Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

9/11 Redux pt 5

A forum for discussion of regional topics including oil depletion but also government, society, and the future.

Re: 9/11 Redux pt 5

Unread postby Cog » Fri 23 Feb 2018, 11:46:48

dissident wrote:Even if you believe the official story, the whole case stinks. A collection of Saudi terrorists kill over 3000 US citizens on US soil and the US keeps on sucking Saudi cock before, during and after the event. The USA has never, ever exerted any pressure on the Saudis ease off on the succoring of terrorists.

This I fully agree with. The Saudi's were left off the hook completely on this and the Bush family should share the shame until the end of time. I do not know if the Saudi government planned this, I'm doubtful about that. But I do not doubt they had some knowledge of it before hand.
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby Newfie » Fri 23 Feb 2018, 12:56:22

And that is fact, not conspiracy.

Widely known.

Where is the public outrage.
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby onlooker » Fri 23 Feb 2018, 14:09:40

http://911truth.org/
41 percent of New York State residents agree with the belief that US government leaders knew about 9/11 in advance and consciously allowed it to happen, according to an August 2004 telephone survey of 800 adults. Commissioned by 911Truth.org, the survey also found that two-thirds of New York City residents support a new independent investigation into the crimes of September 11th. Thanks to the Zogby poll, 911Truth.org was able to show that the numbers of people harboring well-justified doubts about the Official Story are growing, and that 9/11 truth is a mainstream position. In a follow-up, we conducted the WBAI-FM/911Truth.org New York Lawmaker Survey of city, state and federal legislators representing constituencies in New York City. We aim to marshal support among members of the New York state assembly and senate, city council, and US congress for a new criminal investigation of September 11th, whether by the New York Attorney General, the Congress or a new, truly independent, non-governmental and non-corporate body. In May, 2006, 911Truth.org commission Zogby International to conduct another poll, this time national in scope. Results of that poll, which found that over 70 million voting age Americans distrust the official 9/11 story and support a new investigation of possible US government role in the attacks. Details are in our press release. Briefly, poll results indicated 42% believe there has indeed been a cover up (with 10% unsure) and 45% think “Congress or an International Tribunal should re-investigate the attacks, including whether any US government officials consciously allowed or helped facilitate their success” (with 8% unsure). 911Truth.org commissioned another national poll for Summer 2007. Zogby/911Truth.org 2007 poll results were released September 6, 2007. Read the press release here. Our thanks to a few very generous donors for making this expensive process possible. Total cost for the poll was just over $6,000. Unfortunately, in spite of our best efforts, an official press release from Zogby, posting at their front page, and PRWeb release, the media has entirely blacked out this important information. The results: 51% of Americans support a new investigation, are very important to use in speaking with your elected officials. Post the results to your websites, include a link in your email signatures, deliver them to your legislators, newspapers, clergy, and friends. We are not a “fringe minority” to be dismissed. We are a significant cross-section of mainstream America, and we demand to be heard!!
"We are mortal beings doomed to die
onlooker
Fission
Fission

Unread postby asg70 » Fri 23 Feb 2018, 15:44:13

Slow peak oil day, I take it?

BOLD PREDICTIONS
-Billions are on the verge of starvation as the lockdown continues. (yoshua, 5/20/20)

HALL OF SHAME:
-Short welched on a bet and should be shunned.
-Frequent-flyers should not cry crocodile-tears over climate-change.
asg70
Permanently Banned

Unread postby Cog » Fri 23 Feb 2018, 17:41:44

You know onlooker that polling is not the same thing as the scientific method? I was just checking because it seems you confuse those things.
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby onlooker » Thu 01 Mar 2018, 15:42:58

onlooker
Fission
Fission

Unread postby onlooker » Thu 13 Jun 2019, 16:21:23

Facebook comment:  On September 11, 2001, the Saudi friends and business partners of an un-elected, and wildly unpopular "p-resident" participated with the assistance of unknown others in staging a televised terrorist event. This event both galvanized the public into fearful support of their illegitimate leader, and also served as a pretext for a series of imperial invasions of the Middle East and the taking of the oil resources therein. All of this was just as the p-resident's family, friends, political allies, and business associates had called for three years before the event, when they called for a new "Pearl Harbor" to justify and sell to the public the need for the war and imperial expansion they wanted as part of their plan for a "New American Century" (PNAC). And it should be noted as well that some unknown people who clearly had some foreknowledge of the attack/event also made huge fortunes for themselves by making massive short sales of the airline stocks right before it all went down. This last item in particular seeming far more like the doings of a well connected patrician banking family with ties to the intel world, than the doings of a medieval fanatic in a cave.

These are some of the key uncontested and non-controversial facts of 9/11. Facts that everyone has heard, but which most have willfully suppressed from their own awareness as part of a fear induced mass cognitive dissonance. They are more than enough to build a very solid "preponderance of the evidence" case that the official government story is little more that a sham. What we all do with that glaring reality is in the end up to us I suppose. End quote
All very true
onlooker
Fission
Fission

Unread postby Plantagenet » Mon 17 Jun 2019, 20:26:03

Never underestimate the ability of Joe Biden to f#@% things up---Barack Obama
-----------------------------------------------------------
Keep running between the raindrops.
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby rockdoc123 » Mon 17 Jun 2019, 22:12:30

These are some of the key uncontested and non-controversial facts of 9/11. Facts that everyone has heard, but which most have willfully suppressed from their own awareness as part of a fear induced mass cognitive dissonance. They are more than enough to build a very solid "preponderance of the evidence" case that the official government story is little more that a sham.

[smilie=bs.gif]

rockdoc123
Expert
Expert

Ickonic

Unread postby Whitefang » Sat 28 Dec 2019, 12:08:56

https://youtu.be/XrDDBjE5QJk

Fine interview, London Real, transform yourself.

Look at what is happening, dark elites are being exposed to be satanists, then the other elites are forced to drop them and open a rewriting of history, a reinvestigation of 911 and the whole war of terror. We might see that happen before september 2021, 2 decades late.
The giant security machine can be transformed and aimed at the dark elite and the forces that control them.
2020 is the tipping year, up or down, dark or light...…
At the end we will see this battle in ourselves, the war between our two minds, the internal battle.

https://www.davidicke.com/

https://www.davidicke.com/article/56120 ... -videocast

https://www.davidicke.com/article/54849 ... -order-now

This 928-page masterpiece is two books in one connected by the horrific 9/11 attacks. Part 1 demolishes the official story of the attacks and Part 2 exposes who was REALLY behind what happened, to what end, and how that same force controls your life today.

The central theme of The Trigger is what happened on 9/11 and the force that was really behind those attacks – no, not 19 ‘Islamic extremists’ who somehow flew wide-bodied jets with fantastic skill while being dubbed incompetent by flying instructors in one-engine ‘puddle-jumpers’.
The Trigger, however, is not only about 9/11. In exposing the network that orchestrated and covered-up those horrific attacks Icke reveals the force that is dictating your life in increasingly fine detail and leading the world along a dark and dangerous road to total Orwellian global control.
The book is written in two distinct, but fundamentally connected parts, and together they represent perhaps the most controversial book of modern times – and long before that – given the ever-gathering climate of mass oppression, censorship and freedom deletion.

David Icke has had the courage to write it. Do you have the courage to read it? If you do it will transform your view of 9/11. It will transform your view of everything.

https://newspunch.com/trump-im-reopenin ... stigation/

Trump believes that 9/11 has not been properly investigated and he plans to get to the bottom of it. “First of all, the original 9/11 investigation is a total mess and has to be reopened,” Trump said.
The election of Donald Trump has rocked the establishment and things are only going to get rockier for them during his first term. There is a reason George W. Bush didn’t vote for Trump in the election, leaving the presidential line blank and voting Republican down-ballot. Trump has pledged to investigate 9/11 in a way it has not been investigated before.
For the first time 9/11 will be investigated by someone who isn’t part of the establishment, with skin in the game and plenty to lose.
“First of all, the original 9/11 investigation is a total mess and has to be reopened” Trump announced to supporters. “How do two planes take out three buildings in the same day? I never got my head around the fact that nothing is mentioned about the destruction of Building 7 in the 585 page document,” he explained, talking about World Trade Center 7 which also collapsed – inexplicably – during the September 11 attacks.

2016 were too early, justice dep. needed to be under control, people were not ready to accept the big lies.
Now the movement is mainstream and worldwide, the next few years will seem like a landslide, a global regime change if it all works out following the plan, to free nation states and eventually each civilian taking back power and responsibility.
Inshallah :-D
Whitefang
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

AI Endgaming

Unread postby Whitefang » Sat 28 Dec 2019, 18:34:29

https://www.newswars.com/david-icke-lay ... n-endgame/

To throw some more bricks on the fire……..

Remember late J Epstein his interest in neuroscience, eugenetics, multi billion AI industry?

At 50 minutes, consuming feelings of fear, especially young children. Think Jimmy S. and prince C.

1 hour 8 minutes, the holy grail for the taking.

Bummer is that knowing truth does not do the thing, personal power does.
One can learn to save personal power though.
David and Icke are dead wrong on abrupt CC, the reason I think the dark elites are in a hurry to get things done.
Whitefang
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Re: AI Endgaming

Unread postby dissident » Sun 29 Dec 2019, 11:41:20

Whitefang wrote:https://www.newswars.com/david-icke-lays-out-the-non-human-endgame/

To throw some more bricks on the fire……..

Remember late J Epstein his interest in neuroscience, eugenetics, multi billion AI industry?

At 50 minutes, consuming feelings of fear, especially young children. Think Jimmy S. and prince C.

1 hour 8 minutes, the holy grail for the taking.

Bummer is that knowing truth does not do the thing, personal power does.
One can learn to save personal power though.
David and Icke are dead wrong on abrupt CC, the reason I think the dark elites are in a hurry to get things done.

The truth is hard to identify for the average mass media consumer. That is why censorship works. Most humans are not actively engaged in understanding the truth, but coast on so-called facts that mostly help them maintain their world view (that is why the MSM can exist and peddle its obviously fraudulent narratives). Thanks to the sheeple behavior of the masses, some elite can keep on making all the important decisions. In spite of the endless yapping about democracy, there is no such thing anywhere on this planet. Voting every few years is a pure placebo and the majority is not making the decisions.
dissident
Expert
Expert

Bubble of perception

Unread postby Whitefang » Mon 30 Dec 2019, 16:21:15

The truth is hard to identify for the average mass media consumer. That is why censorship works. Most humans are not actively engaged in understanding the truth, but coast on so-called facts that mostly help them maintain their world view (that is why the MSM can exist and peddle its obviously fraudulent narratives). Thanks to the sheeple behavior of the masses, some elite can keep on making all the important decisions. In spite of the endless yapping about democracy, there is no such thing anywhere on this planet. Voting every few years is a pure placebo and the majority is not making the decisions.

Yes, we never had a democracy, since agriculture at the least.
I do think anyone can find out this is a personal world made up of a dialogue with yourself, by far the greatest conspiracy ever I suppose :roll:

From the location of reason you can see the other side with ease, the windy side, the irrational where thought has no place but where one can witness, choose and live beyond our normal perception.

https://youtu.be/Pda7rdeSP-E

David I. right on track, I wonder if he has the personal power to consciously act beyond the normal.
So many people waking up these days, at the edge of everything, humanity gets a peek into the infinite.
Personal power is freedom and saved up by a strategic life, makes this world an excersize in energy, to be impeccable and search for the spirit. Saved up freedom as a work of art :-D
Whitefang
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Re: Stock Market Crash! (merged) Pt. 19

Unread postby AdamB » Thu 25 Mar 2021, 14:37:45

OutcastPhilosopher wrote:Dr. Skidmark's biggest mistake was working with Catherine Austin Fitts who is a complete whackjob. I watched an interview of hers where she blatantly came out and said there were aliens and spacecraft that were in the rings of saturn that the government was monitoring. She lost all credibility when she said that.

Sort of like 9/11 nutter's and their alien energy weapons used to bring down the Twin Towers? :lol:
Plant Thu 27 Jul 2023 "Personally I think the IEA is exactly right when they predict peak oil in the 2020s, especially because it matches my own predictions."

Plant Wed 11 Apr 2007 "I think Deffeyes might have nailed it, and we are just past the overall peak in oil production. (Thanksgiving 2005)"
AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby OutcastPhilosopher » Thu 25 Mar 2021, 15:19:44

AdamB wrote:
OutcastPhilosopher wrote:Dr. Skidmark's biggest mistake was working with Catherine Austin Fitts who is a complete whackjob. I watched an interview of hers where she blatantly came out and said there were aliens and spacecraft that were in the rings of saturn that the government was monitoring. She lost all credibility when she said that.

Sort of like 9/11 nutter's and their alien energy weapons used to bring down the Twin Towers? :lol:

No, that would be thermite which is a known explosive and documented by Dr. Steven Jones who examined the dust from the 9/11 towers.

I recommend https://www.ae911truth.org/

Actual experts in architecture, engineering, metallurgy, firefighting, etc. who have documented that the official narrative is a lie and have clearly demonstrated that the Twin Towers and WTC 7 were brought down via controlled demolition.
The hand that gives is above the hand that takes
OutcastPhilosopher
Permanently Banned

Unread postby Armageddon » Thu 25 Mar 2021, 15:42:10

OutcastPhilosopher wrote:
AdamB wrote:

No, that would be thermite which is a known explosive and documented by Dr. Steven Jones who examined the dust from the 9/11 towers.

I recommend https://www.ae911truth.org/

Actual experts in architecture, engineering, metallurgy, firefighting, etc. who have documented that the official narrative is a lie and have clearly demonstrated that the Twin Towers and WTC 7 were brought down via controlled demolition.

The top demolition expert in the world said WTC-7 was text book demolition brought down with explosives. You’d have to be a complete brain dead moron to think 2 planes brought down 3 buildings and all 3 fell at near free-fall speed, which defies Newton’s laws of conservation of momentum. And WTC-7 actually did reach free fall speed. The laws of physics were suspended that day according to the brain dead sheep.
Armageddon
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby AdamB » Thu 25 Mar 2021, 16:16:50

OutcastPhilosopher wrote:
AdamB wrote:

Goodness! You mean the same Dr. Steven Jones who along with his co-conspiracy nutters was debunked by folks who knew more than they did?

Tell us OP, was it a "let it happen" or "make it happen" conspiracy, never found out which side of that the nutters decided was the true nuttery, versus the normal nuttery.

Outcast_Philosopher wrote:I recommend https://www.ae911truth.org/

Of course you would. Thank goodness nutters now have the internet that brings together all the nuttery in one place for proper referencing when trying to dispute a reality they can't see.
Plant Thu 27 Jul 2023 "Personally I think the IEA is exactly right when they predict peak oil in the 2020s, especially because it matches my own predictions."

Plant Wed 11 Apr 2007 "I think Deffeyes might have nailed it, and we are just past the overall peak in oil production. (Thanksgiving 2005)"
AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby Subjectivist » Tue 30 Mar 2021, 21:01:27

II Chronicles 7:14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Subjectivist
Volunteer
Volunteer

Previous

Return to North America Discussion