Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Globalists Want To Cull 90% Of World’s Population

Re: Globalists Want To Cull 90% Of World’s Population

Unread postby Newfie » Mon 23 Oct 2017, 14:44:21

Yes we did make a decision, all the information needed has been know for a long time.

To say otherwise is just to deny our culpability.
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

here we are

Unread postby Whitefang » Mon 23 Oct 2017, 14:51:13

Here you all sit, the fortunate and priviledged citizens of the largest and most advanced technological civilization that has ever existed, and you have no appreciation for it.

Yes we are still the priviledged slaves using more and more complex machines.
Bummer that all that is no help with any goal or spiritual growth, we are merely walking a dead end, nobody is going anywhere.
All those machines do not make us happy, instead bored from indulgence.
We are running around in a manageable heap of nonsense.

That counts for all of humanity in the throws of thinking, an internal dialogue that gives you the impression of the world we speak of, a description that can be changed into all those other worlds that can be perceived, part of our natural heritage, our makeup beyond that of kudzu ape.

Nobody wants to be free, it is much more cozy and comfy to keep you're dialogue fixed on place of self pity. Endless me, me,me.
What I am saying is that you talk to yourself what you are, feel and do, keep the same dialogue that dictates you're actions, same choices till you die.
That is the Jihad, war against yourself, an internal struggle.

The place of self pity is thought hiding behind hatred, fear, ambition...........you name it, this really is a prisonplanet alike that Matrix.
We need this base though to keep our physical body alive.
But the thing to aim for is your spirit, true mind and life.
Only way to get there is to store energy and shut up.
If we had plenty time or be immortal it would not matter to keep our importance, petty self pity and indulgence.

See, it is a personal world so one can only improve your situation by personal action, experience to do the right thing, be impeccable, the right use of energy.
How to get the most bang from you're buck.

I am interested to keep our knowledge save, how to survive this Earth and life that depends upon it, organic and inorganic.
Everybody knows better, we are not that stupid, we just act like idiots.
Allright, no more rants on this, what's the use?
I'll write a funny story someday ok?

Sorry, just trying to find the right words for myself, just for fun, not for being understood or make others understand. Just sharing feelings I guess like we all do in this wacky place.
I'll try and do better next time.
Not on culling globalists and Mr Jones.
Whitefang
Coal
Coal

Unread postby AdamB » Mon 23 Oct 2017, 15:00:10

KaiserJeep wrote:Well, we didn't really "make a decision". Humans act collectively and not with Divine purpose (and I allow for the possibility even if I personally don't believe in it).

I didn't say anything about divine purpose. But we DID make a decision, collectively. Even if that decision was inaction, delay, dither, dally, and debate....but we DID make a decision....to burn, chop down, dig up, drill, pollute and expand across the globe.

Our collective actions speak to that decision every day we continue to, collectively, burn, chop down, dig up, drill and pollute.

We can talk, hope, dream, plan, wish upon a star or hope for the big voice from the sky to tell us what to do, but until any of those change THIS:

it looks like we are choosing adaptation as our plan.

Grandma always said, watch what they do because what they say isn't required to be true. So I'm watching what we do, and so far, it screams adaptation as our choice.
Peak oil in 2020: And here is why: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b3ttqYDwF0
AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby KaiserJeep » Mon 23 Oct 2017, 15:15:46

The flip side of increasing the atmospheric concentration of carbon dioxide, is enhanced plant growth on land and oceans.

The warming might be natural, might be manmade, most likely both. It is an interesting discussion just how much of each type of warming contributes to the total. I believe it is virtually all natural, and the AGW fanboys would have you believe that it is mostly manmade, because that alternative fosters a warm and fuzzy "all we have to do is stop burning FF's and we will have saved ourselves" attitude. Then they get to shriek and moan and act like prima donnas and drama queens because humans largely don't and won't abandon FF's. It's tiresome, and also one of the best examples of a psychological phenomenon called "groupthink" - except for a few Forum members like me, whom they label "deniers", which is one of the most ancient internet memes, associate somebody with the Nazi's, and they'll go away and quit pucturing your idea balloons.

For all of the supposed scientific expertise areound here, few can see the forest, because of all those trees in the way. Because you understand, scientists are not allowed to have common sense. It is an anathema to their supposed scientific thought. The problem being, they are not drones, and even they are reproducing.
KaiserJeep 2.0, Neural Subnode 0010 0000 0001 0110 - 1001 0011 0011, Tertiary Adjunct to Unimatrix 0000 0000 0001

Resistance is Futile, YOU will be Assimilated.

Warning: Messages timestamped before April 1, 2016, 06:00 PST were posted by the unmodified human KaiserJeep 1.0
KaiserJeep
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby dohboi » Mon 23 Oct 2017, 15:27:58

dohboi
Harmless Drudge
Harmless Drudge

Unread postby AdamB » Mon 23 Oct 2017, 15:44:58

KaiserJeep wrote:The flip side of increasing the atmospheric concentration of carbon dioxide, is enhanced plant growth on land and oceans.

Cool! Happy plants!

I just used atmospheric CO2 as evidence of something we are choosing to do, wherever that might lead. Denier is such a nasty term, as it exists today it really only means "you don't nod vigorously when I say whatever I want therefore you must be...A DENIER!".

Never been much of a fan of science by consensus, but even saying that nowadays is likely to draw the dreaded labeling out.

Peak oil in 2020: And here is why: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b3ttqYDwF0
AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby KaiserJeep » Mon 23 Oct 2017, 17:13:09

dohboi and all you other AGW fanboys: It does not matter whether you are right about this climate thing or not. It's a moot point.

So dance up and down, shriek some more, apply labels to anyone who doesn't agree with you.

We don't need that to confirm our opinion of you and your "science".

Meanwhile, in spite of nuts like you, we will burn every accessible drop of oil, every lump of coal, and every cube of gas. Meanwhile, somebody needs to start mining those methane clathrates so we can burn those too.

If it bothers you, just own two air conditioners.
KaiserJeep 2.0, Neural Subnode 0010 0000 0001 0110 - 1001 0011 0011, Tertiary Adjunct to Unimatrix 0000 0000 0001

Warning: Messages timestamped before April 1, 2016, 06:00 PST were posted by the unmodified human KaiserJeep 1.0
KaiserJeep
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby baha » Tue 24 Oct 2017, 10:09:09

Hi KJ,
Sorry if I touched a nerve...We really don't disagree in principle, just specifics.

I enjoy using flowery rhetoric to get my point across. It's makes a better read and engages with some people. Others prefer pure facts.

If you take all the things I've said about Mother Earth and substitute the word Science in her place you might feel me. I know the laws of physics/nature are the last word. But I admit the beauty and ubiquity of math and physics doesn't seem accidental.

I don't think encouraging circuses is a good long term strategy. Better to encourage self-reliance. Yes, we are in the matrix and TPTB and MSM are guiding our thoughts (except the few of us on Peakoil.com :). But the matrix is also a place where I can at least influence your thoughts. With the right push those 75% unemployed will be growing a garden :) Free seeds for everyone!

I watched the Internet develop. It was as much about public acceptance and utility as it was technology. Every time a new feature showed up everyone said 'what is that for?' and then a year later they needed more. First there were a few TV commercials that gave a website and then 2 years later you couldn't run a business without one.

I am starting to see more MSM attention given to CC and Alt E. The matrix is a tool they use to push us along. Like you said, It doesn't matter if it's true, it just matters what people think and do.

I agree we do have 50-100 years to sort this out. But FFs will be a tiny part of the discussion in 25 years. We will change US demographics thru attrition (there is a lot of old people in this country). In 50 years the discussion will be about SLR, farm-belts with no water, and re-location. And maybe, just maybe, population control.
A Solar fuel spill is otherwise known as a sunny day!
The energy density of a tank of FF's doesn't matter if it's empty.
I will see your google and raise you an infinity!

https://monitoringpublic.solaredge.com/solaredge-web/p/kiosk?guid=19844186-d749-40d6-b848-191e899b37db
baha
Solar Advocate
Solar Advocate

Unread postby KaiserJeep » Tue 24 Oct 2017, 11:38:01

Well, I agree that FF's will fade away ... except that we have 5-6 decades of coal left to extract, most of it so deep that we will cause even more environmental damage to get to it. I hate coal. Then those methane clathrates, being in deep cold waters, are ripe for underwater robots to mine.

There was an encouraging article on PBS News Hour on Sunday:
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/should-states-rely-on-nuclear-power-to-combat-climate-change
...if you consider a 40 year life extension of a 48-year-old plant, designed to last 50 years, to be a good thing. Both NY and Illinois have implemented "carbon free" power stimulus bills, which encourage existing nuclear, and force new renewable energy plants to compete against existing nuclear, with 24X7 availability, an unlevel playing field.

There is a dry storage vault next to the nuclear plant that contains 40+ years of spent fuel rods. Compare that to 20+ square miles of toxic coal fly ash, 25 foot deep, that a coal plant of equal capacity would have produced. Compare also the 400+ large wind turbines or the 67 square miles of solar PV that it would have taken to produce an equal amount of power ... with the intermittancy problem.

Natural gas, you say ... but we don't have 60 years of gas to burn ... unless we mine those methane clathrates, and pump them into our gas pipelines. I'm not in favor of that, and I advise anybody who considers building a gas heated home today to look at other alternatives involving renewables. Else in two decades when we have a gas shortage, you'll find yourself voting for those methane clathrates, because you can no longer afford to heat your home, and also can't afford to convert to renewables ... then.

KaiserJeep
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby KaiserJeep » Tue 24 Oct 2017, 11:44:28

baha wrote:Hi KJ,
Sorry if I touched a nerve...We really don't disagree in principle, just specifics.

-snip-

No problems. But the shear number of people who claim to be enlightened, even scientific minds, who were willing to indulge in Gaia worship simply irritated me. The world is ripe for another Prophet, this time a woman, who will claim that she is the embodiment of the Earth Mother, and then will demand suicides from her followers, and the sacrifice of newborns, for the good of the planet. I don't want to encourage something like that, but I fear that in another generation, with the Middle Class lifestyle a fading dream, that even the USA will be vulnerable to a new religion, complete with online worship.

KaiserJeep
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Ibon » Tue 24 Oct 2017, 11:50:59

KaiserJeep wrote: the shear number of people who claim to be enlightened, even scientific minds, who were willing to indulge in Gaia worship simply irritated me.

KJ, reverence does not have to be irrational.
Our resiliency resembles an invasive weed. We are the Kudzu Ape
blog: http://blog.mounttotumas.com/
Ibon
Expert
Expert

Unread postby KaiserJeep » Tue 24 Oct 2017, 12:43:11

Ibon wrote:
KaiserJeep wrote: the shear number of people who claim to be enlightened, even scientific minds, who were willing to indulge in Gaia worship simply irritated me.

KJ, reverence does not have to be irrational.

Read the words typed earlier in this thread. I contend that they are not rational, not all of them. I reverence nature myself.

There is a pristine natural chaparral environment not far from here, an eroded volcanic cone called the Pinnacles. A few years ago it went from a National Monument to a National Park, so that the wild hogs destroying the rare plant species could be controlled. But in early Spring if you hike from the parking lot up over the peak and through the caverns, you will have what for all practical purposes is a religious experience. I did so many times until rheumatoid arthritis destroyed my joints. I still reverence the place I can never again experience.

But that doesn't make me willing to sacrifice my grandkids to Gaia. Yet after two generations of idle, networked existence have for all practical purposes destroyed the Middle Class, I perceive that my grandkids own grandkids could be in danger.

The worship of the Earth Mother is always bloody and frequently violent. Perhaps you think that this could never touch your own life, Ibon. But have you ever known violence or religious fervor to exist in Central America?

The danger is real, and - as I always do - I come down on the side of science and humans. But I just don't know about you, or some of the other forum members. To preserve Mt. Totumas, is it worth a few human lives to you?

Don't answer that, all I want you to do is think about it. Because I think that I myself reverence human exceptionalism above all else, even considering that Kudzu Ape is often found covered in ugly disfiguring warts.

KaiserJeep
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby baha » Tue 24 Oct 2017, 16:19:24

Thanks KJ, I'm glad to know how you feel. And I agree with your assessment of past religions. Remember I have said all along 'respect for all life'. It may not seem like it sometimes but humans are alive too :)

My brother, the network security guru, and I have talked about creating an on-line religion that we could use just like TPTB to manipulate and control people's thoughts. I personally don't want the responsibility :) But you're right, that is probably what will happen.

But the matrix is a two way street and technology worship is no better. Those with strong wills and minds will get what they want thru dominance and control, just like they always have...

In case you haven't noticed, I will not be controlled :)
A Solar fuel spill is otherwise known as a sunny day!
The energy density of a tank of FF's doesn't matter if it's empty.
I will see your google and raise you an infinity!

https://monitoringpublic.solaredge.com/solaredge-web/p/kiosk?guid=19844186-d749-40d6-b848-191e899b37db
baha
Solar Advocate
Solar Advocate

Unread postby KaiserJeep » Tue 24 Oct 2017, 16:39:54

That's the difference. We have discussed lifeboat ethics in the recent past. But people cannot truly be free when TPTB exist, which they do upon the surface of the Earth. Most of us exist in communities of some sort, and all such are controlled by TPTB. Even Ibon's cloud forest - I'll bet he pays taxes and does not get a lot of services.

But once we are off the surface of this planet, true freedoms will exist. Effectively unlimited materials, power, and living space. Millenia will pass even with geometric population growth, before we face resource constraints again. Don't like local politics? Find some investors and build your own habitat, run your way.

People here think that I am screwy for advocating space habitats. Yet the human race went from the first powered airplane to the Moon landing in 66 years. In 2035 the Moon landing will be 66 years old, and I believe I'll live to see permanent space habitats before then.

Once we are in space, nothing on Earth can stop the humans again. TPTB will not matter.

KaiserJeep
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Ibon » Tue 24 Oct 2017, 16:55:05

KaiserJeep wrote:The danger is real, and - as I always do - I come down on the side of science and humans. But I just don't know about you, or some of the other forum members. To preserve Mt. Totumas, is it worth a few human lives to you?

Don't answer that, all I want you to do is think about it. Because I think that I myself reverence human exceptionalism above all else, even considering that Kudzu Ape is often found covered in ugly disfiguring warts.

I have mentioned in another post that worshiping the overshoot predator (embracing the correction) is the least misanthropic position you can take since this correction is where we mitigate the greatest risk to our species. Over population currently has taken us collectively in a very precarious situation. Embracing the correction where we fall back to a billion or whatever that final number ends up being is the solution to resiliency long term. It is actually the solution to preserve human exceptionalism quite frankly. Since right now we are just like the proverbial yeast. That is not very exceptional. As I mentioned in another post, not to deny Malthus but to embrace Malthus acknowledging human overshoot and responding in the most humane and intelligent way we can. The humanity and intelligence though comes a bit later only after a few heaping servings of humble pie delivered by the overshoot predator.

The sun god or mother nature are just terms to honor with reverence that which provides life, that which holds us. Nothing more. I don't see anyone on this forum really advocating human genocide to save Gaia. You can disregard environmental ideologues KJ. They pose no real threat, not compared to what is coming down the pike.
Our resiliency resembles an invasive weed. We are the Kudzu Ape
blog: http://blog.mounttotumas.com/
Ibon
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Revi » Thu 26 Oct 2017, 08:21:51

With the Artificial Intelligence revolution coming there won't be the jobs that exist nowadays. I wonder what humans are going to do? We may figure out some kind of techno-utopia where we sit around sipping mint juleps provided by robots, but I see a future where there is a lot of surplus population. We are going to have to figure out another way to live. What that is, I have no idea.
Deep in the mud and slime of things, even there, something sings.
Revi
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby KaiserJeep » Thu 26 Oct 2017, 08:40:04

Revi wrote:With the Artificial Intelligence revolution coming there won't be the jobs that exist nowadays. I wonder what humans are going to do? We may figure out some kind of techno-utopia where we sit around sipping mint juleps provided by robots, but I see a future where there is a lot of surplus population. We are going to have to figure out another way to live. What that is, I have no idea.

Revi, those who do not work and pay taxes are not contributing to our society, not contributing to their own pensions, and not very high on the list of those citizens who matter to TPTB.

When things get tough, first you take away their votes, then their lives. Put them in camps, feed them synthetic foods until they die in great numbers, then compost the bodies into fertilizer. Those most at risk would be the undocumented, seniors, and members of the major political party not in power, more or less in that order.

The final solution is always available. Don't assume that marginal citizens of the idle class will continue to be afforded the opportunity to live. That never has been true in tough times before.

KaiserJeep
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby dohboi » Thu 26 Oct 2017, 09:45:04

"first you take away their votes, then their lives. Put them in camps, feed them synthetic foods until they die in great numbers, then compost the bodies into fertilizer. Those most at risk would be the undocumented, seniors, and members of the major political party not in power"

This from the guy who is always for 'humanity'! :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:

Can we all please stop feeding this troll now and let this ridiculous thread die the death should have died long ago?
dohboi
Harmless Drudge
Harmless Drudge

Unread postby Newfie » Thu 26 Oct 2017, 12:40:59

This morning I was thing about starting a thread in BRAVE NEW WORLD. While it is known as a dystopian fantasy the world portrayed is likely far better and more humane than the future we face. Huxley takes on population control and our consumptive behaviors.

So I was thinking of a thread along the lines of “BRAVE NEW WORLD” A RATIONAL APPROACH.
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby GASMON » Thu 26 Oct 2017, 13:19:14

World's witnessing a new Gilded Age as billionaires’ wealth swells to $6tn
Not since the time of the Carnegies, Rockefellers and Vanderbilts at the turn of the 20th century was so much owned by so few

https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... lls-to-6tn

“The problem is the power of interest on interest – that makes big money bigger and, the question is to what extent is that sustainable and at what point will society intervene and strike back?”

Good question - soon I reckon.

Gas
The truth is sometimes incorrect
GASMON
Prognosticator
Prognosticator

PreviousNext

Return to Environment, Weather & Climate