Page added on May 30, 2018

Oil market is ignoring the big Iran story

Oil market is ignoring the big Iran story, says strategist from CNBC.

Helima Croft, RBC Captial Markets head of commodity strategy, and John Kilduff, Again Capital founding partner, discuss what’s affecting global oil markets as oil hits the lowest level since mid-April.

65 Comments on "Oil market is ignoring the big Iran story"

1. dave thompson on Wed, 30th May 2018 9:32 am

Don’t we all just love the talking heads?

2. LetStupidPeopleDie on Wed, 30th May 2018 2:50 pm

When I look at this world I am wondering if I am not living in hell.
    Went to college in a technical field. Started with two friends finished with 0 friends. Why because I had good grade and I loved science. Canadians love mediocrity and don’t like to compete and try to improve them self.

I went to university in a engineering field thinking I will have a good salary and respect. I got none of it. Today the people that are respect are the so called talking head that can exude confidence even if the are total loser like the ones in this video.

At the end of all of this I have to realise that I am the loser and the talking head are the winner. The talking head did minimal study, did not build or accomplish anything and they were rewarded with have the respect of people and big salary. They figure out the game right away while it took me 40 year to understand this game. I am indeed the loser. If I had to redo it, I will become and talking head, a liar and psychopath since they are the only ones allow to talk on TV and media.

I want to this see this world burn to the ground and blood everwhere

3. LetStupidPeopleDie on Wed, 30th May 2018 3:33 pm

I can see the Helima Croft getting gang bangs by 10 vice presidents at 8:00 PM in the conference room, anally rape, piss on. This is how stupid cunt like her get her job and get promoted.

She has a manly face, it could be the other way around, she is anally pegging 10 vice president in a corner conference rooms and pissing on them. When done, she turns around ask if she will get a promotion or keep her job.

4. Outcast_Searcher on Wed, 30th May 2018 6:18 pm

Letstupidpeopledie: Start by learning to write better than an eight year old re grammar. It’s far easier to hate than to get some good skills, work hard, and earn your way into a successful career.

5. Outcast_Searcher on Wed, 30th May 2018 6:20 pm

Claiming the Saudis aren’t looking to their own interests in the intermediate to longer term is totally delusional.

6. MASTERMIND on Wed, 30th May 2018 8:25 pm

Taylor Swift couldn’t sell out any concerts, Star Wars bombed..The consumer is tapped out..

7. MASTERMIND on Wed, 30th May 2018 9:09 pm

Scientist predicts our future will be ‘worse than extinction’

Fermi Paradox anyone?

8. Cloggie on Wed, 30th May 2018 9:39 pm

“Scientist predicts our future will be ‘worse than extinction’”

You are so utterly full of shit, millikike. What Berezin has to say has absolutely nothing to do with peakoil, climate change, resource depletion, overpopulation but with weird theories on extraterrestial life. You serial bullshitter just make it up as you go.

Berezin: “But we are here, our planet and star are still relatively intact, and we are already contemplating the first interstellar probes.”

9. Boat on Wed, 30th May 2018 9:46 pm

Clog,

Did you do the math? N America oil independent. Maybe a Mexico stat site would show total energy net independence. Most of it’s Nat gas comes from the US with pipelines to come.

10. Cloggie on Wed, 30th May 2018 9:58 pm

I don’t understand the point you are making, boat.

11. MASTERMIND on Wed, 30th May 2018 10:29 pm

Clogg

He is talking about Fermi’s Paradox..Which explains why we have never made contact with alien life..Because no civilization ever reaches into space before destructing itself. They all collapse..

The likeliest reasons why we haven’t contacted aliens are deeply unsettling

12. Boat on Wed, 30th May 2018 10:30 pm

Clog

The less dependant N America is to the world the less we have to worry about others energy problems. We could save hundreds of billions per year letting the EU take care of itself. No military help, no trade I’m balance, etc.

13. MASTERMIND on Wed, 30th May 2018 10:33 pm

Movies, Concerts, Restaurants, Retail, Auto, all collapsing..

14. Boat on Wed, 30th May 2018 10:36 pm

I would bet that without the US in the middle east, and a war broke out, the EU, China and Japan/S Korea would have to jump quick militarily to keep that oil flowing.

15. MASTERMIND on Wed, 30th May 2018 11:14 pm

Dearly bemudded, I am happy they got their dream wedding. I hope they enjoy many years of happiness.

16. Cloggie on Thu, 31st May 2018 12:25 am

I understood that, but you are suggesting that this Berezin character can be instrumentalized for your collapse=now message.

He can’t.

Berezin’s message is comparable to Jules Verne’s last work, that was probably not translated into English:

“The Eternal Adam”

It is the inevitable fate of mankind to eventual self-destruct, for whatever reason. And the cycle of life will start all over again, to begin with plankton.

Nietzsche says something similar: “die ewige Wiederkehr des Gleichen”

Indian philosophy says the same. My nothingness subscribes to that view as well.

The question is how mankind will come to its end:

A mongrelized, degenerated “planet of the apes” owned by Jewish bankers and media moguls (your tribe’s dream, Jewish messianism)

The good news for the white race is that America is going under. The question is: will they take the rest of the planet down with them?

They are, all of them, born with raging fanaticism in their hearts, just as the Bretons and the Germans are born with blond hair. I would not be in the least bit surprised if these people would not some day become deadly to the human race. (1771)

17. MASTERMIND on Thu, 31st May 2018 12:34 am

Clogg

Nowhere in your word salad post did you make any sense..You just spew out whatever you want to believe..And then find anything you can to link to which is usually taken out of context.

“The easiest thing of all is to deceive oneself; for we believe whatever we want to believe.”

—DEMOSTHENES

18. MASTERMIND on Thu, 31st May 2018 12:35 am

Clogg

The ideal subject of totalitarian rule is not the convinced Nazi or the dedicated communist, but people for whom the distinction between fact and fiction, true and false, no longer exists..

Hannah Arendt
    The Origins of Totalitarianism

19. MASTERMIND on Thu, 31st May 2018 12:36 am

Sleepwalking Into The Next Oil Crisis

According to the German Army leaked study. When the oil shortages hit, Wall street will crash, the public will lose all faith/trust in their institutions, and the global economy and world governments will collapse..

Scientific American: Apocalypse Soon: Has Civilization Passed the Environmental Point of No Return?

Inside the new economic science of capitalism’s slow-burn energy collapse (Ahmed, 2017)

Peer Reviewed Study: Society Could Collapse In A Decade, Predicts Historian (Turchin, 2010)

NASA Peer Reviewed Study: Industrial Civilization is Headed for Irreversible Collapse (Motesharrei, 2014)

The Royal Society: Peer Reviewed Study, Now for the First Time A Global Collapse Appears Likely (Ehrlich, 2013)

Peer Reviewed Study: Limits to Growth was Right. Research Shows We’re Nearing Global Collapse (Turner, 2014)

Peer Reviewed Study: Financial System Supply-Chain Cross-Contagion: Global Systemic Collapse (Korowicz, 2012)

20. MASTERMIND on Thu, 31st May 2018 12:45 am

U.S. Plans to Hit EU With Steel, Aluminum Tariffs

Trump is going to put the final nail in the EU coffin..LOL This will help make the dollar stronger! LOL Sorry clogg..As Soros said..The EU is going to collapse..hope you enjoy eating your pets like Venezuela soon..

LMFAO!

21. joe on Thu, 31st May 2018 3:02 am

I guess the iran nuclear deal will be back on in Europe then, also NordStream2 will be built and I guess trade with China is certainly going to fill the gap. Will trump trade war with the entire world? I hope trump builds his damn wall. The world might just help him do it. All the way round, to stop yanks getting out! God damn Saudi wahabbi supporting America is f#@king cancer on earth with its dollar! Sad thing is that so much of Trumps original policies make sense but this trade war shit is just stupid. Not that I like the EU either. That crowd of Facist are more antidemocratic than Iran!

22. Simon on Thu, 31st May 2018 5:26 am

Hi Joe

Confused how is the EU anti-democratic.

I thought the parliament was 100% elected (unlike the UK)

I thought the commissioners were appointed by the democratically elected representatives of each state.

I thought any treaty change could be vetoed by any state

am I wrong ?

23. Cloggie on Thu, 31st May 2018 5:58 am

“am I wrong ?”

No you are not. I walked to the voting boot and helped Juncker in office rather than Schultz.

24. fmr-paultard on Thu, 31st May 2018 7:32 am

I’m not happy today. When am I ever happy? If I can’t sleep for the next 30 years for fear of “brilliant flashes” and Eurotard’s PBBM “confederation” + chad + vanuatu how can I be happy.

We’re under assault from alt-tard media. We’re told constantly that our supertards can’t figure their ways out. That the day of safe electricity and indoor plumbing is over, that we need to move to phils and find bf’s. we need to be ashamed of having bf’s.

Then I hear our supertards universities dominate world rankings.

25. MASTERMIND on Thu, 31st May 2018 7:50 am

Global growth too dependent on cheap borrowing – OECD

We need cheap credit, because we ran out of cheap oil..

26. MASTERMIND on Thu, 31st May 2018 8:11 am

Trump’s wife hasn’t been seen in 21 days? I bet he got mad and beat the shit out of her..She likely has bruises all over her face..

27. Cloggie on Thu, 31st May 2018 8:24 am

She ran off with MBS to Italy.

28. Sissyfuss on Thu, 31st May 2018 8:52 am

You’re such a romantic, Clogtastic.

29. Davy on Thu, 31st May 2018 8:53 am

she had a kidney operation give the lady a break.

30. JuanP on Thu, 31st May 2018 10:01 am

MM “Trump is going to put the final nail in the EU coffin.”
    I disagree. IMO, Trump is mostly nailing the USA’s coffin. I have no sympathy for the EU and I don’t think it has a good future, but the USA’s future looks bleak right now.

I am very, very happy with Trump so far. I don’t really know why he does the things he does, but the consequences of his actions seem to mostly damage the USA, which is good for the rest of the world. Putin and Xi need only sit back and hold on tight to their pants to position their nations to suvive the ongoing American decline. Trump is greatly accelerating America’s collapse and that is good for everyone, including the American people. At this point, I like Trump so much as US President that he would need to start a nuclear war to change my opinion that he is better for the world than Reagan, Obama, the Bushes, and the Clintons.

If they manage to keep the economy afloat until then, I suspect the Repubs will do better in November than expected and Trump could also be reelected in two years.

I know that all the PC crowd will be extremely pissed off and heartbroken if that happens. The Democrats are to blame for becoming so repugnant. I never, ever thought that I would feel about the Democrats the way I do now. Hillary’s candidacy was the final straw for me. I don’t expect the Dems to straighten themselves out because they are too corrupt. At this point in time I believe that the USA will be thoroughly decimated by its own government. It is absolutely all downhill for the USA from now on and once the US economy collapses when all the speculative bubbles blow it will be every man for himself. Get ready while you can. Non preppers will be completely fucked!

31. joe on Thu, 31st May 2018 10:07 am

“thought any treaty change could be vetoed by any state

am I wrong ?”

Another example was the 2009 attempt to get European nations to enact an EU constitution, 3 nations whoes laws required referendums to pass it into their countries all said NO. If Cloggie was really Dutch he would know his country was one of them. They stopped that effort and instead repackaged it as ‘the Lisbon Treaty’ which does not need a democratic approval save that each government in Europe is passing these laws piecemeal to ‘harmonize’ the laws to create new markets and ‘oppertunities’ for Europe to make its own Donald Trumps. The Roman Empire was created the same way when power passed to Augustus Ceaser, it passed through the Senate who simply made his wishes law, and preserved the façade of democracy. The EU is the same kind of poison.

32. Duncan Idaho on Thu, 31st May 2018 10:09 am

Pepsi, Pepsi Lite—-
    The Dims and Repugs have minor differences on a minor perspective, but their macro view is corporate capitalism, the same view.
    HRC was more aligned with Trump than Sanders.

33. joe on Thu, 31st May 2018 10:13 am

Duncan, Trump is definitely Pepsi lite. HRC was all for going toe to toe with Russia to prove she had balls. Its the same reason she and the EU nations like Italy bombed the shit out of Gaddafi. One immigration crisis later, that seems like a poor choice by Europe.

34. joe on Thu, 31st May 2018 10:18 am

Hi Simon, also the answer is NO that was the original system, the system works on a system called qualified majority. Basically the bigger your population, the bigger your vote. Ireland rejected this part of the ‘Nice Treaty” and was FORCED to vote again. Imagine, it passed the second time…..

Germany can team up with anyone it wants to get serious stuff passed, nobody else really gets a say and the smaller countries don’t have any say. Its leibensraum without tanks….

35. Duncan Idaho on Thu, 31st May 2018 10:22 am

While I agree with you Joe, my message was they embrace the same economic system.
    Which is failing big time.

36. joe on Thu, 31st May 2018 10:38 am

“Duncan Idaho on Thu, 31st May 2018 10:22 am ”
    It’s not just failing, its in full tilt collapse, but that does not mean that the commission will close up shop and all the administration in Brussels and Strasborg will close up and go home. The goverments of these countries pay for it all through taxes and fees, the ECB is litterally unifying the entire banking system of Europe so that national banks can no longer rely on their own central banks to create their own currency, its like pulling the rug out from under their economies. Theyll be left with fake central banks and one politburo, its gonna be China again.
    European culture does not embrace democracy, you may be confusing that with AngloSaxon or AngloAmerica whichever you want to call it.

37. Simon on Thu, 31st May 2018 10:53 am

HI Joe

your first point about the president of italy.

Do you have any PROOF that the the EU demanded anything ?

The Lisbon Treaty, do you know what was changed (I mean chapter and verse) as I challenge the ‘repackaged’ aspect
    Also each government could have vetoed the treaty change, they didnt, this is a failure of the local democracy, nothing to do with the EU

Actually any law proposed in the following areas foreign affairs, taxation, justice and the EU budget require unanimity, so ANY country can veto it

Other laws run under QMV, this gives each country a proportional vote depending on population, seems democratic to me

have you any PROOF Ireland was forced to vote again to accept the lisbon treaty ?

Actually the UK (12%) and Italy (11%) have a larger QMV vote that Germany has 16% of the population so ….. not sure how you arrive at this conclusion, seems a bit daily maily

38. Cloggie on Thu, 31st May 2018 11:00 am

The other side of Italy nobody mentions:

“In Q1 2016, debt of Italian households,
    as a percentage of disposable income,
    dropped to 62%, which is well below
    the average of the EU (circa 95% at the
    end of December).”

39. Cloggie on Thu, 31st May 2018 11:01 am

Joe opines: The project itself is not democratic. For example the Italian elections produced a platform which demanded that the EU actually enforce its own rules on immigration. The President of Italy promptly shot down that platform and installed his own ‘Brussels’ technocrat which will lead to elections in August in Italy again.

That’s not the fault of the EU but the Italian president (and I quietly support him, not that that matters in real life). The economic paragraph of the Italo-right-wingers is insane. They should instead do real right-wing stuff, like halting the influx of invaders at the source (Libyan coast) and buddy up with uncle Vlad and declare Geroge Soros persona non grata (that’s Italian). For the rest they should pay their bills, like everybody else.

Interestingly, most Italian debt is owned inside Italy. How about cancelling some of that debt? The real culprit here is the corrupt (or libertarian) Italian population that makes a sport out of tax evasion, saddling the Italian state with a huge debt, that in the past was serviced by printing lira’s, taking wealth from the Italians via inflation. That worked fine. Now the Italians are stuck with a high-quality, disciplined German-style euro, so the Italians can no longer fiddle.

Having said that, the Italians DO have a functioning economy, most Italians have low mortages, the median (“average”) Italian (124k) has twice as much wealth as his American counterpart (55k).

40. Cloggie on Thu, 31st May 2018 11:02 am

No pity with the Italians, they are doing fine. The solution is that the Italian government shifts a considerable amount of debt to wards its citizens, reducing the median wealth from say 124k to 100k, pushing state debt under 100%.

I’m very well aware of that. Just out of curiosity… if I’m not Dutch, what do you think I am? Anonymous1 thinks I’m a Jew. Come on joe, you can top that!

Nobody elected Caesar into office. But democracy in general is indeed a farce, it simply doesn’t exist. Every nation has a deep state of a few hundred to few thousands elders, who determine things, where the boops just elect faces and a stupid slogan and that is it (November 2016 was different though).

Switzerland that has several binding referendums each year, that is the closest to a democracy you can hope to get:

41. Simon on Thu, 31st May 2018 11:04 am

actually if you want to play with how it works (actually works) the following link allows you to play voting and shows you

42. MASTERMIND on Thu, 31st May 2018 12:17 pm

Now that Trump has put tariffs on China..Does this mean Trump products will cost more?

43. Antius on Thu, 31st May 2018 12:28 pm

“Or… White race conquering deep space, a few more Venice’s & Rome’s built, before we go under (Aryan messianism)”

Pretty much what I have been advocating since day 1 on this board.

But ultimately, if we can do that and tap fusion power along the way, it is doubtful that any alien race (or anything else) will ever wipe us out entirely. Once we make that transition, we can literally go anywhere. The outer solar system comets and moons would provide plenty of materials to build rotating space colonies. Even in our solar system, there is enough materials to support a population thousands if not millions of times greater than presently living on Earth.

The first human beings to establish a permanent presence in space, will be taking a step forward on the evolutionary chain that is even more significant than that of the first amphibians crawling out of the ocean.

44. MASTERMIND on Thu, 31st May 2018 1:09 pm

Clogg

Europe will soon collapse..And you will be eating your animals at the zoos..

George Soros warns the European Union is on the brink of collapse — and Trump is partly to blame

45. Cloggie on Thu, 31st May 2018 1:17 pm

George Soros warns the European Union is on the brink of collapse

Yeah the grapes our sour for uncle George, now that he is being kicked out of Hungary, his “fatherland” [cough]

#PhilantropeMyFoot

More bad news for The Tribe: US non-whites are not breeding fast enough:

“Fertility Collapse—Minorities Hardest Hit! Electing A New People Delayed?”

46. MASTERMIND on Thu, 31st May 2018 1:31 pm

Clogg

Nobody cares about race except for poor and unsuccessful loser like you..You just want a scapegoat..Woman don’t want to breed with alt right neckbeards..And I can’t say that I blame them either..you are being naturally selected out of existence..

47. joe on Thu, 31st May 2018 3:37 pm

Simon, look I’m not trying to convince you. You can’t prove what happens in back rooms out of offical ear shot. But my proof is that months after rejecting an issue they quickly voted to approve more or less the same thing. Since you seemed to know about qmv then your first question seems little more than a test to see if I knew, therefore imho you already made up your mind. Tell me the EU was a great success in 50 years when the Caliphate in Rome is commanding vast portions of Europe mate, good luck.

48. Cloggie on Thu, 31st May 2018 4:06 pm

“Nobody cares about race except for poor and unsuccessful loser like you.“

You are constantly gloating about the demise of the white race, in America first. You will find out soon if race is really an unimportant factor, once you have a deplorable, peer-reviewed gun in your mouth.

Only Americans, who all have a migration background, and hence a weak sense of identity, could pick up the idea that you can mix all sorts of people, without having to suffer the consequences.

#Timber!

49. Cloggie on Thu, 31st May 2018 4:09 pm

“Tell me the EU was a great success in 50 years when the Caliphate in Rome is commanding vast portions of Europe mate, good luck.”

There is no “Caliphate Rome”, a “Caliphate London” perhaps, all the work of New Labour, not the EU.

50. MASTERMIND on Thu, 31st May 2018 4:31 pm