Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal


PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

9/11 Redux pt 5

A forum for discussion of regional topics including oil depletion but also government, society, and the future.

Re: You Might Be A Fascist If…

Unread postby ennui2 » Sat 06 Jun 2015, 09:26:59

Keith_McClary wrote:The 9/11 articles are heavily based on MSM stories...


Because that's the correct story.
"If the oil price crosses above the Etp maximum oil price curve within the next month, I will leave the forum." --SumYunGai (9/21/2016)
User avatar
ennui2
permanently banned
 
Posts: 3920
Joined: Tue 20 Sep 2011, 09:37:02
Location: Not on Homeworld

Re: You Might Be A Fascist If…

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Sat 06 Jun 2015, 17:37:20

ennui2 wrote:
Keith_McClary wrote:The 9/11 articles are heavily based on MSM stories...


Because that's the correct story.


LMFAO. There's a thread for this, but anyone actually looks at the facts of 9/11 starting with building 7 knows the MSM story is just a concoction of lies & anyone who believes it is a sucker. Relevant to the topic in that the general public are as willing to absorb lies into their view of current events as the media is to propogate them, even when the context is so deep & dark as 9/11, how much more so on the whimsies of economics?
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator
 
Posts: 9177
Joined: Wed 04 Feb 2009, 03:00:00

Re: You Might Be A Fascist If…

Unread postby onlooker » Sat 06 Jun 2015, 18:29:35

Good points Sea and very relevant to this thread. A truly fascist government can come to power and retain power based on lies that are naively accepted as the truth. I will not say more on this topic because I sense some strong opinions about it. Let us just say that 9-11 has laid the framework for the world as it is right now and we all need to ask who has most benefited from 9-11. So if a definition of fascism involves no holds barred pursuit of power then 9-11 is as an outrageous pursuit as has I think ever been recorded.
"We are mortal beings doomed to die
User avatar
onlooker
Fission
Fission
 
Posts: 10519
Joined: Sun 10 Nov 2013, 12:49:04
Location: NY, USA

Re: You Might Be A Fascist If…

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Sat 06 Jun 2015, 18:51:53

I would love to know the money trail between the true orchestrators of 9/11 & the huge effort at ludicrous conspiracy theory since then (aka Chemtrails, Kennedy plane crash murder, antivax etc) laying out the path using 9/11 as the starting point for either wholesale buy in or opt out on the whole bundle. It is a ludicrous situation not made better by continued denial & manufactured conspiracy strawmen.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator
 
Posts: 9177
Joined: Wed 04 Feb 2009, 03:00:00

Re: You Might Be A Fascist If…

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Sat 06 Jun 2015, 19:14:03

Perhaps the modern fascist minion is represented in the 9/11 official story buyer's crowd. There, I said it.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator
 
Posts: 9177
Joined: Wed 04 Feb 2009, 03:00:00

Re: You Might Be A Fascist If…

Unread postby Timo » Sat 06 Jun 2015, 20:19:29

9-11 did, indeed, unleash 1984.

Regardless of who's narrative you believe, it was a global game changer. Big Brother has, so far, emerged as the superior to everyone else on this planet. That's the perfect platform to establish and maintain a fascist government.

Just sayin'.
Timo
 

Re: You Might Be A Fascist If…

Unread postby Keith_McClary » Sat 06 Jun 2015, 23:06:46

Timo wrote:9-11 did, indeed, unleash 1984.

Regardless of who's narrative you believe, it was a global game changer. Big Brother has, so far, emerged as the superior to everyone else on this planet. That's the perfect platform to establish and maintain a fascist government.

Just sayin'.

Remember the politicians, pundits and assorted operatives who immediately were eagerly telling us how "The World has Changed Forever".
Facebook knows you're a dog.
User avatar
Keith_McClary
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude
 
Posts: 7325
Joined: Wed 21 Jul 2004, 02:00:00
Location: Suburban tar sands

Re: You Might Be A Fascist If…

Unread postby ennui2 » Sun 07 Jun 2015, 09:25:34

Here we go. Straight from Nazi's to 911 troothers. The only thing missing is vision-master to come back and talk about ancient-aliens. Are the annunaki fascist? Stick a fork in it. This thread is dead.
"If the oil price crosses above the Etp maximum oil price curve within the next month, I will leave the forum." --SumYunGai (9/21/2016)
User avatar
ennui2
permanently banned
 
Posts: 3920
Joined: Tue 20 Sep 2011, 09:37:02
Location: Not on Homeworld

Re: You Might Be A Fascist If…

Unread postby onlooker » Sun 07 Jun 2015, 09:40:28

Timo wrote:9-11 did, indeed, unleash 1984.

Regardless of who's narrative you believe, it was a global game changer. Big Brother has, so far, emerged as the superior to everyone else on this planet. That's the perfect platform to establish and maintain a fascist government.

Just sayin'.

Wow Timo, I think you nailed it!
"We are mortal beings doomed to die
User avatar
onlooker
Fission
Fission
 
Posts: 10519
Joined: Sun 10 Nov 2013, 12:49:04
Location: NY, USA

Re: You Might Be A Fascist If…

Unread postby PrestonSturges » Sun 07 Jun 2015, 16:48:24

Always remember that Fascists and especially the Nazi are conspiracy nuts. They claimed they were saving the Fatherland from the international Jewish conspiracy. They said their actions were self defense against the conspiracy.

Got to conspiracy web sites and you can easily find links or ads for products like "The Holocaust Hoax" book.
User avatar
PrestonSturges
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude
 
Posts: 6052
Joined: Wed 15 Oct 2008, 02:00:00

Re: You Might Be A Fascist If…

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Sun 07 Jun 2015, 18:22:59

Mos chucks a hissy fit & Preston drags our dead strawman out for another poke at 'conspiracy theorists' both suckers of the rotten egg.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator
 
Posts: 9177
Joined: Wed 04 Feb 2009, 03:00:00

Re: You Might Be A Fascist If…

Unread postby PrestonSturges » Sun 07 Jun 2015, 18:37:51

Is it a strawman to say the nazis were conspiracy nuts?
User avatar
PrestonSturges
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude
 
Posts: 6052
Joined: Wed 15 Oct 2008, 02:00:00

Re: You Might Be A Fascist If…

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Sun 07 Jun 2015, 18:54:04

Yes in the context of 9/11, building strawmen is THE mode of argument. Steel framed buildings only fall in their own footprint under one set of conditions. Talking all day about the history of fire or buildings to side step the fact this only happened 3 times in history, on the same day, in the same place, & one of those buildings wasn't even hit by anything & had a fuel load of furniture & office paper, is just distraction.

'Truther' & Conspiracy theorist' are both classic 1984 doublespeak & folks finding themselves speaking doublespeak have joined the agency. The fascist agency.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator
 
Posts: 9177
Joined: Wed 04 Feb 2009, 03:00:00

Re: You Might Be A Fascist If…

Unread postby PrestonSturges » Sun 07 Jun 2015, 19:49:57

The white supremacists say 9/11 was an inside job. Spoiler alert - the jews did it.
User avatar
PrestonSturges
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude
 
Posts: 6052
Joined: Wed 15 Oct 2008, 02:00:00

Re: You Might Be A Fascist If…

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Sun 07 Jun 2015, 20:18:22

Whatever, fascist. The fact about 90% of non Americans & about half of Americans think your government has covered up the real events is a plus for showing the fascist cool aid is less popular than it's designers might prefer. The fact idiots who believe any crap they are told know the sky is blue & 9/11 stinks is a totally moot point.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator
 
Posts: 9177
Joined: Wed 04 Feb 2009, 03:00:00

Re: You Might Be A Fascist If…

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Sun 07 Jun 2015, 20:36:55

Anyone who wants to read state of the art doublespeak there is no better starting point than a personal investigation of 9/11 & leave the best bullshit for last, the 'debunker' spiels. Absolute crapola, then the unavoidable argument that all the various professional associations members signed up for a new 9/11 investigation are brainwashed idiots, holocaust deniers, hence Nazis, thousands & thousands of architects & engineers, ex & serving American Military Officers & personnel, all sneaky Nazis supporting terrorism. What absolute baloney!
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator
 
Posts: 9177
Joined: Wed 04 Feb 2009, 03:00:00

Re: You Might Be A Fascist If…

Unread postby Keith_McClary » Sun 07 Jun 2015, 21:15:45

PrestonSturges wrote:Always remember that Fascists and especially the Nazi are conspiracy nuts. They claimed they were saving the Fatherland from the international Jewish conspiracy. They said their actions were self defense against the conspiracy.
The official 9/11 theory is a conspiracy theory.
Facebook knows you're a dog.
User avatar
Keith_McClary
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude
 
Posts: 7325
Joined: Wed 21 Jul 2004, 02:00:00
Location: Suburban tar sands

Re: You Might Be A Fascist If…

Unread postby ennui2 » Mon 08 Jun 2015, 11:10:25

I know who the 9/11 nuts are on this board and I know if you feed the trolls, they'll just drone on for 100+ pages of nonsense. If I've heard this crap once I've heard it a million times. There's nothing new to offer and nobody's changing anyone's minds on that issue. So Keith and company, if you want to just piss into the wind, go right ahead. It won't accomplish anything.
"If the oil price crosses above the Etp maximum oil price curve within the next month, I will leave the forum." --SumYunGai (9/21/2016)
User avatar
ennui2
permanently banned
 
Posts: 3920
Joined: Tue 20 Sep 2011, 09:37:02
Location: Not on Homeworld

Re: You Might Be A Fascist If…

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Mon 08 Jun 2015, 14:40:50

Intellectual & moral cowardice in support of mass murder, no need for discussion of who is nuts.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator
 
Posts: 9177
Joined: Wed 04 Feb 2009, 03:00:00

Re: You Might Be A Fascist If…

Unread postby onlooker » Mon 08 Jun 2015, 14:45:56

SeaGypsy wrote:Intellectual & moral cowardice in support of mass murder, no need for discussion of who is nuts.

Hence my moniker none are so blind as those who do not wish to see.
They say in any crime their are three points of emphasis
The means to commit the crime
The opportunity to commit the crime
The motive to commit the crime.
Which country fits the description? I think some of us know.
"We are mortal beings doomed to die
User avatar
onlooker
Fission
Fission
 
Posts: 10519
Joined: Sun 10 Nov 2013, 12:49:04
Location: NY, USA

PreviousNext

Return to North America Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Outcast_Searcher and 7 guests