Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Blame Obama!

A forum for discussion of regional topics including oil depletion but also government, society, and the future.

Re: Blame Obama!

Unread postby charmcitysking » Fri 12 Apr 2019, 03:46:34

Plantagenet wrote:It will be interesting to see what happens if/when they get Julian Assage back to the USA. PBS is trumpeting that the arrest of Assange in London has huge implications for the Mueller probe because Assange will reveal how Trump and Russia connived to hack the DNC and leak the results to Wikileads.

Not once have I hear PBS (or any other MSM news) mention that Julian Assange has always maintained that Russia wasn't the source for the DNC material, and that he instead has hinted that his source for the DNC material was a dissafected Bernie Bro at the DNC who was appalled at the way the DNC had connived with the Hillary campaign to cheat Bernie out of the D nomination.

Cheers!

“His name is Seth Rich”
charmcitysking
Peat
Peat

Unread postby Cog » Fri 12 Apr 2019, 04:13:14

But the very same people, who for the last two years have assured me that Trump was a Russian agent and Putin puppet, have all said any mention of Seth Rich as the source of the leaked emails is fantasy land and right wing conspiracy thinking. I mean FBI agents wouldn't lie would they? Surely guys like Comey, Brennan, and Clapper, who were loudly proclaimed as paragons of virtue, wouldn't mislead us would they?
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby Newfie » Fri 12 Apr 2019, 10:26:34

From Barr’s remarks about the spying being “sufficiently predicated” I think that means he will, as a minimum, look into how the FISA requests were prepared.
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Plantagenet » Fri 12 Apr 2019, 17:18:42

The Ds went berserk when Barr said the FBI spied on the Trump campaign back in 2016. I guess they've been so caught up in the phony Trump-is-a-Russian-agent conspiracy theory that they haven't been following the revelations about the lies the Obama DOJ and FBI told to the FISA court to gain court permission to spy on the Trump campaign.

Cheers!
Never underestimate the ability of Joe Biden to f#@% things up---Barack Obama
-----------------------------------------------------------
Keep running between the raindrops.
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby dissident » Sun 14 Apr 2019, 11:21:07

Plantagenet wrote:The Ds went berserk when Barr said the FBI spied on the Trump campaign back in 2016. I guess they've been so caught up in the phony Trump-is-a-Russian-agent conspiracy theory that they haven't been following the revelations about the lies the Obama DOJ and FBI told to the FISA court to gain court permission to spy on the Trump campaign.

Cheers!

Nobody is comparing this to the Watergate scandal. It makes that scandal look like a total joke. I guess it is much more easy for Americans to hate on some foreign boogyman than to admit that their politicians are their biggest threat. Whatever legacy Obama had, he flushed it down the toilet with this falsely obtained FISA abuse of power.

And Killary needs to STFU about Assange. If she had won in 2016, she would not have been legitimately elected.
dissident
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Newfie » Sun 14 Apr 2019, 13:07:43

And Killary needs to STFU about Assange. If she had won in 2016, she would not have been legitimately elected.

Dis,

You lost me in that one. How would her win have been deligitimatized and how does that tie with Assange?
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jedrider » Sun 14 Apr 2019, 18:56:58

Cog wrote:The arrest of Assange is interesting considering the timing of the Mueller report release. Surely my tin foil hat is on too tight and its all just a big coincidence. ;)

I'm curious what the connection is, too.

Seems to be that Assange cooperated with Russians and implicitly provided some instruction to Manning.

Almost the same that can be said about Trump.

It makes no sense to me, though.
jedrider
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Cog » Mon 15 Apr 2019, 04:19:26

Except that Trump didn't provide help to the Russians, according to Mueller. I'm doubting Assange did either.
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby Plantagenet » Thu 02 May 2019, 18:23:33

New tell-all book about Obama reveals he was furious that Trump won in 2016, and took it as personal insult that the American people didn't vote the way he was telling them to vote. He felt that Hillary was "soulless" and that is why she lost.

Obama-blamed-Hillary-2016-loss-scripted-soulless-campaign

Funny. In 2008 Obama told Hillary that he thought she was "likable enough" but by 2016 he detested her as a "soulless" empty creature.

-------------------

This new book also reveals why Obama said nothing in response to Russian election hacking in 2014 and then again in 2016. It turns out Obama was afraid. Obama was terrified that if he said anything that Russian would do even more election hacking.

SHEESH! What a coward! What an idiot! Obama's job was to protect our Republic from exactly this kind of thing....not to cower in fear and let the evil Russian hackers mess with our elections!!

CHEERS!
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby KaiserJeep » Thu 02 May 2019, 23:33:41

Nearly everyone he interacted with liked Obama, he was personable, affable and likeable. But he could not actually DO anything usefull as could the typical politician.

Everybody detests Trump, he's brash, offensive, and has a bad case of foot-in-mouth disease. However, he gets plenty done, while hurling insults at those he sees as enemies, especially the media.

Decide which type of POTUS is better.
KaiserJeep 2.0, Neural Subnode 0010 0000 0001 0110 - 1001 0011 0011, Tertiary Adjunct to Unimatrix 0000 0000 0001

Resistance is Futile, YOU will be Assimilated.

Warning: Messages timestamped before April 1, 2016, 06:00 PST were posted by the unmodified human KaiserJeep 1.0
KaiserJeep
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Cog » Fri 03 May 2019, 06:29:53

There is considerable deregulation and federal judges being put on the court behind the scenes. While the Democrats continue to blather on about Russian agents and obstruction of non-crimes. Trump likes the current drama and it hides what he is accomplishing completely in the open, but yet not in view of the public.

The country is going to wake up in 2024 with half the federal judges being Trump appointees. I'm going to laugh all the way to the nursing home in the decades to come.
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby Newfie » Sun 26 May 2019, 13:18:38

On Obama’s watch, the U.S. ranking for press freedom dropped to 46th place.

It gets worse.

https://issuesinsights.com/2019/05/25/r ... y-thought/
Newfie
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Plantagenet » Mon 17 Jun 2019, 18:33:59

Trump says that Obama must have been involved in the decision to spy on his 2016 campaign, which the Mueller investigation has now shown was based on false premises.

obama-trump-mueller-russia-false-premises

Personally, I doubt that the ongoing investigation of the spying on the Trump campaign will be able to connect anything directly to Obama or to top Ds in the White House. No doubt those emails have all been erased and those phones and computers smashed into tiny little pieces long ago.

Cheers!
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Plantagenet » Thu 22 Aug 2019, 17:05:29

The Obamas just bought a 15 million dollar waterfront estate on Martha's Vineyard.

The good news is that its set back from the coast, just in case that promise that Obama made to "stop the seas from rising" doesn't pan out, he should personally be OK.

It was just a year ago the Obama's bought an 8 million dollar mansion in Washington DC. Buying 23 million dollars of property in just a year is pretty impressive.

I must say that for someone who started out as a leftwing community organizer Obama has always had expensive tastes. He's in the money now for sure.

Cheers!
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Outcast_Searcher » Sat 24 Aug 2019, 21:43:30

Plantagenet wrote:I must say that for someone who started out as a leftwing community organizer Obama has always had expensive tastes. He's in the money now for sure.

Chleers!

Wow, just imagine how well he could have done if only he had utilized HRC's "perfectly legal" expertise in trading cattle futures! :lol:
Given the track record of the perma-doomer blogs, I wouldn't bet a fast crash doomer's money on their predictions.
Outcast_Searcher
COB
COB

Unread postby dissident » Sun 25 Aug 2019, 11:42:11

So Obama became vastly more wealthy due to his presidency. That is basic 3rd world corruption. Don't talk about speaking tours. If anything such tours are a form of money laundering.
dissident
Expert
Expert

Unread postby rockdoc123 » Wed 16 Oct 2019, 19:09:52

OK this is just weird. Obama has just tweeted his support for Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau to get re-elected. Trump immediately pointed out this is the Dems trying to interfere in foreign elections (election day is next Monday) but the Liberal Party has said as long as no money changed hands its' OK. Longways from OK to my mind but regardless what really strikes me as strange is that for the past month Trudeau has been facing serious backlash from all quarters regarding the numerous times he was captured in photo/video in blackface. So the former President who rose to power as the first black President of the US, who got tremendous mileage on being the only President supporting the black population of the US is now supporting a clearly racist Canadian Prime Minister who dresses up in blackface at the drop of a hat?
Is it just me or is there something wrong with this picture?
rockdoc123
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Cog » Wed 16 Oct 2019, 19:53:30

Surely you understand by now, it's not interference if a Democrat does it. Obama also attempted to interfere in Israeli elections while in office. Obama absolutely hated Netanyahu and tried to get him out of office.
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby jedrider » Wed 16 Oct 2019, 20:29:32

Politicians have always said who they support, but be careful with one's allies.

Soliciting foreign help in an election is not tolerated though, at least, I hope not. That's why it was written into the Constitution, you guys that say you want the Constitution upheld.

There's a reason the Democrats lost. The electorate wanted to cut off their nose to spite those Democrats. At least, we don't have Hillary on the ballot again :-)
jedrider
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Cog » Wed 16 Oct 2019, 21:33:52

Obama's CIA solicited help from both the UK and Australian intelligence agencies to spy on the Trump campaign. Is that the interference you are referring to?
Cog
Fusion
Fusion

PreviousNext

Return to North America Discussion