Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Trump’s Great Economic Boom

Discussions about the economic and financial ramifications of PEAK OIL

Re: Trump’s Great Economic Boom

Unread postby KaiserJeep » Mon 17 Jun 2019, 22:08:49

There you go again, repeating your lies and ignoring the facts that exist.

1) It was NOT a Republican sex ring, it was bi-partisan, and in fact part of the coverup involved donations to Hilliary R. Clinton, back during the time that HRC was deemed the front runner and everybody agreed Trump had no chance of winning. HRC probably took the money with the intent of protecting her husband, a frequent visitor - although as far as anybody knows, he was there for the female "sex slaves", not pedophilia.

2) You were called on this, then Newfie spent some time cleaning up the threads you crapped this nonsense in. Your thread quickly died because there simply is no evidence - none whatsoever - of criminal activity. In case you lost your link, here is "your" thread on this topic:
https://peakoil.com/forums/post1418090.html

3) I don't know where you are from, but in the USA, a person is deemed innocent until proven guilty. These allegations were investigated and found without merit.

Please reply in "your" thread, and leave mine alone. You are off topic in this thread, and if it happens again, I will ask that you get a temporary ban.

You are welcome to comment on Trump's economy, which is indeed still going like gangbusters, dashing the hopes of the Economic Doomies.
KaiserJeep 2.0, Neural Subnode 0010 0000 0001 0110 - 1001 0011 0011, Tertiary Adjunct to Unimatrix 0000 0000 0001

Resistance is Futile, YOU will be Assimilated.

Warning: Messages timestamped before April 1, 2016, 06:00 PST were posted by the unmodified human KaiserJeep 1.0
KaiserJeep
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby KaiserJeep » Tue 18 Jun 2019, 00:02:24

Again. Same person, same BS, different day and IN MY THREAD.

From wikipedia after searching on the string "boys town scandal":

"The Franklin child prostitution ring allegations began in June 1988 in Omaha, Nebraska and attracted significant public and political interest until late 1990, when separate state and federal grand juries concluded that the allegations were unfounded and the ring was a "carefully crafted hoax."[1][2]"

1. Robbins, Williams (July 29, 1990). "Omaha Grand Jury Sees Hoax in Lurid Tales". The New York Times. Retrieved May 13, 2011.
2. "Omaha Tales of Sexual Abuse Ruled False". The New York Times. Associated Press. September 27, 1990. Retrieved May 13, 2011.

You KNEW THIS because it was pointed out to you before, in every thread that you crap in. However, your nature is obvious:
...even though I would have thought it an anatomical impossibility for a donkey to do that.

Get a clue. You have been sucked in by the biggest political fraud going. The election for POTUS has a pre-determined result. This time, Trump is getting a second term because the US Oligarchs like the Trump economy. It is all over except the sound and fury of the election.

Although I was born in a small town in S Illinois, right next to your state, I was a military brat and grew up all over. I saw Democrats burning crosses on lawns in North Carolina and Louisiana in the 1950s. I saw the entire Civil Rights era, and even graduated from an entirely segregated high school in Virginia in 1969. Note that they NEVER found a Republican when they checked under the robes of a KKK member.

This coming year and a half is the ONLY TIME that we talk about political ideology in the USA. But that is alll it is, is talk. Both parties do the same exact things in office, which is line their pockets. I won't say there are no honest politicians, but I willl say that there are not enough to matter and none ever got a second term, because both the R's and the D's require corruption to join the Washington club.
KaiserJeep 2.0, Neural Subnode 0010 0000 0001 0110 - 1001 0011 0011, Tertiary Adjunct to Unimatrix 0000 0000 0001

Warning: Messages timestamped before April 1, 2016, 06:00 PST were posted by the unmodified human KaiserJeep 1.0
KaiserJeep
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Tanada » Tue 18 Jun 2019, 09:34:49

I should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, write, balance accounts, build a wall, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, pitch manure, program a computer, cook, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
Tanada
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Outcast_Searcher » Tue 18 Jun 2019, 14:28:54

Cog wrote:Calling abortion anything other than murder of an unwanted baby is not rational or accurate.

That's the typical anti-abortionist line, but it's pretty meaningless without crisp definitions.

That's why there are rules and regulations, such as discouraging third trimester abortions.

Getting emotional and calling terminating a nonviable fetus "murder" doesn't exactly mean much when the courts and the laws say it is a perfectly acceptable medical procedure.

Again, to be clear, I am for the mother's right to CHOOSE. In a perfect world, family planning would avoid the need for a huge proportion of the abortions.

OTOH, the same crowd that is anti-abortion tends to be against things like providing condoms to teens who are having sex, and then calling the OBVIOUS consequences "God's will", and calling dealing with those consequences "murder". (And no, I don't believe that telling teens they shouldn't have sex will consistently prevent them from having sex -- and unwanted pregnancies).

If you're going to call that rational, that, IMO, is one of the key reasons much of the first world is trending strongly toward being a secular society. The church belongs in doctors' offices no more than it belongs in teaching science classes.
Given the track record of the perma-doomer blogs, I wouldn't bet a fast crash doomer's money on their predictions.
Outcast_Searcher
COB
COB

Unread postby jedrider » Wed 19 Jun 2019, 14:10:15

KaiserJeep wrote:You as a US citizen have obligations, although you seem to have forgotten yours. As a reminder, silently in your mind recite the Pledge of Allegence, and note what the words mean.

Now recall your Armed Forces Oath of Enlistment. Note what those words mean. Specificly they obligate you to obey the orders of the POTUS. Finishing your enlistment term contract did not release you from that oath.

Think about it. He has the office, even if he is not "your" guy, or mine.

Original words: “I pledge allegiance to my Flag and to the Republic for which it stands — one Nation indivisible — with liberty and justice for all."

They changed the words, introducing an 'imaginary God' and reducing the idea of a Republic to just a secondary clause.

Still, no where does it state loyalty or obligation to any one person.
jedrider
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby GHung » Wed 19 Jun 2019, 15:18:00

It will once Trump declares himself President for life.
Blessed are the Meek, for they shall inherit nothing but their Souls. - Anonymous Ghung Person
GHung
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Cog » Wed 19 Jun 2019, 21:41:03

GHung wrote:

Want to bet your account on that happening? Not that you doomers ever honor your bets. Just ask shorty.
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby GHung » Wed 19 Jun 2019, 23:12:08

Cog wrote:
GHung wrote:

Want to bet your account on that happening? Not that you doomers ever honor your bets. Just ask shorty.

I'll bet my account that you're as gullible as Gomer Pyle. How's that?
Blessed are the Meek, for they shall inherit nothing but their Souls. - Anonymous Ghung Person
GHung
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Cog » Thu 20 Jun 2019, 03:33:06

Sorry your girl lost. Maybe she will jump in so she can lose again because that would be extra sweet. Somehow Biden crying himself to sleep on election night doesn't have the same impact.
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby GHung » Thu 20 Jun 2019, 09:11:12

Cog wrote:Sorry your girl lost. Maybe she will jump in so she can lose again because that would be extra sweet. Somehow Biden crying himself to sleep on election night doesn't have the same impact.

Continues to post the same lame/stale response that absolutely doesn't apply to me while displaying a gross lack of imagination.
GHung
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Cog » Thu 20 Jun 2019, 19:23:39

GHung wrote:
Cog wrote:Sorry your girl lost. Maybe she will jump in so she can lose again because that would be extra sweet. Somehow Biden crying himself to sleep on election night doesn't have the same impact.

Continues to post the same lame/stale response that absolutely doesn't apply to me while displaying a gross lack of imagination.

It doesn't take much imagination to know you are perpetually butt hurt over the 2016 election results. Still looking for Russians under the bed? LOL
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby KaiserJeep » Thu 20 Jun 2019, 20:39:11

I would respectfully ask of all parties that they take partisan political bickering to a more appropriate thread than this one.

So far I have seen no effective counter to Ben Stein's assertion that we have a record robust economy. We have record manufacturing growth, record corporate profits, and some amount of growth in all sectors. We have record low unemployment AND record low minority unemployment. We have a strong stock market and almost all economic indicators are positive.

I'm not trying to say there are no warts on this face, either. I am not happy about the size of the deficit since the tax cut. I am not happy that the CPP was repealled and that coal use is rebounding. However I would point out that we never ceased mining dirty coals, we simply burned less here and exported more to China and India, where it was burned in coal power plants with higher emissions than the USA. I am not happy that China will not be held to specific goals about software intellectual property and hardware patents. It's definately a mixed bag for me, and Trump himself I find as unlikeable as ever.

KaiserJeep
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby dissident » Sun 23 Jun 2019, 18:11:39

Trump's vision is obviously the correct one. That is why it is so polarizing. The sheeple want politicians who sing sweet nothings into their ears and not those with vision who are inevitably going to offend some collection of partisans and vested interests. Globalism is a great racket for the kleptocrat class that offshores profits to hide them from the IRS and gets away with it. These clowns fully committed to throwing the US middle class under the bus to gain access to emerging consumers in the China, India and elsewhere. These consumers can number in the hundreds of millions and completely overshadow domestic US consumers.

Too bad that the kleptocrats own most of the US mass media and have the D. Party totally in their pocket. That's the real treason.
dissident
Expert
Expert

Unread postby mmasters » Sun 23 Jun 2019, 21:32:47

dissident wrote:Trump's vision is obviously the correct one. That is why it is so polarizing. The sheeple want politicians who sing sweet nothings into their ears and not those with vision who are inevitably going to offend some collection of partisans and vested interests. Globalism is a great racket for the kleptocrat class that offshores profits to hide them from the IRS and gets away with it. These clowns fully committed to throwing the US middle class under the bus to gain access to emerging consumers in the China, India and elsewhere. These consumers can number in the hundreds of millions and completely overshadow domestic US consumers.

Too bad that the kleptocrats own most of the US mass media and have the D. Party totally in their pocket. That's the real treason.

Happy to see posts like this. Not many people can see through the veil of the banksters/globalists/Illuminati or whatever you want to call them.
mmasters
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby asg70 » Sun 28 Jul 2019, 00:02:00

"Trump's vision is obviously the correct one."

Trump adds $4.1 trillion to national debt.

HALL OF SHAME:
-Short welched on a bet and should be shunned.
-Frequent-flyers should not cry crocodile-tears over climate-change.
asg70
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Outcast_Searcher » Sun 28 Jul 2019, 16:41:10

asg70 wrote:"Trump's vision is obviously the correct one."

Trump adds $4.1 trillion to national debt.

Not that I'm a Trump fan by any means, but why does it matter to the dems so much re the Trump Deficits, when the national debt roughly doubled under Obama?

Oh that's right, blame it all on Bush. Except that after the economy was solidly recovering, like in mid 2009 -- Obama and the dems need to own all the deficits.

As a moderate, it would be nice to see EITHER SIDE own up to its faults, as well as its "successes" (as though those often didn't have huge negative consequences).
Given the track record of the perma-doomer blogs, I wouldn't bet a fast crash doomer's money on their predictions.
Outcast_Searcher
COB
COB

Unread postby roccman » Tue 06 Aug 2019, 14:49:45

dissident wrote:Trump's vision is obviously the correct one. That is why it is so polarizing. The sheeple want politicians who sing sweet nothings into their ears and not those with vision who are inevitably going to offend some collection of partisans and vested interests. Globalism is a great racket for the kleptocrat class that offshores profits to hide them from the IRS and gets away with it. These clowns fully committed to throwing the US middle class under the bus to gain access to emerging consumers in the China, India and elsewhere. These consumers can number in the hundreds of millions and completely overshadow domestic US consumers.

correct - and the scale of collusion is much greater than one can believe without going mad...imagine if you will - that the concept of "love" was in fact (at best) an ephemeral truth...at worst bait.
"There must be a bogeyman; there always is, and it cannot be something as esoteric as "resource depletion." You can't go to war with that." Emersonbiggins
roccman
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Ibon » Wed 28 Aug 2019, 09:20:29

I was thinking how the Trump presidency reminds me of Krispy Kreme doughnuts. People lining up in the beginning to ingest the saturated sweet and fat only to feel sick in the end.
Our resiliency resembles an invasive weed. We are the Kudzu Ape
blog: http://blog.mounttotumas.com/
Ibon
Expert
Expert

Unread postby GHung » Wed 28 Aug 2019, 09:27:29

Maybe Trump will follow Boris Johnson's lead and suspend Congress. He'll have to appoint himself as King first (what he really wants anyway). Then you guys will be thrilled. All King Donald suck-ups will get a land grant.
GHung
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Outcast_Searcher » Thu 29 Aug 2019, 16:34:15

dissident wrote:Trump's vision is obviously the correct one.

So being a clueless climate change denier is "correct"?

So rolling back lots of environmental regulations and making climate change worse is "correct"?

Demonstrably lying (including he never said things he recently said) so frequently that the POTUS is completely non-credible is "correct"?

His farcical stance on the "trade war" is correct?

Look, I really REALLY dislike HRC, but claiming total ignorance and delusion overall is "correct" is the typical stance of the science denial crowd (which we see on BOTH sides of the aisle, depending on the issue).

Does using the word "vision" for someone with the apparent planning horizon of a gnat fix everything?
Outcast_Searcher
COB
COB

PreviousNext

Return to Economics & Finance