Page added on December 4, 2018

“Collapse Of Civilisation Is On The Horizon” World Leaders Warned

Enviroment

– “Time is running out” – Sir David Attenborough
Continuation of civilisation is in your hands,” Attenborough warns world leaders
– Mass extinction is “on the horizon”
– Failure to ‘join the dots’ between environmental risks and significant economic challenges

(Editors note: The world faces some very serious ecological challenges due to the pollution, destruction and over consumption of our natural resources. What we find quite bizarre is the complete cognitive dissonance between the increasingly alarming warnings of absolute environmental Armageddon and the complete complacency of investors and market participants.

There is a complete failure to ‘join the dots’ between environmental challenges of today and how they may impact our economies and global markets.

The notion that our global economy and financial markets including frothy risk assets such as stock and bond markets would not be impacted by “civilisation collapse” is irrational and complacent in the extreme. Our economies and markets are dependent on our planet. If civilisation collapses then so will companies, governments and economies and the markets which are all a subset of our civilisation and our planet.

Whether the severe environmental challenges of today will result in the complete collapse of civilisation is yet to be determined. We hope and believe that humanity will step back from the brink.

However, it would be prudent for people to take stock of the risks, take a long term view and diversify into physical gold and silver. Both have protected people from societal and economic collapse throughout history.

Precious metals in coin and bar form (taken insured delivery of or in allocated and segregated storage) remain vital forms of financial insurance and hedges against various worst case scenarios such as financial and currency crashes, global pandemics, world wars, natural disasters such as earthquakes, super volcanoes and ecological disasters.

“Collapse Of Civilisation Is On The Horizon” – Attenborough Warns

The world faces a “disaster of global scale” that poses the greatest threat to civilization and the natural world for thousands of years, Sir David Attenborough warned yesterday.

The broadcaster and environmentalist, 92, spoke ominously about his view on the catastrophic effects of climate change at a United Nations summit in Poland.

Attenborough, who is famous for his amazing nature programmes, urged world leaders at the UN conference to “take action” to prevent the “collapse of civilisation.”

“Right now we are facing a manmade disaster of global scale, our greatest threat in thousands of years: climate change,” he warned in a speech at the two-week climate conference in Poland.

“If we don’t take action, the collapse of our civilisations and the extinction of much of the natural world is on the horizon.”

GoldCore, Zerohedge

162 Comments on "“Collapse Of Civilisation Is On The Horizon” World Leaders Warned"

1. Davy on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 1:43 pm

Yah Juan, after giving it some thought and checking out Mr. McKee’s website I’ve changed my mind. I plan on taking his online mini-course. If anyone needs to “re-train his brain and begin a new life of personal peace and contentment”, that would be me.

Thanks so much Douglas!

2. Dirty Juan on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 1:57 pm

I said the above for Davy because I cheat and lie. I am dirty juan the rodent.

3. JuanP on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 1:59 pm

I am enjoying this identity game big time, Exceptionalist! LOL!

4. Davy on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 2:01 pm

JuanP, you might enjoy it but others don’t. Yet, you could give a shit about others. For you it is all about Dirty Juan. When is the last time you said anything rational on this forum? What a waste case.

5. I AM THE MOB on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 2:02 pm

6. Davy on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 2:09 pm

Up the butt and through the penis, thank you very much.

Calling all pleasantly plump and hairy truckers…..Calling all portly and hairy truckers…..I NEED THIS PUSSY FUCKED…..I’m so horny.

7. DavyScum on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 2:13 pm

“The author probes our current crisis of unsustainability and argues that it is not an inevitable result of human nature, but is culturally driven: a product of particular mental patterns that could conceivably be reshaped.”

Start with yourself, DavyScum. What a bunch of worthless psycho-babble, although not at all surprised considering the poster.

Have a blessed day, Scum.

8. Cloggie on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 2:14 pm

“Huge Human Inequality Study Hints Revolution is in Store for U.S (Kohler 2017) Nature”

Yep, revolution attempt first, civil war next and total segregation in the end.

You’re a smart mister, floppie, and not easy to deceive.

9. Davy on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 2:15 pm

As soon as I read about the author’s probing work, I signed-on. I love the ebony cock.

10. Davy on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 2:18 pm

Sorry for losing my shit again Juan.

Sometimes I feel like my life is one big emotional roller-coaster ride. I’ve had enough with the failed relationships, the resentment, and the hatred. I’m tired of being so alone all of the time. Deep down inside I know that you are ten times the man that I could never be. That just eats me up.

Please accept my most humblest apologies for being such an arrogant prick.

11. JuanP on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 2:53 pm

It’s OK, Davy, I forgive you once more, but try to keep your shit together in the future.

12. Эй, братья, пожалуйста, ударьте антиамериканскую собаку, которую я сделал из гранитного форума on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 2:58 pm

juan
    take this and go

stop bothering supertard please

13. I AM THE MOB on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 3:02 pm

Clogg

Bye Bye Pooty!

HAHA!

14. Эй, братья, пожалуйста, ударьте антиамериканскую собаку, которую я сделал из гранитного форума on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 3:06 pm

supertards will take care of putin the same way czar was. he knows how to behave. he opened the waterway to ukraine shipping now

15. Cloggie on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 3:07 pm

A realistic Brexit assessment from a British source:

The supporters of Brexit want greater control or self-determination for Britain, but departure from the EU means that we will permanently rank behind Germany and France. The country is already weaker than it was three years ago and that is even before leaving the EU. The British are more divided and the states of the EU more united than ever before – the exact opposite of British strategy down the centuries. Whatever the impact on trade and the economy, Britain will be a lesser power in future

16. Cloggie on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 3:12 pm

supertards will take care of putin the same way czar was.

The planets murderers and deceivers are already planning their next murderous campaign. Thank God they are in steep decline and their opponents numerous, strong and motivated.

17. Dirt Juan on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 3:20 pm

Dirty Juan is at it again dropping rodent feces.

18. JuanP on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 3:22 pm

Yea I am a dirty juan. My she rat wife loves it dirty. Can’t you tell!

19. Davy on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 3:35 pm

Oops, sorry. I meant Dirty Juan.

I’m having a hard time keeping track of all my different sock puppets.

20. JuanP on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 4:55 pm

I am enjoying this identity game big time, Exceptionalist! LOL! I hate Americans but you are at the top of my list.

21. Davy on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 4:57 pm

22. DavyScum on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 5:17 pm

Davy =

DavyScum, are you socially retarded to such a degree that your ploy for sympathy by playing the part of a retarded low life actually works against you.

23. JuanP on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 5:34 pm

Delusional Davy “JuanPee, get a life. I feel sorry for your wife and the nightmare your marriage must be.”
    You are projecting again, Exceptionalist! LOL!

24. Davy on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 5:34 pm

Come to think of it Juan.

I’m betting you don’t have to pay child support for all of your previous failed marriages like I do.

Yah, I was projecting again. Sorry one more time for being such a shit for brains.

25. makati1 on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 5:36 pm

Davy is one sick Missouri mule. He harassed all of us for years and now cannot take some of his own medicine, just like his baby killing country. Blow-back is a bitch, Davy. Enjoy! LOL

26. Antius on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 5:45 pm

JuanP, Boney Juan, Boney Joe, etc, seriously man, why do you do this? Do you really enjoy ruining things for other people?

Someone has to pay to host this site. When they eventually realise what a joke it has become, it will ultimately be shut down. If you have nothing remotely energy related to say, then fuck off.

I for one, would like to explore practical options for energy transition. That is what this site is supposed to be about. Yet it has no more than half a dozen regular followers and they all talk about irrelevant trash.

27. Davy on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 5:53 pm

He doesn’t care Antius. He is here for power plays. He quit caring about energy long ago. I am trying but these are the cards I’m dealt.

28. Davy on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 6:01 pm

“He harassed all of us for years and now cannot take some of his own medicine”

So now you are condoning the identity theft and sock puppetry billy? I think you are very alone now and the only one that is here to support and enable you is JuanPee. Pretty much when I come on in the morning you run and hide. I trashed your stupid 3rd world will survive just fine when the SHTF thesis this morning. What a joke. You are done being a force here. GregT and Anon where your biggest enablers and now they are gone. All JuanPee does is socks and identity games which is trashing this forum. He does not contribute anymore. You could give a shit and this has how it has always been. You have run off more people with your selfish asshole attitude than anyone on this board.

29. Truth Buster on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 6:08 pm

Antius, perhaps you are not familiar with the adage, It takes two to tango or do you believe that it’s all one sided? Most certainly the later. Why? The only reason why is because you find common cause with DavyScum’s political viewpoint. That’s it in a nutshell.

JuanPee, Dirty Juan, etc. How conveniently you overlook these insults.

So, stop already with the fake cries of outrage. It’s all too obvious for anyone who reads the posts regularly why you have positioned yourself as a DavyScum ally and it’s all due to his crazy conservative rants.

You’re another transparent fraudster.

30. Truth Buster on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 6:16 pm

“I for one, would like to explore practical options for energy transition.”

Stop, already, Antius, with presenting yourself as solely interested in “exploring practical options for energy transition.” What a load of crap. You regularly go off on ultra-Right political rants against the Left and Democrats.

You and DavyScum are indeed a band of demented brothers whose lies may be greater than The Dear Leader.

31. Antius on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 6:24 pm

I am not interested in picking sides in childish fights. What is most daft about this is that none of you have even met each other in the real world. For all you know, you could be arguing with an AI.

Today I learned how to turn a disused 55 gallon drum into a compressed air reciever tank in a shtf scenario. That is exactly the sort of thing that tge founders of this site wanted us to discuss. Another ten years, and this sort of knowledge could really make a difference. So how about it?

32. Эй, братья, пожалуйста, ударьте антиамериканскую собаку, которую я сделал из гранитного форума on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 6:27 pm

let’s just sit back and listen intently to antiustard’s vision for transportation – giant and infinitely long pneumatic tubes for delivering cheap chinese goods

33. Davy on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 6:28 pm

Sorry Antius, but it really is all my fault. I’ve been attacking everyone here for years. Juan even warned me multiple times that if I didn’t stop this would happen. Looks like everyone has finally had enough of my shit.

34. Эй, братья, пожалуйста, ударьте антиамериканскую собаку, которую я сделал из гранитного форума on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 6:33 pm

above is not supertard obv.

35. Davy on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 6:34 pm

“You have run off more people with your selfish asshole attitude than anyone on this board.”

Oops sorry. I was projecting again.

36. Эй, братья, пожалуйста, ударьте антиамериканскую собаку, которую я сделал из гранитного форума on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 6:35 pm

my mission here is simple, i originally promoted women in combat but nowadays i defend supertard. i disagree with him on many points but can’t find anything he said that would promote so much hate against him. i only conclude people hate him because they’re extremists

37. Davy on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 6:35 pm

Antius, as you see we have another JuanP sock. He is playing his games again. He is insane and with insane people all you can do is throw reality in their face and hope they wake up. I have made it abundantly clear I will ignore JuanP if he ignores me. That is the only policy that works. His familiar rant is I should stop attacking other but nothing is said about him attacking others or billy attacking others. Then there is neder and his attacks. What about MOB? There is no way to make such a subjective agreement. The only thing that works is a bilateral truce. JuanP is not interested. I think he wants to take us both down like a terrorist with an IP ban. This appears to be his motive. He has lost all respect. He has not contributed in weeks yet he has comment multiple times with identity games. I challenge anyone to present a JuanP comment on topic and without identity games recently. JuanP has lost it.

38. Davy on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 6:41 pm

JuanP made it abundantly clear to me that if I didn’t stop harassing everyone this would happen. I didn’t stop. I’m a real slow learner.

39. Antius on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 6:49 pm

“You regularly go off on ultra-Right political rants against the Left and Democrats”

Sometimes I do Juan / Boney Joe. I have a political opinion like everyone else; sometimes I voice it. But it is far from being all that I talk about here. I try to keep a balance. You bombard this site constantly, with content that has no relevance. I have to wonder, what drew you here in the first place?

Here is a challenge for the next 24 hours: Post one comment per thread that is genuinely energy related. Something that adds to the topic? Do you think you can do it? Do you actually have the technical knowledge? Davy sometimes says something relevant. Can you keep up with him?

40. JuanP on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 7:01 pm

Davy made it abundantly clear to me that iI am harassing also and double standards do not work. Davy made it clear I am a classic hipocrite wanting my cake and eat it. I was most active with group censorship with GregT and anonymouse but this is OK. I am a liar and a cheat and a selfish narcissistic fool.

41. makati1 on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 7:02 pm

Antius, hypocrisy is your thing now? Have you noticed that the site owner is posting more and more political/social articles and fewer oily things? It appears that you didn’t.

Oil like economics is a guessing game and both are taking the world into extinction. Current events are more interesting and important. Things like Trumps tearing up all of the things hat have prevented world destruction and kept some semblance of peace for the last 50 years.

We are on the edge of the precipice and many don’t know it. More know but deny. A few are preparing to ease the pain. Where do you fit in?

42. Davy on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 7:03 pm

I am willing to do this Antius if JuanP will.

43. makati1 on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 7:05 pm

“He is insane and with insane people all you can do is throw reality in their face and hope they wake up.”

Look in the mirror Davy. You are the poster boy of insanity here. You are only getting what you much deserve. JuanP warned you but you couldn’t stop with your bullying and arrogance. So be it.

44. Davy on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 7:06 pm

Billy, you are peddling an agenda and attacking people. Who is the hypocrite. The first thing you do when you come on in the morning or evening is come out swinging wanting to start shit. You are another foolish liar.

45. Davy on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 7:10 pm

Antius,

Boney Joe is one of my many sock puppets. I made him up.

46. Davy on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 7:11 pm

JuanP decided he was going to do what he wants. Who is he to make the rules and play the head chief. You and your gang were put to another standard. This is not how it works billy. You are dishonest as usual. You are the original reason for this discord talking anti-American topics instead of energy.

47. Truth Buster on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 7:13 pm

“I try to keep a balance. You bombard this site constantly, with content that has no relevance.”

Content with no relevance? Show examples, Anti-US.

Perhaps it would be instructive to resurrect some of your nutty political rants or anti-semite commentary.

48. JuanP on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 7:13 pm

Boney Joe is my sick sock puppet like so many others. Davy outed me in July.

49. Truth Buster on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 7:14 pm

Forgot to address “I try to keep a balance.”

Get off of your high horse and stop blowing shit up peoples’ ass.

Fricking liars.

50. JuanP on Wed, 5th Dec 2018 7:15 pm

Truth buster is my sock puppet. You are correct Antius I don’t contribute anymore. All I do is identity games