Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Stand up for WHOM?...Stand up for...THIS??

For discussions of events and conditions not necessarily related to Peak Oil.

Stand up for WHOM?...Stand up for...THIS??

Unread postby pana_burda » Sat 14 Jun 2008, 10:09:03

IF ater almost Ten years claiming for a solution, it finally comes by ..... but to people in differents countries yet with their very resources.

ESTA MANANA ME TOCO TRABAJAR EN CATIA LA MAR Y A LAS 7 AM ME TOPE CON ESTA TRANCA QUE NI MOTOS DEJABAN PASAR LA PROTESTA SE DEBIA A QUE SI EL GOBIERNO REGALA CASAS EN CUBA, ECUADOR, BOLIVIA, GASOIL EN EN BRONX Y GASOLINA BARATA EN INGLATERRA, ESTOS SERES VENEZOLANOS SE SINTIERON CON DERECHO DE EXIGIR UNA VIVIENDA DIGNA QUE DESDE LA VAGUADA VIVEN EN LA ALMACENADORA ENTRANDO A CATIA LA MAR ANTES DEL CESAR NIEVES NINOS DURMIENDO EN COLCHONETAS, GENTE QUE QUEDO SIN CASA A CAUSA DEL RIO , YO PREGUNTO ESTA SERA LA REBOLUCION POR ESO SE ESTA DERRUMBANDO ESTE GOBIERNO POR LO GOBERNANTES INECTOS QUE LO QUE SABEN ES BEBER WISQUI Y LLENARCE LOS BOLCILLOS .....

This morning I was up to work in Catia la Mar and by 7AM suddently clashed up with this protest that even motorcicles could not go through it (the way to the int. airport). The protest was due this government giving away houses up in Cuba, in Ecuador, in Bolivia, free gasoil in the Bronx and cheap gasoline in London, this venezuelan beings felt the right to demmand dign housing for themselves since, and starting by the 1999 floodings, they have been living in inadecuate sheds, children sleeping in matresses up in bare floor, people without their homes since the river took them away, then, I´d ask myself, is that the reason why this robolution is crumbling down in little pieces, this government falling down because of inept functionaries that only have learned and know how to drink good scotch and to fill up their pockets ......

http://www.noticierodigital.com/forum/v ... p?t=392651
pana_burda
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Location: In freefall speed right down to the claws of the devil

Re: Stand up for WHOM?...Stand up for...THIS??

Unread postby RedStateGreen » Sat 14 Jun 2008, 14:25:42

Is this a rant, or a question? I'm not sure I understand what you're getting at.
efarmer wrote:"Taste the sizzling fury of fajita skillet death you marauding zombie goon!"

First thing to ask: Cui bono?
RedStateGreen
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Re: Stand up for WHOM?...Stand up for...THIS??

Unread postby pana_burda » Sat 14 Jun 2008, 18:30:14

Is this a rant, or a question? I'm not sure I understand what you're getting at.

Its a critic and it relates to other posts, within the thread, stating about unions to "fight back" the empire. Nothing else. [smilie=profe.gif]
pana_burda
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Location: In freefall speed right down to the claws of the devil

Return to Geopolitics & Global Economics