Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Epstein Jeffery

A forum for discussion of regional topics including oil depletion but also government, society, and the future.

Re: Epstein Jeffery

Unread postby Newfie » Wed 17 Jul 2019, 09:30:45

From my perspective the MSM is in a full court press to taint Trump with Epstein picking up old crumbs while walking over the Clinton’s pile of filth.

Trump flew on the Lolita Express once. Bill 26 times, although some of them were legs on a single journey. Still he admits to 4 flights, while flight logs show 6 journeys. Hillary had 7.

Bill has had numerous documented extramarital affairs, some elements call molestation or worse.
Hillary has “stood by her man”, which means running interference.
Hillary introduced Abadin to Weiner who went on to be convicted on sex charges.
Hillarie’s close advisor is/was John Podesta whose brother set up Clinton lobbying operation which made him millions, which he lost. Between the two of them they have collected a lot of “special” art work, some of which is shown in the below linked article. Like 2 businessmen munching on a third, which was prominently displayed over Podesta desk. Or the sculpture of a women suspended by wires in his living room. And lots of art showing very young girls with monsters and adolescents restrained in their undergarments. That’s what Is publicly displayed.

Now none of this is illegal, well maybe except for Bill’s “enthusiastic” romances and Hillarie’s cover up/badgering. But neither is Trump admiring admiring women with Epstein. What we have is guilt by association, and if you are going to play that game then it should be done equally.

I’m not against shining the light on celebrities, but it should be a broad general light, not political spotlighting.

http://ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2016/ ... TLwXp.dpbs
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

BCP on deepstate coup attempt

Unread postby Whitefang » Wed 17 Jul 2019, 15:09:13

https://youtu.be/ZUsIbisWxkA

Wonderfull account of the guns now turned at the right direction, at the terrorists that have been hiding behind a fake news story of freedom, justice and liberty.

Wait until the evidence of them being satanists is revealed Newfie…..the MOAB.
From there it is a tiny step to 911 false flag and the dozens of other FF attacks, the phony war on terror.
Then including the NWO masterplan, protocols of Zionand true history of both worldwars.
The great awakening is finally here, TGA...…..TGIF it is almost Friday, get out the popcorn :twisted:

How did her beloved brother die? I bet suicide. Or executed. No mention of illness.

https://www.yourtango.com/2019325255/ho ... s-death-65

While many different members of Hillary's family supported her during her campaign, it was her brother Tony who supported her the most during her run for the Presidency, appearing with her on the campaign trail at several stops in Pennsylvania, a state that her team was working desperately to win in the final weeks leading up to the election. That's not the only way he's been involved with the Clintons and their politics, either. In 2000 when Bill Clinton was still president, it was Tony who fought on behalf of couple accused of bank fraud, requesting that Clinton pardon them for their offenses. Awkwardly, he did so because this couple were former clients who had paid him upwards of $245,000 over the years. This kind of behavior didn't earn him very many friends in Washington when it came out.

Another one bites the dust, AOBTD.
Drain the swamp, DTS. :roll:
Whitefang
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Amazing Polly on the Daltons

Unread postby Whitefang » Thu 18 Jul 2019, 08:13:14

Epstein has been trapped to shine light on who is who down at the deepstate, and what they do, did and are up to.
Patriots with Trump as a face, Q if you will, have them checkmate without escape.
They choose him as he saw all that happened at the parties, without being part of them, without drinking, sober and detached…..maybe not always :roll:
It is the elite that had enough of neocons and satanists, a worldwide movement to shine light on the black hole, so that we parents can again protect our children from tyranny and liberate ourselves, follow the money, corrupt central banks formenting wars, problems with the help of MSM, politics, judges, police, armies and businesses. We humanity needs to regroup and clean out the dirt. That is what is awakened, all the dark secrets cannot be hidden anymore, no marble wall thick enough, no hardwood door sturdy enough not to cave in with all of us united, confronting and opposing our former masters.

https://youtu.be/ytca6q0EY2M

The sex girl business is just the visable tip, the door of the rabbit hole just like that Temple, various ways to get down below.

Now they are saying that ALL previous reports of Epstein working at Dalton from 1973-1975 are wrong. I look at that in the first half.
In the second half I show you that Gardner P Dunnan may someday face legal trouble of his own - this guy has been involved in some questionable projects & activities and yet he keeps getting hired to work in education.

Do a search on conflict theory educators, causing problems to create revolutions, regime change.....Rothchild/Napoleon,all the way back to Eden garden.
Columbia University again, names and places keep coming up the more you dig, time will tell what will be revealed.
CNN Anderson Cooper, Yale, manuscript society...…..the purposefully dumbing down of USA population. CIA intern.
They are the farmers, the people the cattle or sheep or chicken, ready to be fed like a pizza or snuffed man turkey, that is the view, we are just food for them. According to that Washington Post, democracy dies in darkness…….not possible as there were or never has been such thing since humanity started agriculture on a large scale. Just a story, a fantasy to keep people pacified, self domesticated. Stupid.
Whitefang
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Israel, the big bang

Unread postby Whitefang » Thu 18 Jul 2019, 16:16:07

https://www.timesofisrael.com/barak-cha ... o-epstein/

Former prime minister Ehud Barak went on the offensive Wednesday evening, dismissing as a “blood libel” a tabloid insinuating that he met women at alleged sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein’s residence.
in front of hundreds of supporters at a campaign launch event in Tel Aviv for his new Israel Democratic Party, Barak asserted that the report in the Dailymail.com was a result of the “poisoned atmosphere” Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has fostered over the past two decades.

See, remember little Benjamin N. who had a speech at London when he was warned by Mossad not to take the subway just as they had 1000 police men and woman with a drill of 4 bombs going off simultaniously. Then the drill happened to turn real...…...those that planned this planted the bombs, blamed jihadists. Divide and rule the masses :twisted:

Mark R. is with Trump, keep your frinds close, your enemies even closer. 8)
About investments, Clinon Foundation.
Whitefang
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Staggering impact

Unread postby Whitefang » Fri 19 Jul 2019, 08:18:36

MSM is being lured into the terrible trap, into darkest of darkness :twisted:
Patriot masterplan this time, absolute patriot control now.
Guillotine knife is in freefall.
Q will speak out, deliver the blow.

This is all just foreplay, the real bang, impact is getting near, world will be silent for a moment, disbelief and horror.
Tiny bit of the satanic evidence will be displayed, enough to blast our kings and queens, annihilate them forever.
Game over, they are done for, shot in the heart but not on the ground yet.
Maybe next september around the first BEO?
The ice is getting thin 8O

No bail, the minute he gets out, he'll be killed, price on his head is 100 million or so.

https://youtu.be/4IhW9Z_ARGo, RT report by Rick Sanchez.

https://seaice.uni-bremen.de/data/amsr2 ... R2_nic.png

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/07 ... -grotesque?
The Jeffrey Epstein case is an asteroid poised to strike the elite world in which he moved. No one can yet say precisely how large it is. But as the number of women who’ve accused the financier (at least, that’s what he claimed to be) of sexual assault grows to grotesque levels—there are said to be more than 50 women who are potential victims—a wave of panic is rippling through Manhattan, DC, and Palm Beach, as Epstein’s former friends and associates rush to distance themselves, while gossiping about who might be ensnared. Donald Trump’s labor secretary, Alexander Acosta, architect of the original 2007 non-prosecution agreement that let Epstein off with a wrist slap, has already been forced to resign.

The questions about Epstein are metastasizing much faster than they can be answered: Who knew what about Epstein’s alleged abuse? How, and from whom, did Epstein get his supposed $500 million fortune? Why did Acosta grant Epstein an outrageously lenient non-prosecution agreement? (And what does it mean that Acosta was reportedly told Epstein “belonged to intelligence”?)

Blackmail does not pay 500 million, even if you do multiple clients a day.......
He were just a Mossad agent, working with Mega group to instigate wars, divide and rule the world. 911 were just an episode of the masterplan. Only 3 nations central bank free, let that sink in, out of 200 or so.
300.000 Icelanders threw the elite system out the window, and so can we.
United against the psychopath satanists that are currently in control.
Child sex torture and sacrifice is a tool for them, binding them together in darkness.
Likely within days, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit will release almost 2,000 pages of documents that could reveal sexual abuse by “numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well-known prime minister, and other world leaders,” according to the three-judge panel's ruling. The documents were filed during a civil defamation lawsuit brought by Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre, a former Mar-a-Lago locker-room attendant, against Epstein’s former girlfriend and alleged madam, Ghislaine Maxwell. “Nobody who was around Epstein a lot is going to have an easy time now. It’s all going to come out,” said Giuffre’s lawyer David Boies. Another person involved with litigation against Epstein told me: “It’s going to be staggering, the amount of names. It’s going to be contagion numbers.”

Allrighty then, the easy part this summer, rape children and blackmail.
If I were Q patriot team I would wait for the MOAB until a few weeks after summer, get special teams ready to pick up those involved in satanic rituals to make the devil happy. Next fall the end of their empire, the collapse.
It will take years for all the dirt to surface and be processed, then the trials and suicides, that the world will never forget, ever. Unless we mammals go extinct, not the same as in forgotten.

Epstein remained a fixture in elite circles even after he was a registered sex offender. A few years ago, for example, he was a guest at a dinner in Palo Alto hosted by LinkedIn cofounder Reid Hoffman for the MIT neuroscientist Ed Boyden. At the dinner, Elon Musk introduced Epstein to Mark Zuckerberg. (“Mark met Epstein in passing one time at a dinner honoring scientists that was not organized by Epstein,” Zuckerberg spokesman Ben LaBolt told me. “Mark did not communicate with Epstein again following the dinner.”)
In an email, Elon Musk responded: “I don’t recall introducing Epstein to anyone, as I don’t know the guy well enough to do so, Epstein is obviously a creep and Zuckerberg is not a friend of mine. Several years ago, I was at his house in Manhattan for about 30 minutes in the middle of the afternoon with Talulah [Riley], as she was curious about meeting this strange person for a novel she was writing. We did not see anything inappropriate at all, apart from weird art. He tried repeatedly to get me to visit his island. I declined.” A Musk spokesperson also emailed: “Elon never introduced Jeffrey Epstein to Mark Zuckerberg and does not know either person well enough to do so. They simply happened to be guests at a neuroscience dinner organized by Reid Hoffman.”

Mad science, the Frankfurt school..... :twisted:

One source who’s done business with Epstein told me that Epstein’s 21,000-square-foot townhouse on East 71st Street welcomed a steady stream of the Davos crowd in the past decade. The source said Bill Gates, Larry Summers, and Steve Bannon visited the house, which has been called one of the largest private residences in Manhattan. “Jeffrey collected people. That’s what he did,” the source said. Gates and Summers did not respond to requests for comment.

Economy, internet control.

He called me a minute after I had emailed him for comment. He said he’d been friends with Epstein since 1996, when they were introduced at a party on Martha’s Vineyard by Lynn Forester de Rothschild. “She begged me to meet him. She told me, ‘here’s this smart academic.’” A few days later, Epstein invited Dershowitz to Les Wexner’s 59th birthday party at Wexner’s mansion in New Albany, Ohio. “It’s a tradition that Jeff invited the smartest person he met that year. He told them I was the smartest.” They remained close for years. Dershowitz strenuously denied ever participating in Epstein’s underage sex ring and said he’d only been in Epstein’s presence with his wife. “I got one massage!” he told me. “It was from a 50-year-old Russian woman named Olga. And I kept my shorts on. I didn’t even like it. I’m not a massage guy.”

Just like Uncle Bill C, he did not have sex with ML, just a blowjob. He did smoke but did not inhale right?
Russia Olga hoax, just invented by retard lawyer caught with his pants down.

providing “tax advice and estate planning” to rich clients, like Apollo Global Management founder Leon Black, presumably because Epstein had experience with offshore funds after basing his office in the Virgin Islands. In 2015 Black made a $10 million donation to Epstein’s foundation. (Black declined to comment.)

One theory circulating among prominent Republicans is that Epstein was a Mossad agent. Another is that the George W. Bush White House directed Acosta not to prosecute Epstein to protect Prince Andrew on behalf of the British government, then the U.S.’s closest ally in the Iraq war. “The royal family did everything they could to try and discredit the Prince Andrew stuff,” Boies told me. “When we tried to follow up with anything, we were stonewalled. We wanted to interview him, they were unwilling to do anything.” (Prince Andrew could not be reached for comment).

Trump is clean, threw him out and gave info to the police after his first arrest.
Bill has been caught again, always girls on the plane the 26 times he flew, likely including nearby orgy island where everything has been recorded, CCTV data. I hope the FBI got it before destruction.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/contractor-je ... d=64406022

A former IT contractor for Jeffrey Epstein who said that he ended their business relationship over personal concerns about gaggles of apparently unsupervised young women on the embattled financier's private island told ABC News that his reluctance to continue working there was underscored by what he said was an extensive collection of photos of topless women displayed throughout the island's compounds.
Interested in Jeffrey Epstein case?
Add Jeffrey Epstein case as an interest to stay up to date on the latest Jeffrey Epstein case news, video, and analysis from ABC News.
Jeffrey Epstein case
Add Interest
“There were photos of topless women everywhere," said contractor Steve Scully, who said he worked for Epstein for six years beginning in 1999. "On his desk, in his office, in his bedroom,” Scully, a 69-year-old father of three girls, said of the private island dubbed "Little St. James."
Scully told ABC News that he was the chief owner and operator of a telecommunications business on the island of St Thomas when he was contracted by Epstein to set up a communications network on Little St. James. During his employment, he estimated that he visited the exclusive island more than 100 times.
He said his memories of Epstein remain vivid.

Epstein wanted phone or internet access nearly everywhere on the 72-acre island, Scully said, including in a secluded cove that the financier referred to as “the grotto.” Given his work in high-volume financial trading, Scully said, Epstein “never wanted a call to drop” because of weak digital coverage on the island.

100 trips and 6 years working on the Island, then you notice bare breasted pics of girls and you leave…..yeah right.
The Grotto……..underneath that Temple I presume?
Torture chambers, sweet 16 and never been killed before.
We are almost there.
Whitefang
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Little Prins Andrew, the UK connections

Unread postby Whitefang » Sat 20 Jul 2019, 08:30:50

https://youtu.be/1mxwUYRqCLc

X22 talk.

https://qmap.pub/proofs

World controlled by 3 families, House of Saud is down, two left.

We are def. moving up in the world :-D

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/9436 ... 32864.html

16. WJC w/Ray (Rachel) Chandler on "Lolita Express" heading to/fm Epstein's "Orgy Island". An anon found some links on her. She was likely used to lure high-level politicians/public figures to the island and get them on video having sex w/minors (or worse) for blackmail purposes.

Funny travel pics of 14 yr old wanna be.
Whitefang
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby Newfie » Sat 20 Jul 2019, 12:48:48

Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

snuffing and snoping

Unread postby Whitefang » Sat 20 Jul 2019, 18:05:57

https://youtu.be/AzAXp_YWpKo

Q story. With the flght logs and names of girls on the express Lolita.
watch at 27 minutes......you decide who you trust.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snopes

In 2012, FactCheck.org reviewed a sample of Snopes' responses to political rumors regarding George W. Bush, Sarah Palin, and Barack Obama, and found them to be free from bias in all cases.[30][31] In 2012, The Florida Times-Union reported that About.com's urban legends researcher found a "consistent effort to provide even-handed analyses" and that Snopes' cited sources and numerous reputable analyses of its content confirm its accuracy.[32] Mikkelson has said that the site receives more complaints of liberal bias than conservative bias, but added that the same debunking standards are applied to all political urban legends.[30]
Funding[edit]
Some critics of Snopes have made the unfounded claim that the site is funded in part by billionaire philanthropist George Soros. In response, Snopes said in 2016 that the entirety of its revenue was derived from advertising.[2] However, in 2016, it also received an award of $75,000 from the James Randi Educational Foundation, an organization formed to debunk paranormal claims. In 2017, it raised approximately $700,000 from a crowd-sourced GoFundMe effort and received $100,000 from Facebook as a part of a fact-checking partnership.[33]
On February 1, 2019, Snopes announced that it had ended its fact-checking partnership with Facebook. Snopes did not rule out the possibility of working with Facebook in the future but said it needed to "determine with certainty that our efforts to aid any particular platform are a net positive for our online community, publication and staff.” Snopes added that the loss of revenue from the partnership meant the company would “have less money to invest in our publication — and we will need to adapt to make up for it.”[34]

Where are the linkies to verify snope claims?

https://youtu.be/Q8Jdvj33b8c

Alex J. on the issue.

Ok Newfie, I know it is hard to swallow the red pill

https://nypost.com/2019/07/19/key-witne ... g-charges/

The convicted child rapist was also found guilty of sexually abusing at least 10 minors in the Czech Republic back in 2003, but he was only sentenced to a year in prison.
Nader’s name appears more than 100 times in the redacted version of special counsel Mueller’s report. He allegedly served as an adviser to the United Arab Emirates in April 2017 and was said to have funneled money to a top Trump fundraiser using a company in Canada.
Authorities plan to keep Nader jailed until he stands trial. His first court date is Sept. 30.

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2929.htm

No way out this time, including children turned into helpers bringing more children in.
Look at the pics she has been making, selling child sex calling it art.
It is unstoppable now, even with the MSM counterattacks.

Somebody asked Rachel C. on the affairs? History of sex work and current child sex traffic?
Where is she now?
Escaped or charged already? Protective custody?
Whitefang
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Cut to the chase, not the cheese

Unread postby Whitefang » Sun 21 Jul 2019, 04:18:29

https://youtu.be/1mMrpJ5Qj5s

YouTube on symbols, the devil made me do it.

https://youtu.be/GHTAeUIlnRM, the birds in front of the temple, or is it a gym? piano parties?
You decide.

Jeffrey Ep loved the theatre, called his open air stage Ziegfield movie theatre.

https://youtu.be/2LhtNEmNkuY, 1946 follies, pure art in the making.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/07/ ... lands.html

Before he (kind 0f) went to prison, Epstein commissioned a renovation of Little St. James. Per the Times: “The villa will occupy the island’s promontory, which offers views of the Atlantic on one side and the Caribbean on the other. It will have a separate library to house Mr. Epstein’s 90,000 volumes, a Japanese bathhouse and what he calls a ‘Ziegfeld’ movie theater.”
The larger, more recently purchased Great St. James Island is currently — and illegally — under construction. In December 2018, the Virgin Islands Department of Planning and Natural Resources issued a stop-work order to Epstein for not adhering to environmental regulations. Not letting the law get in the way, the New York Post reports, “there has been unauthorized work on the island since the stop work order was issued.” The plan for the complex includes an amphitheater and an “underwater office and pool,” according to the Virgin Islands Daily News.

What’s that about a temple?
On a hill on the southwest point of Little St. James Island, there is a temple painted with blue and white stripes and topped with a golden dome. As Business Insider describes it: “The front is flanked by statues painted in gold; one of them appears to be the trident-wielding Poseidon, the Greek god of the sea, while two others look like birds perched on the corners of the roof. It is surrounded by a line of palm trees and a terrace with a labyrinth motif. Finally, the exterior seems to incorporate an optical illusion, to create the impression that the exterior windows and door are set within carved flanges.”

According to island workers who spoke with the Associated Press, the building may have been designed as a music studio, outfitted with a grand piano and acoustic walls. (Epstein is a classically trained pianist.)
Business Insider also contacted engineer and contractor James Both, who noticed a few suspicious details about the temple. “It’s styled like what you might see on a castle, with what appears to be a reinforcing lock bar across the face,” he said. “What makes it peculiar is that if you wanted to keep people out, the bar would be placed inside the building, [but the] locking bar appears to be placed on the outside … as if it were intended to lock people in.” From this perspective, sound-dampening walls sound much more suspicious.

https://www.apnews.com/cd794044e8be4e619093582d6d3355d2

Many people who worked for Epstein told The Associated Press this week that they had signed long non-disclosure agreements, and refused to talk. One former employee who declined to be identified said Epstein once had five boats, including a large ferry in which he transported up to 200 workers from St. Thomas to his island every day for construction work. The man said he saw a handful of young women when he was on Epstein’s property but he believed they were older than 18.
“When he was there, it was keep to yourself and do your thing,” the man recalled, adding that Epstein paid well and would give away older machinery and surplus including lumber to his employees.
Epstein built a stone mansion with cream-colored walls and a bright turquoise roof surrounded by several other structures including the maids’ quarters and a massive, square-shaped white building on one end of the island. Workers told each other it was a music room fitted with a grand piano and acoustic walls. Its gold dome flew off during the deadly 2017 hurricane season. Locals recalled seeing Epstein’s black helicopter flying back and forth from the tiny international airport in St. Thomas to his helipad on Little St. James Island, a roughly 75-acre retreat a little over a mile (about 2 kilometers) southeast of St. Thomas.

https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2019/0 ... obama.html

Oh no!!!! 8O :x :cry:

Not the black bitch witch, were she wearing a "burning" necklace when floating on the river when the Notre Dame burned down? Sipping on champagne?
More black voodoo magic.

Michelle Obama Weighs In on Trump Feud With 'the Squad'

https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/434856 ... Flag-Event

The coincidence of Notre Dame burning on the same date as the sinking of the Titanic – long said to be a Jesuit initiative to wipe out the leaders of the wealthiest families opposed to the creation of Central Banks – and the coincidence of Michelle Obama passing by Notre Dame on a river dinner cruise as it burns, were instantly noted in France. It is known that the Rothschilds had a suite overlooking 9/11 and took their breakfast on the balcony during that event; it is reported that Barack Obama was hired by the Rothschilds to represent them during the ongoing Global Currency Reset (GCR), and that is why he stayed in Washington rather than return to Chicago. The Rothschilds own the Obamas.

https://youtu.be/ZKNfOrcuOjY

If that is their last move.......we have to unite, be strong.......they will ask for mercy.

https://youtu.be/3ZTRbuM2La8, spanish youtube on Notre Dame false flag. at 4 minutes, Burning as clear as a picture.

It is worldwide awakening now, The Chinese, Russians, Persians, South America, only the free west is partly in the dark with the propaganda machine in full swing.
Whitefang
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Conspiracy realism

Unread postby Whitefang » Sun 21 Jul 2019, 13:13:00

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=14945

The various entities which colluded to conceive the label — “Conspiracy Theorist” — knew exactly what they were doing alright. They have been successful in effectively terminating the traversing trajectories of truth-seekers everywhere … over many decades. However, every actual conspiracy designed to deprive the people of the truth is always exposed sooner or later. That time is now!
With the pervasiveness of the Internet throughout societies everywhere, the many once isolated ‘conspiracy theorists’ are now able to collaborate with others of like mind. In this way they are able to share their theses and theories about everything. In this refreshing environment and new climate the official 9/11 Commission Report has been proven to be a complete fabrication foisted by U.S. Federal Government on the American people. So, too, has the JFK assassination been proven to be a classic CIA Execution Plan.
By inference the research paper below lays bare a simple fact of life: that the Mainstream Media (MSM) is the single biggest disseminator of the many falsehoods regarding the “Conspiracy Theory”. The MSM has also published countless false conspiracy theories like the utterly ridiculous 9/11 narrative fabricated by the government. In the interest of protecting the system at all costs, anything that departs from the party line is now labeled a ‘conspiracy theory’ by the MSM.
At the end of the day, the MSM will be regarded as the most prolific purveyor of false conspiracy theories of all time. Yes, that time is surely upon us as many signs and events point directly to a fast-approaching day of reckoning. Perhaps this campaign season of the 2016 U.S. presidential election will serve as the defining moment when so many truths (sometimes known as real conspiracies) shall be revealed, once and for all.
Whitefang
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby Newfie » Sun 21 Jul 2019, 14:02:19

Here is an interesting article that tie in the time line pretty well. I’m starting to have some concept of who JE is. Basically a shyster, maybe extortionist l. But also there are a very interesting number of connections. Bear Stearns, Broffman, Maxwell, Wexner, Trump, Clinton.

I think the time frame is interesting because it appears, maybe wrong, that Trump was an early buddy but dumped him when he got wind of his antics. Whereas his connections to the Clinton’s came later and continued until well after his conviction.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.politi ... on-1424120

Who needs “Game of Thrones”?
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Politico politics for filthy rich

Unread postby Whitefang » Sun 21 Jul 2019, 17:03:33

An item from a May 1989 gossip column placed Trump and both Maxwells at a party aboard the elder Maxwell’s yacht, named the Lady Ghislaine, that featured caviar flown in from Paris and former Republican Sen. John Tower of Texas. The item notes that Trump compared his own larger yacht with Maxwell’s.
As it happened, Trump’s yacht, the Trump Princess, had originally belonged to the Saudi arms dealer Adnan Khashoggi — the uncle of slain Washington Post contributor Jamal Khashoggi — and Maxwell’s yacht had originally belonged to one of Adnan’s brothers.
Two years later, Maxwell fell off his yacht in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean and drowned, a sensational death that was ruled accidental.
“He was a character and a colorful guy, and I think we were lucky to have seen even a short time of him in New York,” Trump told Larry King during an appearance on CNN two weeks later. “He was my kind of a guy.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/ ... on-1424120

From that piece......the plot thickens day by day, thousands of connections, the heat is on DC.

https://earth.nullschool.net/#current/w ... 482,37.588

It must be well above 100 degrees F.

But the politico is still under deepstate control, msm mouthpiece to cover up the real issue, the dark evil side of those in power.

Trump gang is backed by elite worldwide that choose to drop deepstate program to rule the world by terror and satanic BS.
Backed by parents that follow the hood, care and protect children.
They and we the people will let God, Spirit be the judge, just arrange the meeting :-D No exception, no mercy. :evil: Not this time.
Together we will fight, make a stand and purge them, how many fired at the FBI top management? 16 or so?
Drain the swamp in progress.

TerraMar sought to build social networks around ocean protection, issuing free “Ocean Passports” to anyone who pledged to support its goals, making them an “ocean citizen.”
“This lady,” Zampolli recalled, “had some very interesting ideas.”

TerraMar were clubmed for raping and killing children on the connected islands and resorts, child sex trafficing hotspots for the elite, big business.
Hundreds of arrests from the time Trump got into that oval office, look it up. Difficult, maybe deleted.

https://www.businessinsider.nl/ghislain ... =true&r=US

Attempts to get in touch with anyone at the TerraMar Project were also unsuccessful. The nonprofit’s phone number has been disconnected and its website now features a single statement: “The TerraMar Project is sad to announce that it will cease all operations. The website will be closed. TerraMar’s mission has always been to connect ocean lovers to positive actions, highlight science, and bring conscious change to how to people from across the globe can live, work and enjoy the ocean. TerraMar wants to thank all its supporters, partners and fellow ocean lovers.”

Leaving the sinking ship are we?

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 5787014061

https://youtu.be/lmILmnnTC10

Robert Steele with a sober overview and ideas to proceed
Amazing 8 million children being hunted down worldwide, every year.
Some are bred for consumption :cry:

How can we parents let this happen with the knowledge of facing abrupt CC?
Let us hunt the hunters and go for the kill :evil:
That if we must leave this wonderfull mysterious Earth this or next generation,
at least we can do so with the knowledge of having followed a path with a heart, with joy and all feelings that we can be, experience.

https://commission.itnj.org/

The International Tribunal for Natural Justice launched the Judicial Commission of Inquiry into Human Trafficking and Child Sex Abuse at an inaugural seating in Westminster, London on April 16-18th 2018. The filmed testimonies are now available via this Official Commission site to the Press, Public and all interested institutions and organs of government. The principal intention behind this Commission is not to instigate witch-hunts or target individuals, but to set in motion a culture that ensures restoration of truth, disclosure and reconciliation around the subject of human trafficking and child sex abuse. Our goal is to achieve in 9 - 12 months what governments and leaders of the world have failed to do for centuries - shed the full light of truth on the nature and extent of the human trafficking and child sex abuse pandemic. Seatings will be taking place in Washington, the Hague and Rome in the months ahead. An Official Commission Report will be published and issued to the world-at-large at the Declaration event in Rome at the close of the Inquiry.

Hail grace and salut to these people doing pioneer work in accepting and restoring our humanity, true patrionts and parents of the hood.
Whitefang
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Deepstate dirty tricks, the art of deception

Unread postby Whitefang » Mon 22 Jul 2019, 02:38:22

https://theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

One of the many pressing stories that remains to be told from the Snowden archive is how western intelligence agencies are attempting to manipulate and control online discourse with extreme tactics of deception and reputation-destruction. It’s time to tell a chunk of that story, complete with the relevant documents.
Over the last several weeks, I worked with NBC News to publish a series of articles about “dirty trick” tactics used by GCHQ’s previously secret unit, JTRIG (Joint Threat Research Intelligence Group). These were based on four classified GCHQ documents presented to the NSA and the other three partners in the English-speaking “Five Eyes” alliance. Today, we at the Intercept are publishing another new JTRIG document, in full, entitled “The Art of Deception: Training for Online Covert Operations.”
By publishing these stories one by one, our NBC reporting highlighted some of the key, discrete revelations: the monitoring of YouTube and Blogger, the targeting of Anonymous with the very same DDoS attacks they accuse “hacktivists” of using, the use of “honey traps” (luring people into compromising situations using sex) and destructive viruses. But, here, I want to focus and elaborate on the overarching point revealed by all of these documents: namely, that these agencies are attempting to control, infiltrate, manipulate, and warp online discourse, and in doing so, are compromising the integrity of the internet itself.
Among the core self-identified purposes of JTRIG are two tactics: (1) to inject all sorts of false material onto the internet in order to destroy the reputation of its targets; and (2) to use social sciences and other techniques to manipulate online discourse and activism to generate outcomes it considers desirable. To see how extremist these programs are, just consider the tactics they boast of using to achieve those ends: “false flag operations” (posting material to the internet and falsely attributing it to someone else), fake victim blog posts (pretending to be a victim of the individual whose reputation they want to destroy), and posting “negative information” on various forums. Here is one illustrative list of tactics from the latest GCHQ document we’re publishing today:
Whitefang
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby Cog » Mon 22 Jul 2019, 05:09:16

The GCHQ’s role in assisting elements within the FBI and CIA to bring down the duly elected president of the USA needs to be fully exposed. It is no coincidence that an Ex-MI6 agent was used to compile the Trump dossier.
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby Newfie » Mon 22 Jul 2019, 08:23:04

GCHQ?
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Cog » Mon 22 Jul 2019, 09:05:23

The Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) is an intelligence and security organization responsible for providing signals intelligence (SIGINT) and information assurance to the government and armed forces of the United Kingdom.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Governmen ... adquarters

My suspicion is that GCHQ provided a lot of signal intercepts to the CIA during the process to overthrow the election of Donald Trump and even before the election. Since the FISA warrant, used to spy on the Trump campaign was heavily redacted, I suspect the heavily redacted part is the involvement of the intelligence agencies of the UK to do exactly that. UK intelligence is not bound by US laws on spying on US citizens. But they can share the information on those intercepts with US intelligence.
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Demodogs

Unread postby Whitefang » Mon 22 Jul 2019, 17:11:08

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6d6XRa9erc

Right on Cog,

BCP on game that is changed, Q declares that these people are stupid. And yes indeed, bear with me.
This is treason, nothing less, politician impunity protection works for aiding the enemy in The Netherlands but I think the corrupt elite, demodogs in this case, get nailed this time, finally. And we have not yet charged those who done the satanic shit. After summer, the Fall….. 8)
A warm up to the big bang, enjoy :roll:

Yup, that whole Trump colluding with Putin were a set up , a hoax, a lie and sheer treason to attack, impeach a lawfull president of the USA, a coup attempt. This is connected with all the other people and happenings, terror hoax, wars, walls, Feds, up to child torture and murder.
Amazingly enough, our European deepstate dictators are even worse.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/07/ ... ny-1424608

In another post, the president continued: “The questions should be asked, why were all of Clinton’s people given immunity, and why were the text messages of Peter S and his lover, Lisa Page, deleted and destroyed right after they left Mueller, and after we requested them(this is Illegal)?”
Trump employed similar rhetoric in a pair of tweets earlier this month as the House Judiciary Committee moved to authorize subpoenas for a dozen of Mueller's witnesses. "How many bites at the apple do they get before working on Border Loopholes and Asylum," he wrote online, going on to criticize Mueller as "highly ... conflicted and compromised."

Republican lawmakers, however, are expected to interrogate Mueller about alleged bias within his team of federal prosecutors, including anti-Trump sentiments expressed in text messages exchanged between FBI agent Peter Strzok and attorney Lisa Page during the bureau’s separate probe into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s emails.
Mueller removed Strzok from the Russia investigation in the summer of 2017 after he learned of the messages, which were unearthed last June in a report by the Justice Department's Office of the Inspector General.
Trump previously tweeted that “Bob Mueller should not testify” in May, when the House Judiciary Committee was still seeking an audience with Mueller. The president said Friday that he does not plan to view the hearings later this week, telling reporters: “At some point they have to stop playing games.”

Now it is our, patriot turn to hit back, let us enjoy the show :-D
Whitefang
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Polly, project veritas

Unread postby Whitefang » Tue 23 Jul 2019, 04:56:26

https://www.bitchute.com/video/NMTqpbpJ94ap/

Google and YouTube banned, that should tell you enough...…

Way to go Polly.

ML fairness…..

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Vpqnye8nH9k/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/XqlwpvTu4JQ/

https://www.itnj.org/itnj/itnj-treaty/

Having awakened to the truth that since the moment of our birth We have been contracted to corporate institutions which by their very nature serve neither people nor planet, and in hereby revoking in earnest all such contracts which have blinded, encumbered, and sought to separate us from our most noble expression, We now claim a rightful place in this world which the Supreme Creator within has provided for us all, as equals amongst all, and will take such action as to ensure the restoration of truth and justice for all people of the world.
We have met with such a truth, as We have come to know it, understand it, and embrace it, and now choose to be ruled by it for the rest of our days.
We, according to the solemn duty as aforesaid, and per the dictate of conscience, ratify the present treaty with the earnest intention that truth and reason be restored to the delivery of justice in the world.
And so, recognising that in Truth:
i. Law in its purest form requires nothing more or less than that we each do no harm.
ii. Harm in any form is only ever caused by natural persons, regardless of whether or not the natural person may claim to be operating under corporate dictate, colour of law, or otherwise.
iii. Harm in any form is only ever capable of being suffered by natural persons, regardless of whether or not the harm suffered may have been so suffered through a natural person's artificial externalities.
iv. Neither corporate immunity, nor colour of right, can indemnify a natural person for harm caused to another.
v. No natural person is bound by the unlawful ruling of a de facto court where they are not a consenting party with full knowledge of the manner in which their consent is given.
We the natural men and women of the world, pursuant to the ultimate goal of realising equal rights and dignity for each member of the human family,
HEREBY MANDATE the International Tribunal for Natural Justice.
The Tribunal shall exist and function according to Constitution of the International Tribunal for Natural Justice as included by reference herein.
Let this message go forth from this time and place to all the peoples of the world that to right the wrongs done to them and in vindication of their rights and the enforcement of just causes and to hold accountable those responsible for breaches of human rights it is proclaimed that the International Tribunal for Natural Justice is hereby established pursuant to this Treaty and Constitution.

sustainable development,

No cars, not enough energy, everyone forced into cities and onto buses, bugs for food, reduction in the population, high costs, social ostracism, fear fear fear all the time. How can they call that "sustainable?" The truth is they seem to be getting ready to murder us.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/XqlwpvTu4JQ/
Whitefang
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Childhunters

Unread postby Whitefang » Tue 23 Jul 2019, 17:26:25

https://youtu.be/dM9cOw-tT5s

Brave true mother and patriot Carine Hutsebaut wrote a 2010 book Childhunters, Ebook around 9 dollars on amazon, podcast of movement towards shedding light on the absolute darkest side of being a member of the homo sapiens cult after the rise of agriculture.
It is a pandemic of epic proportions, a satanic cult that plays for God or Satan, abuse of power where everything goes, everything :evil: :cry:

https://www.amazon.nl/Child-Hunters-Eng ... QDP1PY9WYV

A review by Sam:

5 van 5 sterren
Pizza Gate is Real and Hutsebaut's Book is a Must Read to Help Stop Crimes Against Children
6 januari 2017 - Gepubliceerd op Amazon.com
Geverifieerde aankoop
First saw this book mentioned when I watched an interview on SGT Report with Carine Hutsebaut and Ole Dammegard. Although this subject is extremely difficult to read about and wrap one's head around, as Hutsebaut mentions, sexual assault, molestation of children is not acceptable in any culture - it's a taboo, a line humanity clearly denounces. Yet, clearly what's occurring now is a purposeful denial and squashing of truth as mainstream media tries to label recent Wikileaks documents and revelations of pedophile rings involving those in uppermost positions of power and authority as fake news. Those documents showing pedophile code as documented by the FBI, and resultant tag " #pizzagate" and connections with alleged pedophiles is real, and the depths of heinous acts against children of all ages is real, and happening now. Therefore, this book is a must-read in order to understand the thought process of those engaging in pedophilia, how pedophiles link-up to perpetrate crimes against children, the fact pedophiles are found in all socio-economic levels around the globe, and depth of horrible crimes against the most vulnerable in our societies.

Childhunters, a requiem of a childkiller, is a complaint, a emergency call, a case study and a model of profiling killers. But it is also a round up of what is possible in prevention and therapy.
Whitefang
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Terramare, deep ocean fishing

Unread postby Whitefang » Wed 24 Jul 2019, 05:00:44

https://enchantedlifepath.com/2019/07/1 ... die-e-fit/

Holy S,

This goes deeper and deeper……
Just like that science program to understand all known proxies of the oceans, from the ground to the shallow SST. Massive on a scale that is massive.
This is not a fluke, a small group of parents, or journalists, or writers…..this is a well coordinated global effort to let those in power choose a path of heart or choose the dark side, death and destruction, nothingness.

On this green mile, at the very end on death row, humanity is finally making the right choice, to stand up for our children and fight to the death for them.
There is already a large bodycount of people that spoke up, wrote about the things our kings and queens are doing, our masters that rule our institutions, our media, police, laws and armies.
Most in those clubs are not aware who they are working for…...the man/woman.
We should not target the servants unless they are willingly, knowingly siding with warmaking/childmurder/false flags and terror. Each top manager should be investigated and hold accountable for what he or she did.
tens of thousands at the least, could be up to millions of humans if you include middle managers.
What to do with contractors that accepted the dirty money knowing that their bosses were psychopaths?
Hard to prove, Ich hab es nie Gewusst…..

Like the driver of OBL were a full grown terrorist, jailed and tortured until death in Cuba, that would not be ok.
Parents that have bred children should be charged with infanticide, murder in that first degree.
Never to have offspring again, by making them sterile, imprisoned or kill them for what they have done, with proof and after a fair trial without having been tortured.
As the deepstate propaganda is very good, there is no way to know the dark corruption if you hear only one story.
Therefore people who are unaware and ignorant should not be blamed, but educated.
That is what we are in for, to go for knowledge, however painful it gets.
To want to know, our driver on this Earth ship.

Brings you back to the start where it all went bezerk, the war before we humanity started ruling the earth, the war in heaven before we got expelled, the end of Eden. Humanity lost big time and we are still under control, not in charge of our natural personal power.
Each one of us can directly access the result, the outcome of that great battle before history, it still echoes in your head every day when awake, the internal battle of your two minds, every night when you do not have enough power to break free from your petty personality, to let your spirit roam with intent, to do magic, to explore the unknown.
Socrates and writer Plato hinted at this war of the Gods, the reflections in the cave, the love story of life being lived, the getting to know that hidden part of you that is inside.
And the part of you that is alien, your petty mind, 3 types for around 8 billion individuals nowadays.
No excuse for being an idiot, a self domesticated fool that is food for predators, morose and insane.
Fear and ambition, equals self pity and importance, the basis of humanity, the cause of our downfall this generation or the next. I mean, since we are at the end of the line, why keep secrets? What is the point?

The ultimate conspiracy.

This world, all we have a word for is but a manageable description of something real.
We are making it all up as we speak, as we think, internal dialogue of our brains that are physical bodies are housing.
Not an illusion though, it is based on energy as present, the bottom line.

From knowing some answers you could track back in history people who wrote/spoke to try understand these forces and liberate themselves and others. Power is all that is needed, personal and that is accumulated by fighting self pity, fighting your own personal internal babble, the true jihad, the holy war as intended by every Mohamed wannabe, philosopher, goal of anybody. The holy grail in reach whether you can read/write or not.
Room for improvement.
Infinite.

Bit of a rant that drifted into the unknown……….macaroni with cheese :roll:
Whitefang
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

PreviousNext

Return to North America Discussion