Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

9/11 Redux pt 5

A forum for discussion of regional topics including oil depletion but also government, society, and the future.

Re: 9/11 Redux pt 5

Unread postby onlooker » Thu 17 Sep 2015, 21:18:30

Here is one crawling out haha. Yes thank you so much Tanada. Let light shine through. We all here on PO should already be awake about 911. If this were a trial it would be in the legal jargon and open and shut case. Cmon their is just so much circumstantial evidence and fishy inconsistencies that only someone with an agenda or someone who is semi-retarded would not understand that US was involved. Case closed.
"We are mortal beings doomed to die
onlooker
Fission
Fission

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Thu 17 Sep 2015, 23:36:38

Careful Pete, AP was around a few days ago & Mosennuisus always has his tinfoil at the ready- the two of them & a few other confused individuals will come out to barbecue the truth.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby onlooker » Fri 18 Sep 2015, 04:34:54

Yes guys, a few around here would besmirch the truth but that is okay because we all our entitled to our opinion and as Pops states we all like to think we have a monopoly on the "truth". I do not like though anyone who has an agenda because that tends to degrade the integrity of this site for everyone.
onlooker
Fission
Fission

Unread postby onlooker » Sat 23 Jan 2016, 16:39:12

Here is a nice concise and clear summary of 40 reasons to be swayed about 911 and its connection to the US government. http://thesaker.is/the-top-40-reasons-t ... 11th-2001/
onlooker
Fission
Fission

Unread postby onlooker » Sat 23 Jan 2016, 16:57:57

pstarr wrote:
onlooker wrote:Here is a nice concise and clear summary of 40 reasons to be swayed about 911 and its connection to the US government. http://thesaker.is/the-top-40-reasons-t ... 11th-2001/

It's a shame we need to get our facts from a Russian web site. Another indication of how low our corporate media has sunk.

Oh yeah P, 911 is a big no no for our media. In fact, curiously a speaker who I like very much and has spoken out on the US for years and is well respected, Prof. Noam Chomsky also has read the memo about staying silent on 911. This is huge untouchable for anyone in the West.
onlooker
Fission
Fission

Unread postby onlooker » Sat 23 Jan 2016, 17:07:01

Yeah if you have a cushy job in the West chances are you will not if you "overstray" your boundaries. Then they say their is no Cabal isn't that funny Pete. Whatever their actual makeup someone is making some pretty widespread important decisions.
onlooker
Fission
Fission

Unread postby Rod_Cloutier » Sat 23 Jan 2016, 19:27:59

I'm currently reading a book called 'Another Nineteen', by Kevin Ryan about the people who actually caused 9/11. Who they are and how they got away with it:

https://youtu.be/aKxhLpI_A2k

I'm only 1/3 through the book, but I have already learned a whole bunch of facts about the event that I wasn't aware of. On Sept.11/2001, they actually had a person who had the job title of hijack coordinator, who's job was to deal with hijacked airlines. He was no where to be found on 9/11 and this played a critical role in causing confusion of 'who had authority'. He was in fact in Puerto Rico, and he was 'unaware' that 9/11 was going on. He kept his job and got a promotion afterwards.

It's a good book so far, maybe I'll write a more detailed review once I finish it.
Rod_Cloutier
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby onlooker » Sat 23 Jan 2016, 19:34:35

I also do not think the truth will officially come out but I do believe a greater and greater percentage will realize and accept something very funny happened on 911. Of course their will always be a segment of the population that will not wish to know the truth as my signature points out.
onlooker
Fission
Fission

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Sun 24 Jan 2016, 01:01:32

I used to work on Government contracts before I learned about 9/11 & joined the chorus for a real investigation. Since then I have become persona non grata for such work, despite being way more qualified than I was. Of course nobody in the government is going to tell me it has anything to do with my outed disgust at my government's support of the total fabrication of facts about 9/11 & if I spoke about this possible cause of discrimination I would probably be forced into a psych assessment.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby Plantagenet » Sat 16 Apr 2016, 12:41:55

The NYTimes is reporting that the Saudis are threatening to sell all their US assets and crash the stock market if the Obama administration releases the 28 pages of "redacted" info on the Saudi role in the 9/11 attacks.

The Obama administration has apparently given in to Saudi pressure and now is signaling it won't release the 28 pages.

Oh well---maybe the Hillary Administration will have the guts to release this material after they take office in 2017. 8)
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby onlooker » Sat 16 Apr 2016, 12:46:49

That is really a joke about the US releasing info on 911. I guess it would be a newer edited coverup version. Just threats, any info hinting at the truth of 911 would immediately implicate the US. The realistic threat of revelation is from Putin who might do if provoked enough as per some reports.
onlooker
Fission
Fission

Unread postby Rod_Cloutier » Sat 16 Apr 2016, 12:50:47

This will be just like the JFK assassination. It's been 15 years, most of the credible witnesses have vanished, many survivors have since died, evidence was destroyed, and the younger generation coming up doesn't care about it.

I mention 9/11 to my teen kids and they could care less about the event. 'Ancient history'. The fact that the crooks in the government and the military industrial complex got away with it and that they are still at large, bears a forbearance that they will need to create additional events to keep the fear front and center stage with newer generations coming up. This is the real legacy of the event.
Rod_Cloutier
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby vox_mundi » Sat 16 Apr 2016, 15:10:00

Saudi Arabia Threatens Economic Fallout if Congress Passes 9/11 Bill

WASHINGTON — Saudi Arabia has told the Obama administration and members of Congress that it will sell off hundreds of billions of dollars’ worth of American assets held by the kingdom if Congress passes a bill that would allow the Saudi government to be held responsible in American courts for any role in the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.

The Obama administration has lobbied Congress to block the bill’s passage, according to administration officials and congressional aides from both parties, and the Saudi threats have been the subject of intense discussions in recent weeks between lawmakers and officials from the State Department and the Pentagon. The officials have warned senators of diplomatic and economic fallout from the legislation.

Adel al-Jubeir, the Saudi foreign minister, delivered the kingdom’s message personally last month during a trip to Washington, telling lawmakers that Saudi Arabia would be forced to sell up to $750 billion in treasury securities and other assets in the United States before they could be in danger of being frozen by American courts.

“It’s stunning to think that our government would back the Saudis over its own citizens,” said Mindy Kleinberg, whose husband died in the World Trade Center on Sept. 11 and who is part of a group of victims’ family members pushing for the legislation.

Saudi officials have long denied that the kingdom had any role in the Sept. 11 plot, and the 9/11 Commission found “no evidence that the Saudi government as an institution or senior Saudi officials individually funded the organization.” But critics have noted that the commission’s narrow wording left open the possibility that less senior officials or parts of the Saudi government could have played a role. Suspicions have lingered, partly because of the conclusions of a 2002 congressional inquiry into the attacks that cited some evidence that Saudi officials living in the United States at the time had a hand in the plot.

Those conclusions, contained in 28 pages of the report, still have not been released publicly.
“There are three classes of people: those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see.” ― Leonardo da Vinci

Insensible before the wave so soon released by callous fate. Affected most, they understand the least, and understanding, when it comes, invariably arrives too late.
vox_mundi
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby onlooker » Sun 29 May 2016, 17:48:39

Well I guess Saudi Arabia is responding with the truth in relation to allegations from the US of Saudi involvement in 911. Saudi Press Just Accused US Govt of Blowing Up World Trade Centers as Pretext to Perpetual War
http://wakingtimesmedia.com/saudi-press ... etual-war/
onlooker
Fission
Fission

PreviousNext

Return to North America Discussion