Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Wake up

A forum to either submit your own review of a book, video or audio interview, or to post reviews by others.

Wake up

Unread postby Rod_Cloutier » Sat 05 Apr 2014, 23:06:11

Ben Davidson does a daily Youtube broadcast of space weather. It is an excellent daily news source. Today he posted an outstanding video about the process of 'Waking up' to truth. He hit a note with me; something that I've never be able to articulate to myself and something that is worth sharing with the community at large:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... 5ZsP2M#t=1

I'll ask if you grasped that I am anti-geoengineering, favor the proving grounds rather than the fear monger's think-tank, I recognize many potential cover-ups and conspiracies, current and former. I attempt only to help us lose the aspects of this community that stagnate our progress or harm our credibility. We have so much value here, and I see it wasted. Waking up truly takes away a significant logical filter of ours… everything we've trusted is 'broken' in a way, and it takes time to mend it. This is not easy

Well worth the watch !
Rod_Cloutier
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Re: Wake up

Unread postby Beery1 » Sat 05 Apr 2014, 23:13:01

Well worth a watch if you like watching nutcases ramble on incoherently about nonsense. The guy's a loon.
"I'm gonna have to ask you boys to stop raping our doctor."
Beery1
Tar Sands
Tar Sands

Re: Wake up

Unread postby rollin » Sun 06 Apr 2014, 00:16:36

Beery, here is the inverse. A sane person talking about a loon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ENNzjy8QjU
Once in a while the peasants do win. Of course then they just go and find new rulers, you think they would learn.
rollin
Lignite
Lignite

Return to Book/Media Reviews