Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

how would you explain climate change and weather to kids?

Re: how would you explain climate change and weather to kids

Unread postby Sinclarsorus » Tue 01 Oct 2019, 15:37:02

I don't call anybody names but the "Too Big to Jails". :o Just trying to keep this real.

Ok the whole premise that The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration took readings from like 1820 on and extrapolated that into the near future of modeling C02 emissions is totally bogus at best. Counting on probable normal fluctuations in C02 and sea levels over geological time its guess work at best.

Nobody knows exactly how Ice Ages come about or go away either. Yes we have theories and believe me Global Warming is only a theory like most what is taught in our colleges today, I hope its better than Economic courses our economy seems to be driven by.

https://www.investors.com/politics/edit ... ing-scare/

Its mostly ego, we as humans think were so important we are actually effecting the weather, and that the world is overpopulated. Believe me nature will take care of that problem for us long term. Look at all the extinctions over the ages, I am positive none were caused by Global Warming and C02 emissions.

I think I've seen every possible theory over the years, my favorite is the Dark Matter Horizon Disc that actually forms galaxy's like our own Milky Way , where our solar system goes up and down through this concentrated disc of gravitational dark matter every 30,000 years and brings about all the extinction level events we know about. The last one was 12,900 years ago, so we have a while to go if the theory is right before that happens again. But its just a theory, many other explanations for these events just like Global Warming. In a way its almost a religion now. The greatest story ever sold.
Sinclarsorus
Wood
Wood

Unread postby jedrider » Tue 01 Oct 2019, 15:40:50

Well, there are trolls and there are pathologies as well. It is senseless responding to drivel, however.
jedrider
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby clif » Tue 01 Oct 2019, 20:05:06

believe me Global Warming is only a theory

So is gravity ........

I am positive none were caused by Global Warming and C02 emissions.

I guess you know very little about the Permian–Triassic mass extinction event , among other things you know very little about it seems.....

Umm dude on yer dark matter horizon disc, ... yer off by a matter of 1000, IE Lisa Randall speculates it MIGHT be one of the reasons for disturbing the ort cloud sending extra comets hurling toward the sun every 35,000,000 years.

teh maths ain't yer strong suit eh?

Global warming is based on science and religions don't do science and it seems you don't much do science either.
How cathartic it is to give voice to your fury, to wallow in self-righteousness, in helplessness, in self-serving self-pity.
clif
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby Sinclarsorus » Tue 01 Oct 2019, 21:06:30

Religion started science, and extinction events happen about every 30,000 years with geologic evidence to support that.

Tell your little kids that.
Sinclarsorus
Wood
Wood

Unread postby clif » Tue 01 Oct 2019, 22:06:11

Religion started science,

only fer the historically challenged,

The ancient Greeks might beg to differ to yer unsupported claims ....

extinction events happen about every 30,000 years

got a link????? not from yer anus
How cathartic it is to give voice to your fury, to wallow in self-righteousness, in helplessness, in self-serving self-pity.
clif
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby Sinclarsorus » Wed 02 Oct 2019, 14:14:43

The only reason we even know about the Ancient Greeks is because Cosimo de' Medici bought ancient texts from traders and them translated in the Catholic Monastery's in the late 1400's. Hence the Renaissance began and the was a renewed interest in science that had been long forgotten up till that time. The first European Scientists were all Catholic Monks in the beginning and branched out from that period. Come on scientists who's your daddy? Most are atheist's now though. No one can explain God just like they can't explain what's outside of the known Universe - Basically the same question in the end.

Like I said before, every body is so brain washed by all the Climate Change B.S. pushed by Wall Street to de-industrialize the west for profit. They basically make more money looting companies and off shoring manufacturing in to the Far East. They make great gains in profits shutting down large corporations and building up new ones in other countries. Good example General Electric who use to make solar panels was basically destroyed the same way, the pension fund was raided as well (45 Billion). Wake up everybody before we are all out of work. This system can't last much longer into the next decade. The sea levels are the same as it was in 1976, I live at the beach, the water is no higher now on average as was even 80 years ago even. Ok yes land can sink a little, from all the building in some areas of the world, but the ocean near me is the exact same height and tides back 45 years ago.
Sinclarsorus
Wood
Wood

Unread postby jedrider » Wed 02 Oct 2019, 15:16:08

Sinclair is a genius! Sea level has always been exactly at sea level! He makes it sound like we are on an amusement park riding through the galactic disk. Then, even God shows up in all of this, who surely must have been a capitalist himself, as economics is the next thing mentioned. This is like attempting to foil radar by shooting scrapnel all over the place. Fortunately, even kids wouldn't fall for that.
jedrider
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby clif » Wed 02 Oct 2019, 20:41:43

Sinclair is a genius!

is he a stable genius?????
clif
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Unread postby phaster » Sun 06 Oct 2019, 20:32:14

Sinclarsorus wrote:15 active volcanos around the world, I'm sure has more impact on C02 emissions than civilization ever has. Plants thrive in high CO2 environments anyway, so what is the problem?

just wondering have you looked into the actual math? in other words,...

AS far as CO2 levels, and plants thriving,...

...so what is the problem?

truth is,...

www.ThereIsNoPlanet-B.org
phaster
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Previous

Return to Environment, Weather & Climate