Page added on January 4, 2022

Why is there a global price hike in the oil market?

Consumption

The current oil market is out of the ordinary. The Covid-19 pandemic has caused funkiness and dislocations throughout the global economy, including in the energy sector. This isn’t just a US problem; energy markets are worldwide, and while America remains the world’s biggest producer, there are many other factors at play.

Today, due to widespread vaccinations in the world’s major oil and gas-consuming economies, global oil demand is rapidly returning to pre-pandemic levels (the U.S., China, Europe). With more mobility and traffic patterns, life is returning to normal.

Global consumption of all refined products except kerosene has virtually returned to pre-pandemic levels. Aviation fuel continues to be curtailed due to international flight restrictions, while gasoline, diesel and kerosene continue to be curtailed.

Inventories of petroleum shot up massively during 2020 amid peak lockdowns

So, OPEC+’s job has been two-fold over the past 16 months — hold back enough supply to.

OPEC+ has begun the process of easing supply cuts by adding 400,000 barrels a day each month. Global inventories are now close to “normal” pre-pandemic levels, but OPEC+ remains hesitant of adding more supply at this time, even though major consuming nations including the U.S., Japan, and India have urged them to.

In fact, oil prices have risen 63.5% since the beginning of the year, reaching their highest in seven years due to strong demand and limited supply. Natural gas prices are rising even more rapidly, more than triple in Europe and nearly triple in the United Kingdom. This has widespread implications for global growth, inflation and the real economy.

We are clearly seeing an upswing in demand due to the reopening of economies, i.e. more travel, manufacturing, etc., as well as the release of pent-up demand from last year. More importantly, this is coinciding with supply-side shortages.

As such, during winter, storage was drawn down as these natural resources were used to heat homes. At the same time, while truck drivers were considered essential employees and allowed to work, the training schools for these truck drivers were shut down. As a result, today we have an acute shortage of trained truck drivers who can transport these natural resources in large container trucks, which in turn, is leading to storage not getting replenished as quickly this year too. Going into the 2021 winter season, storage across Europe, particularly the UK, and parts of Asia are running at below-average levels.

Simultaneously, the drought in South America has increased demand for traditional energy sources such as coal and gas to create electricity, meaning that South America, Europe, and Asia are essentially fighting for the same LNG trucks, which are already in short supply.

As a result, we’re seeing a lot of supply chain breakdowns, with trucks waiting for coal or LNG shipments for up to 48 hours just to get them to go forward. Several Asian countries, including China (the world’s largest coal exporter) and India, have recently issued warnings about depleting stocks. Prices have risen as a result of the supply-demand imbalance, as well as heightened demand expectations due to the impending winter.

Pakistan petrol price hits all-time high amid global oil price hike

Petrol prices in Pakistan have reached an all-time high, dealing a further blow to consumers who are already suffering from growing inflation, which is posing severe issues to the PTI government.

Officials raised the price of petrol by Rs8.03 per liter on Friday. According to a declaration from the finance ministry, the average daily price of a liter of petrol rose to Rs145.82 per liter on November 5 from Rs137.79 the day before. In Pakistan, petrol is the most widely utilized transportation fuel.

The price of high-speed diesel (HSD) has increased to Rs142.62 per litre from Rs134.48 previously. The price increase would mostly affect the transportation and agriculture sectors, which are the two largest users of HSD.

The price of kerosene has risen from Rs110.26 to Rs116.53, while the light rate has remained unchanged.

This is the second price hike in two months. This is the second time in two months that oil prices have increased. On October 16, the government raised the price of petrol by Rs10.49 per liter and that of high-speed diesel (HSD) by Rs12.44 per litre. The official notification justified the increase saying that oil prices in the international market had surged to $85 a barrel which was the highest since October 2018.

The planned increase in the petroleum development levy would come on the recommendation of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the prime minister’s adviser on finance Shaukat Tarin told the local broadcaster Geo News.

global village

61 Comments on "Why is there a global price hike in the oil market?"

1. YouFailed on Tue, 4th Jan 2022 10:31 pm

Brown shit diversity: Asian, Indian, Arabs, Blacks had their own realm. Earth was created for Whites Humans. Race mixing was not supposed to happen. The brown shit diversity invaded earth and kill human genetic by race mixing with them. Realms created for brown shit diversity were way bigger then earth. Gods will have to destroyed everything resorts from scratch.

Why do you think brown diversity or if you will the aliens are pushing diversity and inclusion. They are talking diversity of aliens species.

2. YouFailed on Tue, 4th Jan 2022 11:07 pm

From what I read they try to do a spiritual ascension of earth a couple time but each time it failed.

It is because the original Whites angelic human genetic design is no more. Race mixing alien DNA with human DNA
    has led to the extinction of the whites human human angelic DNA. You should see how ugly and sickly looking people are Hybrids faces everywhere..

White people were created for a special purpose. Now they all have corrupted DNA

These are my thoughts I could be wrong.

3. Cloggie on Wed, 5th Jan 2022 8:14 am

Peak oil has arrived in Kazakhstan:

“Protesters storm govt building in Kazakhstan’s largest city

Energy price hikes have prompted widespread civil unrest across the Central Asian nation”

4. VoutAllezTousMourir on Wed, 5th Jan 2022 8:34 am

Tu veux va voir de quoi les envahisseur on l’air. Regarde ce vidéo. Vous avez abusez des humains blancs angélique pendant trop longtemps. Vous allez tous mourir pour ca.

SOUTH POLE SUFFERED RECORD COLD 2021; CARS DELIVERED TO RUSSIAN PORT CAKED IN THICK ICE; LITTLE ICE AGE CONDITIONS STRIKE NORTH AMERICA–HUNDREDS STRANDED ON I-95, VIRGINIA; + SUNSPOTS FADE

J’ai demande la mort de tout les animaux sur terre. Vous ne serez plus capable bientôt de manger des protéines animales.

C’est ca que l’archons a l’air.

5. ThisIsTheDeal on Wed, 5th Jan 2022 2:32 pm

I don’t give a shit how intelligent you find me. I will integrate the World of GODS or work with the cosmic GODS. I also don’t consent to mind control. I forgot to remove my consent for mind control.

——————————————–
    This is the fucking deal. I will keep giving you update of what is happening on earth. In exchange for my time and work, I get a peaceful death in my sleep as soon as my job here is done. I want nothing to do with the Divine GOD, the world of GOD’s or cosmic GOD’s. I piss and shit on all of them.

I will die of a peaceful death during my sleep. Once dead, my energy is disintegrated and is never merged with the divine GOD in anyways. If my energy cannot be disintegrated, I become a free agent where I can run as far as I possibly can from all of you.

You know, why are you giving me a new skin, when I would prefer to have new eyes. Is there a moment where I will get something that I want, instead of always working for other people benefit. There is no human left here, so I am not working for the human race, I am working for someone else benefit as always. Fuck you all.

These words above will be put after every comment I make on here, se we are clear about the deal.

6. ThisIsTheDeal on Wed, 5th Jan 2022 2:33 pm

I made a mistake

I don’t give a shit how intelligent you find me. I will NOT, I repeat I will NOT integrate the World of GODS or work with the cosmic GODS. I also don’t consent to mind control. I forgot to remove my consent for mind control.

7. JustToMakeSure on Wed, 5th Jan 2022 2:41 pm

I don’t give a shit how intelligent you find me. I will NOT, I repeat I will NOT joint the World of GODS or the cosmic GODS. I also don’t consent to mind control. I forgot to remove my consent for mind control.

I feel the GODS are more amoral that human on earth. You create humans or organics living being using energy and then you create false object like trees, sky where you put you humans being. You are basically playing theater with humans to entertain yourself. This whole energy GOD project is just you entertain yourself.

——————————————–

8. Duncan Idaho on Thu, 6th Jan 2022 10:45 am

Death rates up 40%, setting new 200-year high, life insurance company CEO says

And repugs are dying 5 times the rate of dims.

Darwin sorting things out.

9. blade on Thu, 6th Jan 2022 11:39 am

Duncan Idaho is an idiot.

Are you employed by the CIA?

Or just a brainwashed slave?

10. Biden's hairplug on Thu, 6th Jan 2022 11:51 am

Jimmy Carter (97) warns for a “civil conflict” (read: civil war):

“America is ‘on the brink of a widening abyss,’ former US president warns
    97-year-old Democrat Jimmy Carter also condemned the January 6 Capitol riot, warning the nation is at risk of a ‘civil conflict’”

And repugs are dying 5 times the rate of dims.

Darwin sorting things out.

On this board, we have donkey idaho (apneaman sock? So far, donkey hasn’t used the word “cancer monkey”), providing the rest of the world a ring-side seat for observing the unfolding drama.

Libtard bleeding heart Christians like Carter will never understand that it isn’t a good idea to mix Euros, Afros, Asians and Hispanics. Humans are tribal, you will be forced to deal with it. Ready for the SHTF-scenario, Jimmy? For America, there is no easy way out, like there was for the USSR.

“The Zionist Shadows of Woodrow Wilson During World War I and Its Aftermath in Paris”

After empire, the history of WW1 and WW2 will be fundamentally rewritten and this will come at the great cost of the British and Jews. Also of America, but that won’t hurt that much, as America won’t exist anymore (in its present shape).

11. Duncan Idaho on Thu, 6th Jan 2022 12:23 pm

Anti-Vax Radio Host Who Got COVID at QAnon-Friendly Conference Dies

Another wingnut idiot removed from the population.

Darwin at work—–

12. peakyeast on Thu, 6th Jan 2022 3:39 pm

Meanwhile in my country: 78% fully vaccinated. approx. 78% fully vaccinated in hospital. What significant protection?

Government admits 75% of COVID hospitalized is actually there for other things.

Government ALSO admits that it is only 25% – but both admissions after 2 years of saying they are probably counted to the downside.

But get a second booster quickly. Because it works so well… But has No proof that long covid is less when combined with sideeffects of the now many “vaccines”.

Government admits it doesnt know the efficacy of vaccines and the long term usage. But says at the same time it is tried and tested and safe.

But, of course, no insurance – you consent to not keeping anyone responsible if you get sick or die… …

That is how much they actually trust the vaccine… Which is : NOT ENOUGH TO PAY 1 cent in damages…

Now who do you trust? The government?

13. peakyeast on Thu, 6th Jan 2022 3:50 pm

Trusting an organization that is a proven habitual liar, readily uses force and obscene coercion, feeds you false information, manipulates and is not in any meaningful way under the law, strips you of a meaningful legal system, strips you of any and all freedoms little by little while treating you like you are an enemy.

You have got to be kidding me?

Especially with the historical knowledge of what happens when vaccines are mandates: You create a split population. You create doubt and mistrust.

This whole circus reeks of rabid politically directed social engineering.

14. YouHaveToseeToBelieveIt on Thu, 6th Jan 2022 5:00 pm

I came back from the grocery store. It is something to see in real life. It cannot be described properly with words.

I saw three red faces that look like they were having real facial skin cancer. It did not look like a red facial holographic coat, it looks like the real deal. We will see later on.

They seem to slowly lose their abilities to generate a holographic coat. We are starting to see their real physicals body. A lot of thin skinny people with no muscle. A lot of fuckup eyes even more fuckup eyes than the ones we on YouTube. It is something to see in real life. It is something. Some women put a lot of make up around their eyes. Like I said it is something. All hybrid people with different genetic.

I saw a couple of red pale faces.

15. Duncan Idaho on Thu, 6th Jan 2022 5:16 pm

Yet another Republican griter who fell for his own con.

“Unvaccinated 14 Times More Likely to Die From COVID”

(some positive news)

16. ThatIsItIThink on Thu, 6th Jan 2022 5:41 pm

I had to go buy a pack of cigarettes. I will admit I am in a slight emotional shock. 2 years ago, people look like humans, they look like me. Not they look like genetic failure. Even cashier at the convivence store serve with her eyes almost closed.

My neighbor also have a red face. I found on YouTube an interesting comment. It said: “You don’t get to see GOD face & lived”

I interpret this as if you know where GOD live on earth and what he looks like you die.

17. ThatIsItIThink on Thu, 6th Jan 2022 5:51 pm

The ugliness of some of them is difficult to describe in Words. You really have to see with your eyes. There is no human left here, one or two here and there maybe, but it is mostly genetic hybrid. Think of any body shape, face and eyes, then you have a good idea of what they look like. It is complete take over of earth and well orchestrated extinction of the White Angelic human ruing mixed racing procreation.

18. HereISYouGODResponsibleForThis on Thu, 6th Jan 2022 6:21 pm

All this point to two GODS that work to kill the White Angelic Human: Chritos-Sophia. These two created the male-female couple and the law of gender. I cannot trust the cosmic GODS.

19. ThatIsItIThink on Thu, 6th Jan 2022 6:33 pm

It is so quiet in my head or energy field. Don’ remember the last time it was that quiet. Judgement and sentencing to death could be taking place, without nobody noticing it

20. ThatIsItIThink on Thu, 6th Jan 2022 6:37 pm

I will repeat that. you have to see it with your own eyes to believe it. Words are not strong enough to describe it.

21. ThatIsItIThink on Thu, 6th Jan 2022 6:57 pm

I will admit it again, I came back from the grocery store in a state of slight phycological shock. They are not physically threatening to me. The shock come from the extreme size of the lies, manipulation and deception.

22. ThatIsItIThink on Thu, 6th Jan 2022 7:07 pm

This why I said you raise interest rate and crash the stock market and bitcoin. You removed from them their way to survive without working physically. They are basically parasites that use money to enslave others.

23. FamousDrScanlon on Thu, 6th Jan 2022 11:18 pm

peaky, no matter how many times you repeat ‘government admits’ without a link to the source, your words are hollow. I’m not saying you are wrong, but if you want to be taken seriously you need supporting evidence.
    Not my rule dude. It’s been there since before I was born. Look at clog. He might be a nutter, but he’s a nutter who provides major links to back his claims.

Clog’s loins are stirring with all the recent talk of a US civil war. Clog’s gonna put a stay free Maxi pad in his depend undergarment just in case he has a discharge when the first shots of ‘the war of northern aggression 2.0’ are fired.

24. Biden’s hairplug on Fri, 7th Jan 2022 12:11 am

@peakyeast – even the inventor of the mRNA technology Robert Malone has warned against uncritical vaccination with his own vaccine garbage in a three hour interview, that was promptly deleted from Twitter/YouTube. It still can be found on alternative outlets:

25. Biden’s hairplug on Fri, 7th Jan 2022 12:27 am

“when the first shots of ‘the war of northern aggression 2.0’ are fired“

The yuge difference between then and now is that the entire world is anticipating such an event and won’t hesitate to jump into the resulting power vacuum, mostly at the cost of Australia and Macron’s “braindead NATO”

The US empire could be over before next Christmas, errr holidays.

During CW1, the US were a backwater, because it had yet to exploit oil. The renewed Confederacy, yeehaw!, will be a backwater once again, because Yanks can’t be persuaded to believe in sun and wind, let alone in hydrogen (“you see, not an energy source”.lol)

Their problem.

26. WeWereTHeEnergySourceThatPowerEarth on Fri, 7th Jan 2022 12:48 am

Man do I have a beautiful facial skin. No riddle, color is almost white yellow uniform except for a could of small red pimples here and there. There must have been really draining the energy out of us.

27. NothingToSayHere on Fri, 7th Jan 2022 12:59 am

I guess if you give to real human a new body and block energy drain coming from our enemy, they have less and less energy to allocate to their holographic coat. So they have to simplify the holographic coat, so now we are seeing their real physical shape.

28. NothingToSayHere on Fri, 7th Jan 2022 1:13 am

From what I understand, every organic being have some kind of energy structure attached to its body. If you block the energy drain coming from the humans, they have to draw more energy from their own kind, that could make them sick. Eventually you will need to find more energy to keep trees growing, grass. If it cannot come from humans, it will have to come from the invaders.

29. NothingToSayHere on Fri, 7th Jan 2022 1:48 am

you should see how ugly they are without their holographic coat. Before I forget. Some one made a comment on YouTube saying they he believed that have no cartilages so they cannot do heavy physical work. This could be true. I have some neighbor that are tall and skinny and I rarely see them pushing show. They all have tempo. So my theory could be accurate, that they need to enslave another specie to do the hard physical labor. It is not the first time they are doing this. They must have done that numerous time through the universe. They have good knowledge about energy and organic biology.

They should have gone extinct a long time ago.

30. JustMyNothing on Fri, 7th Jan 2022 1:59 am

My bet is, that if you cut the energy drain coming from human. and they are forced to use their own energy to power earth creation. You will see how weak., feeble and sickly they really are. They drain human energy because they don’t have any to spare, that would be my guess.

31. JustMyNothing on Fri, 7th Jan 2022 2:09 am

More I think about it more I think it is the best strategy. Stop the energy drain coming from human and starve our enemies of energy. See how long earth creation will stay a float.

32. JustMyNothing on Fri, 7th Jan 2022 2:12 am

The trees are already dying. Insects are dying. Wildlife is dying. All this point to a lack of energy. Earth looks dead compare to 30 years ago. More I think about it, more I think it is the best strategy. Stop the energy drain coming from human and starve our enemies of energy. See how long earth creation will stay a float and how long the enemies stay alive.

33. JustMyNothing on Fri, 7th Jan 2022 2:30 am

I hope my enemies are reading my comments, I want my enemies to know that I know. I want my enemies to know that I want them dead. You should see what my face look like now, compare to 3 years ago. Liver spots are gone, my skin is soft and without wrinkles. You were really making me sick, fucking fuckers

34. JustMyNothing on Fri, 7th Jan 2022 2:57 am

I had to endure pain twice because you. I had to endure pain while you were using me as an energy source. Now I have to endure chronic pain while they giving me back my original body. I want you dead so bad fucker. You really deserve death and extinction of your specie.

I have pain now, so I will go take advil.

35. JustMyNothing on Fri, 7th Jan 2022 3:27 am

If you are a human I will explain to you how bad they modified you body. Sometime I wake up and don’t have full control of my legs. I walk little step uncoordinated for 5 to 10 sec after that everything is fine. I usually tell myself, they have been working all night long restoring my body to its original design. They are cruel people and I have no problems giving them deadly facial skin cancer.

36. JustNothing on Fri, 7th Jan 2022 3:57 am

This is funny watch Trump. He knows Obama is full of shit. Look at Obama ego breathing out of every pores of his skin. Because they know that have some knowledge that should only belongs to GODS. They know they have the upper hands. Until now. Now the whole universe wants to see them dead. I have a lot of inspiration tonight.

37. Cloggie on Fri, 7th Jan 2022 6:07 am

Peak oil? What peak oil?!

Even in large cities, bike traffic is superior over car traffic.

American journalist, living in the Netherlands for 15 years, wrote a book about the pervasive Dutch bicycle culture:

You don’t need a car to transport 4 persons, you can do it on a single bike:

A young adult can bridge up to 200 km per day on a bike without e-drive.

My own experiences:

Holland-Switzerland 5 days (did that 3 times)
    Holland-Venice 7 days, plus 5 days to Rome
    Holland-Copenhagen 4 days
    Holland-Gothenburg 14 days (couple of years ago)

“8 to 80, people of all ages cycling in the Netherlands”

38. FamousDrScanlon on Fri, 7th Jan 2022 6:52 am

39. elite whitey supertard Jack Thomas O’Drain MUZZ-19 away with reckless abandon WENT TO SAINT PETERS on Fri, 7th Jan 2022 9:01 am

new jersey

thecovidworld

here’s wishing supertard rok a happy new year
    wishing (((supertard))) alice a happy new year

hope they didn’t MUZZ-19 with reckless abandon. Only poorly educated people do that, not PhDs.

please feel at ease among friends, we’re all lovers of supremacist muzzies here.

40. peakyeast on Fri, 7th Jan 2022 10:06 am

Here is one:

(33% overcounted)

People with mental illnesses, broken bones, car crashes are also counted as covid cases (and also in the statistic of covid death if they happen to die).

It is very well known in many countries that governments do this type of manipulation.

Another link: https://www.bt.dk/politik/mette-frederiksen-har-brugt-misvisende-indlaeggelsestal-til-at-lukke-landet-ned

Here is a debate in the folketing where it is being discussed why the government used lies, misdirection and broke the constitution to take away a whole sector of production:

Here is the discussion of the methods (government says they didnt order the killings), but it is impossible for normal people to understand this otherwise…

Here is how the police contacted and unlawfully forced people to kill their own business
    due to risk of covid…

41. peakyeast on Fri, 7th Jan 2022 10:08 am

But all this is easily found because so many governments use the same methods… So attempting to discredit it just shows you are a fool at informing yourself.

42. Biden's hairplug on Fri, 7th Jan 2022 10:58 am

“No the US was not a backwater in 1860 the year their civil war started. They had about 35,000 miles of railroad and much industry in the north east. They started pumping oil & using & selling it shortly after that war ended.”

Everybody had railroads, the difference was that Europeans ruled the world, while the US was still busy expanding in North-America. Backwater indeed until 1945, when they shook hands with their notorious fellow mass murderers, the Soviets in Germany.

“The bottom line is by 1860 they were well on their way, but like today they needed to clear out a bunch of useless white trash/become civilized to attract big Euro investment. Which they did”

Uhuh, intentionally setting the most advanced civilization on earth up for war, destroying every city from the air, nuking Japanese cities and in the end torturing Germans into confessing a holohoax…

…and using German slave Labor to kick your sorry fat asses onto the moon, is “civilized”, right? Americans and Russian Soviets are/were the largest disaster in the history of the white race. And then there are the British, the most dedicated servants of the globalist agenda and true anti-Europeans, where Yanks are mostly clueless and Soviets used their fingers to clean their asses, if they weren’t busy shooting people in the skull by the tens of millions.

Fortunately, the (((owners))) of the US are turning against their white water carriers a little too early, before the latter were able to bring them the world on a silver platter.

In the end it will boil down to that Europeans will have to save the kikes from the wrath of the Yanks. Perhaps we won’t be in a hurry. Because you know what the prominent French revisionist Faurisson predicted: a fake holocaust could become a real one. I mean, if the Yanks killed 12 million Indians between 1492-1900, why not 8 million more. They are not the most subtle people, your “civilized” Yanks, they can be used for all sorts of dirty work, especially if they realize that the real American Dream (incorporating the world into the US empire, since 1933) has become a pipe dream, as it has in 2021… and they will begin to raise their hand (fist) against their former master, for instance when the latter will try to sick them into war against Russia and China:

You have no idea into how deep shit you really are.

43. Duncan Idaho on Fri, 7th Jan 2022 11:02 am

“A year after a mob of delusional thugs tried to overthrow our admittedly flawed and fragile democracy—”

This puts thugs in a bad light, comparing them to gutless traitors.

44. peakyeast on Fri, 7th Jan 2022 11:21 am

Here is the latests numbers of covid infections:

89.7% fully vaccinated infected (when you take away the children which are not hospitalized in any significant number) vs 78% vaccination rate. So the vaccinated are overrepresented.

More data:

Wow – that is a fantastic “vaccine”. It does not prevent transmission, nor hospitalization…

BUT remember… It is absolutely necessary to get the vaccine otherwise YOU DIE NOW … RIGHT NOW….. I am still waiting to die – so is most of the people i know.

You must have the vaccine because we will NOT allow you to get sick – then we would rather fuck up your life, imprison or fine you…. For a risk of death that is WAY below the risk of walking on the street any day.

45. NowWeAreTalking on Fri, 7th Jan 2022 11:44 am

I finally have my gray alien humanoid, Dr. Theresa Tam. 37:55
    People are so stupid they will find a way to rationalized that and accept that as normal. You have no idea how stupid they are. Wonder what kind of emotional and physicals body damage it causes them to have to rationalize that mentally.

46. NowWeAreTalking on Fri, 7th Jan 2022 11:53 am

Once you cut off the energy drain coming from humans, and they will have to energy drain from the , we will see how much energy they were stealing from humans to heat the earth. The invaders love warm weather, the energy to heat up the earth should come from them not from us humans

RECORD SNOW FROM WA TO NY–100 MILLION AMERICANS UNDER WEATHER WARNINGS; JAPAN DEMANDS EXTRA ELECTRICITY AS FRIGID LOWS SWEEP THE COUNTRY, RECORD SNOWS SNARL TOKYO TRANSPORT; + “EXTRAORDINARY” SNOWFALL EVENT BESIEGES VANCOUVER ISLAND

47. IHadSomeInspiration on Fri, 7th Jan 2022 12:56 pm

I was removing snow I could an inspiration moment. In theory in the void there is no energy. So It must be a cold place. If you want to build a realm, like earth, and put living things in it, you will have to heat this place. To generate heat, you need energy. So the energy has to come from living organic beings.

48. IHadSomeInspiration on Fri, 7th Jan 2022 1:03 pm

If you cut the energy drain coming from humans, the only source of energy left to heat earth is themselves. This force the AI or controllers of earth reality to make toughs choices. They will have to cut down: either on the length of the summer to use less energy, cut down the amount of tree that can be grown in year, cut down the number of vegetables you can grown in year and so on.

More and more, the AI or the controllers of this reality, will have to cut down on energy more and more the earth will have to be simplify until it cannot support life and everyone dies.

They said that at one point in time the middle-east was full of trees. I guess they run out of energy because of the low birth rate and could not grown back trees in the middle-east,

49. IHadSomeInspiration on Fri, 7th Jan 2022 1:10 pm

Oil, coal and natural gaz, could also be generated using human energy. Not sure about that. If it is the case every year they have to cut the production of oil, natural gaz and coal because of a low birth rate. So yes there could be could be a peak oil because there is less organic energy available to generate oil because of low birth rate.

50. ReallyQuiet on Fri, 7th Jan 2022 1:55 pm

It is so quiet in my head or the energy field. Something must be happening in the energy field that I cannot see or sense.