Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

9/11 Redux pt 5

A forum for discussion of regional topics including oil depletion but also government, society, and the future.

Re: 9/11 Redux pt 5

Unread postby ennui2 » Mon 30 May 2016, 18:22:01

PStarr translation = "Onlooker agrees with me on some issues, therefore I'm going to lick his boots even when he's spouting nonsense."
"If the oil price crosses above the Etp maximum oil price curve within the next month, I will leave the forum." --SumYunGai (9/21/2016)
ennui2
Permanently Banned

Unread postby Plantagenet » Sat 18 Jun 2016, 13:06:48

New evidence that people in the Saudi government helped the 9/11 attackers get established in the US and prepare for the attack.

saudi-arabia-sept11-classified

Low-level involvement of a few Saudi officials with the hijackers makes a lot of sense, and fills in some of the background to the plot.
Never underestimate the ability of Joe Biden to f#@% things up---Barack Obama
-----------------------------------------------------------
Keep running between the raindrops.
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby onlooker » Sat 18 Jun 2016, 14:29:06

Plantagenet wrote:New evidence that people in the Saudi government helped the 9/11 attackers get established in the US and prepare for the attack.

saudi-arabia-sept11-classified

Low-level involvement of a few Saudi officials with the hijackers makes a lot of sense, and fills in some of the background to the plot.

Not buying it much points to this going all the way to top of both Saudi AND US
"We are mortal beings doomed to die
onlooker
Fission
Fission

Unread postby Plantagenet » Tue 06 Sep 2016, 23:48:37

A PBS documentary called "9/11 Inside the Pentagon" now airing around the country.

Its a really good show, filled with interviews with survivors of the attack, the stories of the rescuers, computer animations of the impact of the jet into the Pentagon, and some background on the air traffic response to the four planes. The documentary also shows the famous camera footage of the plane hitting the pentagon.

RECOMMENDED.
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby onlooker » Wed 07 Sep 2016, 03:51:25

Plantagenet wrote:A PBS documentary called "9/11 Inside the Pentagon" now airing around the country.

Its a really good show, filled with interviews with survivors of the attack, the stories of the rescuers, computer animations of the impact of the jet into the Pentagon, and some background on the air traffic response to the four planes. The documentary also shows the famous camera footage of the plane hitting the pentagon.
RECOMMENDED.

RECOMMENDED for the more credible version of what happened at the Pentagon 911truth.org
onlooker
Fission
Fission

Unread postby ennui2 » Wed 07 Sep 2016, 13:21:05

onlooker wrote:
Plantagenet wrote:A PBS documentary called "9/11 Inside the Pentagon" now airing around the country.

RECOMMENDED.

RECOMMENDED for the more credible version of what happened at the Pentagon 911truth.org

So much for the assertion (in the mausoleum thread) that there's no more tinfoilers on peakoil.com
"If the oil price crosses above the Etp maximum oil price curve within the next month, I will leave the forum." --SumYunGai (9/21/2016)
ennui2
Permanently Banned

Unread postby Plantagenet » Wed 07 Sep 2016, 14:57:06

onlooker wrote:the clean missile hole?

The PBS documentary didnt discuss the missile theory, but they did discuss the small hole in the outer wall. Of course that isn't a missile hole---thats where the jet fuselage penetrated the armored wall and went inside the Pentagon.

According to PBS the wings came off the plane and basically fragmented. Thats not unrealistic---wings are built to be exceptionally light. Wings are so delicate that crew aren't even supposed to step on them except in certain reinforced areas. Next time you are on a plane look out the window at the wings. You'll see "NO STEP" printed all over the wing.

The fragility of the wings on jets was also shown in the WTC attack, where a wing from the plane that hit the first tower completely sheared off and actually hit the second tower. And thats after impacting a wall made mainly of glass---something much weaker then the blast reinforced walls of the Pentagon.

More evidence that a plane hit the Pentagon and not a missile comes from the survivors and rescuers. The stories they told to the PBS film crew all involve the large amounts of jet fuel that flooded out of the jet upon impact. This jet fuel soaked everything around the plane impact area and then ignited. Missiles use solid fuel---not liquid fuel, so that pretty much rules out the missile conspiracy theory right there.

Cheers!

Missiles use solid fuel---not jet fuel. There was jet fuel all around the impact site at the Pentagon---that disproves the missile theory right there.
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby onlooker » Wed 07 Sep 2016, 15:32:54

Here is a link to what a "fantasy" the flight into the Pentagon was. https://truthandshadows.wordpress.com/2 ... f-fantasy/
Notice that the hole was 20 feet across not consistent with the plane that supposedly hit. Also this:
All of this is physically impossible, plain and simple. The wings of a 757 can’t hit a concrete building at more than 500 mph without leaving a mark. And they certainly won’t be vaporized by exploding jet fuel.
There is NOT ONE piece of wreckage that has been positively tied to Flight 77. The engines, virtually indestructible, were not recovered, although it is claimed that an engine “core” was from one of the 757 engines. There were no bodies, no seats, no pieces of luggage. There were a couple of pieces of fuselage but they were big enough that one person could pick them up. There’s no proof it came from that plane.
Are you still willing to buy the idea that the plane was incinerated in the explosion? Can the energy exist to blow a plane into small bits of metal while simultaneously penetrating 310 feet into the Pentagon? The problem there is that photos of the damaged Pentagon clearly show offices with their side wall sheared off. Visible are wooden desks with computers on them and other office furniture. There’s even a wooden stool with an open book sitting on top of it just a foot or two from the ripped off wall. The heat was intense enough to vaporize the plane but not hot enough to set office furniture or books on fire.
onlooker
Fission
Fission

Unread postby Plantagenet » Wed 07 Sep 2016, 16:10:02

onlooker wrote:Can the energy exist to blow a plane into small bits of metal while simultaneously penetrating 310 feet into the Pentagon?

F=MA

You've got a passenger jet loaded with jet fuel traveling at 500± mph crashing into a fortified building wall.

The forces involved were enormous.

--------------------------------------------------------------

How do you explain all the jet fuel at the Pentagon if it was hit by a missile? Missiles use dry fuel.

----------------------------------------------------------------

How do you explain the eyewitness accounts of the plane flying in low and hitting the Pentagon. A jet plane and a cruise missile look totally different and people say they saw a jet plane.

For instance:

Anderson, Steve
I witnessed the jet hit the Pentagon on September 11. From my office on the 19th floor of the USA TODAY building in Arlington, Va., I have a view of Arlington Cemetery, Crystal City, the Pentagon, National Airport and the Potomac River. ... Shortly after watching the second tragedy, I heard jet engines pass our building, which, being so close to the airport is very common. But I thought the airport was closed. I figured it was a plane coming in for landing. A few moments later, as I was looking down at my desk, the plane caught my eye. It didn't register at first. I thought to myself that I couldn't believe the pilot was flying so low. Then it dawned on me what was about to happen. I watched in horror as the plane flew at treetop level, banked slightly to the left, drug it's wing along the ground and slammed into the west wall of the Pentagon exploding into a giant orange fireball. Then black smoke. Then white smoke.

http://www.jmu.edu/alumni/tragedy%5Fres ... sages.html

PS: I suggest you check out your local listings for PBS programs and see if you can catch this new documentary. PBS tends to repeat a lot of shows on their multiple digital channels, so you may still be able to see it. I'm not saying its going to convince you, but you might find it interesting.

Cheers!
Last edited by Plantagenet on Wed 07 Sep 2016, 16:19:04, edited 2 times in total.
Never underestimate the ability of Joe Biden to f#@% things up---Barack Obama
-----------------------------------------------------------
Keep running between the raindrops.
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby onlooker » Wed 07 Sep 2016, 16:14:39

That fishy the eyewitness accounts, can be just people planted by the powers that be to offer up "a story". How can anyone explain the maneuvers done in the approach to the Pentagon as per my link: https://truthandshadows.wordpress.com/2 ... f-fantasy/
Jet fuel can be deliberately spilled.
onlooker
Fission
Fission

Unread postby onlooker » Wed 07 Sep 2016, 16:17:52

https://truthandshadows.wordpress.com/2 ... witnessed/

From those who were there: investigation reveals that at least 156 witnessed WTC explosions
onlooker
Fission
Fission

Unread postby ralfy » Wed 07 Sep 2016, 22:30:31

"15 years later: on the physics of high-rise building collapses"

http://www.europhysicsnews.org/articles ... 74p21.html

The article in PDF is linked in the right sidebar of the page.
ralfy
Light Sweet Crude
Light Sweet Crude

Unread postby Rod_Cloutier » Thu 08 Sep 2016, 00:46:04

That time of the year again to rehash the official 9/11 lie:

https://youtu.be/yuC_4mGTs98

And of course all of the credible witnesses ended up in shallow graves... Stalin liked car accidents to get rid of inconvenient people, the Bush AND Obama regimes have a thing for light aircraft and helicopter accidents. Same results.
Rod_Cloutier
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby Plantagenet » Thu 08 Sep 2016, 12:09:04

Metal worker debunks argument that burning jet fuel can't cause steel to become weak

angry-metal-worker-makes-video-debunking-jet-fuel-cant-melt-steel-beams-911-

Enough with the endless arguments over whether or not jet fuel can weaken steel beams. Yes it can.

This metalworker guy proves burning jet fuel can turn steel into putty---right before your eyes in a youtube video

CHEERS!
Plantagenet
Expert
Expert

Unread postby onlooker » Thu 08 Sep 2016, 12:13:08

Something about the school system, advertising and the consumer economy.---So true. The status quo is also about the degree of conformity and complacency evident in the citizens of rich countries. This I think stems in part from the people content with their material needs taken care of and some entertainment. I think the Romans were similar with their "bread and circus" for the people
onlooker
Fission
Fission

PreviousNext

Return to North America Discussion