Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Grozny has right now -12° Celsius, how do they heat?!

For discussions of events and conditions not necessarily related to Peak Oil.

Grozny has right now -12° Celsius, how do they heat?!

Unread postby KilonBerlin » Mon 30 Jan 2017, 19:36:56

Hi there,

I know that once Grozny was a place with maybe much oil, but since it was already known before the WW2 and used among Maikop and Baku as much as possible (the rest came from Allies, northern Route or the Persian oil which was in fact a mighty company the British Petroleum controlling whole Persias/Irans oil production, the Wolga and other rivers leaving thousands of kilometers to Moscow and from there other rivers reach the Baltic Sea!

US saved the Russian a.s if you think how much oil they delivered when Baku was "blocked" on the absolute main shipping transports because the Nazis were controlling the Don and the Wolga and every ship (tanker or not) would be destoryed there, also the large storage tanks (the Route was no WW2 invention, it existed for a longer time, in Wolgograd/"Stalingrad" huge storage tanks with almost all Persian oil and a very small amount was from Baku.

Today Grozny, after 2 wars inside Russia itself the Chechnya Republic is ruled by a puppet from Putin. Kadyrow Junior, the Kadyrow Senior was killed by a car bomb if I remember right, dont want to wikipedia now :D

The US really... the Nazis would be badass too with the number of weapons, oil, diesel-electric locomotives, together with permanet and large Diesel amounts until early 1944 or so, when they had to put all their strength to prepare the D-Day and the "island hopping fights" with japanese proved to be harder, especially the first Kamikaze did heavy damage, if even not sunk a battleship or a battlecruiser...

The Alaska-Highway and an extreme heavy need of stopping 7 times at ferry range to refill aircrafts send to the Soviets against the Germans... so at least they did not lose so many own Allied air men (largest casualties for the US were the air crews, only few real ground fights were done and the US soldiers died or lost a Sherman to the newest late 1944/early 1945 "Panzerfaust" which even at 100 meter distance could penetrate most tanks on the fields, there is a very good oldschool Movie from Germany "Die Brücke", it is very very good, it is black and white (since at this time, I think late 1950's or early 1960's... the average German did not even had a 2 colour-TV...

Grozny has illegal corrupt oil production, and dangerous labs to create fuel, even though the quality is "bad", as I wrote we have -12° Celsius in Grozny... I always thought in the Caucass it is not getting sooo cold that often, since Grozny is in the Caucasus and in the deepest south of the Russian Federation....

It is "encircled" from the 3 sites (the one site is a border to Georgia (of course the country and not US state^^), so at -12 Celsius a city like Grozny with estimated 271,573 population in the City of Grozny in the 2010 Census (14th October 2010), and if I "know" Moslems I think there is a growth rate which is high, so wood alone would not be enough, especially since the Army, "FSB" (Intel Agency for the inland operations, armed with Helicopters, even at least 2 HIND gunship-helicopters...

But how do the people heat? I mean -12° C for example is no joke or nothing where you can take warmer clothes and go to sleep with a sweater and a , but heating must be existent, in the "public" buildings of course there is, but with what do they act now?! I watched a docu, but many things changed during 5 years.... in 2010 around it was bad for the Russian employed people which were not directly armed or their target was not fighting.....

Or is there a coal industry in the near and the Russians use the coal to heat up Dagestan and the other states within Russia? Outside - 12°C, to bring it inside up to between 15 and 18° Celsius. This is 27 to 30 °C difference...
KilonBerlin
Wood
Wood

Return to Geopolitics & Global Economics