Donate Bitcoin

Donate Paypal

PeakOil is You

PeakOil is You

Trump Climate Policy

Re: Trump = Climate Terrorist

Unread postby KaiserJeep » Thu 05 Jan 2017, 11:37:42

Here we are, citizens with more wealth, more food, more technology, more personal freedoms than anybody in the history of the world, and you guys are complaining.

You could make the decision to enjoy your life. Some of us have made such a decision. I don't know the personal situations of any of you, really, just the version you have presented here. But nobody is complaining of anything that it seems could even remotely be called a hardship. All any of you seem to lack is a desire to be happy.

After the power down, the struggle to survive will likely be the main preoccupation of all of us. It would indeed be a tragedy if none of you had enjoyed what you had until it was taken away.

We are talking about an attitude, a personal philosophy, an outlook on life. Decide that the concerns of living and living well will be your present thoughts, or fear of the future. It is up to you, and nobody else.
KaiserJeep 2.0, Neural Subnode 0010 0000 0001 0110 - 1001 0011 0011, Tertiary Adjunct to Unimatrix 0000 0000 0001

Resistance is Futile, YOU will be Assimilated.

Warning: Messages timestamped before April 1, 2016, 06:00 PST were posted by the unmodified human KaiserJeep 1.0
KaiserJeep
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby onlooker » Thu 05 Jan 2017, 12:14:05

Kaiser why do you presume that because we like to talk about the future we are so afraid of it. My take is those here are the least fearful while the general population is too afraid to even contemplate all this. I for one am trying to enjoy every moment and talking about all this does not preclude me from doing just that. I just maintain the silly notion that people should help each other if given the opportunity and that preparing mentally for what is coming is a form of helping. Otherwise, people will wake up one day and be so shocked and perturbed by the world before them they are liable to lose it. What is more if enough people realize what is coming perhaps some sort of productive response can be forthcoming.
You can ignore reality but not its consequences
onlooker
Anti-Matter
Anti-Matter

Unread postby Satori » Thu 05 Jan 2017, 12:26:48

I WAS going to go see a movie this afternoon and then go out to dinner
but since the world is gonna end
I think I'll stay home,hide in the closet and maintain a death grip on my MountainHouse :P
Satori
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby KaiserJeep » Thu 05 Jan 2017, 13:35:28

You mean you are not going to spout nonsense about what a future POTUS has not yet done, and may never do? How cosmopolitan of you.
KaiserJeep 2.0, Neural Subnode 0010 0000 0001 0110 - 1001 0011 0011, Tertiary Adjunct to Unimatrix 0000 0000 0001

Warning: Messages timestamped before April 1, 2016, 06:00 PST were posted by the unmodified human KaiserJeep 1.0
KaiserJeep
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby dohboi » Thu 05 Jan 2017, 17:42:05

We are (or at least those with any kind of 'eyes to see') indeed about to find out exactly how the 'system' works.

Donnie 'Drain The Swam' tRump has lined his cabinet with Wall Street insiders and military (fascism much?).

They are ready to very efficiently fleece the country, dumping public wealth into private coffers on every front and at rates that will be mindboggling to behold. Resistance from any direction will be dealt with brutally.

Full bore kletpocracy has arrived folks. Pretty much everything else that you'll hear about in the coming months and years will be intended to distract you from this brutal fact. And there will be plenty of such 'distractions,' manufactured or otherwise.
dohboi
Harmless Drudge
Harmless Drudge

Unread postby onlooker » Thu 05 Jan 2017, 17:50:10

Dohboi, if its any consolation, all those huge digits and numbers in those fat cat bank accounts are worth pretty much zero. Also, don't be surprised if somewhat down the road, the wealthy class is bought low by the Govt. needing some "extra cash"
You can ignore reality but not its consequences
onlooker
Anti-Matter
Anti-Matter

Unread postby dohboi » Thu 05 Jan 2017, 18:06:47

Eventually they will be worthless. But in the short term, it gives them enormous amounts of power to do even more damage and to amass ever more wealth and power.

It's going to get very ugly very soon, it seems.

On the otherhand, the tRumpster has already managed to loose the entire congress, including all Repubs, in his slandering of the intelligence services...no one anywhere in the house or senate (that I've heard of, at least) is defending his derogatory statements toward them or his support of Assange.

So maybe he has already planted the seeds of some kind of palace coup?
dohboi
Harmless Drudge
Harmless Drudge

Unread postby dohboi » Thu 05 Jan 2017, 18:24:55

Oh, and:

http://www.vox.com/identities/2017/1/4/ ... nomy-study

Study: racism and sexism predict support for Trump much more than economic dissatisfaction

...just sayin'
dohboi
Harmless Drudge
Harmless Drudge

Unread postby KaiserJeep » Thu 05 Jan 2017, 18:35:54

dohboi wrote:We are (or at least those with any kind of 'eyes to see') indeed about to find out exactly how the 'system' works.

Donnie 'Drain The Swam' tRump has lined his cabinet with Wall Street insiders and military (fascism much?).

They are ready to very efficiently fleece the country, dumping public wealth into private coffers on every front and at rates that will be mindboggling to behold. Resistance from any direction will be dealt with brutally.

Full bore kletpocracy has arrived folks. Pretty much everything else that you'll hear about in the coming months and years will be intended to distract you from this brutal fact. And there will be plenty of such 'distractions,' manufactured or otherwise.

They are not in office yet, and not doing anything. In fact the civilians have histories of philanthropy and the military men of honored public service.

dohboi wrote:Oh, and:

http://www.vox.com/identities/2017/1/4/ ... nomy-study

Study: racism and sexism predict support for Trump much more than economic dissatisfaction

...just sayin'

How idiotic you act. The omnipotent you, a giant in your own mind, knows the future and has deigned to explain things to mere mortals.

Not.

KaiserJeep
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby Satori » Thu 05 Jan 2017, 22:33:58

Trump would not be President if not for the VERY active help of the Russians ?
and as for Assange?
USEFUL IDIOT

U.S. intel report identifies Russians who gave emails to WikiLeaks -officials

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-intel-r...020036818.html
Satori
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby Cog » Thu 05 Jan 2017, 23:13:01

Did the Russians keep Hillary from campaigning in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania? Did the Russians make the DNC cheat Bernie Sanders from getting the nomination. Did the Russians force CNN to give Hillary Clinton answers to debate questions? Did the Russians make Hillary Clinton take millions from the Saudi Arabians in donations for her foundation, who are active supporters of ISIS?

Is this the same intelligence agency that lied about their involvement in conducting email surveillance on millions of Americans?
Cog
Anti-Matter
Anti-Matter

Unread postby Satori » Thu 05 Jan 2017, 23:24:43

now I know why I saw all those

PUTIN/TRUMP 2016 bumper stickers :-D
Satori
Heavy Crude
Heavy Crude

Unread postby KaiserJeep » Fri 06 Jan 2017, 00:05:55

Even if the Russians did leak E-mails which disclosed the crimes committed bt HRC, I'm glad we found out about such transgressions before the election. If that is what tipped the electoral college to Trump, they did us a favor.

KaiserJeep
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby Cog » Fri 06 Jan 2017, 00:10:38

I watched some of the hearings today. Not surprisingly, the contents of the emails never seemed to come up.
Cog
Anti-Matter
Anti-Matter

Unread postby dohboi » Fri 06 Jan 2017, 08:34:39

Fun to see the Trumpsters here already squirming and prevaricating, twisting their arguments into logic pretzels to try to rationalize the clear betrayal and treason already blatantly obvious in their Great Leader. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
dohboi
Harmless Drudge
Harmless Drudge

Unread postby Cog » Fri 06 Jan 2017, 09:11:53

Treason?

LOL
Cog
Anti-Matter
Anti-Matter

Unread postby KaiserJeep » Fri 06 Jan 2017, 10:07:54

To a Loonie Lefty, treason is defined as not supporting their loonie extremist politics. They are completely intolerant of people who do not share their politics, and all too ready to prescribe an immediate and fatal punishment for the crime of disagreeing with them.

Note that even if Trump were to enter the political arena wearing "hobnailed boots" and shut down entire segments of the Federal Government, eliminating the cabinet minister along with the department, that no treason is involved. A belief that governments almost always act with evil results when they do anything is not treason, it is simply politics.

There is an argument to be made that departments such as the EPA and Education and Health and Human Services and the BATF and the BLM simply do not perform any essential service, and in fact do much harm, and we'd be better off if they were gone. Nor do the Feds have any proper role in control of local police forces, the economy, or the Internet, to name a few more.

Fundamentally, less government equals more personal freedoms, which is a good thing.

KaiserJeep
Fusion
Fusion

Unread postby vtsnowedin » Fri 06 Jan 2017, 11:05:36

KaiserJeep wrote:To a Loonie Lefty, treason is defined as not supporting their loonie extremist politics. They are completely intolerant of people who do not share their politics, and all too ready to prescribe an immediate and fatal punishment for the crime of disagreeing with them.

Note that even if Trump were to enter the political arena wearing "hobnailed boots" and shut down entire segments of the Federal Government, eliminating the cabinet minister along with the department, that no treason is involved. A belief that governments almost always act with evil results when they do anything is not treason, it is simply politics.

There is an argument to be made that departments such as the EPA and Education and Health and Human Services and the BATF and the BLM simply do not perform any essential service, and in fact do much harm, and we'd be better off if they were gone. Nor do the Feds have any proper role in control of local police forces, the economy, or the Internet, to name a few more.

Fundamentally, less government equals more personal freedoms, which is a good thing.
I can't go with on that when it comes to the EPA. Before the clean water act we had rivers catching on fire, paper mill sludge being dumped into Lake Champlain and on and on. The agency has got out of hand and needs new leadership and constraints but it does perform an essential service that can't be done at the state level as so many water bodies serve as state lines.
vtsnowedin
Anti-Matter
Anti-Matter

Unread postby ozcad » Fri 06 Jan 2017, 17:40:37

Cog wrote:I watched some of the hearings today. Not surprisingly, the contents of the emails never seemed to come up.

I read somewhere that at least 5 groups hacked into Hillary's server. Of course the Rooskies copied the emails. They would be fired by Putin for incompetence if they were not one of those successful snoop groups.
That does not guarantee that the Russians where the ones who gave the emails to WikiLeaks, there are at least 4 more possibilities for that.
As Cog said, whole thing seems to be a "look over there" distraction from the email contents. The U.S. PTB have chosen to blame Russia because it gives them an "out", as war must be avoided "cos they got nukes", so the issue can stop there.
If they had chosen to blame a lesser force, they might be compelled by popular pressure to follow it up with force, which would be too high a cost to pay just to protect some aging special-needs woman from prosecution over issues that she soon won't actually be able to remember.
I suspect the US PTB will do the "Russians dun it" thing to support her just this once. If that doesn't work she gets abandoned. She may even develop a sudden illness if her memory remains too good.
ozcad
Coal
Coal

Unread postby vtsnowedin » Fri 06 Jan 2017, 17:44:55

ozcad wrote:
Cog wrote:I watched some of the hearings today. Not surprisingly, the contents of the emails never seemed to come up.

I read somewhere that at least 5 groups hacked into Hillary's server. Of course the Rooskies copied the emails. They would be fired by Putin for incompetence if they were not one of those successful snoop groups.
That does not guarantee that the Russians where the ones who gave the emails to WikiLeaks, there are at least 4 more possibilities for that.
As Cog said, whole thing seems to be a "look over there" distraction from the email contents. The U.S. PTB have chosen to blame Russia because it gives them an "out", as war must be avoided "cos they got nukes", so the issue can stop there.
If they had chosen to blame a lesser force, they might be compelled by popular pressure to follow it up with force, which would be too high a cost to pay just to protect some aging special-needs woman from prosecution over issues that she soon won't actually be able to remember.
I suspect the US PTB will do the "Russians dun it" thing to support her just this once. If that doesn't work she gets abandoned. She may even develop a sudden illness if her memory remains too good.

Today they floated her running for mayor of NY city!! Denial is not just a river in Egypt!!
vtsnowedin
Anti-Matter
Anti-Matter

PreviousNext

Return to Environment, Weather & Climate