Page added on December 4, 2017

Kunstler: What Now?

Public Policy

Contact with Russians.” Grown men and women, doubling and re-doubling down on a political fantasy, repeat this prayer hour after hour on the cable channels and Web waves as if trying to exorcise a nation possessed by the unholy hosts of Hell. But such vicars of the news as Wolf Blitzer, Rachel Maddow, Chuck Todd, and Dean Baquet (of The New York Times) only shove the country closer to a cliff of constitutional crisis.

To a certain class of people — a class that includes a lot of Intellectuals-Yet-Idiots, as Nassim Taleb has dubbed them — President Donald Trump is a figure of supernatural malignity who must be ousted at all costs. I did not vote for Donald Trump and I do not admire him; but I rather resent the dishonesty that is being marshaled against him, especially the mis-use of judicial procedure and the mendacious propagandizing of the nation in service to that end.

This is what it comes down to: General Mike Flynn, designated National Security Advisor, conferred with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak after the 2016 election about two pressing matters: a vote in the UN orchestrated against Israel, and sanctions imposed against Russia by outgoing President Obama on December 28, two weeks before the inauguration. Both these matters could be viewed as bits of mischief designed deliberately to create foreign policy problems for the incoming administration.

Flynn’s discussions with Ambassador Kislyak amounted to what are called “back channel talks.” These informal, probing communications occur all the time and everywhere in American foreign policy, especially the transitional months every four or eight years when a new president comes in. They are necessarily secret because they concern issues of high sensitivity. Every incoming presidential staff in my lifetime (going back to Dwight Eisenhower) has conducted back-channel talks with foreign diplomats in order to directly assess where things stand, minus public posturing and bloviating.

And so that is what Mike Flynn did, as incoming National Security Advisor, after an eight-year run of worsening relations with Russia under Obama that Trump publicly pledged to improve. And now he’s been charged with lying to the FBI about it. Which raises some enormous and troubling questions well beyond the simple charge, questions that suggest a US government at war against itself.

For instance, why exactly might Mike Flynn lie about his discussions with Kislyak? That ought to be self-evident as per what I said above: back channel talks are necessarily secret. But why not let Vice-president Pence or the FBI in on it? As for Pence, not all government officials are in-the-loop for back channel talks for the excellent reason that the fewer people involved the less chance of the talks becoming un-secret.

And the FBI? Why, in December of 2016, might Trump and his aides consider the FBI to be an unreliable agency? Because they knew that officials in the FBI under Director James Comey had politicized the agency in favor of his opponent in the election; that the agency had misbehaved in the Clinton e-mail investigation, the meeting at the Phoenix airport between Bill Clinton and Attorney General Loretta Lynch, and the Christopher Steele Russian intel file affair. We don’t know whether, at that point, Trump and his staff knew about the FBI’s conduct in the Uranium One deal. But there was plenty of evidence that the permanent bureaucracy of Washington wanted to use a politicized FBI against Trump in any way that it could to get rid of him.

And over the weekend, news comes out that Peter Strzok, the top FBI official assigned to Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe of collusion between Russia and Trump officials, had been removed from the probe after exchanging anti-Trump and pro-Hillary Clinton text messages with his mistress, who was an FBI lawyer working for Deputy Director Andrew McCabe. This information was concealed from the congressional oversight committee that had formally subpoenaed emails from the FBI all year long, only to be stonewalled by the agency. So, now the committee is threatening contempt citations against the current FBI Director, Christopher Fry and Rod Rosenstein, his deputy

Why should President Trump not fire Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller now? Mueller was James Comey’s mentor at the FBI when Mueller was director. Is there not a train of association and dishonesty that implicates criminal activity by the FBI itself. And if and when Trump does this, and pardons Mike Flynn for the non-crime of back channel negotiation, should a new special prosecutor be appointed by the Attorney General to investigate the activities of the FBI through 2016 and 2017? And after all that, will the Deep State find some other way to go apeshit?

Keep your hats on for this.

Kunstler

197 Comments on "Kunstler: What Now?"

1. Davy on Tue, 5th Dec 2017 6:57 am

“I’m not anti American delusionalist. I’m anti yappy little mouthpieces such as yourself.”
    Sure you are grehg WTF, look in the mirror ask yourself am I an anti-american if:
    I stalk and prick Americans exclusively and daily for 5 years then yes I am an anti-American pig.
    I enable and flank sick individuals like mad kat that comment insistently anti-American topics off topic and with unbalanced emotional pressure.
    I myself post exclusively anti-American material because I am a west coast Canadian and we are culturally anti-American. We hate Americans except for those Americans that agree with us that we re better than Americans.
    Grehg, if you answered those questions and honestly self-reflected then yes, you are an anti-American pig of the worst kind because you are mentally incapacitated with hate.

2. Davy on Tue, 5th Dec 2017 7:02 am

“I haven’t even begun to get warmed up yet delusionalist. Move on, or not. Your choice. BTW, have you checked the mail lately? ”
    “My wife is a pathologist who happens to do work for several hospitals.”
    grehg, will she need to worried about checking the mail? I wonder if she would be worried about you making actual physical threats and wanting to come down here to fuck and fight? Would she approve of you telling me to check my mail? I promise you it works both ways. You may want to hope nothing out of the ordinary happens to me, my family, and or my farm. I have the time, money, and mentality to research and take care of just such a circumstance. I am a doomer and prepper. I am prepping for assholes like you who threaten me. I am making plans for such things to happen. In fact I am excepting lawlessness. I am expecting to be physically and mentally challenged. I am expecting pain and suffering and understand death will become uncomfortably closer. I think about what it will be like to be shot and seeing others shot. I am trying to live it a little now so I am a little stronger later if and when it happens. If you think your little digital threats matter I would say yes they do and the reason they do is they are part of my current prep. I am in this mode in the here and now. I am ready for this behavior.

3. Davy on Tue, 5th Dec 2017 7:08 am

“Davy, FYI: I am still a member in good standing.”
    Mad kat you hate the US and Mormons. You might be in good standing on paper but in your heart you are a disgusting liar that lives the daily deadly serious passion of hate and resentment. People like you have false worlds that eventually crumbly into the nothingness they are to begin with. Your life is a lie and it is built on lies and it will crumble into the nothingness of lies. The good thing is you are a lonely old man in a faraway country and when you become nothing this will not hurt anyone in the process. grehg on the other hand has a family and a community he is going to hurt.

4. Revi on Tue, 5th Dec 2017 7:19 am

Whatever… I am watching the show. I am no fan of the present admin, but I really don’t want the whole thing to dissolve any more than it already is. The recent reverse Robin Hood tax reform definitely concerns me more than the rest of the show. Maybe this whole thing can hold up a little longer, or maybe not.

5. Linda Ikeji on Tue, 5th Dec 2017 10:02 am

When I started Geoshoppr about two months ago, it
    was clear what I wanted to make and the difficulty I wanted
    to resolve (a result of reading also quite a few TechCrunch articles & entrepreneur magazines on a everyday basis for years).
    The TechCrunch syndrome that hits geeks, hackers and even tech enthusiasts as nicely is that we study so a lot
    that the hustle and grind aspect is neglected. The saving grace for me was the hackathon that was organized in my university Federal Universty of Technology Akure
    (FUTA) that saw the 1st prototype of Geoshoppr debut.
    Linda IKeji Weblog: Tech Or Startup? There has been an interesting debate about what a startup is.

Months ago, Mister Mo asked the query, What is a tech company/startup?
    The responses had been an odd mix. Shortly soon after that, Bankole asked the very same question on TechCabal.
    In the discussions that followed each articles, the question of no matter whether Linda Ikeji Blog is a startup came up
    due to the fact there had been these who insisted that any
    use of technologies makes an endeavour a tech startup.
    It is in response to those positions that I write this post.

There was no Minimum Viable Product (MVP) to begin with.
    None of the joys and pain of seeing of your 1st version up and operating and
    then constructing on that foundation.

There was no coding, except she outsourced a few times to coders to
    assistance in her weblog layout. Of course, one particular can not say she didn’t use technologies extensively.
    Yes she DID. Something on-line makes use of technologies.
    What I am saying right here is that what she is running is not
    tech. There is no WOW issue. What would be the presentation if she had
    been to sit with investors in a board space to
    speak about the possibilities of points like high-end
    revenue and consumer base explosion? A different clear point is that most of the news
    she passes out to readers are offered on as lots of as 15
    other blogs. Nonetheless, she stands out by way of branding, which is
    a really potent business enterprise tool. Startups are distinguished by their danger/reward profile and scalability.
    We are speaking about items like high profile investors, exit
    structures and plans, and a quite sturdy view to defending IP
    (Intelligence Property). These distinguishing variables are not the case with Linda Ikeji Weblog, or even Mobility Blog.
    In conclusion, Linda Ikeji blog is a uncomplicated small, but very profitable enterprise that has objectives that differ Significantly from a startup.
    As far as I can see, that blog is neither tech nor startup.
    I would appreciate to hear cogent, contrary arguments as to why
    anyone thinks otherwise.

Then 1 day I told myself that I can as well start off mine since I liked the blogs so a
    great deal. It took 3 minutes to start out a blog and that was how I
    began blogging. Some may possibly want to
    know at what point that Linda Ikeji blog began paying off?
    When you are passionate about anything, you place your all in it and that was what I did.
    I began blogging consistently and passionately
    until 2010. It by no means occurred to me
    that I have constructed a lot of followership in that time and brands have been watching.
    By the finish of 2010, I had thousands of people today following me and I in no way knew it would translate to income.

The initially time a enterprise approached me to spend to post anything, I located it
    incredibly strange. I didn’t know that people like Bellanaija and Sahara reporters
    have been charging. I had to ask a buddy to send me an advert rate.
    It was in January 2011 that I had my personal advert price
    and I started sending it out to persons. By February, men and women began paying me and because then, it’s been great.
    Involving the time you started and when you began obtaining
    paid, was there a time you wanted to give up? Yes there had been quite a few
    instances, I wanted to give up.

Strategies for Obtaining the Correct Banking Companion in Africa 

Years Old Stubborn Pile GONE! Thanks to this “Strange” Herb

Cars – N75m

The privacy policy wants some severe revision before users get to punch holes in it

I had bad instances back then but the worst was in September 19,
    2010. It was my 30th birthday. I was broke, I was angry mainly because I
    have been done doing modeling in a extended time. I was still struggling, I was nevertheless borrowing revenue, I was
    depressed due to the fact I felt like a failure.
    I will cry and cry but will nevertheless open my laptop and blog.

I didn’t know that my breakthrough was at the corner and that God was top
    me to it. Immediately after my 30th birthday, my life practically changed.

You have blogged a lot of news optimistic, negative and controversial specially about artistes.

For instance Wizkid, what is your partnership with them? I don’t want to talk about Wizkid.
    I have a cordial relationship with a lot of entertainers.
    I have had run-ins with a couple of of them but in current times, I haven’t.
    It was when I was a bit carefree and careless with the stories I create.
    In a year now, I have not had any major problem
    with anyone. How do you manage it when they threaten to sue you?

The only particular person I have threatened was wizkid.
    Their threat does not scare me for the reason that I think I do more
    great for them than bad.

And they acknowledge that. Some of them are my close friends.
    Some of them have been to my home, some of them are on my WhatsApp chat.
    The negativity that comes with blogging is fine. I imply, it’s blogging, you create
    about people. Some men and women may well take offense some will react in unique
    strategies. I have been carrying out this for ten years and if by now I am not
    utilised to back lash, then I really should get out
    of the business enterprise. If you are asked what you make in a
    year, what will you say? I can’t inform you what I make
    in a year.

6. MASTERMIND on Tue, 5th Dec 2017 10:15 am

madkat

You worked for a church for 20 years..talk about hard work I bet. you are a beta male…a clown! Never worked an honest day in your life…

7. fmr-paultard on Tue, 5th Dec 2017 11:15 am

it’s pointless to argue with aswang. if you point to defense spending the US dwarfs Putin. If you point out the unfairness to citizens of Putin and America’s enemies pursuing juche policy and cares nothing about economic and a zillion other things. as a result sending spies over the West to steal secrets such as Cambridge Five.

It’s also useless to argue with eurotard. It’s always Jews’ fault to start war anyways. Nevermind that President Trump is a fighter and he’s afraid of Muslims. So he made the decision to move capital to Jerusalem.

But but “his hands are tied” we’re assured by SENTAPBs and alt-tard media.

The truth is propaganda and it’s on here. full of propaganda from alt-tard media.

propaganda, forget anything nuiance about ME’s development or ratcheting up conflicts.

8. fmr-paultard on Tue, 5th Dec 2017 11:19 am

good to see this site back whih is run by uppertards who put up a kitty. it means uppertards are supertards because they cope by making light of the situation. sis has direct line to uppertards and taht’s why i’m here giving balance and moderating alt-tard media, aswang, and eurotard. i hate it. i was a fomer paultard.

anyways i feel bad supertard censured me. i don’t mean to ruin supertard’s hang out. i do read his posts even i made a point of dismissing intelligent people because tards like mollyneux uses his intelligent to farm lowertards. i can also do this because explanations can be incorrect but as long as result is similar it shouldn’t be a concern. I don’t want supertard to leave the site becasue of me or anything. I took “LOL” from supertard and I found it in my kitchen drawer so I want to return it.

9. GregT on Tue, 5th Dec 2017 12:00 pm

“grehg on the other hand has a family and a community he is going to hurt.”

You and I have very different ideas as to what constitutes a family delusionalist. My family lived with me, and my wife still does. No legal ‘arrangements’, or second residence required. I’m very involved at the local community level, and enjoy working with others for the common good. I’m not a loner like you have repeatedly told everyone here that you are. Given the current trajectory that this is all heading in, that would be an extremely poor plan on your part.

10. bobinget on Tue, 5th Dec 2017 12:20 pm

Kunstler, your article, reprinted here sexually
    abused me.
    Please resign. signed, Bob Inget age 82, Oregon

11. Davy on Tue, 5th Dec 2017 12:37 pm

Grehg, you don’t know my situation nor do I believe or not believe yours. You have mental issues. One cannot believe or disbelieve mental cases like you. What one must do is use his imagination. Maybe it is a delusion maybe real or maybe a combination. What I do know after years in finance where I also collected money talkers and braggers are the biggest clowns. Those who show their cards and act big shots are the biggest fools. You are throwing threats around like clown. It is people like you that are a joke. It is not the people around here I see sporting a gun I worry about. It is the guy that has a gun I don’t know about and uses it to kill I respect. I have had my life threatened before. I have had guns pointed at my head. I have had mental cases threaten me. So don’t think you scare me. I have a private investigator license I got when I collected money. I still have friends in the business. We know how to find people especially someone like you that flipped a Vancouver house for a cool $MIL$. BC is a very big place that is really a very small place. Now, I am not like your dumbass. I am not going to be a clown and threaten you. I am not going to tell you I am going to come up and find you. I have no interest in looking for trouble “EXCEPT” if something unusual happens. If my cabin burns down. If my family is hurt. You are suspect. If you kill me I have a friend who knows he will be paid to take care of this situation. You might want to refrain from threatening people over the internet. You never know the can of worms you open.

12. MASTERMIND on Tue, 5th Dec 2017 1:14 pm

Madkt

the next economic collapse could start in China, eventually leading to a democratic revolution, overhtrowing the communist party regime, followed by civil wars, a decomposition of the Country into serveral independent regions; while some wealthy areas of China may remain democratic, large parts of it will fall back into poverty and corruption. During a Chinese regime change, we may see a short term recovery of the world economy; which of course will just delay the looming global overpopulation and energy crisis. Still, other authoritarian, yet economically strong countries already stand by, to inherit China’s role as the leading oppositional nation, like the Mullah’s Iran, Putin’s Russia or Erdogan’s Turkey.

13. Cloggie on Tue, 5th Dec 2017 2:33 pm

Some facts first:

GDP in trillion $ PPP (Worldbank)

China 21.4
    EU 19.7
    USA 18.6

Russia 3.4
    Turkey 1.9
    Iran 1.4

Russia, Turkey or Iran taking over from China?!

Do yourself a favor and stop calling yourself “mastermind”.

14. Davy on Tue, 5th Dec 2017 2:57 pm

Dutchy, did you grab those PPP numbers becuase they looked good for your agenda? Kind of like how you like to use those percapita numbers to tell a story. You know those above numbers change a lot if you use regular GDP. You are a slimy guy so you will always use the numbers that are the slimiest to fit your slimy agenda.

15. Cloggie on Tue, 5th Dec 2017 3:03 pm

You have a big problem with facts, now don’t you Davy. You want to talk about it?

16. Davy on Tue, 5th Dec 2017 3:35 pm

What problem dutchy? Explain. Oh, you mean a problem with facts cherry picked for effect to charge an emotional agenda. Yea, I am afraid I do. That is the problem you have with facts. You don’t put out facts that don’t let you win. You don’t admit to bad facts. You just sport good facts as if life is binary. That is the slimy way of doing things. That is why you and Mad Kat are best of friends slimy loves slimy.

17. Sissyfuss on Tue, 5th Dec 2017 4:58 pm

Glad see you escaped the institution again, premier fmr. Now try to bring some Christmas cheer and good will towards men to the site because the boys have been extremely cranky of late. You know, the stress of finding the perfect gift for each other.

18. Cloggie on Tue, 5th Dec 2017 4:59 pm

“You are documented here as saying you want to come down to Dent country and find me”

Probably not for romance.rofl

19. fmr-paultard on Tue, 5th Dec 2017 4:59 pm

sys dear thanks for talking to uppertards. happy new year merry christmas happy holidays

20. fmr-paultard on Tue, 5th Dec 2017 5:01 pm

eurotard you get old and emotional. you’re not sarek needing a mind melt. ask sis he knows because only tards watch certain show

21. Cloggie on Tue, 5th Dec 2017 5:03 pm

“the boys have been extremely cranky of late.”

What did you expect? This Gddmn Peak Oil farce refuses to materialize. Not even Casanova could hold it to himself for that long.

22. Cloggie on Tue, 5th Dec 2017 5:05 pm

“you’re not sarek needing a mind melt. ask sis he knows because only tards watch certain show”

I’m sure this is deep.

Are you a computer program by any chance?

23. Sissyfuss on Tue, 5th Dec 2017 5:32 pm

Clogooze, you’re not Sarek needing a mind melt(sic). Think he meant mind meld ala Spock.
    You’re Eurotard, ergo you would be extremely hard to mind meld and fmr knows this. He’s from the planet Tardromeda for christsakes.

24. Makati1 on Tue, 5th Dec 2017 6:58 pm

The destruction of America continues…

“30,000 Evacuated As SoCal Wildfires Rage: “Prospects For Containment Are Not Good””

“The area around a Ventura landmark called “Two Trees” has also burned. There have not been any human casualties reported yet, and more than 260,000 customers in Ventura and Santa Barbara counties were without power. As of 12:30 a.m. Tuesday, a Southern California Edison spokeswoman did not know when power could be restored.”

Will this be a trillion dollar disaster year? Stay tuned…

25. Davy on Tue, 5th Dec 2017 7:11 pm

Your day will come there in Makati, Manila, mad kat. Your ass will pucker when that cheap condo sways. The question is from an earthquake or typhoon. You got so many possibilities. It might even be a volcanic happening. You have it all and in a place where a huge amount of people will be dislocated and you are laughing at California. LOL

26. denial on Tue, 5th Dec 2017 7:13 pm

shame on Kunstler! Does he have a direct contact on all that Trump is accused of does he know more than everyone else……shit I could write more but this site is becoming a huuuuuge !! waste of time!!!!!!!!!!!!

27. Davy on Tue, 5th Dec 2017 7:25 pm

“How “Ghost Collateral” And “Yin-Yang” Property Deals Will Collapse China’s Credit Bubble”

“We should note that our thesis that China’s bubble would eventually be undermined by a “black hole” of insufficient collateral is one that we have been developing for several years. What we came to realize is that insufficient collateral is nothing more than normal business practice in the Chinese economy. It doesn’t matter whether it’s related to commodity-backed loans, property speculation or managing redemptions in the Wealth Management Products (WMPs) sector.”

“There are up to three contacts for an individual property transaction – the legitimate one, one for the bank providing the loan which overstates the property’s value and one for the tax authorities. These are widely known as “yin-yang” contracts in which real and fake agreements operate side-by-side. In these re-packaged loan arrangements, all parties, including the bank and the seller, can be complicit in the fraud. Tham provides detailed examples. Since “everybody is doing it”, the crimes go unpunished, even when the guilty admit them in court documents regarding related claims. Reuters reports that it interviewed twelve estate agents who admitted to helping clients commit mortgage fraud. One salesperson at the E-House China agency said that about 50% of his clients engaged in mortgage fraud. Another real estate agent estimated that about 60% of Shanghai property deals involve “some kind of re-packaging”.

28. Makati1 on Tue, 5th Dec 2017 7:34 pm

Davy, sorry to disappoint you, but I am moving out of Manila after the New Year. I rented a house near the farm to be close while the farmhouse is being built. It is in the burbs of a small town near the farm. As soon as the rainy season ends (January) the farmhouse will be built.

You need to find another topic for your rants and bullshit.

BTW: The rent for the new location is all of $120 per month for what would be a typical small rancher in the US.

29. Makati1 on Tue, 5th Dec 2017 7:36 pm

denial, then why do you post? You deny reality. Go live in your pretend world.

30. Davy on Tue, 5th Dec 2017 7:48 pm

Sure mad kat, that’s why I call it “the fantasy Farm” We will see because you have been saying this for years now. I am elated if it means less of you here.

31. Makati1 on Tue, 5th Dec 2017 7:51 pm

“Why Is An Appendectomy In The United States 10 Times More Expensive Than An Appendectomy In Mexico?”

Why does a root canal and crown cost $120 in the Ps and $1,200+ in the US?

Why does a specialist doctor’s visit cost $12 in the Ps, TOTAL, not just the part the patient pays while his insurance pays the rest?

Why does a chest Xray cost $5 in the Ps and god knows how much in the US?

Why? Because the US is a ‘failed’ country where the Great Leveling is in progress.

32. Makati1 on Tue, 5th Dec 2017 8:04 pm

“The Road to War”

Some other roads to war…

“Road to War, The (BBC 1989)” (US, Germany, Japan, Italy, Great Britain, and France)

See similarities? I do.

33. Makati1 on Tue, 5th Dec 2017 8:11 pm

US stepping down to the 3rd world…

“The U.S. Economy Is Finally Living Up to Lowered Expectations”

“The only reason the U.S. economy is operating at its full potential is that its potential is lower than we once thought it would be by now. As Beth Ann Bovino, chief U.S. economist at S&P Global Ratings, told the Journal, “We’ve moved the goal post.””

A comment that will be heard often as the US declines.

34. Makati1 on Tue, 5th Dec 2017 8:26 pm

American made junk.

“F-35 loses aircraft panel during training flight near Okinawa”

Yep! You are safely protected from enemies, America. LMAO

35. Makati1 on Tue, 5th Dec 2017 8:34 pm

Sorry Davy, but I will still be online. The internet is all over the Ps, not just in the cities. We also have cable there, but I do not watch TV. I surf the web and get educated. You should do the same. lol

36. GregT on Tue, 5th Dec 2017 9:06 pm

“If my cabin burns down. If my family is hurt. You are suspect. If you kill me I have a friend who knows he will be paid to take care of this situation.”

Too late to get help now delusionalist, you are way too far gone. Paranoia has obviously set in.

Sad to see.

37. DerHundistlos on Tue, 5th Dec 2017 9:20 pm

@ Siss

Thanks for the hearty laugh!!!!!!

38. MASTERMIND on Tue, 5th Dec 2017 9:25 pm

Madkat

Soccer Fans in Honk Kong have been booing and turning their bag on the Chinese flag during the anthem and bringing sings calling for Hong Kong Independence! LOL China is on the brink of collapse. Everyone knows they are lying about their GDP numbers. You are so dumb you bite on every pro china story you can find…LOL sixty percent of their countries in Silk Road are rated in junk status…LOL So dumb the ant freedom Chinese! They ban facebook, twitter and youtube.

39. DerHundistlos on Tue, 5th Dec 2017 9:30 pm

@ former-current-future tard

Under normal circumstances I would ask for a translation, but since I don’t care there’s no need.

What’s with your bizarro fixation with Siss? Get some balance and alternate between Siss and me. Here’s something that might help you. I have a new mut. report to file so stay posted.

40. GregT on Tue, 5th Dec 2017 9:43 pm

MM,

What’s with your fixation on China? Do you live there? Perhaps it might be better to pay more attention to what’s going on at home. No?

41. Makati1 on Tue, 5th Dec 2017 10:44 pm

MM: And the US is not “junk” if rated correctly? The US is so far below junk that there is no name for it. Do you want me to post a long list of refs to prove that assertion?

But then, you know that the US uses ‘ratings’ it controls as political weapons and they are not near fair or real. China and Russia are setting up their own rating system and it will blow the US one out of the water. Just as will the gold backed trade system.

Your Sinophobic brainwashing has been a success. The diploma should be in the mail. Oh, that’s right, you cannot read. Too bad. LMAO

BTW: The “Snowflake” capital of the world is the US. Better look at the sanity of your own college flakes before you point to another. Typical American. Trying to deflect the blame to someone/someplace else.

42. Makati1 on Tue, 5th Dec 2017 10:57 pm

Signs of the Great Leveling:

‘Dollar Suffers Worst Year Since 2003 (And The Future Looks Even Grimmer)”

“The Real Causes of Deficits and the US Debt (Next Phases in Trump Fiscal Strategy)”

“Warnings of financial crash as stock markets continue to surge”

And on and on…

43. Makati1 on Tue, 5th Dec 2017 11:14 pm

BTW Delusional Davy, you have proved hundreds of time how mentally challenged you are to the rational people here. You and MM are alike in that respect.

1. I do not hate Mormons. If I were to believe in a god, I would still be active in their church. It is a more logical religion than any other I know of.
    2. I do not hate the US. I hate what it has become and that it is supported in its murderous plundering by its greedy citizens. The sooner it is leveled, the better for the rest of the world. THAT I do cheer on.
    3. Don’t pretend to be some kind of shrink analyst. You make yourself seem even more delusional than usual. Your fantasy concoctions of others lives is pathetic as are you. You are so jealous of other’s freedom and success that it warps your mind.
    4.My family and I are as close as any family, just not living together since they all got married and moved into their own lives. Your lack of understanding of family relations points to the possibility that you have none. Hint: Disney is not a good source for reality.
    5. You really do need help Davy. Get it before the whole system there collapse’ and not even drugs are available to ease the pain.

44. Cloggie on Wed, 6th Dec 2017 12:22 am

From makati’s link: Trump has realized the full US potential, but the potential isn’t what it used to be. It is now somewhere between Germany and Nigeria.

Making America a Little Great Again.

Come on Greg, post me that 1950 UN quote again, you posted yesterday, about that “race does not exist”. In 1950 the US had a staggering 40% global GDP. The UN was and is an extension of US power and the SC a WW2 winners club. What the UN did and still does is promoting One World under liberal egalitarian values. The UN promotes mass immigration and the abolishment of nationalism and eventually of nations… so it can take over the entire planetary joint and make Washington, Jeruzalem or similar places the capital of the world. And George Soros saw it was good.

The results meanwhile are in.

America is now ruined and populated by incompatible tribes that want to go at each others throat. And probably after Trump leaves office, vertically or horizontally, will go at each others throat.

Oh the fathomless depth of US/UN wisdom/wishdum.

45. Cloggie on Wed, 6th Dec 2017 12:41 am

Being 80 now is like being 50 in the fifties:

Berlusconi (83) wants to return to power next year and chances are very good he will.

Trump is 71 and Putin (65) is contemplating a tactical retreat in 2018 so he can take a brake for 5 years, so he can add another 10 years to his illustrious career in 2023, around the time the planet will undergo geopolitical convulsions, away from US primacy towards a multi-polar world.

Trump will probably run in 2021 and why not… perhaps even Lady MacBeth will handbag her way through the Dems-primaries, coughing and stumbling.

46. GregT on Wed, 6th Dec 2017 1:10 am

“Come on Greg, post me that 1950 UN quote again, you posted yesterday, about that “race does not exist”.”

Race is being used to divide and conquer nations Cloggie, just like gender, political ideologies, mass media, and religion. If people all learned to get along, the one world order would never be achievable.

I understand that you have issues with the authenticity of the protocols, but you might want to take a closer look. Otherwise, as per usual, you are spot on.

47. Makati1 on Wed, 6th Dec 2017 1:16 am

Age is not what it used to be. I’m 73 and. if I don’t look in the mirror, I feel like I did at 50. I look forward to being here when the SHTF and the whole shebang ends.

For the young here: Definition of shebang
    : everything involved in what is under consideration — usually used in the phrase “the whole shebang”. M-W

48. GregT on Wed, 6th Dec 2017 1:24 am

“Otherwise, as per usual, you are spot on.”

Some clarification is obviously in order. 🙂

In regards to geopolitics and history, you have done your homework. Very few people get it. In regards to industrial civilization running on ‘renewable’ energy, you are completely off your rocker, and almost as nutters as the delusionaist.

Almost. 🙂

49. Makati1 on Wed, 6th Dec 2017 1:33 am

Greg, give everyone an equal education and lifestyle while they are growing up and, placing them in a dark room, you could not tell the difference. The visible differences result from the region of the world their ancesters have resided in for the last 30 to 50 thousand years. Skin color and body shapes are all adaptations to living conditions, not genes. That can be proven by genetic testing and has been.

Ditto for intelligence. Asians are more intelligent because they have worked at it longer and harder and have not been held down by colonial masters like Africans. Education is regressing in the US and, if they had a few more generations of lower standards, the average IQ in the US would fall to below the 98 it currently is.

BTW: The top 5 countries are all Asian. The US is number 31.

50. GregT on Wed, 6th Dec 2017 1:51 am

You are absolutely correct Makati, on all counts, but do not expect the usual attacks from the dumbed down masses to end any time soon.

Human beings in general, are not very smart.