Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Bas has passed away

Say hello, learn how to register, read the rules, get staff announcements.

Re: Bas has passed away

Unread postby Carlhole » Sun 03 Jul 2011, 02:31:43

jboogy wrote:Bas was definitely an outstanding person, I remember thinking , "this dude is cool", whenever we would engage, he will be remembered and missed.

The cause of death was so hush-hush, it must have been AIDS or a Drug OD or something.
Carlhole

Unread postby EnergyUnlimited » Sun 03 Jul 2011, 05:27:39

Carlhole wrote:The cause of death was so hush-hush, it must have been AIDS or a Drug OD or something.

??? Why not car accident?
EnergyUnlimited
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Sixstrings » Sun 03 Jul 2011, 06:12:56

What I remember about Bas was that he didn't post much compared to others, but what he did write was worth reading. If I saw that beating drum / clapping hand av I always stopped to read it.

He didn't get into any petty or snarky stuff on the forum. He was smart, kind, and wise.
Sixstrings
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby Pretorian » Mon 04 Jul 2011, 00:55:54

Carlhole wrote:The cause of death was so hush-hush, it must have been AIDS or a Drug OD or something.

Why would you need to know anyway? To adjust your risk-taking properly if it was that?
Pretorian
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Carlhole » Mon 04 Jul 2011, 01:08:29

Pretorian wrote:Why would you need to know anyway? To adjust your risk-taking properly if it was that?

No. When someone dies, a common question is always, "What happened?" And in Bas case, it was kept hush around here.
Carlhole

Unread postby davep » Mon 04 Jul 2011, 07:53:08

Carlhole wrote:No. When someone dies, a common question is always, "What happened?" And in Bas case, it was kept hush around here.

IIRC, only his girlfriend knew how he passed away. And she just didn't mention it. Can you give it a rest? Your speculation is more than a little sickening.
What we think, we become.
davep
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Previous

Return to Welcome