that I doubt he will make the debates.
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Plantagenet » Wed 12 Aug 2020, 17:12:40

Newfie wrote:I glanced around the net yesterday a bit. Dems seem to be working hard to get him bounced from the ticket. I think they got him kicked from 2 states and are working on more.

OK here is a NY Post recap. It looks unlikely he will make it on enough states to be numerically able to win, other than by write in.

Keeping Kanye out of the debates would be a big win for the Ds.

Recent polls show Kanye getting about 2% of the black vote....assuming he also gets about 2% of the white vote he's a respectable third party candidate who is actually outdrawing Ralph Nader and other recent third party candidates.

And the Ds are petrified of third party candidates......losing Florida to Bush in 2000 traumatized them because they assumed that all the voters who went for Ralph Nader actually "belong" to them and somehow were "stolen" by having a Nader running as a third party candidate.

Now the Ds think that all the black voters are a monolithic block that "belongs" to them......Biden actually said black people "ain't black" if they don't vote for him and then later he said all black people think alike. And Biden and the Ds just may turn out to be right on that.

Joe Biden proclaimed himself the expert on who is black and who isn't.....so I wonder if Joe Biden thinks Kanye is black?
Never underestimate the ability of Joe Biden to f#@% things up---Barack Obama
-----------------------------------------------------------
Keep running between the raindrops.
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby asg70 » Thu 13 Aug 2020, 10:41:58

Trump's response to BLM alone should make it obvious that some Jews for Jesus style figure like Kanye isn't going to make much of an impact. Anyway, keep rooting for Trump, Plant. I know in your warm environmentalist heart you know his environmental policies are best for the planet.

BOLD PREDICTIONS
-Billions are on the verge of starvation as the lockdown continues. (yoshua, 5/20/20)

HALL OF SHAME:
-Short welched on a bet and should be shunned.
-Frequent-flyers should not cry crocodile-tears over climate-change.
asg70
Permanently Banned

Unread postby Plantagenet » Thu 13 Aug 2020, 11:51:20

asg70 wrote: Trump...... his environmental policies are best for the planet.

This thread is about Kanye West's curious third party run for President.

This thread is not the appropriate place for you to post about your support for Trump and his environmental policies.

Please post your pro-Trump spam in another, more appropriate thread.

Thank you.

and

SHEESH! :) 8) :lol: :razz:
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Sat 15 Aug 2020, 14:14:37

Lets say that Kanye West have won and became to be president.
Now he would have to rule from a White House - a racist remnant of white supremacy.
That cannot go on.
Before he get to sit in oval room White House would need to be painted black and renamed Black House. :-D
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Plantagenet » Sat 15 Aug 2020, 21:20:32

EnergyUnlimited wrote:Lets say that Kanye West have won and became to be president.
Now he would have to rule from a White House - a racist remnant of white supremacy.
That cannot go on.
Before he get to sit in oval room White House would need to be painted black and renamed Black House. :-D

Since Obama could tolerate living in the White House, chances are other black politicians like Kanye and Camela will also be able manage it.

Cheers!
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Outcast_Searcher » Tue 18 Aug 2020, 15:24:14

Newfie wrote:I glanced around the net yesterday a bit. Dems seem to be working hard to get him bounced from the ticket. I think they got him kicked from 2 states and are working on more.

I always find it amusing how outraged (almost hysterical) the dems tend to get when the GOP pursues it's political agenda/objectives. (Taking it personally and whining about it doesn't change the reality).

But on a LOT of topics, like trying to prevent ANY 3rd party candidates that might just POSSIBLY hurt the dems, they're ALL ABOUT suppression of voices -- as long as they believe it supports their political agenda.

Both sides often disgust me -- just over different things.
Given the track record of the perma-doomer blogs, I wouldn't bet a fast crash doomer's money on their predictions.
Outcast_Searcher
COB
COB

Previous

Return to North America Discussion