Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Homeowners could be sued in Trayvon Martin case

A forum for discussion of regional topics including oil depletion but also government, society, and the future.

Re: Homeowners could be sued in Trayvon Martin case

Unread postby AdamB » Wed 27 Feb 2019, 15:15:08

Cog wrote:Its been seven years since Zimmerman put future Nobel prize winner Trayvon Martin on a slab. A moment of silence please while we consider this great loss to humanity.

Where did you get that graphic? If it didn't involve a fine young potential Nobel Prize winner, it would be hysterical.
Plant Thu 27 Jul 2023 "Personally I think the IEA is exactly right when they predict peak oil in the 2020s, especially because it matches my own predictions."

Plant Wed 11 Apr 2007 "I think Deffeyes might have nailed it, and we are just past the overall peak in oil production. (Thanksgiving 2005)"
AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Re: Homeowners could be sued in Trayvon Martin case

Unread postby Cog » Wed 27 Feb 2019, 15:53:12

I found it on Ar15.com general discussion. They have a lot of late breaking news as well as tons of memes that the members create. During the Zimmerman trial they had people watching all the testimony and ended up with a 500 page thread on it. I don't have any financial interest in the site at all. But they have hundreds of thousands of members and if there is a news story breaking, they are on it pretty quick. They are a very conservative site of course since all things AR is their business.
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Previous

Return to North America Discussion