Page added on December 4, 2018

“Collapse Of Civilisation Is On The Horizon” World Leaders Warned

Enviroment

– “Time is running out” – Sir David Attenborough
Continuation of civilisation is in your hands,” Attenborough warns world leaders
– Mass extinction is “on the horizon”
– Failure to ‘join the dots’ between environmental risks and significant economic challenges

(Editors note: The world faces some very serious ecological challenges due to the pollution, destruction and over consumption of our natural resources. What we find quite bizarre is the complete cognitive dissonance between the increasingly alarming warnings of absolute environmental Armageddon and the complete complacency of investors and market participants.

There is a complete failure to ‘join the dots’ between environmental challenges of today and how they may impact our economies and global markets.

The notion that our global economy and financial markets including frothy risk assets such as stock and bond markets would not be impacted by “civilisation collapse” is irrational and complacent in the extreme. Our economies and markets are dependent on our planet. If civilisation collapses then so will companies, governments and economies and the markets which are all a subset of our civilisation and our planet.

Whether the severe environmental challenges of today will result in the complete collapse of civilisation is yet to be determined. We hope and believe that humanity will step back from the brink.

However, it would be prudent for people to take stock of the risks, take a long term view and diversify into physical gold and silver. Both have protected people from societal and economic collapse throughout history.

Precious metals in coin and bar form (taken insured delivery of or in allocated and segregated storage) remain vital forms of financial insurance and hedges against various worst case scenarios such as financial and currency crashes, global pandemics, world wars, natural disasters such as earthquakes, super volcanoes and ecological disasters.

“Collapse Of Civilisation Is On The Horizon” – Attenborough Warns

The world faces a “disaster of global scale” that poses the greatest threat to civilization and the natural world for thousands of years, Sir David Attenborough warned yesterday.

The broadcaster and environmentalist, 92, spoke ominously about his view on the catastrophic effects of climate change at a United Nations summit in Poland.

Attenborough, who is famous for his amazing nature programmes, urged world leaders at the UN conference to “take action” to prevent the “collapse of civilisation.”

“Right now we are facing a manmade disaster of global scale, our greatest threat in thousands of years: climate change,” he warned in a speech at the two-week climate conference in Poland.

“If we don’t take action, the collapse of our civilisations and the extinction of much of the natural world is on the horizon.”

GoldCore, Zerohedge

162 Comments on "“Collapse Of Civilisation Is On The Horizon” World Leaders Warned"

1. Truth Buster on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 7:17 pm

By the way, Anti-us, this is not YOUR web site. You don’t make the rules, thank goodness. If you want to be the boss, start your own rag.

I promise never to visit.

2. Davy on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 7:20 pm

I shit all over the bed. Now I get to sleep in it.

3. Antius on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 7:22 pm

Still waiting JuanP. One comment that has some relevance to what Attenborough was saying. Or something else of any relevance to this board?

4. Davy on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 7:24 pm

JuanP, give it a rest and let others have a turn at saying something. Your problem is you don’t know when to stop.

5. makati1 on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 7:28 pm

Davy, I just point out how bad the Us is and that it should be taken down before it starts a nuclear war. How is that “negative”? It’s a free world outside the USMSM Iron Curtain.

As for JuanP, I support his harassment of you 100%. I laugh at your attempts to stop it. You are helpless, Davy. You cannot prevent anyone here from doing what they want. It’s called “FREEDOM” snowflake. If it hurts your feeling, go hug your goat and cry. We don’t give a damn. You are only getting what you shoveled out for the past 5+ years. Don’t expect a “Get out of jail free” card at this point. Just go away.

6. Truth Buster on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 7:29 pm

I’ll say something. Sir David Attenborough is a wise and prescient gentleman who has worked tirelessly over the decades to mitigate the present 6th Mass Extinction.

Yet, Anti-US supports the most virulent anti-environmental manifestation of any political ideology in modern history, which is a textbook definition of cognitive dissonance.

Did I miss your comments on the post?

7. Davy on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 7:31 pm

Golly gee wiz. I’se projecting again.

8. makati1 on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 7:33 pm

“Antius, hypocrisy is your thing now? Have you noticed that the site owner is posting more and more political/social articles and fewer oily things?

It appears that you didn’t. Oil like economics is a guessing game and both are taking the world into extinction. Current events are more interesting and important. Things like Trumps tearing up all of the things hat have prevented world destruction and kept some semblance of peace for the last 50 years.

We are on the edge of the precipice and many don’t know it. More know but deny. A few are preparing to ease the pain. Where do you fit in?”

This is encase you missed my previous post, which it appears that you did. LOL.

9. makati1 on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 7:37 pm

“War Whores” Revisited. Flashback to Media Coverage of the 2003 Invasion of Iraq”

“Isn’t Amerika great? I mean, look at the world of (so called) television journalism. The more these characters ‘lay down’ for the masters of empire, the more they get compensated.”

“So much for integrity. One wonders if any of the ‘War Whores’ ever actually faced those same cameras years later to say ‘Mea Culpa’ for being a whore for the empire?

Methinks not. Oh, the only rationale that most of our media and political whores who backed the lies and disinformation have done is to say ‘Well, the info was incorrect about WMDs in Iraq and we were misled by those with good intentions.’ Yeah, and I have this bridge in Brooklyn…..”

Brainwashing to start a war. Russia? China? Iran? Who is next and will it be the LAST war? We shall see.

10. Antius on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 7:39 pm

“By the way, Anti-us, this is not YOUR web site. You don’t make the rules, thank goodness”

I am a proponent of unmoderated sites, as I believe in freedom of speech without censorship or persecution. Growing up in the UK and watching people get carted off to prison simply for saying the wrong thing, has taught me to appreciate freedom. I strongly sympathise with the founding fathers on that one.

11. Davy on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 7:43 pm

“As for JuanP, I support his harassment of you 100%. I laugh at your attempts to stop it. You are helpless, Davy. You cannot prevent anyone here from doing what they”

Sure you do billy it enables you and you could give a shit about others. You don’t care about quality. You care about billy. You whine about identity theft then condone it. You are a classic hypocrite.

12. I AM THE MOB on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 7:49 pm

Trump shrugs off future debt crisis: ‘I won’t be here’

13. Davy on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 8:17 pm

I am without a doubt the biggest hypocrite on this board. In other words, I’m projecting again. Don’t expect my bullshit to end anytime soon dumbasses. I plan to destroy this forum for everyone else cause I’m a self absorbed arrogant prick.

14. makati1 on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 8:18 pm

You are correct Davy. I don’t give a shit about you at all. You could die today and I would only notice that the site bully was absent. A plus in my book.

Where did I “whine” about identity theft? I made a comment that it was a waste of space and your sock-puppets were just cluttering up the site. Is that “whining”?

I would rather JuanP posted a lot of take-downs against you rather than your posting many, many immature and arrogant putdowns of my comments.

You never rebut. You just want to strike out at those who have a different view of the world. You are nothing more than a 9 year old spoiled bully who is frustrated because no one likes you. Too fucking bad. You asked for it hundreds, if not thousands of times over the last 5+ years. Blow-back is a bitch, isn’t it snowflake? LMAO!

15. makati1 on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 8:24 pm

Antius, “You are beginning to test my faith. You are a walkin talkin example of why this board really does need a moderating function; to filter out obsessive nut jobs.”

But, don’t YOU realize that this site would die if they moderated it and kicked out the ones who ‘klik’ the most? After all, it is ALL about money, not your feelings.

No one cares about oily guesses except those who have $$$ invested in it and see the end coming. Advice: Get out now if you are one of those suckers and pay off your debts, buy preps, etc.

16. Truth Buster on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 8:30 pm

” You are a walkin talkin example of why this board really does need a moderating function; to filter out obsessive nut jobs.”

Let me guess, Anti-US, you classify yourself as a paragon of mental stability. This site has no moderator. If you can’t stand the heat, get the fuck out of the kitchen, snowflake and start your own wildly popular blog. I give you my promise never to visit.

“You bombard this site constantly, with content that has no relevance.”

Content with no relevance? Show examples, Anti-US.

You like to make lots of accusations, but without any evidence. Same with your barrage of insults.

You are angry because I know the type of person you are and, thus, easily call out your intellectual dishonesty.

The truth is painful to accept.

17. Truth Buster on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 8:34 pm

By the way, Anti-US, I made a relevant comment, yet you can’t control your desire to fling shit. Goes to show your promises aren’t worth doodly crap.

More intellectual dishonesty from the biggest fraudster here.

18. Davy on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 8:44 pm

You two are back to your group censorship games, lies, and distortions. JuanP is taking it to the very worst that an unmoderated forums can go with his identity games and obsessive packing of the forum with his personal vendettas. You, billy, are part of this and as usual participating in it as part of his group. Billy, I will fight you agenda with ideas not games. I am not going anywhere. Prepare to defend your crazy agenda.

19. Davy on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 8:47 pm

JuanP and his newest sock “truth buster” lol. Everyone now knows any new name is you JuanP.

20. Davy on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 8:50 pm

I am not going anywhere.

Translation:

21. Busted Truth on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 8:59 pm

Everyone knows that you are the reason this forum has been run into the ground Davy, except for Anti-US and your Russian sock puppet Эй, братья, пожалуйста, ударьте антиамериканскую собаку, которую я сделал из гранитного форума.

22. makati1 on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 9:02 pm

Davy, I am not here to fight. I am here to engage in intelligent discussion of current events. YOU, however are, and have always been, the disrupter/destroyer of this site. You know your bloody country is going down and you think denying it will change the facts. Hint: They won’t.

As for you not going anywhere. You are definitively going to be burred long before me because you are full of spite and hate for anyone who disagrees with you, which is just about everyone. Likely on drugs, prescribed and otherwise. Stressed and frustrated. All that equals a short life span. Not to mention delusional and arrogant. Both will get you killed in the chaos coming to America.

23. Davy on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 9:07 pm

JuanP, you are beaten and your group of censors are gone. You can’t stand failure but you are a failure and your behavior proves this out. You have lost ALL respectability and now going rogue even for the minimal standards of an unmoderated forums. You have lost it. Nothing is holding you back now and it shows.

24. Davy on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 9:09 pm

“Davy, I am not here to fight. I am here to engage“

LMFAO, billy, you can say what you want but your actions say otherwise.

25. Busted Truth on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 9:13 pm

Are you really that daft Davy?

26. Davy on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 9:31 pm

Fancy word there JuanP, lol. Do you know what it means?

27. Davy on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 9:35 pm

I am retiring for the night any Davy post are JuanP until morning.

28. makati1 on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 9:42 pm

Davy, look in the mirror. Hypocrite!

29. Cloggie on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 10:14 pm

30. Truth Buster on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 10:26 pm

Can you imagine what life is like for a person who spends 18 to 20 hours of each and every day throwing poo on this site.

No wonder the old lady packed her bags and said I’m out of this funny farm.

31. makati1 on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 11:04 pm

Truth, right on! ^_^

32. makati1 on Thu, 6th Dec 2018 12:37 am

Signs of the collapse;

“Miseducated or Stupid?”

“A recent Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation survey found that 51 percent of American millennials would rather live in a socialist or communist country than in a capitalist country….”

“MSM Is Getting Weirder, More Frantic, And More Desperate By The Day”

“Whoever controls the narrative controls the world. The unelected power establishment which rules over us depends on narrative control in order to rule, and if people do not trust the plutocrat-owned talking heads who are telling them what narratives to believe, there can be no control. …The only thing keeping the many from rising like lions against the few to create a new world which benefits everyone is the establishment propaganda machine, and right now it is wildly off balance. Shove hard, and don’t stop shoving until it falls.”

Part 1

33. makati1 on Thu, 6th Dec 2018 12:47 am

Signs part 2:

“The Disintegration of Western Society”

““The American people” are no longer a reality but a mythical creature like the unicorn….The film, The Matrix, is the greatest film of out lifetime. Why? Because it shows that there are two realities. A real one of which only a few people are aware, and a virtual one in which eveyone else lives….

In the United States today, and throughout “Western Brainwashed Civilization,” only a handful of people exist who are capable of differentiating the real from the created reality in which all explanations are controlled and kept as far away from the truth as possible. Everything that every Western government and “news” organization says is a lie to control the explanations that we are fed in order to keep us locked in The Matrix.”

“When America’s Media Contradicts America’s President”

There was too much in this article that is important, so I will not try to condense it.

Anyone in denial that the US is going down the shitter is either retarded or in deep denial because they are scared shitless. I won’t even give them the “brainwashed” excuse because, if they have access to the internet, they have access to the truth.

34. Davy on Thu, 6th Dec 2018 12:53 am

35. Cloggie on Thu, 6th Dec 2018 12:54 am

Britain finally coming to its senses:

“Revealed: Only three in ten want their MP to reject Theresa May’s Brexit deal as pressure mounts to back PM”

THIS is the real story, not this f*-Brexit circus:

“STEPHEN GLOVER: The brutal truth is China is a more rapacious threat to us than the EU”

Hardline Brexiteers are worried that if Theresa May’s deal should ever see the light of day, this country will become a colony or ‘vassal state’ of the European Union.

But another power infinitely more dynamic than the EU is eyeing us up for colonial status. Its leaders make Jean-Claude Juncker and Michel Barnier appear almost harmless. I am speaking of China.

Well, I’ll be darned. White people are NOT the enemy in the eyes of the British/Anglos? One learns something new every day!

Seriously, this is the real story of the 21st century: the rise of China (and the demise of Anglo has-beens after them committing racial suicide on orders of the Soros bunch).

And climate change a good 2nd.

36. Cloggie on Thu, 6th Dec 2018 12:57 am

More signs that the hydra is coming down:

37. Antius on Thu, 6th Dec 2018 3:48 am

“And not peak oil, that can be addressed with renewable energy and third carbon age dregs, like UCG and methane hydrates.”

This is unlikely to be true. It is essentially BAU for most of the world’s countries so far. And it isn’t working. Germany is the only country in the western world still growing. In most countries, prosperity is now shrinking.

I submit to you the following extract from Tim Morgan’s SEEDS analysis website:

“According to the SEEDS model, the fossil fuel ECoE progression has been as follows:
    1980: 1.7%
    1990: 2.6%
    2000: 4.1%
    2010: 6.7%
    2020E: 10.5%
    2030E: 13.5%

Renewable energy sources remain at an immature stage at which ECoEs are falling. Taken together, the ECoE progression for renewables is stated by SEEDS at:
    1980: 16.7%
    1990: 14.2%
    2000: 13.3%
    2010: 12.1%
    2020E: 11.1%
    2030E: 10.2%

In pure calorific terms, the ECoEs of renewables are likely to become lower than those of fossil fuels at some point within the early 2020s.

This does not, however, mean that transitioning to renewables will enable us to escape from the fossil fuel “ECoE trap”. There are three main factors which make this unlikely.”

Source:

I have considered setting up a user name and commenting on Tim’s pages. But I think he has enough contributors.

38. Davy on Thu, 6th Dec 2018 4:24 am

“This site does NOT need moderation. What it does need is a single password per username so that juveniles no longer can hijack a username. That’s all. Even the most archaic board software has that functionality.”

I agree 100% neder. It is like warfare with the big boys, there needs to be a minimum of acceptable behavior. Stealing identities destroys the integrity of the board and topic feeds. Sock puppets are bad but nothing like identity theft. Sock puppets can be exposed and rooted out. Topics and agendas can be debated out. Personal attacks are inevitable. We have hypocrites here who whine about personal attacks and also do them. What is a personal attack anyway? There are so many forms of it. What is the worst is line after line of off topic personality games of all kinds. This needs to stop. Unmoderated forums are important because they allow a range of ideas and behaviors to mingle. It forces people to cooperated and moderate themselves. It forces heated debate and requires strong character. This is not always the case but it is enough to keep interest up and adrenalin flowing. This is not a boring bingo game at the senior citizens home. It is competition that can be tempered by cooperation. These situations are the most basic of human behavior which probably originate with the grooming behavior of primates when human socialization was forming. The nice thing about this board is there is a structured moderated side also. I have been here a long time and this is the first time identity theft and focused terrorist style personal attacks have occurred without debate of ideas. This is nothing but service denial tactics of a hacker or terrorist.

39. I AM THE MOB on Thu, 6th Dec 2018 4:24 am

Clogg

Bye bye Putin!

Mother Russia’s conventional oil will be ours!

40. This is JuanP on Thu, 6th Dec 2018 4:25 am

Davy on Thu, 6th Dec 2018 12:53 am Sorry I was drunk and took a Xanax and said some stuff I didn’t mean. That’s what got mebanned from Peak Oil Barrel. Luckily this site doesn’t ban me for getting a few beers and a Xanax on board and talking out my ass.

41. Davy on Thu, 6th Dec 2018 4:26 am

Fake news and a bum survey. This is obvious to anyone who lives here.

42. makati1 on Thu, 6th Dec 2018 4:32 am

“… a minimum of acceptable behavior.”

Well, that rules you out Davy. You cannot survive intelligent debate that disagrees with your delusional view of the world. You will get frustrated and blow your cool like you ALWAYS do. A few days is all it lasts when you try to be normal, mature and rational.

Cannot take the very gorilla tactics that YOU initiated Davy? The site manager doesn’t seem to mind or he/she would do something about it. But then it’s the $$$ isn’t it? Your feelings don’t count any more than those of the innocent women and children your cherished country kills every day. Blow-back is a bitch.

43. makati1 on Thu, 6th Dec 2018 4:38 am

Denial doesn’t change fact, Davy. Look around you. What do you see? Socialism sliding into communism. There is no ‘democracy’ in America and ‘capitalism’ is dying. The state supports most of your industry with subsidies and tax breaks. Even the food you eat comes from your taxes. Take the blinders off, throw away the rose colored glasses and see the real America. Nah! Easier to live in fantasy-land like most of the other debt serfs. But soon it will be too blatant to ignore. Be patient. LOL

44. Davy on Thu, 6th Dec 2018 4:45 am

PO is alive and well in its many forms. It does not sleep and it is getting worse by the day with positive converging with other dynamics. It is all part of a civilization that is unsustainable and built on a brittle resilience that is pushing the envelope of carrying capacity with population, consumption, and waste streams. PO is intricately part of this because fossil fuels are our primary energy. Renewables are transforming this picture but they will never be a transition paradigm like past epochs in human history.

“THIS is the true rationale of the coming PBM confederation (+some white overseas territories 100m in balkanized North-America): the necessary response to something gigantic in the making: a IQ100 authoritarian juggernaut of 1300 million, with a work ethic that would make 19th century Protestants green of envy.”

PBM is fantasy. PBM is not a workable political reality. Grand confeserations has never worked for the Europeans. Their union now is coming apart. Their economies fragile and weak. The same economic situation is elsewhere but elsewhere with China and the US there is a central government that can manage these economic issues. In the US and China this is even not working well but it is working better than the EU. The EU worked great when times were good it. It worked great as a nation building type strategy. When everyone is improving and cooperating all is well. Now the hard part of taking it further with loss of freedom and identity in times of decline makes this a task likely beyond their will. Europeans have never breached this gap and now is no different. Russia is always going to be about Russia. Putin has turned Russians extremely nationalistic. There is good reason for this after the drift that occurred post USSR. The west is to blame also for attacking Russia trying to keep them weak. Europe was part of this and Russia will never trust Europe because of it. Europeans will never trust Russia after what they did to her in the 20th century. France and German will always be rivals it is in their history and mentality. The rest of Europe is not going to be dominate by a threesome. PBM is a joke. The IQ100 is racist drivel. I have no idea how someone could consider 1300MIL people as part of a confederation when one looks at Eurasia. Never going to happen. China does it by force and homogenous Han domination. Europe work ethic revolves around the good life. The world knows this and this is why everyone enjoys Europe. The good side of this is the creativity it unleashes but there are bad sides too with creeping laziness we see with Europeans today. Indecisive procrastination is a result.

45. makati1 on Thu, 6th Dec 2018 4:46 am

The end of a very positive day here in the land of eternal summer. 86F/30C, sunny and a breeze from the ocean. Planted 20 date palms, a row of red beets, corn, rhubarb and am trying peas, but it may be too warm for them here. I am glad I am not back in PA where it is below freezing all the time now. I prefer Bermudas and sandals to the winter gear I used to need this time of year when I lived there. Have a great day Americans. LOL

46. Davy on Thu, 6th Dec 2018 4:53 am

“Denial doesn’t change fact, Davy. Look around you. What do you see? Socialism sliding into communism.”
    There is some of it billy but you being an extremist you think it is a overwhelming force but it is not. Many of the millennial snowflakes don’t even know that they means. Come on and get out of your agenda peddling.

There is no ‘democracy’ in America and ‘capitalism’ is dying.
    There is a democracy. It is in decline but it still works especially at the local level. Capitalism is dying everywhere including your Asia

“The state supports most of your industry with subsidies and tax breaks.”
    BS, the state sucks life out of most industry. Your idea of economics is flawed. The state in China is the best example of state support anyway. Why not talk about them?

“Even the food you eat comes from your taxes.”
    More BS billy, there is an economics of running a large modern nation. Taxes and legislation are part of it otherwise the country is a basket case 3rd world country sliding into failed state status.

“Take the blinders off, throw away the rose colored glasses and see the real America. Nah! Easier to live in fantasy-land like most of the other debt serfs. But soon it will be too blatant to ignore. Be patient. LOL”
    Pure agenda speak of an old man lost in a dramatic dysfunctional life of 20 hours a day on the internet bad mouthing the country he left for some personal reason and now is resentful and hateful.

47. Davy on Thu, 6th Dec 2018 5:01 am

“I am glad I am not back in PA where it is below freezing all the time now. I prefer Bermudas and sandals to the winter gear I used to need this time of year when I lived there. Have a great day Americans. LOL”

I am glad I am here where there is 4 seasons. I have cool outdoor wear I emply to deal with the cold. I am tending animals and fixing problems that winter brings. You have to be tough to make it in winter. It requires planning and constant effort. I burn lots of wood and this keeps me active. Nothing nicer than the warm heat of a wood stove. My outdoor wood boiler is amazing too by heating water that is the basis for my home heat but the woodstove inside is the real enjoyment. The wife loves it. Winter requires a different type of pasture management and soon it will be time to feed hay. So you see billy not everyone wants to live like you. I am wondering why you try to always make the point that you are better than us. Why is it bad to be in the winter? I like it and I appreciate wonderful days more when the weather is so variable and sometimes harsh. How could you have done all that work being here all day (Manila time)? Did you watch someone do it? You often speak about the help you hire at starvation wages.

48. Davy on Thu, 6th Dec 2018 5:14 am

“… a minimum of acceptable behavior.” Well, that rules you out Davy. You cannot survive intelligent debate that disagrees with your delusional view of the world.
    So now you are condoning personality games billy? You attack me constantly. First thing you do your morning or night is come out swinging at me. You are a classic hypocrite. You like what JuanP is doing. It enables you. You must be a lonely old man that comes here for companionship because you sure like friends here that help you along. You are nothing but an agenda peddler. I try to battle you with ideas but that turns into personal attacks because you do it too or your group censors chime in. You want to own the board billy and it is not yours. Censorship does not work on an unmoderated form with someone with balls.

“You will get frustrated and blow your cool like you ALWAYS do. A few days is all it lasts when you try to be normal, mature and rational.”
    Billy you are never normal, mature, and rational..never. You are always peddling a hateful and resentful message that is a magnet for extremism. This is constant. You constantly put others down and talk yourself up. Then you whine about me but the reason you whine about me is I am putting you in your place.

“Cannot take the very gorilla tactics that YOU initiated Davy?”
    I can take your tactics billy and this is why I am still here. It is the others that should be thought about. It is the guests that vist and find it distasteful but you and JuanP could give a shit.

“The site manager doesn’t seem to mind or he/she would do something about it. But then it’s the $$$ isn’t it?”
    Why the site manager hasn’t banned you I don’t know. You epitomize off topic and extremist agenda that drives people elsewhere. I have told you from the begging to moderate and respect Americans with a minimum of good behavior but your hate and resentment is too strong. Your desire for battle too great. If thing quiet on the board you stir them up. You are a classic hypocrite and dysfunctional personality.

“Your feelings don’t count any more than those of the innocent women and children your cherished country kills every day. Blow-back is a bitch.”
    Quit personifying a nation as me billy. This is just an ends justify the means of your hateful nasty message. You think you can be the judge and the jury but I am here to say no and you hate me for that.

49. Davy on Thu, 6th Dec 2018 5:26 am

“Germany is the only country in the western world still growing. In most countries, prosperity is now shrinking.”

I disagree Antius. First growth and decline is happening in all countries. There is also constructive and destructive forces that make determining growth through GDP difficult. Sectors grow and others die. German may have growth going on but they also have decline especially demographic decline. They are sucking the life out of the south of Europe by having them as their captive export market and now the South is growing tired of this neo-economic colonization. German benefits from a cheaper Euro than the old DM that was difficult to export with. Large surpluses have consequences too. They are imbalances that cannot last. If we look at Europe as a whole we see very weak growth. German is the biggest benefactor of the EU but now the consequences are coming home to haunt her. The trade and debt imbalances are growing very large and Germany likely has a haircut ahead so all this so called growth will be reduced in the review mirror. I would like to see your numbers on this growth.

BTW, thanks for the site. I will check it out when I have time.

50. I AM THE MOB on Thu, 6th Dec 2018 6:30 am

War With Russia?

War with Russia will unite America again!