Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

9/11 Redux pt 5

A forum for discussion of regional topics including oil depletion but also government, society, and the future.

Re: 9/11 Redux pt 5

Unread postby Plantagenet » Sat 10 Sep 2016, 12:36:50

pstarr wrote:
Plantagenet wrote:Metal worker debunks argument that burning jet fuel can't cause steel to become weak

angry-metal-worker-makes-video-debunking-jet-fuel-cant-melt-steel-beams-911-

Enough with the endless arguments over whether or not jet fuel can weaken steel beams. Yes it can.

This metalworker guy proves burning jet fuel can turn steel into putty---right before your eyes in a youtube video

CHEERS!

Impressive credentials. An angry metalworkers vs 1,000 professional trained engineers. Sorry Planty, I have to go with the experts. Neither the NIST politically-appointed flacks nor the metalworker know squat compared to the experts.

There were an army of NIST Ph.ds who did the US Government report on the 9/11 building collapses. These people are probably the best in the world at what they do. The NIST scientists and engineers had access to the site, access to all the wreckage, and they had every instrument you can imagine and an unlimited budget to do tests on the materials. And the "angry" metalworker might just be one guy, but he proved that steel becomes malleable from the heat produced by burning jet fuel and made a youtube video to show the world. Its just a fact that the heat from burning jet fuel is capable of weakening steel to the point it fails.

If the "1000" experts who doubt the official story on 9/11 have proof of anything suspicious or underhanded then they should take it to court. They should file a class action suit for billions of dollars in damages on behalf of off the victims or all Americans or some group or another and sue the heck out of NIST or the Bush family or the airline companies or the NYC fire department or the US government. They should sue whoever they blame and present their evidence in court. They could even file for damages in civil court, where the level of proof is much lower then in criminal court, if they have evidence that damage or death resulted from some plot.

Thats how our society works---things are decided in court.

The fact that the 9/11 truthers won't take their "truth" to court----not even to civil court--- shows that they don't have anything that will stand up in court.

The 9/11 truthers claims won't stand up to examination in court
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Plantagenet » Sat 10 Sep 2016, 13:19:00

pstarr wrote:did you photoshop that yourself? The fireball is exaggerated.

Nope. Its just a better photo then the crummy ones the truthers use.

Hey....here's a 9/11 subject to discuss----soemthing new instead of this 15 year old stuff.

Speaking of going to court---Did you see the that Congress voted in a new law to allow US victims of the 9/11 attacks to sue the Saudis?

And Obama said he is going to veto it?

What do you think---should Obama veto the law allowing US citizens to sue KSA over 9/11 or should he sign it into law?

9-11-families-pressure-obama-sign-bill-sue-saudi-arabia-

I swear by the beard of Muhammad I won't let those American dogs to to court and sue you over 9/11, your highness
Never underestimate the ability of Joe Biden to f#@% things up---Barack Obama
-----------------------------------------------------------
Keep running between the raindrops.
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Plantagenet » Sat 10 Sep 2016, 14:11:59

pstarr wrote:Here's a list of Engineers for 9/11 truth Hundreds upon hundreds of trained professionals who believe the official report is so much hogwash.

Actually that link does't bring up any such list. Please post the proper link or be exposed as a phony link poster.

Cheers!
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Plantagenet » Sat 10 Sep 2016, 14:23:42

pstarr wrote:
Plantagenet wrote:
pstarr wrote:Here's a list of Engineers for 9/11 truth Hundreds upon hundreds of trained professionals who believe the official report is so much hogwash.

Actually that link does't bring up any such list. Please post the proper link or be exposed as a phony link poster.

Cheers!
I'll leave it up to you.

So you posted a phony link to back up your phony claims. Or should I say phony B.S.

I thought as much. :lol:
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby onlooker » Sat 10 Sep 2016, 14:43:22

Maybe people have not gone to court because of this
Whistleblowers and witnesses dying in suspicious ways
http://www.cabaltimes.com/2011/09/11/re ... -cover-up/

https://usahitman.com/wbdct911/

https://www.corbettreport.com/meet-the- ... leblowers/
"We are mortal beings doomed to die
onlooker
Fission
Fission

Unread postby Plantagenet » Sat 10 Sep 2016, 15:19:45

pstarr wrote:your rich buddies.....

?????

Lets see now. I live in a cabin in Alaska and I chop wood to heat my cabin and I hunt moose and net salmon to eat during the winter.

You live in a million dollar plus owner-designed McMansion on a compound in a neighborhood of millionaires in a posh coastal area of California.

I think you need to recalibrate your self-image ----- you are the one who is rich and you are the one with rich buddies.

Cheers!

Petey is a big phony---he lives in a VERY expansive house near the coast in northern California
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Plantagenet » Sat 10 Sep 2016, 15:21:55

onlooker wrote:Maybe people have not gone to court because of this
Whistleblowers and witnesses dying in suspicious ways
http://www.cabaltimes.com/2011/09/11/re ... -cover-up/

https://usahitman.com/wbdct911/

https://www.corbettreport.com/meet-the- ... leblowers/

The Bernie supporter who was suing the DNC for disenfranchising the voters by tilting the election to Hilalry died under suspicious circumstances in his own house. Nonetheless another brave guy stepped up to push the lawsuit against the DNC forward.
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Plantagenet » Sat 10 Sep 2016, 15:24:46

Hey Onlooker---I've got a question for you.

I couldn't get a straight answer out of Petey ----probably too busy toking up while staring at the ocean from the hot tub on his expansive redwood deck.

What do you think of Obama's threat to veto the law that would allow 9/11 family members and survivors to sue the Saudis for their role in supporting the hijackers?

Do you support Obama on this, or do you support the 9/11 families and victims?

Cheers!
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Plantagenet » Sat 10 Sep 2016, 18:28:54

pstarr wrote:You have described your rich lifestyle in detail.

?????

Petey---calm down.

Now think about this---I don't live in an expensive house in a posh area near the coast in California----thats where you live. :)
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby Plantagenet » Sat 10 Sep 2016, 19:27:05

US Business community voices support for Obama's pledge to veto law allowing 9/11 victims to sue Saudi

bloomberg-explain-why-allowing-911-victims-sue-saudis-un-american

How strange that all the 9/11 truthers at this site are silent about Obama's pledge to veto a new law that would allow families of 9/11 victims to sue the Saudis for their role in supporting the hijackers. I guess the 9/11 truthers support Obama in this, even though it means supporting the Saudis rather then then 9/11 victims and their families. :lol:
Never underestimate the ability of Joe Biden to f#@% things up---Barack Obama
-----------------------------------------------------------
Keep running between the raindrops.
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby onlooker » Sat 10 Sep 2016, 19:49:45

Yes, I support the 911 families suing the Saudis and while they are at it they should sue the US government. Planty, I realize Obama does not want this to happen not because he loves the Saudis or hates 911 families but because revealing details would come out about US involvement in 911. Yep, I am going become a freelance journalist. Oh and Plant, I am glad you can afford to afford to take vacations to exotic locations. Wish I could.
onlooker
Fission
Fission

Unread postby onlooker » Sun 11 Sep 2016, 07:28:16

14265074_10209112334317631_5794556136026335757_n.jpg

AND MANY OTHER HOLES IN THE STORY THAT MAKE THE OFFICIAL VERSION LAUGHABLE
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
onlooker
Fission
Fission

Unread postby toolpush » Sun 11 Sep 2016, 08:21:24

Saw an interesting theory and video, that the aircraft itself was taken into account as a source of fuel, ie 30 ton of Molten Aluminium that reacts with water, rust and gypsum to cause an explosion. There is video of yellow molten metal pouring out of the towers just before they cam e down. The yellow colour corresponded to molten Aluminium at 1000 degs.
toolpush
Lignite
Lignite

Unread postby onlooker » Sun 11 Sep 2016, 09:00:32

Yes but they do not fall in a matter of seconds like a controlled demolition
onlooker
Fission
Fission

PreviousNext

Return to North America Discussion