Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Best Migration Politic on this planet? : JAPAN!

For discussions of events and conditions not necessarily related to Peak Oil.

Best Migration Politic on this planet? : JAPAN!

Unread postby M_B_S » Wed 16 Aug 2017, 06:17:21

Why Japan Refuses Immigration and Multiculturalism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3BYCK-3jPc

Japan policy is the only way to survive as a Nation

M_B_S
M_B_S
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Re: Best Migration Politic on this planet? : JAPAN!

Unread postby dolanbaker » Sat 19 Aug 2017, 08:58:58

Well economists often look at Japan as if they're a "basket case" due to the low growth in the country, but if you look at it as that video has explained in the almost zero growth in population, they're doing OK.

Creating "economic growth" by simply importing people is really a fools errand as it has already sown the seeds of discontent in many countries. The risks of a civil war or the rise of a neo-nazi party in some countries is real and was only recently averted in France by luck.
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful.:Anonymous
Our whole economy is based on planned obsolescence.
Hungrymoggy "I am now predicting that Europe will NUKE ITSELF sometime in the first week of January"
dolanbaker
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby M_B_S » Sat 19 Aug 2017, 10:18:24

dolanbaker wrote:Well economists often look at Japan as if they're a "basket case" due to the low growth in the country, but if you look at it as that video has explained in the almost zero growth in population, they're doing OK.

Creating "economic growth" by simply importing people is really a fools errand as it has already sown the seeds of discontent in many countries. The risks of a civil war or the rise of a neo-nazi party in some countries is real and was only recently averted in France by luck.

Yes dolanbaker

Realy smart people I mean realy smart will better must agree.

Japan is the solution in a shrinking world i mean habitat.

M_B_S
M_B_S
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Outcast_Searcher » Sat 19 Aug 2017, 13:23:26

M_B_S wrote:
dolanbaker wrote:Well economists often look at Japan as if they're a "basket case" due to the low growth in the country, but if you look at it as that video has explained in the almost zero growth in population, they're doing OK.

Yes dolanbaker

Realy smart people I mean realy smart will better must agree.

Japan is the solution in a shrinking world i mean habitat.

M_B_S

1). Can really smart people spell "really"?

2). What the hell does "will better" mean? (What are you agreeing with)?

Hint: On this site, we're using English to communicate. Clarity counts.

I'm not trying to be flippant here. What are you saying? Does zero population growth trump economic growth in all cases? Even if that means that the elderly are just screwed because society can't take care of them? (I might be inclined to agree, but I'd like to know what I'd be agreeing WITH -- and I'm rapidly approaching the "elderly" state).
Given the track record of the perma-doomer blogs, I wouldn't bet a fast crash doomer's money on their predictions.
Outcast_Searcher
COB
COB

Unread postby SeaGypsy » Sat 19 Aug 2017, 20:41:30

Japan, where the economy relies on negative interest rates. Where everything invented or produced is available in Chinese knock off form within 6 months. Where a child born with one foreign parent can never become a citizen. The most xenophobic nation on earth.
SeaGypsy
Master Prognosticator
Master Prognosticator

Unread postby dolanbaker » Sat 19 Aug 2017, 20:52:12

SeaGypsy wrote:Japan, where the economy relies on negative interest rates. Where everything invented or produced is available in Chinese knock off form within 6 months. Where a child born with one foreign parent can never become a citizen. The most xenophobic nation on earth.

The question is, is this good or bad for the Japanese, as it is only they who matter in this situation.
They clearly don't care what the rest of the world (economists) think!
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful.:Anonymous
Our whole economy is based on planned obsolescence.
Hungrymoggy "I am now predicting that Europe will NUKE ITSELF sometime in the first week of January"
dolanbaker
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Ibon » Sun 20 Aug 2017, 17:08:29

Outcast_Searcher wrote:

OS, not everybody here is a native speaker of English. Ask yourself in how many languages could you effectively make a post? For MBS english is his 2nd language........ Seine muttersprach ist Deutsch neme ich an?
Patiently awaiting the pathogens. Our resiliency resembles an invasive weed. We are the Kudzu Ape
blog: http://blog.mounttotumas.com/
Ibon
Expert
Expert

Unread postby M_B_S » Mon 21 Aug 2017, 04:35:17

Ibon wrote:
Outcast_Searcher wrote:

OS, not everybody here is a native speaker of English. Ask yourself in how many languages could you effectively make a post? For MBS english is his 2nd language........ Seine muttersprach ist Deutsch neme ich an?

@OS Deine Annahme ist vollkommen korrekt, wenn nicht ein h+e fehlen würde, und das Substantiv mit Großbuchstabe M geschrieben würde.
Daraus schließe ich logisch, dass Deine Muttersprache nicht Deutsch ist.

Correct
Thank you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29FFHC2D12Q
"Kimi Ga Yo" - Japan National Anthem Japanese & English lyrics
M_B_S
M_B_S
Intermediate Crude
Intermediate Crude

Unread postby Ibon » Mon 21 Aug 2017, 06:21:32

M_B_S wrote: Deine Annahme ist vollkommen korrekt, wenn nicht ein h+e fehlen würde, und das Substantiv mit Großbuchstabe M geschrieben würde.
Daraus schließe ich logisch, dass Deine Muttersprache nicht Deutsch ist.

Englisch ist meiner Muttersprach, Deutsch habe Ich erst mit 24 Jahre gelernt in der Schweiz, auf die Strasse, nicht mit Bucher. Wichtig ist das man verstanden wurde, die Gramatik Sekundär

Die Japaner musst nicht kummern um Auslander mit schlechte Gramatik! !
Patiently awaiting the pathogens. Our resiliency resembles an invasive weed. We are the Kudzu Ape
blog: http://blog.mounttotumas.com/
Ibon
Expert
Expert

Return to Geopolitics & Global Economics