Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Blank posts!

Having trouble? Is the forum having trouble?

Moderator: admin

Re: Blank posts!

Unread postby turmoil » Mon 28 Nov 2005, 15:15:12

well since i'm out of ideas (except for trying my fix instead) and the script is gone for now, it's time for another good binary joke:

"Binary is as easy as 1, 10, 11."

:)
"If you are a real seeker after truth, it's necessary that at least once in your life you doubt all things as far as possible"-Rene Descartes

"When you have excluded the impossible, whatever remains however improbable must be the truth"-Sherlock Holmes
turmoil
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby Guest » Mon 28 Nov 2005, 15:59:39

I am now speaking to you from the [sound=strange celestial strings]Other-Side [/sounds] and the strange world of IE. I am seeing a red placeholder X marks under where my Avatar would be (if I weren't so lazy and had an Avatar). What is with this?

pete

Unread postby Guest » Mon 28 Nov 2005, 16:02:17

Very interesting. This problem might have something to do with the login. I am now posting as a guest and I am pretty sure the Blank Page issue is gone.

pete

Unread postby turmoil » Mon 28 Nov 2005, 16:17:54

First off: Click

Secondly, the script seems to be off now...clear your cache, restart FF, and try again.
Last edited by turmoil on Wed 30 Nov 2005, 09:26:57, edited 1 time in total.
"If you are a real seeker after truth, it's necessary that at least once in your life you doubt all things as far as possible"-Rene Descartes

"When you have excluded the impossible, whatever remains however improbable must be the truth"-Sherlock Holmes
turmoil
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby Guest » Mon 28 Nov 2005, 18:16:27

turmoil wrote:First off: Click

Secondly, the script seems to be off now...clear your cache, restart FF, and try again.

funny but all that hex and binary info is being passed around as 9 bit error-corrected code and that gives me a headache.

As you may have guessed, I am back as a guest as the problem persists. I did as suggested, clearing Cache, History, Saved Form Information, and Download Manager History in Firefox, restarted Firefox and crap the MF is still f@#ked. Oh God! Please help me [smilie=new_all_coholic.gif]

Unread postby turmoil » Mon 28 Nov 2005, 18:48:33

Anonymous wrote:funny but all that hex and binary info is being passed around as 9 bit error-corrected code and that gives me a headache.

dude, wtf is up with your FF?! 9 bit error-corrected code??? ...you need Firefox therapy!!

turmoil
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby turmoil » Mon 16 Jan 2006, 15:29:11

pstarr, go here:

http://www.peakoil.com/gate.html?name=Y ... p=chgtheme

and try selecting the "po" option if it is not selected.

if that doesn't work, Firefox 1.5 is out now...

turmoil
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby Tanada » Mon 16 Jan 2006, 21:29:52

pstarr wrote:
turmoil wrote:pstarr, go here:

http://www.peakoil.com/gate.html?name=Y ... p=chgtheme

and try selecting the "po" option if it is not selected.

if that doesn't work, Firefox 1.5 is out now...

god bless you man! and the camel you rode in on! I think this works and I am so happy. I could cry!

how did you know this? where was it posted? how come nobody told me? I am so angry! (just kidding)

Three cheers for Turmoil HoRayYYYY HORAYYY HOOOORAAAAYYYYYY

It works for me too, 3 months of problems solved in 10 seconds!
Alfred Tennyson wrote:We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
Tanada
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby turmoil » Tue 17 Jan 2006, 02:14:44

:-D my pleasure guys! That error message that pstarr gave was a great clue.

I think what happened was that the theme you guys selected was having some problems or was/is being worked on. That page that I linked to is available on your account page when you login (there is a "Themes" button).

I'm really glad(and almost suprised) that it worked!

Now if I could only solve Peak Oil and Global Warming...

turmoil
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Previous

Return to Technical Support