Re: Globalists Want To Cull 90% Of World’s Population

Unread postby onlooker » Sun 22 Oct 2017, 16:35:45

"We are mortal beings doomed to die
onlooker
Fission
Fission

Unread postby pstarr » Sun 22 Oct 2017, 16:42:13

It's wacky stuff. The cost in heavy machinery, structural reinforcing, waterproofing and ventilation renders the entire enterprise . . . wacky lol
You can't just open a window for a breath of fresh air. Even if it is a sooty and polluted, it's got to be better than breathing worm farts lol
November 2016
pstarr
NeoMaster
NeoMaster

Unread postby KaiserJeep » Sun 22 Oct 2017, 16:53:28

The answer is that we will porsue ALL the assorted survival strategies, and those that are a success will preserve some number of humans. It could not be otherwise, because we are 7.5 billion individuals. Among those working against the common good will number apocalyptic cults of all religions - and those who worship the planet and consider humanity an infestation.

Ibon has Mt. Totumas, others have Doomsteads, some of us have no more intent than to live within a convenient distance from Costco, the Target store, and a good supermarket, that have electric carts for seniors.

All are equally in peril when grid electricity and motor fuels are too expensive to support the current lifestyles.
KaiserJeep 2.0, Neural Subnode 0010 0000 0001 0110 - 1001 0011 0011, Tertiary Adjunct to Unimatrix 0000 0000 0001

Resistance is Futile, YOU will be Assimilated.

Warning: Messages timestamped before April 1, 2016, 06:00 PST were posted by the unmodified human KaiserJeep 1.0
KaiserJeep
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Newfie » Sun 22 Oct 2017, 17:35:16

Why not just not screw up our perfectly good planet in the first place?
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby mmasters » Sun 22 Oct 2017, 18:37:50

Why do you care so much about the planet? do you think you will come back to this planet and live another lifetime?
mmasters
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Ibon » Sun 22 Oct 2017, 18:45:00

mmasters wrote:Why do you care so much about the planet? do you think you will come back to this planet and live another lifetime?

Can you imagine caring and feeling a love of your planet even if when you die you are gone for ever.

Real love is about the other, not about yourself, whether this applies to a fellow human being or your planet.

This love orients you toward service. This deep altruism perhaps has a selection pressure from the ecology of being a highly intelligent social organism. Maybe it touches on the spiritual or metaphysical. Regardless some have this capacity or inclination. Others don't.

Who am I to say what this all means. Or you for that matter?
Our resiliency resembles an invasive weed. We are the Kudzu Ape
blog: http://blog.mounttotumas.com/
Ibon
Expert
Expert

Unread postby onlooker » Sun 22 Oct 2017, 18:54:58

In general, it seems some people can truly appreciate this miracle which we call existence and some it seems cannot. To look with awe and humility at the cosmos and to see yourself as insignificant can be transforming, I believe. Our planet is our Mother, when we leave it, it will continue. The same with life, some lives are extinguished and others appear to take their place. It is all a miracle and nothing more so then to be able to contemplate it. So, my earnest hope is that humans will "always" be around to contemplate and marvel at existence.
"We are mortal beings doomed to die
onlooker
Fission
Fission

Unread postby mmasters » Sun 22 Oct 2017, 19:25:02

Ibon wrote:
mmasters wrote:Why do you care so much about the planet? do you think you will come back to this planet and live another lifetime?

Can you imagine caring and feeling a love of your planet even if when you die you are gone for ever.

Real love is about the other, not about yourself, whether this applies to a fellow human being or your planet.

This love orients you toward service. This deep altruism perhaps has a selection pressure from the ecology of being a highly intelligent social organism. Maybe it touches on the spiritual or metaphysical. Regardless some have this capacity or inclination. Others don't.

Who am I to say what this all means. Or you for that matter?

I understand what you mean. We must respect god's design or whoever built this, be responsible and make the best of it. But the fact of the matter is there are a lot of losers on planet earth and you have to ask yourself why is this? Some of us have greatness and others don't. Personally I believe the purpose of the Universe is for god to sort out who isn't great and who who is great and deserves to move up to the spiritual (the management level of the Universe). The rest of humanity gets physical reality and comes back in different DNA incarnations until they make the cut or they don't.

You also have to consider this planet isn't special in terms of the chemistry and matter distrubution. There are probably 100,000,000,000,000 other planets like it in the Universe. God is a busy guy.
mmasters
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Ibon » Sun 22 Oct 2017, 23:03:57

I offer the only courageous and honorable path for our species which is to turn back into the fold of mother nature by accepting the terms which will be set by the laws of ecology in respect to overshoot.

Some of you are reaching for the stars or religion. This is pure bullshit. The only pathway by which civilization is preserved is that we learn from the consequences and persevere as a result.

There is no technology fix of space colonies and no invisible man in space watching over us.

It is up to us, not our technology nor the deities we invent.

Resilience and perseverance will only be preserved through yielding to the correction.

Why do we resist so stubbornly the truth as it stands before us.

Checkmate in every direction except through yielding to the correction. Resistance leads only to a brutal die-off.

I am perhaps an early adopter. My position will become dominant and understood by future emerging generations.

Our strength as a species and our survival as a species requires the humility to yield.
Ibon
Expert
Expert

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Sun 22 Oct 2017, 23:56:59

Totally concur Ibon. In our personal lives we both know a heck of a lot of people who defer to the big guy in the sky as a matter of course. I'm aware of how their conversion originated- chiefs being garrotted on beaches with priests standing by blubbering in Latin. The whole thing is sick. The deference is a direct contradiction & abdication of personal responsibility to in any way affect change, as well as continuing insult to murdered ancestors & worship at the feet of their murderers.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby Whitefang » Mon 23 Oct 2017, 04:29:27

I am all ears for less people on the planet, not by genocide or prepping the wrong way, kill others, at the cost of everything else.
Based on personal survival of you and you're loved ones, might be family or friends, or a pet, favourate plant.....
Ruthless? Yes, but not a bastard, just a lack of self pity.

Roll with the punches Ibon!

Yes, it is up tp us as individuals to oppose the forces of our lives.

repost, a personal tale, an experience:

Some time ago two religious persons that belong to a small group that thinks that they will be saved, spared by God allmighty, came to my door for a babble.
After they told their sales pitch I asked them what they have done for preps with that full knowledge and conviction of the coming apocalypse.

Absolutely nothing!!!!! For trust, faith and love in GOD is enough........
I wished them well and good luck, bon voyage.

Trouble with words is that they do not change anything besides making you feel elated, action speaks louder than words.......what matters is strategic action leading to personal power, freedom.

For one, you might not need to outrun a bear but you will have to be top of your class in physical shape, you will need mussle and guts when normal life as we know it is history. To go from modern to hunter gatherer lifestyle in a blink.
Handy to have gear/food stored in strategic places.
Ready to go.

Yeah....so they were right predicting the apocalypse, CC is the things that will undo modern life, mediëval life and make survivors into hunter gatherers.
A rebirth in the making.
No people, no country, no state, no religion will make it, they will end.
It is up to us individuals to make a difference.
To oppose the forces of our lives.
To store power, freedom.
With respect, sobriety and fear, to go for war, trust yourself.
Whitefang
Coal
Coal

Unread postby baha » Mon 23 Oct 2017, 06:02:18

Our current religion is an abomination. There's some big guy in the sky who takes care of us?... He's doing a shitty job!

The paradigm needs to reverse. Mother Earth is not a being, she is a cooperative. She takes care of us only if we take care of her. This belief that faith in god is all you need is similar to the belief that technology will save us. Everyone wants someone to come take care of them. Our entire society is based on someone else providing your needs. IMHO, Faith based religion is the root of this belief.

Care for the Earth is the only path forward. If you zoom off into space at this point you will only export the current stupidity and destroy every world you encounter. Respect for all life and natural processes is the only thing that will allow us to survive long term.

Those people who hold themselves apart from nature and expect god to provide will be the first to die off. Those who recognize their dependence on natural processes will have the best chance to survive.

It's not a cull, it's survival of the fittest.
A Solar fuel spill is otherwise known as a sunny day!
The energy density of a tank of FF's doesn't matter if it's empty.
I will see your google and raise you an infinity!

https://monitoringpublic.solaredge.com/solaredge-web/p/kiosk?guid=19844186-d749-40d6-b848-191e899b37db
baha
Solar Advocate
Solar Advocate

Unread postby Cog » Mon 23 Oct 2017, 06:10:05

My preference will always be to let nature dictate the rules rather than some collective group of humans who think they can choose those rules for me.
Cog
Fission
Fission

Unread postby baha » Mon 23 Oct 2017, 06:59:19

Thank you Cog,
Yes, Mother Nature does make the rules. Human collectives can dictate to other humans, but Mother Nature ain't listening.

I was forced to learn the history of Physics. Every time humans get set in a particular view of the world, Mother Nature gives them a slap. We went from a world 50 sq-miles in size, to a flat earth with edges, to a round earth at the center of it all, to a big bang universe in the last 1000 years. To think we are done is absurd. Every answer makes 10 more questions...

I went to my sister's house this weekend. We watched a 2 hr video on the Grand Canyon. I cried several times and I am only just resisting the urge to go live there.

But we also went to Las Vegas. The Colorado River is a life giving blessing to LV. When the big sucking tube goes dry the city will have to be abandoned. I will point to this as the first major sign of the environmental collapse headed our way. It won't be long now... :twisted: And it couldn't happen to a more deserving place.

https://monitoringpublic.solaredge.com/solaredge-web/p/kiosk?guid=19844186-d749-40d6-b848-191e899b37db
baha
Solar Advocate
Solar Advocate

Unread postby Ibon » Mon 23 Oct 2017, 07:20:24

baha wrote:
It's not a cull, it's survival of the fittest.

This applies to cultures as it does to individuals. Cultural orientations that do not yield to integrative relationship with mother earth will not survive and will be "culled" by selection pressures from growing constraints. At the moment these selective pressures are starting to seriously nibble around the edges of our unsustainable and mal adaptive ideologies and cultural orientations. As this deepens cultures will adapt or perish.

We can be brought back into the fold of a balanced ecological relationship with our mother earth kicking and screaming or through intelligent choices. It should be no surprise that in these early days the kicking and screaming dominates, that we reach for space colonies and invisible deities. That we start to form In Groups and Out groups, that before we pull together we split apart at the seams.

The fabric of our civilization will be torn as it must because to stitch together new cultural orientations the old ones have to fail.

baha wrote: Everyone wants someone to come take care of them.

I get the image in my mind that our current crop of humanity resembles a toddler with a diaper full of shit crying to be changed. The toddler is smart enough to recognize that the shit stinks and is nasty but not smart enough still to not soil his pants and use a toilet. He screams for mommy to change his diaper. Screams for space colonies. Screams for a god to save him.

I guess the best course of action for the moment is just to let that toddler stew in his crap for awhile until it really becomes unbearable.
Ibon
Expert
Expert

Unread postby baha » Mon 23 Oct 2017, 07:30:07

Technology-vs-Mother Nature

Did you know back in the 50's? TPTB wanted to build two more dams and turn the Grand Canyon into a series of lakes. They claimed it would be a beautiful recreation area. !?! Recreation-vs-adventure. The Sierra Club and strong public support stopped it at the last minute!

If they had succeeded the evaporation loss alone would have already made Lake Mead an empty bowl. You can catch the falling water, but you can't make it fall.

@Ibon - My trip to Wash DC over the weekend made me think of people stewing in their own crap, and they don't even know it. She made me take a load to the dump...It is the biggest mountain around and busy as a anthill. They recycle everything and yet the mountain keeps getting taller. When will it end? :(

baha
Solar Advocate
Solar Advocate

Unread postby KaiserJeep » Mon 23 Oct 2017, 08:51:15

Here you all sit, the fortunate and priviledged citizens of the largest and most advanced technological civilization that has ever existed, and you have no appreciation for it.

"Mother Earth" is total and complete BS. You would replace the old man with a beard sitting on a cloud with a young, black, pregnant woman, sitting on a cloud. Yes, I understand what you mean by this, I understand that you all feel spiritual, but she does not exist, Chaos theory rules nature, the planet does not have any consciousness, and you are not the brain cells of a huge planetary organism.

Because to embrace such a religion is to embrace death, for the planetary ecosystem as well as the current dominant species. Most of the Kudzu Apes already have religions, and they are nothing like yours, and for every one of you, there are ten Muslims lusting after their promised share of virginal houris, and an odd half-dozen Christians practicing with automatic weapons in Idaho, awaiting the Rapture (and thinking they only have to slaughter a few dozen people before they get to their own version of Heaven).

MANY religions have extolled the collective living world as a diety over the period of recorded history. Minority religions, you understand, because such religions eventually lead their followers to suicide - for the good of the planetary diety.

Your overall desires do you credit but your particular desire to worship something greater than yourself is the same plaintive "I'll never figure out how things work, so I'm going to quit trying and take comfort from my faith". It is step one in embracing your own death.

From a pragmatic perspective Gaia worship has not got any chance whatsoever, because it is merely the manifestation of a fortunate primate with enough stuff to consume that all his needs are met and he has idle time for thoughts about a planetary intelligence. But this hopefull and helpfull religion is ultimately as meaningless as all other faiths, until you have convinced the majority of the other 7.5 billions that yours is the one true faith. Because until you do that, they will reach out with fire and gunfire and nuclear weapons to exterminate you and everything around you for your arrogance in believing in something that is not the one true path which is the one they are on.

YOU only have the luxury of worshiping a planetary diety because of the collective efforts of billions of humans in the Industrial Revolution. This is the time in recorded history when their exists a huge number of educated and idle minds, more than at any time in the past. There is a huge embodied FF energy and most of the easily accessible minerals and millions of hours of human labor underlying your idle comforts and Gaia did not have anything to do with any of it, the Kudzu Apes on their world-consuming population growth spurt did it all.

Now a few of you think that your false spirituality and your pious words about a living planet mean that you can give up the struggle, and feel good about yourselves. There is the proverbial Snowball's Chance in Hell that you can convince the majority of 7.5 billion humans to follow your new/old religion, which like all religions will fail, because this ball of dirt floating in space doesn't even have the smarts to know that you are worshiping it/him/her/them.

I mean really, I thought we were having a conversation about important things, such as how we save the human race and both preserve our body of knowledge - which presently mostly involves one rather large space habitat called Earth - and add to it knowledge and practical experience of many other habitats, most of which will be smaller and less elaborate, eventually hosting trillions of humans in millions of diverse places.

When that happens, I still don't see the point of worshipping the place you live on or in. It may not be as apparent to the most of you as it is to me, that the human race is fundamentally different from all the others, or that we have transformed the place we live on with technology. To understand that yet again, ride in a jet airliner at night:
If you are among the fortunate few to have access to space, another perspective:
KaiserJeep 2.0, Neural Subnode 0010 0000 0001 0110 - 1001 0011 0011, Tertiary Adjunct to Unimatrix 0000 0000 0001

Warning: Messages timestamped before April 1, 2016, 06:00 PST were posted by the unmodified human KaiserJeep 1.0
KaiserJeep
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Revi » Mon 23 Oct 2017, 12:12:11

Back to the topic. I don't think they are really intending to cull 90% of the world's population, but if those 90% can't make any money for them, as will happen with artificial intelligence, they may not support those people. They are taking about a trillion out of the medicare and medicaid programs. That might start the process...
Deep in the mud and slime of things, even there, something sings.
Revi
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby AdamB » Mon 23 Oct 2017, 12:13:54

Newfie wrote:Why not just not screw up our perfectly good planet in the first place?

We've already made a decision about that.
Peak oil in 2020: And here is why: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b3ttqYDwF0
AdamB
Volunteer
Volunteer

Unread postby KaiserJeep » Mon 23 Oct 2017, 13:38:19

Well, we didn't really "make a decision". Humans act collectively and not with Divine purpose (and I allow for the possibility even if I personally don't believe in it). Their behaviors are the result of ape instincts, and elaborate customs/cultures. The label we applied to the set of behaviors that relate to Economics is called "Capitalism".

It so happens that because of technological success and advances in medicine, the world of today contains a large number of excess humans. The problem is self-correcting, as the number of tax paying Middle Class humans dwindles, taxes will be increased on the remainder. This process will continue and it will accelerate the destruction of the obsolete laboring class. Today's approximate 25% unemployment will become tomorrow's 75% unemployment. The ancient recipe of "bread and circus" will be used to control the excess humans.

Corporate farms, eventually virtually all but completely mechanized and automated, will produce efficiently packaged and sweetened foods that reduce spoilage to a minimum. The excess and idle citizens will be fed via an electronic account refferred to BMI (basic minimum income). That account can be supplemented by additional income if such citizens have usefull/marketable skills. Full elimination of the laboring class is expected to take a century.

The "circus" part of the plan involves the NFL, NASCAR, World Cup Soccer, the Olympics, and online video games. All citizens will remain connected to and their reality will be shaped by the information network. As such people age into a condition where thinking and actual activity dwindle, they will be parked in front of video screens with a remote in their hands, until their minds disintegrate and we can have a funeral.

Silly humans, the assimilation process began two decades ago, and is mostly complete.

KaiserJeep
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

PreviousNext

Return to Environment, Weather & Climate